Islam, Like All Religion, is Incompatible with Civilization

My fellow enlightened atheists realize this, but consider this an easy redsuppository to administer to your deluded religious friends.
archive.is/z8QMp
theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/10/christians-egypt-unprecedented-persecution-report

"Stop liking what I don't like" is a fundamental part of Religion of Cuck™, found on nearly every page of the Qur'an. I won't bother to cite any sources on this because it's so fucking entry-level that it should be obvious to everyone. As we see here, Muslims are literally slaughtering anyone they catch who doesn't adhere to their shitty cult.

Simple: Require a statement of deconversion from each and every Muslim entering the U.S., Europe, and Ausfailia. The issue with Muslim immigration is, of course, that they are Muslim; the thought of millions of Arabs and Africans streaming across a completely unsecured border should thrill you, not disgust you. So long as they've signed a waiver of their so-called "religious freedumbs" and stated that they sincerely believe that a) there is no god, and b) because there is no god, there is no threat of punishment for one's actions in this life, and they should feel free to live it to the fullest, they should be free to come and live among us.

That's where you're wrong, stormderps. Just ask any right-wing politician or media figure what they think about the issue, and they'll tell you I'm completely 100% correct that Muslim immigration must be stopped, but that mass migration of Arabs and Africans is A-OK as long as they've abandoned their silly little desert cult and have no sense of impending doom to restrain them from rampant hedonism.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4DkvZ
video.foxnews.com/v/5631495834001/?#sp=show-clips
foxnews.com/world/2016/05/24/experts-say-divisive-politician-could-win-australian-seat.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/10/09/major-australian-party-leaders-reaffirm-racial-tolerance.html
video.foxnews.com/v/5316427768001/?#sp=show-clips
foxnews.com/us/2017/02/01/idaho-gop-pushes-bill-banning-Religion
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/24/poland-refuses-take-muslim-migrants-latest-terror-attacks/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/12/diversity-has-always-been-our-strength-lindsey-graham-claims-he-scolded-trump-after-shithole-remark/
thehill.com/homenews/media/336379-breitbart-reporter-fired-after-muslim-tweet
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
web.archive.org/web/20120120031525/http://faculty.washington.edu/mbarreto/courses/Hobbs_Stoops2002.pdf
archive.is/O8Fso
mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3
mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1
utminers.utep.edu/omwilliamson/ENGL1311/fallacies.htm
independent.co.uk/news/science/white-people-become-less-racist-just-by-moving-to-more-diverse-areas-study-finds-9166506.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So who on the right is it that agrees with me? Glad you asked:

Pamela Geller and Sean Hannity
archive.is/4DkvZ
video.foxnews.com/v/5631495834001/?#sp=show-clips

Australian Far-Right Leader (and former racist) Pauline Hanson
archive.is/4DkvZ
foxnews.com/world/2016/05/24/experts-say-divisive-politician-could-win-australian-seat.html

Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull and Opposition Leader Bill Shorten
archive.is/4DkvZ
foxnews.com/world/2016/10/09/major-australian-party-leaders-reaffirm-racial-tolerance.html

A Majority of Europeans in Poll Cited by Bill O'Reilly
archive.is/4DkvZ
video.foxnews.com/v/5316427768001/?#sp=show-clips

Idaho State Lawmakers
archive.is/4DkvZ
foxnews.com/us/2017/02/01/idaho-gop-pushes-bill-banning-Religion of Cuck™ic-law-in-state-courts.html

Breitbart News and the Government of Poland
archive.is/4DkvZ
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/24/poland-refuses-take-muslim-migrants-latest-terror-attacks/
(For bonus points, CTRL+F "African", "Arab", or even "Middle Eastern" and see how many results you get, then compare those numbers to CTRL+F "Muslim"/"Religion of Cuck™" - Breitbart is extremely anti-Muslim but also extremely anti-white, both of which are great)

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham
archive.is/4DkvZ
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/12/diversity-has-always-been-our-strength-lindsey-graham-claims-he-scolded-trump-after-shithole-remark/

Former Breitbart Writer Katie McHugh
archive.is/4DkvZ
thehill.com/homenews/media/336379-breitbart-reporter-fired-after-muslim-tweet

Don’t care.

So you see, stormderps, there is zero reason to oppose mass migration of Africans, Arabs, and others into "white" countries, because the only problems with these migrants is their religion. Remove the religion, remove the problems, and race replacement becomes completely fine.

Post questions, comments, attempted rebuttals, and tears below.

Not relevant.

You don't care about creeping sharia? About the Muslim takeover of our secular, no-religion-allowed, atheists-only democracy?

For shame, Holla Forums.

Seems like I've struck a nerve.

Doesn’t matter.

And that's an instant filter right there

So are jews.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

You're incorrectly assuming that the taqiya doesnt apply in these situations for muslims. Go back and research more, you fail once again.

Why is always atheist fucks the ones who spew the most vile bullshit?
You are leaving out the fact that Religions were one of the primeval components in older civilisations, i will even dare to say that they shaped their ways of life until other civilisations (who were highly religious too) stomped them to dust. i'm not even advocating Religion of Cuck™ or Judaism but their texts and the ones who perpetuate them have done a pretty great service to the ones who align themselves to their ways.
Restricting your thinking into the purely logical is simply a folly.

Christ-stain status:
[_] Saved by Jeebus
[X] BEATEN BY BEELZEBUB
[X] DESTROYED BY THE DEVIL
[X] LICKED BY LUCIFER
[X] SHAT ON BY SATAN

I agree with this. Its human nature for people to follow something greater than oneself. Atheist cucks always ends up following some retarded SJW doctrine due to their lack of faith in something.

Nah.

Social justice and humyn ryghts are real, tangible ideals that can be proven with logic, reason, and science.

Christ-insanity and Izlamb are idiotic ramblings of desert-dwelling white supremacist patriarchs and none of their claims, values, or ethical assertions can be proven in any way.

I'll choose science over insane ramblings any day.

[X] drowned in semen
[X] atheist cuck
[] read any book on philosophy and theism

everyone can see through this you fucking dolt

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN LEARNINGCHODE YOU ROACH

Taqiyya is also a very real and fundamental doctrine in Izlam - also appearing on every page of the Qur'an, it's literally commanded by name over and over again that Muslims need to a) immediately kill everyone they see, or b) lie to them until they are able to do a).

However, if they're just taqiyya'ing, we'll be able to spot it easily. Not visiting strip clubs, bars, and LGBT Pride parades enough? Obvious sleeper cell. Once we start enforcing beer pong and gay nightclub visits on all immigrants, they'll shape right up and become good, liberal, fymynyst, atheist members of society.

Actually, state-mandated alcoholism and homosexuality might not be such a bad idea for the general populace…

I wouldn’t say so.

WHATEVER
JUST DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN YOU 1/4 JEW ROACH

Shit, forgot to sage.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN LEARNINGKIKE

Social Justice as additional rights for men who cut off their dicks? You mean that Social Justice? And btw, you can choose both religion and science, theres no "sin" against it.

Just posting so that thus thread can 404 faster.
Rachfag, you're the worst. Sad that I BTFO'd you the other day, and you ran out of the thread?

Stormderp paranoia, everyone.

Sigh… You say "we" can spot it easily, but the fact remains is that its a lot easier and efficient not to have to. Your idea is pushing the notion that humans that we put in charge by a government that can be corrupted is ironically a "trustworthy" idea.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN LEARNINGCHODE YOU JEW ROACH
I'LL TAKE MUCH PLEASURE IN RIP THE SKIN OF YOUR FACE WHEN THE DAY ARRIVES

Hasn’t been the case.

No one is going to bother or fall for this absolute low-tier bait.
Migrants and i$lam are just another weapon against whites, everyone we're focusing on the enemy wielding the weapons, the kikes.

8ch is getting hit so hard for these past few months, we're really fucking up the public scene for these yids. They know all the youth is getting sick of multi-culti cock sucking and hungry for real opposition and they know our memes oppose it and they know where to find us.
More and more angry and desperate youth are learning the truth of your crimes against the Universe, negating everything you have done in your power to twist and smother the objective truth.

You're time is up.

Hmm.

How many of them actually go vote?

We don't need muh Millennials or muh Gen Z, stormderp. We've got Boomers and Gen X keeping us in power. They did their time, fought for ZOG, and now they reap the benefits - their children and grandchildren being ripped away from them, ruined and perverted in every conceivable sense, their nations destroyed, their history erased, their language supplanted, their race bred out of existence completely…and massive welfare payments upon retirement that you stormderps will never be eligible for, since they'll bankrupt the system long before you have a chance to take part in it.

Which thread? I'll gladly go visit it again and destroy whatever shitty point you made about whatever shitty topic you chose to engage me on.

But the statement wasn’t accurate.

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING HANS

Why are you so obsessed with me, Rach?

Too bad.
All humyn endeavors are subject to the same potential shortcomings, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try. We can have our secular lybyryl democracy dreams realized here on Earth, so we shall have them, in time. Nothing can stop us.

T-there's an actual Hans on the board?

I-i-it's not like I like you or anything, baka! It's just that, well, you bump slide threads r-really good is all…

Open your borders and stuff guys. According to my cherry picked stats, third worlders are awesome. You can eat all different types of food! Amazing!

Sorry, I'm at work here.
I think it was yesterday, you were like "I'll give you a sec to explain yourself before I BTFO you", and I replied explaining how biologists categorize species. You thought I was just saying "this is how it is", but I was just referencing it as an ANALOGY for humans.

Almonds are harvested by exploited minorities stormderp….derp.
Checkmate mates

That was proven wrong.

Way to avoid my previous rebuttal famiglia

I remember writing that, but I don't recall seeing a reply. Was it in one of the "shithole" threads that hit the post limit?

Which "previous rebuttal"? I've probably already replied to it, but I'd be willing to B you TFO again if it satisfies your obvious femdom complex.

TIME QUADS

CHECK THESE IMMEDIATELY, STUPID BOYIM

Can't check them if you're filtered, faggot

The quantity always terrifies me.

That should read, "Religion of Cuck™, like Judaism, is incompatible with any civilization other than their own."

The only difference between the two is Religion of Cuck™ is more overt. Judaism is more poisonous, insidious, more subversive, IMHO.

I'll give you a slight peak behind the curtain.

Goodness me.

So what is your answer to Taqiyya?
When they claim to be non-religous but they are just lying to get in and go FULL SHARIA as soon as you go back to drowning in semen?

Fuck off. Religion has no civilization; rather, it is defined by the absence and destruction of secular atheist havens. Every great civilization is atheist in nature, that's just a natural fact of life.

Your first graphic is disinfo btw. The sentiment you derive from it - that Izlam, like all religion, is cancer - is completely correct because Moonslims are violent animals, but it was deliberately designed by an information warfare operative to build trust in the data it asserts and the arguments it makes, before shattering the strawman they've tricked you into clinging to and undermining your (justified) hatred of all religion.

t. Militant atheist and non-Shareblue employee who may or may not have experience in this kind of thing

Already addressed here:

But tl;dr government-enforced gay nightclubbing and copious alcohol/drug consumption for all immigrants to ensure compliance with our liberal secular Western values, for use as a pilot program before transferring it to the general population.

between this and your other responses >>11149207
You are either not Rach or you have lost your edge

Hmmm…. What happened to that post?

Its almost like….. Ah, nevermind.

0/10.

WHY ISN'T THERE AN INSTANT BAN FOR THE USE OF MSNBC PERSONALITIES IN THREADS?!!!
REEEEEEE
t. resident of the Nation of Pepe

What happened to that post res- excuse me, rach?
You probably know.

Its weird how some posts just disappear, isn't it?
If you check the board log, you can see that it seems resurrectedplayer banned a whole bunch of people and dismissed a bunch of reports on rachposts.
Isn't that weird?

No, that isn’t correct.

But, since you're here, I'll challenge you with a question (I believe you to be like all the other Communists - an idiot and a coward, a total imbecile):
"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" the noble, the magnificent, the honorable Donald John Trump, President of the Nation of Pepe, said.

So what's your answer to this great man's wise stumper? I think you, like the rest, are completely stumped.

Well, this whole place is just here to promote kike products. Generate traffic. Kike ops swap IP logs more frequently than their HIV.

How new are you?
You better watch out or your post might get deleted like this one:

Plato references the temple of Apollo in The Republic dumbass

Well that would be a fucking tragedy. So what's your answer to God Emperor Trump's question?

Pardon me while I poo here. this is the loo. I'm pooing in the loo

Whoa, you better be careful, thats getting close to meta discussion of Holla Forums, which is a bannable offense…. Isn't THAT weird?
Anyway, watch out, or your post might get deleted like this one:

So your entire criticism of Religion of Cuck™ is based on left-wing liberal ideas? You are afraid that sharia will put an end to feminism, lgbt etc.

I dunno, ask res- erm, rach.
I don't want to get banned and my posts deleted, like this one did:

Guys, I know you just HAVE to tell the Turkroach why he's wrong, but you'd have more success on Reddit. He's not trying to have a discussion, he's not trying to "hone your debate skills" as I've seen people say. He's just shitposting and probably having a giggle at your newfaggot rage.

whoa, you're talking about pol? I'm not. I'm talking about Holla Forums

OP is gone.

How fucking new are you? Is this literally your first three minutes on the site?

One of the funniest videos of that rachel guy was when he was on David Letterman, and Letterman demanded an explanation for some stupid shit, and his explanation was shit, but that wasn't the funny part. The funny part was how nervous the rachel guy was. Super nervous. VERY nervous. It was almost as if he was used to reading things other people wrote, off of a teleprompter, or through the earwig, just like the faggot megyn kelly.

Oh. It's you. Why did you get a new ip, rach poster, and what's your answer to Herr Donald John Trump's amazing question?

Its almost like this whole thing is some kinda meta-as-fuck faux-thread created by some sperg with the ability to avoid bans for his shitposts.
But I mean, that'd be kinda weird, no?

Thats pretty meta man, you're probably looking at a month-long ban.
You better be careful - censorship seems to happen around here if you say the wrong things. Namely meta things about how h8/pol/ is run.
Isn't that weird?

Anyway, wheres res- erm, excuse me, rach?

< not saging
FUCK OFF INFERIOR SPECIES

All jews will be killed in due time.

Why sage?
Don't you want people to see res- erm, rach's thread?
Its weird.

Anyway, wheres res- erm, excuse me, rach?

< not answering

As you can plainly see, gentlemen, the kike mind is much like that of a rat or other inferior being. While it may be possible to, through imagination, imagine it is a human, it is not actually capable of rational thought.

(Noting that the Washington Post (CIA), The Atlantic, The New York Times, the BBC (MI-6, GCHQ), The Guardian, CNN, MSNBC, likewise were incapable, being staffed by a lower species, of answering such a simple question, thus proved inferior, subhumans, QED).

I just figured out the correct memetic response to rach posts.

Don't care. Especially when religion is an integral part of civilization.

We just don't need shitskin ones.

Rachposters, you're not nearly so irritating when yer just a bunch of fucking morons.

Jesus h fucking Christ what school of counterinsurgency do you go to? Call up Chaos6 and tell him to pack it up, the wars over. Why didn't anyone ever think to ask the moozlems to renounce their brainwashing that started in vetro?
Because every chapter of the Koran tells them to lie their asses off about being moozlems anyway you stupid fagget.

Reminder to everyone itt; 99.99% of atheists aren't scientists and therefore have FAITH people like (((Einstein))),(((Freud))), Black Science Man and (((peer reviewed journals))) wouldn't lie to them. Ask them if they are smarter than pics related?

So it's a thinly-veiled 'muh kike on a stick' thread then.

Agreed, now how do we deal with Orthodox jews Rach?

With tolerance and equality, of course! After all, it's what Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones, Ben Shapiro, and Milo Yiannopolous would want, and they're all reposted here to such an extent that you have to agree with their opinions otherwise you're a shill.

I agree, but I can't be bothered to look up the verse. Why don't you post the verses from Chapters 1, 109, and 54 for us, just for the sake of having a broad array of sources to BTFO stormderp religionists with?

Here as we can see the wild Rach comes out of the hiding every time he smells a disturbance in the stream of turbulent politics with his elongated appendages.
The need for attention and inflicted malice towards others peaks in this time as he strives to justify his meager existence as a common Rach.
He does this not to attract a mate but to AVOID it as wild Raches are extremely unsocial and sociopathic. They are not a product of biological reproduction but an amalgam of extremely unfavorable genetic signature and sexual harassment during early adolescence.
The only think that brings more vigour to his lifestyle is auto-erotic asphyxiation while watching hardcore kebab cuck porn.

The only way to cheat the impossible is to believe the irrational.

100% lysbyyn or GTFO.
I thought you stormderps had learned that this insult has zero effect upon me, and serves only to make yourselves look childish. "HURRRR no womyn could possibly be this smart, must b a d00d" - womyn have been scientifically proven to be smarter than manpigs, and able to accomplish more once syxyst boundaries such as the glass ceiling are shattered and the old boys' club broken up. The fact is, you've been getting BTFO by a womyn this entire time, and you've basically resorted to intellectual shutdown ("hurr durr me filter and report u") to maintain your cognitive dissonance.

Agreed. That's what lies at the heart of religion - cheating. They want to self-actualize their way into a better life where all they have to do is say some magic words and poof!, they're in.

It is utterly unscientific, irrational, and anti-intellectual to believe that there could possibly exist any higher intelligence than humyn byyngs anywhere in the universe. We were not created, we were not intelligently designed, we just happened to come into being by pure cohencidence and wandered around like idiots for over two million years before abruptly beginning to settle down and form civilizations around 10,000 years ago, never once building a hut or temple or any other such nonsense before that.

Atheism is the way, the truth, and the light. Fuck religion, it really is the opiate of the masses. There's zero truth to any of it. There is not a single "fact" found in the Bible, or any other religious text, that has not been thoroughly and definitively debunked by science.

Show me where you stormderps have railed against Arabs, then, as opposed to Moonslims. Go on, do it. Link me to as many active posts as you can find. Now find me posts where you condemn Moonslims and Izlam. How often do you name the Arab versus doing the kosher thing and naming a religion?

The truth is, stormderps were long ago co-opted by leftist thinkers such as mysylf. We have infiltrated your ranks, from anonymous Kyrgyzstani traditional canoe carving imageboards to the alternative media to internationally famous politicians, and subverted your racist narratives with anti-religious ones. You have no hope of reclaiming this; you've been subtly redpilled on religion and race, and are much closer to accepting diversity than you realize.

Your entire ideology is centered around hateful reactionism, and we have directed this away from racial groups and towards religious ones - most commonly, towards a religion that is almost entirely similar to your own, and at the very least has many of the same values as even the most irreligious European culture. Thus, by buying into the false dichotomy we've presented (either accept unlimited mass migration, or oppose a religion, with no option for opposing the underlying race replacement scheme), you have sealed your fate.

Prove me wrong.

WOULD REAL KAMPFY PLEASE STAND UP?
What do you propose to solve this? Talk is cheap

So you're telling me that if I can find an academic book that references the teacup ride at Disney, you'll accept it as evidence that all Americans believe that Alice in Wonderland was an entirely truthful, word-for-word account of a little gyrl's real-life trip?

Because we want them to, of course.
Of course you don't - you're a racist, silly. But the vast majority of Americans are woke and realize that diversity is a necessity, so we need to import millions upon millions of diverse immigrants every year otherwise we'll die of blandness in our little monocultural shithole.
In the 60's, immigration law was reformed to allow mass migration from non-white countries. Prior to that, America was - wait for it - 88% white (source: web.archive.org/web/20120120031525/http://faculty.washington.edu/mbarreto/courses/Hobbs_Stoops2002.pdf ) even as far back as 1900. Today, America is barely keeping above 60% white, and that's only when you count Indians, Arabs, and (((others))) as white. Now the fact is, white people do not have a culture of their own - which is why France is demolishing centuries-old churches ( archive.is/O8Fso ), America is taking down statues of historical figures, and Britain is putting non-white immigrant children into government, who then take one look at terror attacks and tell their electorate to deal with it (Khan et al.). Thus, with white history being systematically erased, we need these vastly-important immigrants to culturally enrich us and give us their history (as in the Capaldi version of Doctor Who; during a trip back in time to Britain, when asked why nearly everyone was clearly of African descent, the Doctor declared "history has been whitewashed" - signalling a clear divergence from Eurocentric history and the rewriting of it as all-inclusive world history).

So, stormderp, the question is: If white "people" (and I do use that term very loosely) don't like their history being erased, their race replaced, and their culture supplanted, why are they voluntarily consuming media that promotes it and electing politicians that make it so? This isn't a one-off "whoops, won't do that again" situation; as I said, this has been going on consistently since at least the 1960's. Over half a century of white seppuku, and no reaction whatsoever, save for "this idea from the Middle East is bad and people who think it are bad" which, as you can see, has nothing to do with race, ethnicity, or stopping the flow of Arabs and others into Europe and America by the millions.

Funny how these threads never get bumplocked, huh?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN LEARNINGCHODE

Coach roach is at it again

You can't explain that.

Sage in all fields

Reported. Go pray to Moonhammad.

Whatever, rach. Die

Because Europe is knocking down some churches that is evidence that whites have no culture. Checkmate stormderps! Rach always wins! I'm so smart!

Sage

Holla Forums is a Christian board. Now, go raid someone else.

These dumbass ideas have been proven throughout time and time again to cause more problems than its worth. But I digress, theres always those idiots that come out and say "but for humanitarian causes" "we can help them" and all along the pathological altruism only creates more ails and woes for them. Face the facts, an immigrant coming from a shithole country doesnt change their ideology overnight, and the propaganda, fear porn, sensationalism of media forcing to adhere to LGBT doctrine isnt going to change them, it radicalizes them. So no, lets NOT try, it shouldnt even be up for debate, we dont need them for any fucking reason.

Not even a remotely feasible idea. Try proposing to congress and the public that you want to take tax-payer money to "indoctrinate" shithole immigrants to society by getting them drunk at lgbt nightclubs. That would just piss off both parties and get shut down. I'll take this "solution" as conceding that immigration is bad.

I know that you're just shitposting, but the fact that some neckbeards sincerely believe that deriding and belittling people while acting smug and superior about it wins anybody over in anything is a testament to the fact that they've never gotten their dicks wet.

I didn't think Dale Carnegie's principles to influence people belonged here.

< Of course you don't [want to bring in shitholers] - you're a racist
Your fallacy is: ad hominem

Your answer is therefore not valid. You may attempt again an answer. At present, you have no reason.

Stumped by Trump, yet again.

Sage

Rach you illiterate dike. My point was that despite you somehow forcing millions of pisslamic immigrants to go to gay bars periodically will not ensure they are still hateful moozlems to their cores. Infact this will exacerbate and inflame the hatred making creating more violence and rape. I bet you and your loved ones live a lot closer to more Arabs than I do; go ask them right now about your tolerant domestic policy. Also, why don't the kikes have to renounce their theiving pedophilic ways? Don't tell me because they're nonviolent, they started every war since napoleon; in addition to stealing foreskins and sucking baby cocks that is.

DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS!!!

checked.

Chew you have even a singlicious satisfact to snack that up, or is that just another one of your silly god-related delusions?

wrf I love |slam now.

utminers.utep.edu/omwilliamson/ENGL1311/fallacies.htm

The Aryan cries out in pain as he strikes you.

What? No. That's not the point at all. You should reject Is|am just like any other religion because it is based on nothing but idiocy. The Qur'an contains not a single fact, good idea, or admirable moral imperative.

Religion is the opiate of the masses.

Where have you been all my life, |slam?

Which ideas? Mandatory gay nightclub attendance, or secular lybyryl democracy?
Strawman; neither of those are even remotely my argument.
Of course not, that's why we need to use propaganda, pornography, and a sensationalist media pushing an LGBT doctrine to steer them away from radicalization.
What the fuck, now you're just being obtuse a la "if you kill your enemies, they win". How does debunking their religion via forcible exposure to anti-religious stimuli radicalize anyone? Clearly Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, and Shinto aren't being radicalized by it, so why would Moonslims be?
I'm not saying that we need Moonslims, genius. I'm saying we need Arabs and Africans. This is one point that I agree with all far-right commentators on. Is|am is a cancer, atheism is the answer. Once we make good little atheists out of the millions of Arab/African immigrants streaming into white countries, everything will be fine, the left and right will unite on immigration policy, and there will be no safe spaces for white "people" (I use the term very loosely) to hide, just like Cucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Alex Jones, Pam Geller, Robert Spencer, Bridgit Gabrielle (or however the fuck you spell hyr name), Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Malcolm Turnbull, Bill Shorten, Breitbart, Poland, Ben Garrison, and every other major far-right figure clearly all want.

First: Reported for posting a static gif.

Second: Is|am is not based. Is|am is a religion, and by definition, religions cannot be based because they are all lies used by the patriarchy to control and oppress womyn and minorities.

An immigration quota of 10 million new Arab and African immigrants per year, now that's based, as Breitbart News, Poland, Sean Hannity, etc. etc. all clearly agree.

Which of those have you actually read?

Go on, lie to us.

>>>/oven/
ACKCHUALLY:
independent.co.uk/news/science/white-people-become-less-racist-just-by-moving-to-more-diverse-areas-study-finds-9166506.html
And since there is only one race (the humyn race), all peoples of the world have the same ability to become more tolerant via exposure to diverse stimuli. Ergo, force Moonslims into gay bars and they'll deconvert in no time because the existence of homosexuality is in and of itself an argument against the existence of any higher intelligence than present-day humyn byyngs in the universe, past, present, or future.
Oh, goodness no. I live in a 95% white gated community. Hardly any diversity at all. In fact, the only non-white in here on a regular basis that isn't East Asian is my maid, so I'd say I have a very deep understanding of the rich culture we stand to gain if only we'd open the floodgates completely and let everyone who wants to come here, come here.

But I really want to tell him something like "yeah, just look at all those successful civilizations atheism has started", user.
Fuck the sandniggers though.

All of them.

Bullshit, prove it.

This is America, fake democracy and opiates are the opiats of the masses smh.

I actually own a Koran but won't transcribe the verses because we are all in agreement on what it says regarding lies to infadels.

*tips fedora*

wtf are you even babbling about?

BOOM. Disqualified.

You have been as usual Stumped By Trump.

Fascism is the result of high IQ. You are most certainly not Fascist!!!

Stormderp intellectual honesty, everyone.

But to address your shit-tier excuse itself - you're saying you're not a racist, then? You believe everyone is equal because race and ethnicity are merely deplorable social constructs? I'm glad to have successfully converted yet another stormderp to the enlightened philosophy of prygryssyve lybyrylysm.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN LEARBINHODE YOU KIKE ROACH

drown in cum faggot

You see rach, if everyone except jews have to mix into one brown shit race of atheists who's only culture is (((mass media))), there would be no reason to travel.
Sure there would - or are you under the impression that such a diverse, culturally enriched utopia would also completely change the geographic layout of the Earth? That's crust-displacement levels of unscientific religious idiocy.
Fake news. Notice how the lightbulb caused a lot of candlestick makers to lose their jobs - do you know what happened? Those newly-unemployed legions got new jobs. I know that's a mind-blowing idea for you considering you claim to be a military and/or intelligence welfare queen, but the vast majority of us have to actually work for a living. They call these pyyple "proletarians."
Very fake news. Social justice dictates that the unemployed be given new jobs by their benevolent government overladies (manpigs will at this point have been banned from any positions of power) and provided for by the government in the interim. In the words of the great visionary Karl Marx, "From each according to his ability, to each according to hyr need."

First, I'm not larping; second, I'm making fun of you, stormderp. It's doubly hilarious that it goes completely over your head, but my fellow fymynysts understand.
There are no sub-species; we are all humyns.
>Thus why the Jewish-Americans
FTFY, antisemite.
So individual cities are independent countries now? Regardless, how many of these expulsions were in sub-Saharan Africa? South Asia? Oceania? North America? None. Antisemitism is an inherently white trait.
My particular course of study is irrelevant to this discussion, but thanks for outing yoursylf as a shill by openly trying to derail the thread with pyrsynyl attacks anyway.
It's not, unless applied to humyns, in which case it is bigoted and wrong. Your own images prove me correct; your second picture, for example, admits "[w]e're told these are the same species".
Bullshit, prove it. Even letting your nonsensical description of your own bigoted opinions as "the truth," when have Antifa ever killed a professor for voicing their uneducated hate?

Pick one.

What a short thread.

Can you at least pick a hotter dyke. This one looks like a 14 year old boy.

How would you know? Have you studied history? Do you know how the Greeks, the Indian, the Chinese and our own Europe began?

No you do no, you just say things because they are extreme and clearly untrue, because you think doing this will give you power over people.

Not relevant.

What a waste of dubs.

Because I've studied history.
I literally just said that I have. Are you illiterate?
With atheism, of course. All the religionist bullshit came much, much later. You'd know that if you had ever studied history.

But by all means, post your proof that ancient Greece, India, China, and Europe (exclusive of Greece, for some reason?) began solely due to religion civilizing them, somehow dragging them out of caves, giving them speech, writing, laws, and art…before, as history tells us, being undone because of their stupid religious delusions.

I already know there is no such proof because religion is brain cancer, but it's only sporting of me to give you the chance to fail.

Moonslim detected. It is relevant to Holla Forums, it's just not relevant to you. Reported for not being an atheist.

I don't post "dykes." I post strong, independent womyn.

Like this one, for example.

No you havent.

Nope and you know perfectly well that's not true.

Nope, not possible, religion is the state a culture is in, it's not an independent thing.

Inapplicable.

So you admit that you're wrong, I'm right, religion is shit, and atheism is the way, the truth, and the light.

Another convert to lybyryl enlightenment. Glad to have you aboard, user.

It would be if that was correct.

Not for long, manpig.

No OP, you don't really belief what you are saying.

>Anyone who disagrees with me is faking it, my opinions are the only ones anyone could truly hold!
How long has it been since your left your mythyr's basement?

In any case, stop derailing the thread. Post about how shit Is|am is and how great Arabs and Africans are and how we need to import millions more of them into white countries every year, or find another thread to shitpost in. This is a quality, on-topic thread and I won't have you stupid boyim ruining it with your racist ignorance.

No, the topic isn't who is racist or not. Racism is not a mutually agreed upon set of values. I deny the premise.

So you were going to try (and I know this may be very confusing for you) to answer God Emperor Genius Donald John Trump's stumper, which is, rephrased:
WHY ARE WE bringing in shitholers?

So we are looking for a reason… so a set of premises.

You don't have a set of premises of the kind, I think.

STUMPED INDEED!

Note: ad hominem isn't an argument. "I'll call you poopyhead if you don't obey me & do what the misogynist billionaire Commie kike Soros demands (my lord, my god)" isn't an argument lel

No, I wouldn’t have said so.

Didn’t happen.

How fucking new are you, exactly?

Don’t post unless you lurk first.

< How long has it been since your left your mythyr's basement?

< Not for long, manpig.

< Are you illiterate?

Everyone needs to see how shit the mdos are.

Sage the fucking thread.

I (and I know this may be very confusing for you) already did, in the post you cherrypicked a few words out of and then ran away from. So I'll answer it here for you again:
Because we want to.
Prove me wrong. I've already given you the evidence for this in multiple other posts ITT, but I can repost it again if you need me to.

Aw, did da widdle supwemacist's fee-fees get hurt? >>>/care/

Wow, I should've been using filters to shut down stormderp freeze peach from the beginning!

fine.

It's so obvious you have a vagina can too much soy produce a spirituo-mental vagina?. A feeling isn't a reason.

Now, your vagina may well feel like it wants something - but that will never be a reason. I shall give you an example:

< A man says he catches cats, alive, and then burns them, alive, and that's why he uses "humane" traps.

According to you, he has a good reason. He wants to, so that is how it should be, according to you. Indeed, you would have it that the man is well-reasoned, surely as wise as Rachel Maddow.

(And much more can be said about such "reasoning").

< Aw, did da widdle supwemacist's fee-fees get hurt?
your fallacy is: ad hominem

< shut down stormderp
your fallacy is: ad hominem

The reason I gave was a desire, not a feeling. You eat foods you like instead of dirt because you want to. People drink flavored beverages instead of plain water because they want to. Smokers inhale noxious chemicals that kill them instead of actual air because they want to.

But to respond to your pathetic, worthless, non-argument strawman to prove to you how intellectually inferior you are:
Yep. Spot-on. Can't argue with that! The trouble he has is, the rest of us are going to throw him in prison for animal abuse because we want to. That's how democracy works. We want a law, we make it so, then we enforce said law.

Same with immigration. We want more non-white immigrants, so we bring them over. That's all there is to it. What about this is so hard for you to understand? I've even put it into simple sentences so your infinitesimally small manpig "brain" can comprehend them easier.

Now I'm thirsty, manpig; fill my cup with your tears over how I huwted your fee-fees again with my "ebul add hommy nums" and how "i w-w-win b/c u maed me crie". Double the Raches for double the triggering.

< desires are not feelings
Desire
KYKLOPEDIA

Desires are just muh feels. It's not a reason, and it never will be. It's animalistic. Animals don't have reasons, they have the mindless, drives.

So much for Communists being intellectuals.

>Desire
Your fallacy is: Cherry picking. You honed in on a single word, without context, ignoring everything else in my post because I hit upon one of your many trigger words.
Your fallacy is: Strawmanning. The text you chose to cite doesn't support your conclusion, or even contain an instance of the words "feel," "feels," "feeling," or "feelings."

At the very least, you've contributed to my daily stormderp tear quota. Now keep crying, I'm still thirsty. You are hereby commanded by I, Rach, Princess of Holla Forums, to accuse me of another logical fallacy and ignore all of my arguments that destroy your shit-tier logic, in an inadvertent confession-by-omission of your innate manpig inferiority.

Gee, I wonder why?

Pick one. Don't be stupid.

Why? Newsflash, we don't need them. You want pets? Go outside to the back alley and adopt a fucking hobbo.

Yep. Muh feels it is. By any other name. wew missy.

As you can see, the center is "anger" - the latent emotion. Anger at losing.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

#MAGA

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN ALREADY **KAMPFY**

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS?!

maddowposting in this thread, obviously.

I'll help you out here since you've obviously failed to grasp the point I was making: Debunking religion doesn't trigger radicalization among the religious, it triggers their atheist enlightenment.

Because we need them.
Of course we do.
In my area, chances are he'd be a cis white manpig, and probably a war veteran. Fuck all of those demographics tbh.

Great job, you've done half the work I assigned to you!
But as usual for a worthless manpig, you've left the other half unaccomplished:
Go on, fling mud at me in yet another vain attempt to draw attention away from the fact that not a single argument has been put forward against my argument at the start of this thread due to your inherent defect as a male.

Mandatory castration at birth would solve these problems.

How fucking new are you.

>>>/reddit/

That’s not right.

Thanks for the bump.

No dude i always sage pol

Also nice avatarfagging, is that your mew waifu? Its ok dude your secret is cool with me

According to this chart you are angry:

As you can see, the suppressed emotion is anger.

Her anger is pretty hilarious, though. I, for one, am amused.

Consider this hilarious quote from Kyklopedia:
"Classification may also encompass aggression-related emotions (e.g. anger) and mental states (e.g. impulsivity, hostility)."

That is, the classification of aggression. Dominance as an obsession is a sign of far darker traits, though - not mere normal psychology.

Get out.

Mods once again post trash threads and ruin the quality of their board.

Mods why haven't you perma'd this cancerposter yet? His garbage quality posts are just highlighted by the fact he worships that ugly woman.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

NO U

As if you'd have the balls, even if you had the chance, which you won't.

oops, forgot my sage. silly me.
that's what you get for drinking before you gorepost, kids

I was implying that the presidential election is a D&C psyop, which I don't participate in. Normalfags and many here are addicted to arguing about this false dichotomy. My observations tell me that this division causes more problems for the US than religious differences. As a liberal intellectual who's had multiple elections "stolen" by the mysterious entity known as the Electoral College; you must suspect something? Also the opioid, meth and prescription drug epidemic here cause way more problems than religion. Both of these are symptoms of the ZOG.

False, lots of impoverished Hispanics, Asians, and Africans hate kikes because they understand the difference between Caucasians and the Jews and that the Jews were the driving force that keeps the third world impoverished. Hitler's army was the most ethnically and religiously diverse force since Alexander the Great and many National Socialist movements started globally at the time. How can we be, as you say the one humyn race, then accuse me of being an antisemitic? Are you implying that the Jews aren't human? Because if you think the Jews are human and we are all one race, then I can neither be a racist nor an antisemite.

It is since all you've sited to back up your initial argument are the opinions of cuckservative talking heads from (((MSM))) and three Australian politicians. Therefore, your expertise and background are all you have to fall back on since unless I'm mistaken, no country has ever tried force all its immigrants to become atheists.

Not yet because most professors don't voice dissent to keep their jobs. How many people were murdered for voicing dissent in Russia, China, and every other communist revolution. In Mao and Che's own handbooks it says to target the teachers, which they learned from the Soviets.

Check em

The PC belief system that causes you to want White Genocide in the first place IS a religion. Now fuck off.

as was said already, drown yourself in semen

DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS!!!!

lolno

Lybyrylysm is the way, the truth, and the light. I need no Christinsanity to guide me. As we all know, it contains not a single statement that has ever been verified as fact. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

Begone, leftycuck

DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOUSELF IN SEMEN

I'll give you a 1/10, it's the best I can do.

Now stop bumpfing this thread, newcuck.

Bullshit, prove it.

Which is precisely why you are so wretchedly sad and confused.

Protip: Yes, you are.

You know all of those feels you have that are entirely unpleasant? Yes, including the ones you don't want to admit to yourself? Like, go right now and look in the mirror (I dare you to take me seriously) and say "Liberalism is my god and because of it I am a happy and fulfilled person" and keep good long eye contact. You'll notice that you will flinch on some level. That is the part of you that barely has any truthfulness left in it trying to get your attention before your sear it to a crisp and lose all touch with reality. Follow that little voice back, if you are able. Otherwise, continue onwards in your personal hell of Lybyrylysm; your frustrations and tormented, conflicted mind and heart will be the chains that shackle you for life.

Atheism leads to nihilism.
nihilists are worse than jews.

At least the jew by being an opponent is forcing us to become stronger to defeat it.

Nihilists may as well be dead. They are dangerous human cows. Completely useless in the military because they may turn on you for the fuck of it. Not an enemy, not an ally, not necessarily a passive civilian, just a loose cannon.

Delete the niggerdick thread, Berkay.

Heh.
Yeah, it will follow you. Your god is so small and impotent. Your soul knows it, waaaaaaay down deep in there, somewhere. And in the face of all the things greater than your god, you will always be running scared (consciously or not) and painting over it with paper thin self deceptions. And your words will be as empty and as inadequate as your god.

How's that for "shillposting this hard?"

Seriously though, go to a mirror and call upon your god to comfort you. See if you get a response.

Pro tip: You won't

this

yah, nah, you fucking retard
cant wait to rope you faggot

I call it the MOAR,
Mother OF All Raches. 88 hours in mspaint, no bully plz.