Putin tells Erdoğan that he knows (((who))) was behind attack on Russia's Syria bases

Putin tells Erdoğan that he knows (((who))) was behind attack on Russia's Syria bases
dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2018/01/11/putin-tells-erdogan-that-he-knows-who-was-behind-attack-on-russias-syria-bases
archive.is/CAJWo

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-12/we-know-who-they-are-putin-claims-state-provocateur-behind-terrorist-drones-syria
archive.is/dZ4xJ

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=XkG9ERd_UDk
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
scribd.com/document/27315102/25817070-the-Poor-Mans-RPG-Desert-Publications-George-Dmitrieff-1
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2018/01/12/the_poor_mans_airforce/
thetruthspeaker.co/2016/02/28/eliot-higgins-of-bellingcat-who-is-he-everything-you-need-to-know/
sofmag.com/putins-revenge-on-those-who-used-foreign-origin-uavs-to-attack-russian-military-bases-in-syria/
hooktube.com/watch?v=4mqBxNJ9zno
youtube.com/channel/UCQGqX5Ndpm4snE0NTjyOJnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck me Vlad, just name the Jew already please.

Are those the drones that Russia was able to trick into landing? Damn those look cool as hell for a home made job.

They were shitty home made planes, but the computers on board were supposedly very advanced.

Made me think of this

doesn't sound legit.
1 They got intercepted.
2 Using advanced guidance is unnecessary and would give leads when diy guidance systems have been available on the net for years, at least 8, using wiimotes, altimeters and gps modules.

But maybe the droners were arrogant and dumb. It would cost a bit more per unit but FPV goggles and manually flown would be more effective as long as they couldn't use your video signal to locate you. tbh if you kept it below 150 ft you would have hit them and packed your shit up before they could react. And why use nitro when electric is so much quieter.

Launched from israel, controlled by israel, given by the US.
So, tell me burgers, how did Israel get hands onto this tech? Any rouge cells inside the CIA?

How does Israel get their hands on anything? Blackmail, extortion, threats, etc etc etc.

dod is filled with jews, officially, the mic is in large part jews sucking down contract shekels.

Nigger, please. We have much better shit to give them or that they can steal from us. The kikes paid some somali mercs to keep shit going.

Weight.
Batteries weigh a fuckton compared to the same amount of potential energy in fuel.

the CIA went rogue decades ago, user

They had a big range to travel iirc bout 100km, well beyond fpv.
Electric ain't doing that.
Earlier drone attacks I've seen were fpv of this type/size they are nothing new, just this time using precise GPS waypoint tech on some of them which apparently was thought to be mil grade due to accuracy requirements.

Never thought I'd say this but as of right now I am entirely A-O FUCKING K with beating around the bush and 'tip toeing around naming them'

Because our work has been paying off in spades. The tables have completely turned and.. It would be great if everyone just cut the shit and took the kikes out. But when its all over we are going to miss it. This is a show who even knows how many thousands of years in the making.. I'd rather savor it like a very fine wine.

That remind me of the Isrëali missile attack a few weeks?ago, supposedly targetting illegal Iranian super duper secret base on Syrian soil. I remember how Assad did not do much in return, it's almost as if (((they))) are trying to start a conflict, and when Assad refused to take the bait since Isreal was only defending itself right? no reason for Syria to retaliate right? watchout goy, they want to attack us!!!
They decided to take a more direct approach with shitty drones for plausible deniability and directly go after their bases.
food for thought.

How do these drones work?

I thought they were suicide drones, basically carrying explosives and then crashing and exploding onto a target. But looking at the second picture it looks like the drones were carrying and dropping bombs. Like a classic bomber airplane.

Anybody know?

I don't see any release mechanism on the bombs

the whole US is (((rouge)))

the bombs there are put on a paper roll, theyre not on a wing. in case youre new armies tend to display captured weapons like this. police forces too. and its not smart to put bombs on bare gravel.

You just use a very large polystyrene combat (delta) wing type, use multiple cells spaced out embedded in the wing. Sounds complex but pretty easy to do.

They don't look big enough to have had a tank that big for 100km but they do use suprisingly little. Yeah you would have to be closer than that for fpv, not sure what the record is, how far is Mars again? Just joking but clearly it's limited to the size of the base station. Make yourself a mobile base station with a fuck off telescopic aerial. 100km should be feasible.
Where were they storing the actual weaponry? They have to go 100km and carry something that will do actual damage. I don't see that.

Look closer. The bombs have hooks of sorts at the top of them.

The loop on top of each bomb is part of it, the other half is a hook on a servo attached to the plane. When the servo moves the bomb unhooks.

Beat you by 23 seconds bro :)

Yeah maybe I'm confused but the pics looked like they came from different sources. It's even more suspicious if those bombs came from those drones, as they only got 2 down intact, and yet they have 9 pristine bombs. Those planes weren't designed to be landed, but crashed. The bombs look like they are set off by impact… so it all looks a bit manufactured to me, but who knows. It's a shame the pics aren't better, there look to be other issues with the planes, but impossible to tell without good pics.
Also what damage are those "bombs" going to do, they look about the size of a grenade.
The engines are actually gas not nitro so noise level would be that of a petrol strimmer.

Agree with everything you wrote. I find the whole thing a little suspect as well to be honest. I mean look, to take your train of thought a little further, image a top of the line UCAV carrying bombs. No problem, that's perfectly logical and coherent.

But that's not what we're looking at here. Here we're seeing drones which look homemade (poor third world countries like Myanmar manufacture drones and they look high tech and everything) which supposedly carry and drop bombs (which look homemade as well).

Normally you'd just load such a type of drone with explosives and make it crash.

Yeah giving them the benefit of the doubt that they didn't just manufacture the drones themselves for a photo/propaganda op, I would surmise that:
they disturbed somebody at home practicing for an event of some nature. They didn't take control and crash and land them, that's fan fic. The 4 damaged planes are practice failures, the bombs may or may not have been part of it. The manufacture of the bombs looks very professional in comparison to their delivery system!

They look like mortar rounds of some variety, common fodder for IEDs. Powerful for their size and likely made by a professional military and stolen, funneled off, or provided by a third actor (i.e. Israel).

hooktube.com/watch?v=XkG9ERd_UDk

Tech has been out in the consumer market for years

The design is pretty common for foam board builds, hard to trace with that and obviously gas motor to get the power for the distance and payload weight.

Ah ok, this makes more sense and looking at the shells again I can see a couple are actually missing their fins. They obviously have a very strong spring in the nose attached to the black button that sets them off. This would prevent them going off as they are launched from the mortar, and also prevent them exploding unless the button is stuck hard enough on impact, so maybe they did survive crashes attached to the planes.
Other shit I'm not happy with though, only one plane appears to have a fuel tank, and it looks like it's a glass jar. Same plane has strange wiring to the rudder servo. Looks wrong.

They were probably salvaged form the other 12. You're not just going to leave unexploded ordnance lying around for another mud to use against you.

Those are impact activated noses so it only explodes with enough force directly on that spot, if they grind along the bottom in a crash they'll survive intact.
Theres a video floating around i can't find that shows how they make them in home shops actually.

who remembers 3DRobotics? Their consumer products are dead now, and they pivoted to a B2B model, but they released an open source hardware autopilot platform with open source software. The biggest chink online hobby store made some copies and this started a software check for authentic hardware (3DR) because muh quality control. the DRM tactic ultimately failed, 3DR ultimately failed, but the autopilot worked. the software is still out there, and the chink hardware only got better. it's trivial to off-the-shelf this capability if you are determined and have at least one egghead codefag. you can even set up repeaters for ground control so you still have command of the vehicle by computer outside of controller or video range. automation of these vehicles and things like "follow me" or loiter around waypoint is trivial and has been for at least a few years.

IMPORTANT

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking

archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking

archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking

archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking

archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking

archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking

archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking

archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the Holla Forums mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide". ugnuyd

Russian electronic warfare capabilities truly know no bounds

I will never stop believing that Trump is the most redpilled western White man since Adolf to gain power over a prominent nation.

Jews fear Trump cause they sense he sees through them. Rightly so.

lol, jewish this jewish that, our true wnemy is actually USA.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Who would that be?

gr8 falseflag. might aswell say

EVEN PUTIN WON'T NAME THE KIKE

They just spoofed GPS, causing them to think they were flying super high.

It is clearly DYI made bomblets. Very well designed for DYI BTW.

Just friendly reminder that Russian military operations and losses are classified. They can report anything.

< American losses are totally reported accurately
ahahahahahah HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HAAHAHA Ahahahaha

Looks like a standard/common bomb fuse, two fucking thin plastic cups ,and what looks like 3d printed fins.

I bet they either printed those or printed the molds. Not too bad. I've seen similiar drop mechanisms for towed glider planes; It's not unsimiliar from military drop mechanisms, a pin that pulls out of a ring on the tow cable/bomb. pic related, its a pretty common design in the r/c area.

That bomb drop wouldn't be able to drop individually, only all at once.

As a r/c plane and drone hobbyist, those plane are the bare minimum. Nice large wings, probably hot wired out of layers of styrofoam. rest of the plane is cheap foam board, wooden spars, and common large-scale r/c servos and motors/props.

I'd bet these planes were each built in less than a day. Those engines are about 80$ each. heavy duty servos for the bomb drops are about 10$. 8-channel reciever/controller: 20$(rx) and 80-120(tx). Now i don't deal in gas r/c planes, only electric, but i know you can get much longer flight times with a lot longer preflight checklist/maintenance.

Had the jews did this, they would have bought a dozen of an off-the-shelf ready-to-fly airplanes for 300 a piece(probably less for bulk tbh) rather than build them from scratch like this.

Gonna point out that these are well-made considering their tiny budget and objectives.

because alot of oligarchs in russia are jews and outright purges of them would collapse russias economy and political stability, and Putin would be replaced by some (((US))) backed puppet that would be kosher

poopoo has been flashing his (((Communist))) card lately.

SJW=ROOSYA

>russia is the worlds (((biggest problem)))

C H A B A D

awesome future warfare possibilities when local skirmishes break out
they'll never, see it coming…

Not at all but the coordinates had to be provided by a state with GPS satellites and they were accurate for mobile systems that had been moved within the last 6 hours

Looks like injected plastic tbh.

Putin wouldnt be riding in a 3wd pickup wielding a laptop stolen from the matrix set, he would chase it barechested on a horse, compelling it to land with his force of will

nice goalpost shifting shill

Yup. Thats the game the seem to be playing.. with everything. Look at how much they are just begging for whites to kill them. Its like their plan is to get us to kill them prematurely or something.

Google maps doesn't have the same accuracy and cant track systems that moved 6 hours ago, most maps are older than 6 years FFS

What accuracy are you talking about?

I have 6 sets of 900mhz UHF transceivers that are 1w that will do FPV in suprisingly good resolution for 60miles line of sight. These may be literally impossible to get if you arent in the US though. Purchased them from the DoD

that was iran who tricked a drone with alot of classified gear on it, into landing

those also look like rockets from "the poor man's rpg" scribd.com/document/27315102/25817070-the-Poor-Mans-RPG-Desert-Publications-George-Dmitrieff-1

Maps accurate enough to know exact positions of air defense systems moved within the last 6 hours, which is certainly not available to any country or group without their own GPS network and satellites, google maps and civilian GPS map systems are also only guaranteed to be accurate within 20-50meters
Also btw Google maps updates copyright dates for its interface every year, doesn't mean the satellite images are from 2018

It is extremely unlikely a non-state actor could have done this, the level of automation is also highly different from any other terrorist/improvised drone attack before, all previous drone attacks were controlled in real time with the bomb release controlled by operator, these had pre-planned flight routes and were programmed to automatically drop munitions at coordinates not available from any commercial/civilian map service

Iran did this before, but its not the only time, most commercial drones and software to operate them are designed to make the drone land if the connection with the operator is severe, these are likely using software from commercial drones, could be open source also

From the pics it doesn't look like the Russians tricked them and made them land smoothly either, just seems like they got a few to land in the desert relatively intact after jamming communications

severed*

WTF are you blabbering about?

Some of these images I post is from 2 different drone attacks.

bellingcat.com/news/mena/2018/01/12/the_poor_mans_airforce/

Literally what the Russian MOD claimed, which i consider far more credible than any (((MSM))) claim

Better question is, why the fuck are you trying to disprove an attack with evidence and promote the (((US/Israeli))) narrative

Below even cancer tier, unironically an actual NATO propaganda site, literally basing articles for Syria off a single paid shill living in the UK who constantly whines about muh rebels and false flag attacks
thetruthspeaker.co/2016/02/28/eliot-higgins-of-bellingcat-who-is-he-everything-you-need-to-know/

So as I understand there are literally zero proofs of Russian MOD blabbering about "accuracy".

t. JIDF shill

So far everything Russia has claimed in Syria about strategic goals and US subversion/assistance to terrorists has been correct
I bet you consider US claims of Assad commiting gas attacks credible too

Speaking of Turkroaches, they are attacking the kurds in Syria again, this time in Afrin.

Just as Assad is starting to clean up Idlib

And despite being notable news, the thread here is deleted about it… typical

So far i see literally zero proofs of "accuracy". But i see another ridiculous claims easily disprovable claims like: "This explosive [PETN] material cannot be produced in an improvised manner or extracted from other munitions."

More than likely they don't want to release highly detailed information about their airbase and potential attack positions and make it fully public, show me any time the US has ever released exact GPS coordinates of an attack before

That's not the claim, but that the chemical composition of the PETN used can be traced to a plant where it was manufactured in Ukraine. It was most likely extracted from from ammunition but leads to a Ukrainian source of weapons for terrorist groups.
sofmag.com/putins-revenge-on-those-who-used-foreign-origin-uavs-to-attack-russian-military-bases-in-syria/

This is also something clearly under attack by actual Soros sponsored shill groups "stopfake" and other pro-hohol media, which also is exactly the same narrative being pushed by ShareBlue and other leftist subversive groups, so why should i not believe you are a leftist shill desperate to push your anti-Russia agenda

are just blabbering bullshit.

It was literally claim during MOD public announcement

Another empty claim. I wander what Russian MOD would tell when chemical analysis would lead them to their Indian (((allies))) who are main supplier of detonators for ISIS? I think they will just (((forget))) about their ridiculous blabering as they always do.

Meanwhile literally every post from you is baseless conjecture, i will consider the Russian MOD with people actually on the ground more credible
You are intentionally misreading the statement, it had already been chemically analyzed and traced to a plant in Ukraine before that point, you cant improvise a specific PETN composition to be identical to a batch made in Ukraine as a terrorist in Syria
Indian (((allies))) who are main supplier of detonators for ISIS?
Turkey has always been the main source of all explosives and detonators aside from looting gov depots, source for India being the
> I think they will just (((forget))) about their ridiculous blabering as they always do
Again, so far everything Russia has claimed in Syria about strategic goals and US subversion/assistance to terrorists has been correct. Nearly everything the US has claimed about Russia in Syria on the other hand has been false or disingenuous at best.

How much do you handlers pay you, shlomo?

Considering Russians track record I will consider the Russian MOD claims as baseless conjecture until it would be proved otherwise beyond reasonable doubt. Russian bootlickers BTFO.

This is exactly what dumb Russian cunt said during MOD briefing
hooktube.com/watch?v=4mqBxNJ9zno
"This explosive [PETN] material cannot be produced in an improvised manner or extracted from other munitions."

What are you quoting exactly? During MOD briefing Dumb Russian cunt said that "PETN is produced by several countries including Ukraine". Nothing more nothing less. (BTW previously loads of India produced PETN detcord were found in Syria and Iraq in the hands of ISIS)

fixed for your.

Addition. Turkey is main source of bulk explosives. Ammonium nitrate etc. Rest are from many countries even including Russia because this is also fertilizers.

Found in the regions detonators and detcord were mostly made by India.

Called it

Literally flawless in Syria compared to the US
Again, so far everything Russia has claimed in Syria about strategic goals and US subversion/assistance to terrorists has been correct. Nearly everything the US has claimed about Russia in Syria on the other hand has been false or disingenuous at best.

Which you are intentionally misreading
see

Source for India being the "main supplier" and not Turkey

If you saw the full live Russian MOD briefings about the drone attack and the ones several days afterwards, they specifically mention the origin of the explosives as the Shostkinsky Chemical Plant in Ukraine and having been produced within the last 3 years
Lmao, keep being delusional and thinking this meanwhile every opposition to Assad and Russia is being destroyed and every strategic goal of the US in Syria and claims against Russia has been destroyed by Russia

Backpedal harder
Where is the source

This was exact quote.

Quote from Russian official saying that.

Strawman attempt detected. Apologize.

Which you are still taking out of context, see

The claim isn't that PETN cant be improvised but the particular PETN they used cant have been improvised.
Look up the MOD briefings, not about to watch through all of them again when this happened over a week ago
youtube.com/channel/UCQGqX5Ndpm4snE0NTjyOJnA
Deflection attempt detected, now lets see what your argument has been devolved into

No apology. Ignored/.

see