Was (((globalization))) the biggest crime post WW2 against whites?

Was (((globalization))) the biggest crime post WW2 against whites?

Think about it, manufacturing keeps both the lesser minds in stable employment as well as the upper echelons of intelligence that work in all kinds of positions.

What was left behind instead were wastelands like Detroit that never recovered and essentially a lost generation.

It's super easy to go full natsoc blocking imports of anything that normally doesn't grow locally like bananas and cocoa, forcing foreign businesses to either establish a local manufacturing base or btfo.

Even retarded thai monkey people forced japanese car manufacturers to do that and it worked well for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/nvusqf.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=pfGNaCDEev4
archive.is/fqZ7a
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/22/us-israel-open-jerusalem-embassy-sooner-expected-mike-pence
archive.is/Ghl2p
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hard to tell what that was…

Jews have always been globalist cocksuckers, with no loyalty to a nation.

The American work force doesnt realize its really working at some disneyland shinnanigins "the ministry of love" type bullshit

The service sector that was left after everything was (((outsourced))) is also totally jew dominated.

From Jewgle to Gary Vaynerkikes Marketing Agency to Holyjew, if you aren't a jew you aren't going anywhere in terms of power.

If you want a job and you're white you better be a woman, a tranny, a faggot, a hardcore commie or suspiciously jewish looking.

Hmm you could probably trace it to industrialization tbh. The ability to "produce" exponentially more than the traditional means of manpower would allow was always going to concentrate wealth in the CEO/financier class.

I don't think using slave labor is a new thing. It was what they did before Marx figured out workers can be riled up by lies into destroying very profitable companies run by goyim that should be run by jews. Rubashkin was doing it domestically.

It is definitely the worst thing to happen to China since WWII though. Once JinPing leaves, the jews will destroy that country. With communism, they could move half of Africa into China overnight, kill protesters with tanks and shut down the internet to prevent anybody from knowing what's happening. I may live to see Israel become the only superpower of the world unless North Korea aims their nukes at Israel instead of Japan and South Korea.

Meh, we can grow bananas and cocoa in hawaii and PR

When you owe the bank a thousand dollars you have a problem. When you owe the bank several billion, THEY have a problem.

I'm getting into cosmetic surgery so I can start selling earlobe attachments.

Perhaps it's not so much the concept itself as the particular flavor of it we were being sold. Which was quite fascistic when you think about it, only not in a way much of anyone would approve.

Yes because globalisation is not a natural step. It's a manufactured situation where they purposely make sure it's unprofitable to have a company in your own country trying to produce stuff, compared to forcing the bigger companies outside of the western world so that they can't abuse turd-world shitters to produce their stuff, then sell the trashy stuff to us once again.

The industrialisation of the world was

Industrialization is fine when it is used to build greater white works and not when it is used to build piles of jew gold.

WATCH
Secret Role of jews in China
my.mixtape.moe/nvusqf.mp4

YouTube mirror youtube.com/watch?v=pfGNaCDEev4

Funny thing about globalization is until like 20 years ago or so every single leftist was strongly against it. Now pretty much all of them support it.

Clarification requested.

It would appear that, on an issue-by-issue basis, there as been no change. For instance, {10, 20, 30, 40, 50} years ago, the liberals of {kike / Asian, cuck, and African} all supported high 3rd world Asian and African migrant importation. Another for instance is welfare, in which the exact same shitskins were for the exact same shit: their welfare and all manner of Great Society variants. You could say the same about drugs as well, which mirrors that of world trade: liberals as defined as Asian and African were all for international trade just as much then as now.

I'm not convinced that on a per-mechanic level, there has been any change. There has been change on a ratio-basis (ie there are higher population prevalence percentages of Asians and Africans in the USA; same for new population incidence as well). A national demographic shift does not change the intrinsic properties of each sub-demographic-category. A leftist is always a leftist; The changing linguistics are superfluous; The leftists for globalization as defined to actions today, were in fact for those exact same actions "yesterday", for any given "yesterday" within the last {10, 20, 30, 40, 50} years.

The reason Detroit is bad is because of the great migration which happened long before WW2.

It's also a crime against East Asians, Africans and Middle-Easterners. Not sure on its effects on South America.

Are you to young to remember the 2000 G8 conformance?

I meant economic globalization. Population replacement wasn't a big thing back then (although it had already begun). Globalization depresses wages in rich countries (since people are competing against no minimum wage and no security) and allows companies to shop around for which poor countries allow them to rape the environment more (usually, first-world countries frown on dumping deadly poison on drinking water, but anywhere else even when it's against the law they turn a blind eye if the company pays the bribes).

This was all set in motion with the passage of the 19th amendment. I believe this was pushed through by bolshevik sympathizers, as that was their golden age. Everything after that was inevitable.

Well that was mostly organized labor that was against it. They were and still are in the tank for the democrats, but only because their votes were bought. I would not put them in the same category as the neo-bolshevik jew-controlled modern left. Most of the organized labor folks defected to Trump - that is one reason he won, although globalization has reduced their numbers massively.

You faggots from 1st world have no idea how much it is easy for you

t. Fag from eastern block shithole

If you guys knew how shit it was everyhwere else you would build your country up to the heavens and then have nice thick walls all around

Some of us always wanted that to begin with. And instead of getting our nice thick walls connected by sniper towers and razor wire, our cuck governments took money from kikes and threw open the floodgates to niggers of every stripe.

No it was never good.
But live by the sword, die by it.

You realize that the average Eastern Euro country's HDI has reached has reached Western standards right?

Before formulaic reforms that made it jump 20 ranks overnight along with Turkey and Saudi Arabia the UK had an HDI lower than every European country minus Moldova and core Balkans.

He used the picture with the star of-

What alternatives do you have to suggest?

Even Nazi Germany with their ecological sensitivities were an industrial colossus.

A synthesis of Germanic ancestry, roman efficiency and logic, and truth. The Third Reich is unique totally and utterly as an example of a government in history, there has never been such a synthesis before as far as we know. Perhaps during Sumeria or similar unknown ancient civilizations that predate Jewish perverted historical context.

We can only hope that Germanics and their neighbors get another chance at creating such a synthesis. Civilization is an equation that has never quite been mastered, finding the checks and balances of industry, law and commerce in a way that stems the ever present threat of corruption.

I live in the midwest there are small towns like where my grandpa grew up where people unironically drive around on john deere lawnmowers because that is their only form of transportation. they mow lawns of granaries and trucking warehouses during the summer and collect welfare during the winter. there is one biliousness in the town and its essentially a trading post where they sell DVDs, gas, ammunition, food, medication, shitty knock off toys and clothes.

*buisness

Imagine the cost of importing and holding slaves in a first world country.

Chinks, Pajeets etc actually are cheaper than slaves.

If you look at history it's always been the middle class who loses out over slavery. It's basically the upper class replacing us with free labour. My question is, how do we rile the unions up to do something about this? I'm seriously considering joining a union in my country, gaining some level of power and trying to push for action on this issue.

Imagine the cost of importing and holding slaves in a first world country.

And now you see how obvious it is that Jews owned the majority of slaves in the Americas, and they owned and operated the slave ships as well. They built the slave ships. They owned the banks that insured the slaves and the slave ships. They increased their fortunes off of the backs of African labor in the Americas. And then they blamed it all on the White man
archive.is/fqZ7a

Not when they control the majority of the worlds armies and have a proven track record of orchestrating battles between said armies in order to reaffirm their position of power whilst profiting further still.

Again, this might not be exactly stated well. Perhaps I don't care to believe the surface flags on either side. It still seems as if the actors and their actions haven't changed pairing, only the lies told and flags waived. For instance, the G8 leftists were mostly against "the state" for the sake of gibs, handouts, sufferage, green-peace-funding – causes that used byzantine language tricks both as stupid LARPing citizens and as deep state hands (wittingly, unwittingly, or otherwise) – all things that were for more dependency, the opposite of more autocratic self-improvement (exactly like today).

Antifa and panty-wearing-anarchists then at G8 were the same kike ruling class sponsored fags of occupy wallstreet present now. Regardless of the media selective story telling and slandering, it still seems the same (even the media's actions seem the same). Apple/Foxconn/Asian soyboy fanboys lovingly foamed over the rape of the USA since 1990 with glee, so long as they got their Apple/Steve-Jobs/rank – trannies and jewtits cheering for Apple, again with no change from then vs now. If I look at the language (and superficially at that), I can conclude that leftists were against globalism, but that's again a bit off; The mechanics, the event sequences, and the actors containing/originating them, have been quite consistent over time. The key phrase is "over time," because I will agree that any singular momentary snapshot does can mislead due to mirror-maze linguistics.

Really, it all seems like the same sets of account work clockworks that have just ticked away.

/sage for don't know if i'm on topic or not and don't care

The left vs right that is created because of democracies is in itself a divide and conquer-tactic from the jews. It pits brother against brother in a society where we are supposed to help eachother out.

S-SHUT UP, WHO WANTS TO EAT PHALLIC SHAPED FRUIT A-ANYWAYS

I blame it on adopted kike manlets with Napoleon complexes and tiny penises.

This is for you anons

They just hand out pieces of paper. The middle class who need to make minimum payments for cars, houses, small businesses will lose their assets when the bank stops printing money. Once the middle class goes down, medium-sized businesses start getting eaten by various jewcorps that still have access to all the money they want.

And then niggers move in to replace the people who committed suicide. China's fucked.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking

archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking

archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking

archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking

archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking

archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking

archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking

archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the Holla Forums mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"jhvchg

(((globalism))) is selling the lie of heliocentrism, born of the zohar and kabbalah; the "grand deception" written of by Paul in his letter to the Thesselonians (KJV); the "pythagorean cornerstone" of all freemasonry worldwide (judaism for the goyim).

Could well be the 1933 Haavara Agreement may have been up there on the chart, as it provided for the creation of the state of Israel as we know it today.

I assert the actual site of Solomon's Temple was in city of David where an enormous construction project is underway presently, shut off to press and public scrutiny. Anons need to be digging on this.

In today's news:
US to open Jerusalem embassy sooner than expected, says Pence
>theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/22/us-israel-open-jerusalem-embassy-sooner-expected-mike-pence
>archive.is/Ghl2p

It was Nuremberg trials and creation of UN. Everything else is just mere fallout from the new world order that denies existence of white race.

No liberal is effectively against globalization. because this means kicking down their beloved niggers, sand-niggers and gooks. And jews.

Do you know who spies out German technology and pagiarizes it to heal their rotten industry?
the US

>(((globalism))) is selling the lie of heliocentrism
the sun did nothing wrong, also flat earthers should buy a telescope.

Everyone should learn a bit about astronomy. By necessity, FEers aren't the worst of the lot.

don't mind me