DRUMPF IS SHITPOSTING ON BILLBOARDS NOW

TIME TO TAKE A KNEE FROM THE NFL

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I first saw it. I pulled a u turn and had to see it again and take a picture. It’s just too good to be true. Someone is financing these billboards to end the hegemony the NFL has on the culture of America. We need to fund our own campaign.

Pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/08/trump-stands-for-national-anthem-at-ncaa-game-alabama-player-heard-saying-f-trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew

bump

wew that's solid prop

also op im guessing this was a local effort so you gotta do your own legwork into finding out who did it if you dont want to divulge a location

1hr north of Philadelphia.

Pennsylvania or Jersey?

PA. Think famous railroad city.

How do you know Trump had anything to do with it?

Niggerball BTFO

Are you serious nigger? Trump is to blame for everything!

IS … THIS …REAL??!!!

I fucking wish.

Wheeling?

Yes user it's real. I can confirm, I was one of the prostitutes he paid to pee on Obongos bed. He was tweeting this at the exact moment of climax inside my thai boi pucci. It's all 100% true. WaPo wrote an article about it where a 24 year old Jewish girl grilled me about all of this.

If anyone can come who with a high quality Pepe billboard size, I’ll fund it and run it for a week. I should contact /bmw/ for some help with this.

waifu2x might be helpful. For an example, see pic related.

(checked)
original for comparison

Absolutely.
I saw Trump in a grocery store in New York a few years back. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Are you a dumbass or something? You posted the same pic twice and saged and checked yourself?

NIGGER CONFIRMED

u mad bro?

Heh. Before I caught on to this, I told this angry manlet a true story about seeing a politician in a grocery store, and only later realized the fucker thought I was shitposting.

That is beautiful.

Checked. It will be soon. Once that inflation hits from the Jewish Banking Bailouts the USA dollar will lose almost all of its purchasing power, and you will see things that will make (((atrocities))) of WW2 look like a Joke!

Top Kek. The less cuckservatives who pay money for this bread and circus and worship African bulls the better.

A big part of what draws people to keep watching Nigger Felon League games is the idea that they'll be missing out on something that everyone they know is following if they don't. If the guys at work and the bar by and large didn't care about whether the Kangz beat the Gorillas last Sunday I don't think many people would go out of their way to keep watching it.

This absolutely. People should just stop caring about what others think.

With the balls on the end it looks like a nigger knocker.

The NFL and the NBA are both great tools. It distracts niggers so well and makes them spend more money in grocery stores or the organizations. Any time its gametime theyre fuckin distracted. In a sense theyre still slaves to a new master.

Let them riot that there team didnt win one year. Theyre stupid enough to go to the casion and the game. Keep them as slaves to capitalism.

You can keep on distractin them for decades. Use the jews tools against them and keep em to hate jews more when a seasons rigged.

Assmunch, it was two different sizes and because he didn't put it in the first, he saged his second so as to not bump. Lurk for 2 fucking years.

If they decide to upgrade the nigger knocker they should have steel basketballs on the ends. The water cannons will have purple dye packs.

Its considered mandatory in the normalfag sphere to watch that crap.

Just decorate your car with patriotard stickers and drive around. It will surely cause boomer NFL fans cognitive dissonance, especially around the playoffs and Superb Owl.

LEL

WE HAVE ELECTED BOSS TROLL

They also try to keep most of the coaches White, and a large percentage of the camera shots are of the coaches.

They also show next to nothing of the cheerleaders on TV because they're mostly White, and going back and forth from buck niggers to White cheerleaders upsets White audiences.

Those are some nice digits you have there user.

Kike OP, stop using "Drumpf" it makes you sound like a retard. Kys and sage.

If dubs, OP gets raped by a nigger in the butthole.

Awww. Look at this lil faggot mad I shitted all over his Nigger felon league. Stay shitter shattered boomercuck.

Yes it's real. It's called a mine flail. wikipedia.org/wiki/Mine_flail It was designed to clear paths through minefields. The tweet is fake though.

Reported for not comprehending how to behave.

Imagine a nignog getting pulverized by that beauty

You're dealing with a faggot who sees us, intellectuals, as inferiors. He doesn't believe a damn thing he's posted, which is why his subject line is so utterly inauthentic. Odin damn them.

Whip all the niggers and give them white man names.

I didn’t realize Holla Forums had such feelings for the NFL. All these (1)’s coming out of the woodwork to defend their beloved bulls on such an important Sunday.

I will never ever watch the NFL ever again. Never. College ball is fine, if you want to watch some ball, and I stand firm on this, though many hotheads insist that you should be oh, I dunno, making CPUs on Saturday or whatever.

I will make you a vector pepe if you decide on what it should be.

College football is the same shit, different day. Subhumans who don't belong in university playing with balls being worshiped by cucks and White coalburning cheerleaders and sports medicine students.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/08/trump-stands-for-national-anthem-at-ncaa-game-alabama-player-heard-saying-f-trump.html

Nice digits user. Whatever it should be, it needs a catchy phrase to trigger leftists. Something like,
IN PEPE WE TRUST

Except they function just like a time and they sign black youths to their school for the sole purpose of having a "good" football team.

this. the whole football system is basically corrupt, even high school ball is.

This kneeling controversy really highlights one of the most timeless questions concerning the white man… just how much knee growth can a society tolerate?

When you find out who did it don’t fucking tell anyone… unless there is something about them that screams kike don’t dox this guy you dummies

My first year jv I started offense and defense, The other schools teams were calling me ‘the freak’ because I played what ever position countered the other teams strongest player, nose guard, safety, fullback, tight end, center, everything but qb cuz I couldn’t throw for shit but I’d rack up 10 sacs, 5 blocked field goals, and a couple yards rushing/receiving. Was so good that I almost got expelled for beating the shit out of some faggot for making fun of my mother and then after he was done crying in to the principal and tried walking past the chair I was in tripped him so he face planted into the secretaries desk. Jej. But the football coach begged them to only suspend me cuz he needed me to make the state championships.

Anyway the next year my parents didn’t go to the ”team spaghetti dinner” and I didn’t touch the field once that whole season.

Nice to know there's one more Chad we'll have on the front lines in the race war.

polite sage for off-topic

Fuck the NFL
I'm >40 and

Quarterbacks were almost universally white as well, at least up until 2012 or so (funny how that year keeps coming up as a turning point in so many disparate areas of society). You could count the all-time number of successful black QB's on one finger (Warren Moon) and the number of otherwise noteworthy black QB's with just 2 more (Vick/McNabb). Then you had the rise of Russell Wilson and Cam Newton and NFL coaches caught on to what college coaches had known for a while. Fast, nimble blacks that could throw a half decent pass were more than good enough in a game where the hard practiced skills and intelligence of whites aren't enough to counter injuries and the wear and tear that come with playing such a rough sport. Now you have nearly every team building a stable of interchangeable black faces to swap in and out as their injury status permits, often with one competent and skilled white QB held in reserve for practice purposes only so that some of their skills might rub off on the mediocre black QBs.

The NFL has fucked themselves in so many different ways, many beyond what I covered above, that it's hard to describe them all. At the end of the day, their fans are predominantly white and the nature of team sports means "their" team is rightly or wrongly (wrongly) part of their identity. Even the most cucked white looks at pic related, the QB, the most prominent player on "their" team who is basically the face of the franchise, and sees nothing identifiable or even valuable enough to defend. Talk to any Panthers fan and even the die hards will barely be able to muster any emotions stronger than "just going along with it". Whites of every class and background just can't bring themselves to identify with such an absurd, alien spectacle forced in front of them and once you break the illusion of "identifying" with a team, the whole charade is exposed.

Even if you discount all my racially charged analysis of the situation, the NFL is fucked because everything non-racial has also arranged itself to expose the charade. We all know these teams have absolutely nothing to do with their local communities but fans have always been able to fall back on the fanbase itself to provide that sense of community. Now that multiple teams have given a giant middle finger to their cities and moved purely for shekels, the charade has been exposed to every fan of those teams plus any fan capable of empathizing.

Then you have the end of the era for the career player to add on top. Certain players are forever attached to the team they gave their prime years to. Favre and the Packer, both Mannings and the Colts/Giants, Drew Brees and the Saints, Tom Brady and the Patriots. Notice how they are all white QB's. The quarterback was the last position valuable enough to a team that they would do everything to keep them on the roster. They were the last stand of the notion of teams having any sort of unique identity and now they're being replaced by a faceless stable of interchangeable, absurd blacks that fans can't identify with. Even my normie Patriot fan friends admit they won't have a reason to watch once Tom Brady is gone. Bill Bellichick only has a few years left so it's not like they'll ever recapture the magic of having that one constant of "that QB" in the backfield to root for. Once this last generation of loyal, career QBs hangs up their helmets, the NFL is fucked.

lpbp

It's faggot cucks who don't watch anyway, but now the NFL is a social cause. It's quite ironic, if they actually cared they'd buy tickets but oops turns out they can't even tune into the game for free without getting bored. We should do this type of thing more often.

I never liked that nigger Newton. I remember the big commotion that nigger and his buck daddy made when he was gonna enter the draft. If Im not mistaken, Newton muh diked some whorebag and basically got away with it. Everyone of the usual ESPN cucks made excuses for the nigger.

I hope that nigger gets a career ending injury.

Digits confirms user. It’s plain as day.

Jewish sports media must be systematically destroyed.

This 100000% however there are so many industries tied into sports it’s unreal. How do you bring down multi billion dollar sports programs with collapsing the entire economy along with it. That said I agree it must be destroyed one way or another. Its grasp on the culture of America must end. That goes for college, professional, all.

Great plan chief.

This is a bad post and you should feel bad.

I can't believe that guy's getup is real. Is it some kind of joke?

"It's OK to be white."

This.

I was in that store, manager.
Can confirm

Why do you even bother going through the motions necessary to keep yourself alive? Just end yourself, you scum.

I can't wait to read the next Fusion dossier. lel

I see you burgers are being subjected to the same bullshit SA and Europeans had to in regards to association football/soccer. It's bizarre how many parallels you can draw, the equivalent of the white QB is the white Goalkeeper: look at the rosters for any Ligue 1 game, all the teams are basically plantations' worth of dindus and Northern Africans, but the goalkeeper is 9 out of 10 times a white European, as is the coach, the staff and part of the bench. There's two main reasons for this: obviously, the financial gain for using uneducated black africans, who have absolutely no idea how to count their own money and wash away after their prime has passed, whereas playing goalie is both the most tactical, most difficult and least financially secure position on the field; the other is because of the usual No To Racism (tm) fad that the whole damn continent had to go through. The number of actually useful black goalies is astoundingly low, so much so that the only few ones you may see in European teams tend to also be their own nation's main goalkeeper, and France is hit particularly nastily by this: because niggers and kaffirs go there to receive a French citizenship, none of the goalkeeper of black or african origin find it useful to be there, as it would mean losing their top spot in Burkina Faso or Senegal, whereas all the other positions are easily dominated by them by the sheer amount of blacks playing the leagues.
Add to that the fact that countries like Germany, France and Belgium offer comprehensive sport facilities to "marginalized youth" (i.e. poor nogs washing ashore) while white cis scum players have to pay for basically everything, from licensing fees to their own equipment and training, and you get a national team that doesn't represent the country at fucking all.

And this is happening in most European countries, across many different sports, all for the same reasons: niggers are cheap, niggers can racemix all the better and promote degenerate lifestyles, they reach their peak performance at the age where most whites are still developing, by the time they start declining they can be easily sold away to weaker teams where they underperform and they tend to be financially unstable for the duration of their post-career. This happens in plenty of other national sports, too: marathon runners are being completely replaced by blacks, basically we went full circle and now sport practices practiced under slavery times are popular again; any sport that requires physical bursts of energy and being young are being appropriated.

Worst of all, unlike you burgers, most Europeans eat this shit right up, because it wasn't a sudden thing as much as a gradual spoonfeeding until basically the only worth of any sporting event is seeing your team colors in the stands rather than the actual sport itself.

the hat does bear a blue right angle like masonic symbols… so i dunno at this point

Scranton, PA? On I-81 or I-380, or US-15?

You dont watch football much, whats changed is the speed of the game & nigs get picked early in the youth setups because they develop faster physically. Some lieing been much older then they say.
After that advantage is gone 9-10 get exposed as complete dog shit.
The best players in the world are still fair-skinned but the nigger meme (pace, strength) gets picked at an erly age over skill, intelligence because that takes much longer to develop.

Reading pronounced redding PA

why support universities and their nigger-ridden spectacles?