Protesters take to streets of Vienna against "new Nazi regime"

Protests have taken place in the Austrian capital of Vienna over the inclusion of the far-right Freedom Party in the new regime.

Police said at least 20,000 people attended the rally, although organisers put the number at double that.

Families with children walked alongside marchers chanting "Nazis out!", a BBC correspondent there reported.

The Freedom Party's interior minister caused outrage earlier this week with his comments over asylum seekers.

Herbert Kickl suggested that asylum seekers should be kept concentrated in one place, using a term associated with Nazi prisoners and death camps after the leader of the party had suggested camps be set up for migrants and curfews enforced.

The Freedom Party joined a coalition with the conservative People's Party after October's election failed to yield a concrete result.

The People's Party's Sebastian Kurz is the world's youngest head of government; the Freedom Party has secured several key ministries, including the interior ministry which controls the crucial police forces and immigration services.

Saturday's march to Heroes Square in central Vienna was noisy but peaceful, reports the BBC's Bethany Bell.

The crowd was made of students, left-wing organisations, families with small children and one group calling itself Grannies against the Right, she observed.

A smaller protest took place last month when the new regime took power after elections delivered an indecisive result.

The protests have so far remained peaceful, with the regime so far acting in a restrained fashion.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42676774

archive.is/b48ub

Hmm those protestors look pretty brown. It's as if they paid rapefugees or something.

And their cat lady organizers

black on yellow signs
are those paid by soros?

What a wholesome, (((organic))) crowd. I wonder why they use that particular angle. And those signs don't look like the coffee break work of a bunch of marketing wanks, no sir.

Since they have citizenship elsewhere, if the Austria government is so evil why don't they fuck off back to their country?

Whenever I see a closeup shot like that I think of that image.

Haha faggot.

I don't understand, do these people genuinely think this is a convincing tactic?

Like who ever went to the polls and said: "I voted for x candidate because I saw a bunch of losers protesting an election. They sure made me see things their way."

These (((signs))) look awfully familiar

Looks like the lying media paid a couple dozen people to stand with signs for a couple of hours again.

The audacity of these people.

Nice

If you spam that shit properly (remembering to put alongside it a superimposed version of the text for easy reading), you could get something happening. E.g., some news outlet talking about it.

FFS pls take this stupid bimbo back.

The Soros regime strikes again. Vienna should gas them like China and Iran do, but they won't. They will take out loans to give to jew run social programs that destroyed Afrimerica.

Those surely look like model Austrian citizens. Bunch of catladies and their brown fuck toys.

Good catch user, "completely organic" movement incoming.

Wonder what they have against Zionists?
Bit anti-semitic if you ask me.

HEIL'D

I was wondering the same. What's with black and yellow signs at all these lefty protests around the world?

Soon user, soon.
t. creeper

WHERE HAVE I SEEN SIGNS LIKE THAT BEFORE

They'll be worrying about flying nahtzees soon enough, user.

Kikes only have a few tricks, you could probably find signage from the last century with that same style, wording too.

Typical Soros.

Damn black and yellow is a good palette too.

ironically, its actually diversity which has made them meaningless

Golem, creator, etc.

?????

Well go'day mates! What'a say we throw some shrimp on the barby?

Really pushing the implied violent threat angle. Also, terrible writing. Clearly these protesters are quite heroic, facing down nazi guns.

So like 200?

And there is going to be hell to pay.

and there's that word again.

Topkek. Worthless leftards

Yeah, thought so.

kek, they are doing the exact same thing libtards did back in 2015 in Poland

funny.

i was just in Vienna two weeks ago and theres ALOT of multi culti kikery ads on the street…
I barely saw any nogs or mudslimes, but i did see A TON of upper class chink tourists and students.

also, cohencidentally i saw that there was an exhibition for 300 years of freemasonry.
the freemasons and the black hand (which are synonymous along with judaism) areresponsible for the assassinations of almost all the important royalty of the previous century.

let me read to you the most interesting part of the brochure.
"During the Third Reich, thousands, above all jewish members, persecuted and murdered." (damn right you subversive filthy kikes, and its gonna happen again until youre all gone).

they put up so much Holyhoax(tm) monuments to brainwash the goyim with. i always stared down every jew i saw with a bloodthirsty look in my eye.

overall it wasnt nearly as jewed as judapest, now that place is fucking kiked, literally has the biggest synagogue of satan in europe.

oh btw i also had gone to auschwitz because my aunt is a kike worshipper and convinced the rest of my family that its so worth going because were in krakow and its so close. so i though well ok lets go see how replete with bullshit this museum really is. i heiled in front of the gate and in multiple parts of the museum. i also fervently denied the Holyhoax(tm) when i was in the fake soviet reconstructed delousing chamber and fake chimney in english, spanish, and german.
everybody who passed by me and my aunts conversation is such a bitch that they just stayed quiet and didnt say anything, but i bet they went home and thought about it later.

overall, if you have a brain and go to auschwitz its easy to tell that somethings not right.

The absolute state of the lying media.

lmao

Funny how these people are ardent defenders of democracy until the moment they lose.

OP is adding his own shit for clickbait

OP might have been a shithead with his formatting, but you're doubly a fucking retard shill helping the kikes for sliding.

The muslims deserve what jews were treated. Sounds about right to me.

Kikes love democracy because they can bribe and blackmail every important post in government to do their bidding.