Why did they never release the content from Elements to PC? :(

Why did they never release the content from Elements to PC? :(

Also happy 10 year anniversary.

What new content was there present in Elements outside of everything being casualized to hell?

New levels.

IIRC I was reading a walkthrough many years ago, didn't notice that it was Elements, not the pc version (didnt even know it existed back then). I was surprised to read about some portal in the dining room with the swing chandelier.

So at the very least there are new levels in Elements.

Because they dropped support for the game almost immediately
There are memory leaks in the PC version that still haven't been patched.

What the fuck is Elements?

the console version of Dark Messiah with an ultra casualized leveling system, worse graphics, yet more levels

DM:MM didn't need more levels, it was already padded to hell and back. It just needed to be on a non-shit engine.

I thought OP's pic looked familiar.

I would have loved more content. The beginning city level could be easily skipped but it had content. It almost looked like it was planned to be some kind of hub.

It would have been better if they hadn't used fucking brushes to create all of the level geometry, making it look absolutely repulsive and artificial.

Dishonored was pretty okay.

I picked Dishonored again since I never finished the DLC.
Decided to do the main-game at max dificulty for the heck of it.

I really don't understand why people wanted a stealth game out of it. If you play it the same way you play Dark Messiah, you have a lot more fun. Sneaking is a just a tool to take down a few baddies before starting the actual fight.
No it doesn', the "bad ending" is pretty much the best ending simply because it makes a lot more sense. I do appreciate the fact we had another ending though, since I like alternatives for goody-two shoes. Non-lethal runs make for good ghost/speedrun challenges too.
But the meat of the game is being a supernatural assassin. Not a thief, not a rogue, an assassin. That means you sneak in, place some traps, whack as many guys as you can without being spotted and then start a brawl with 7 dudes blasting them with a bunch of arcane/technology shit that reduces them to hundreds of severed parts scattered across the room.

And that crossbow HHHGGGGNNNN, it makes me feel like a Predator.

You're absolutely right.

My first playthrough was a Ghost+Clean Hands run because I didn't want to get the "bad" ending, and honestly it was pretty boring and about halfway through the game I caught myself just wishing it would end already.

My second playthrough was a full lethal High Chaos run. Instead of being "forced" to use stealth, I just used it when I felt it was appropriate for the situation at hand, and when shit went down I would rip niggers apart and actually use my powers beyond blink+time stop. It was an absolute joy to play and I was genuinely disappointed when it was over.

Stealth runs mean you NEVER use the pistol, and you miss out on that glorious BANG.
It's really well done too. When you fire, the screen is filled with smoke for a second, you don't even know if you hit the guy or not, but the smoke clears just in time as the the guys body is falling.
Even better if you do it with time-stop.

If you ask me, the "bad ending" is also the best one. It also makes a lot more sense.
Why wouln't Emily go batshit? Happy ending makes it sound like "and then everything was fine :D". Fuck it. It's a story about bad people doing bad shit. A bad ending fits it a lot better.

I started playing around with the "summon rats" thing and christ on a pike, it's hilarious.
I'm also being extra-edgy and killing every civilian I care this time, I wanna see what changes.

Adding to this, fuck achievements, people would have had fun with it if it didn't telegraph the good goy ending.

It was pretty shit.

There's another point in favour of pirating: no fucking achievements.

Only game I've seen that did achievements right was Stalker Call of Prypiat.
And 90% of them were shit you had to actively go out and do it yourself instead of the passive "finish chapter 1" shit nowadays.

those passive acheivements are made just so marketing departments can datamine their costumers anyway

us Holla Forumsirgins XDDD, we hate bideogames
Man, you fit in so well now, proud of you

Who are you quoting?

Achievements had nothing to do with it. Arkane was so stupid they downright spoiled the ending in the loading screen

yeah, the only thing that i disliked is that the game felt rushed story-wise

the mid-to end part of the game is a shitshow, and the ending is really disappointing

if you don't want to hear people critize things, go to your safe-space bubble

You even said yourself that the "true" ending is shitty but get mad when someone doesn't like the game.
Maybe go browse a different site?

That's not critic.
Critic would be:
THIS is criticizing the game actual flaws.
IF you want "it's shit"-tier 'critics' I sugest halfchan Holla Forums. They're found of posts that don't go over the 150 character limit.

See above. I get mad when people make 0 effort posts. It's not even proper shitposting. It's just spam at that point. It's this kind of posts that make me want the /r9k/ robot running here aswell without the assmad autists that lurk that board.

Funny, where were you when

made his high effort post? Under the table per usual, faggot?

I was making this post , clearly stating why I think it's a "pretty okay" game.
Not saying that guy wasn't a faggot either, but I did answer him.