ITS TIME TO CLEAN YOUR KEYBOARD

ITS TIME TO CLEAN YOUR KEYBOARD
you know, so you don't get totally grossed out when you see an ant or something crawl out between your keys while you're playing vidya

user, how do you manage this get your keyboard that dirty anyway?

How are ants gross?

No

If you're going to have a rubber dome keyboard you might as well get chiclet keys so you never have to clean shit out of it

It's all good; I just cleaned mine a week ago.

Its not mine, someone posted photos of their keyboard last year or so when this thread was made. I miss you dirty keyboard user

It's time to buy a new one. If I open mine up, my house will be quarantined.

What mechanical KB do you guys have?

Sorry, burning money isn't a hobby of mine.

is that pewdiepie

kill yourself

HOW THE FUCK

He also fried some and ate it if I recall correctly

you're gonna be rich man

That's like 5 years of hashbrown crumbs and hair falling out. This never ceases to astound me.

Rip thread. We hardly knew ya.

Is this what kids nowadays do for fun?

SHIT. HE'S CUTE. OH NO. WHY GOD WHY. I'M SO DISGUSTED BUT I'M SO TURNED ON, WHY BONER WHY!!

What the fuck.

More.

>user looks like me

Abandon hope ye who enters here.

The guy is actually Eric Vaughn, the guy behind Electric Retard and Muslim Massacre. He's also a pedophile and a goon.

He's also the guy that started Hitler's 2fort, I think. Even if he did though he left the place in the hands of some of the autists.

I'm always amazed how people can be this filthy, hell I barely clean and yet my living space is pretty clean despite my flaky skin.

Aw, cute.

Post pics.

See a dermatologist
You're losing hair

ants are my friends.

Why not shove that and the bottle up your ass?

Holy fuck biscuit.

Good thing I regularly do clean my stuffs.

I have Cherry MX blues and they are tactile as fuck.

Sounds like a salads spray sorta thing.

salad spray is what you put on your ass after washing it so you can get eaten out

but I clean my keyboard every month or two because its worth like $700

XD

fuck off furfag

Bones are furry now?

This is from a while ago. I posted it before.

Great keyboard you have, doc.

What are you doing with you life that you aren't selling, filthy jew

What the fuck do you have to do to even get it that dirty?

four years of NEETdom

I had to check both the address and the clock to make sure I wasn't in a 2006 Holla Forums thread.

Good show, you irredeemable cunt.

I'm here user

fuck auburn, fuck stoners, fuck terrible landlords, fuck low income housing, fuck minimum wage, I swear to god those things were incarnations of Satan upon this earth

To be honest I haven't cleaned the keyboard since, only below the spacebar since it gets clunky sometimes. I'm pretty sure it's too late for this guy, it needs to die a hero.

I know

It's been 10 years at least, probably more.

I haven't cleaned this keyboard in all the 7 years I've used it. I do not dare look within.

I guess it'll never be clean now

I'm going to see how long this lasts.

I only clean my keyboard when I need food ASAP

Speaking of cleaning, what's a good way to dust your computer case? I've used compressed air, but there was still some dust in there I couldn't get.

That's got to sound like a Doritos commercial every time you type.

Goddamn that's greasy.

These fucking things need a hazmat team to scour them out.

things happened and i didn't kill

How long do those things last? I've got an air compressor so I've never bought one before.

I never eat above my keyboard. If I'm going to eat on my desk I usually move my keyboard way the fuck out of the way, and only bring it back when I'm done eating.

Seek mental help.

Pretty much this.

I did the same thing to be completely honest.

tbh i'd just buy a new one rather than clean it

It boggles the mind as to why a person would do such a thing.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga.

haha fuck

I'm not really that bothered by what he's doing, but that beard is what really made me feel sick.

How the fuck, I had a keyboard back at a time where I basically spent half my time awake at that computer, have hairy arms, ate food at my desk almost all the time, and had the keyboard for 3-5 years and it didn't get a tenth of the shit in it that this one did.

How the fuck?

Georgia meet when?

You guys DO know this is from a "ban me" thread on SA right? Like, a fucking 2011 thread or something.

This is going too far.

The moment I saw the dick I stopped, I've learned that the moment there's a dick, it's time to stop.

why?

Fuck you, war eagle

Pretty much

WHY

I'm not sure who I'm more disgusted with.

that is one sexy pear

have anything a bit pear lewds