Feminists ditching pink pussyhats because spics and nogs have brown cunts

In case you thought today couldn't get any funnier, feminists are now starting to ditch the pink pussy hats on grounds that "The sentiment that the pink pussyhat excludes and is offensive to transgender women and gender nonbinary people who don't have typical female genitalia and to women of color because their genitals are more likely to be brown than pink."

freep.com/story/news/2018/01/10/pink-pussyhats-feminists-hats-womens-march/1013630001/
archive.is/kwUZG

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
archive.is/P6bqT
youcaring.com/carlynaughtonandaleejane-997173
archive.fo/JL9tD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First the niggers and beaners demanding black and brown be added to the fag flag, now this. It's amazing to me how the darkies are so self-centered that they're taking things that the white left meant to be symbols of inclusion, and taking them over to specifically make them about niggers and brown people, e.g. not about whites. And the whites left will just bend over and take it like the good little cuckolds they are. God forbid a dark-skinned person should ever not be the center of attention at all times.

How does that thing even represent a vagina? It looks more like someone wanted to make a kitty hat, then gave up halfway into it and just said "fuck this shit, I'm rebranding it as a pussy hat and rake in feminist shekels".

Are we sure they're not ditching 'em because normies identify them as fucking stupid people hats? I mean, it is like a dunce cap.

They look more like pig ears.

I thought all vaginas were pink on the inside no matter how dark the darkie?

Reminder: if you're not pink in the stink you aren't white.

(heil'd)

It's meant to look like cat ears. They love to use cutsie language to refer to their used up cunts.
I've heard;
All sorts of soft words for themselves

Brown chocolate starfish hats then?

Women of all races left to their own devices never fail to represent themselves as nothing more than a series of holes.

Checked for Brown Hats

Pussyhats are the new judenhut

that can't be right, everybody's insides are red and pink, is this just another case of women being dumb and not knowing basic human anatomy?

This is the average nigger cunt, do not open!

White trannys would still have "pink pussies" wouldn't they? An open wound is still pinkish.

bulldog eating custard.

My god, can you imagine the smell….

Why don't the tranny faggots just wear chopped-off dick hats?

Like the jews used to?

also.(just look at that face)
>The Secret Jewish History Of The (((Pussyhat)))

Jesus Christ, someone hide that with a feedsack.

Pink hat defeated by purple onion.

and it was always a low energy effort to scam shekels out of land whale's and catalady's

Translation

(check'd)
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

thank you for your warning.

What's the term for when memes converge & the left eats itself? Poe's law?

leld hard

I'm pretty partial to "thotpocket" and "Hairy end of the guts" myself.

There really should be a proper name.

I need a term specifically for "When the left's own political correctness ends up doing the right's work for them". Maybe we should just wait for democrat to be synonymous with crazy people (if it isn't already) What a time to be alive.

Dubs confirm she's a phenotypical jewess…

More or less, yes. They are talking about the vulva, because they need a reason to make it about the darkies.

The should wear this on their heads. More realistic.

Checked and kek'd.

That's not even true, though….

They are also a loose fit.

These should be handed out to every high school graduate.

Ever seen nip cunt, user? Of course it’s true.

That zweiman slut looks like a kike among kikes.

Hazel Charming has been ahead of the curve for years now, repping for the sistahs.

my ancestors had to subsist for a month on no potatoes

Maybe they could switch over to blue-waffle oven mitts?

Checked, new favs, much appreciated user

ID trips checked

Tell em it looked better when it was pink to watch the salt flow, kek

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Now I can reveal it: it was a >>>/bmw/ psyop all along.

Oh, come the fuck on.

Yes but shitskin pussies still look fucking disgusting because the vulva is black or brown

For once in my life, I'm gonna listen to what some random user on the internet tells me.

Im so hype for when women finally
SUBMIT
again

oh no anything but feminism niggers muslims mexishits immigrants leftist propaganda faggots jews and people speakingother languages who refuse to learn ours and laugh at us in foreign tongues

FUCK THE WORLD
AMERICA OVER EVERYTHING

back to 4chan, newfag

She puts the Cabal in the Kabbalah.

Reported for cuckchan spam.

In his case, it's more like a (((you))).

reported for not staying on topic

Who seriously wants "thug culture"? Or a "lying press"? Why is there even contention over such topics?

(checked)

(checked)
Very nice

Mine had no pot for a month.

My second girlfriend had the nicest puss of all. Clean, pink, tasted good. She was a cute Southern belle and used to use Aveda shampoo.

I still can't go in one of those stores without getting a chubber.

I never could have imagined that this obscene display would end for more disgusting reasons than it began.

So now they are going to look like shitheads?

(checked)
Maybe they'll just put a hole in their heads like they should have from the start.

For a man, performing cunnilingus is more emasculating than performing fellatio, because it represents submission to a woman, a lesser being than a man.

Nice blogpost.

>>>/logcabin/
>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/bog/

Not only is it more emasculating, but there is a proven link to sucking pussy and developing throat cancer from HPV. That's what happened to Michael Douglas.

What about the purple east asian ones?

I fairness, that's only possible if the roastie has hpv, which a staggering number do. archive.is/P6bqT

And let's be honest, barring disease, aren't all cunts pink on the inside?

We're living in the shitposting universe lads.

How the fuck could she let this go this far?

Thought it was free government cheese?

Woah, wtf
are they actually non ironically making assumptions based on race?
Fucking racists

All types of oral sex is humiliating, leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

Begorrah! "Twas like anuddah potato famine!

I'd complain how this makes no sense but when has feminism ever made sense?

Kind of relating to this topic,
Is "only pink nipples are white" true?

why did they put something to represent genitalia on their head in the first place? why not just make different colored hats for the colored women or whatever?

Good god. Hide your shekels, hide your cheese, little Jayna's got the rat disease.

Checked, promote that man.

If you consider the deliberate degeneration of western society from a broad perspective it makes perfect sense, from the point of view of the grand Psyop. One can’t have them dressing in uniform, waving flags. But childish hats with a crass connotation that nurtures and re-loops ready planted conditioning is perfect. Women do not organically take to streets by the million wearing genitalia hats.

Yes.

nice

Jack Donovan, is that you?

If you're waiting for it to happen it will literally never ever happen for you. Women already submit today, as they have for all of history and all time before that. Comes down to whether or not you're a faggot.

Where is this sudden wave of mgtow spam come from? This faggot and/or his buddies have been dragging their shriveled, unloved cocks through three or four threads now

literally shitcunts

Good fucking lord, Is this the same Jack Donovan who's books I keep seeing on so-called "redpilled' reading lists? What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

Heil'd

chekd and kekd

Gonna have to check them dubs too

How? What about meds?

This book is also in many recommended reading lists, for good reason. The truth is the truth, no matter who it comes from.

someone read the two posts in a thread about how the romans treated sex with each other and how buttfucking is the last stand of implicit white identity

kek'd, underrated post

I'm actually perfectly fine with the "No" list of Angrywhitemenistan, except with the last one "speakin' foreign."
It was made by a leftard, so it's surprising it got so many right, but this one is false.
Besides English litterature and philosophy, there are lots of interesting and useful things to read in German, French, Latin, Russian, Old Norse, Ancient Greek, etc.
so it should be "speakin' shitskin kinds of foreign" instead

also there should be "homebrewing" and "making useful things" in the Yes list, just my opinion

It's an inside-out dick. Not many purely pink peckers. Damn that melanin. kek

Your average American Leftard thinks all white people speak English and culture and foreign languages are for exotic Jungle Bunnies.

Only white if they have pink nipples.

fucking WEW. thanks, user :3

Never knew my blogpost about eating out my leftist girlfriend from TWENTY FUCKING YEARS AGO would generate this much salt. Wew lads.

Why don't they all go down to the mosque to get female circumcisions? Then they can stand I front of the White House and scalp each other in defiance of cisgender labia elitists and Trump's beautiful mane simultaneously.
Powerful.

Dat reminds me, I beez over due for muh anal bleaching doe.

planned parenthood made that up to get more shekels from scared women, user.

I thought I was a tough cunt and I'm eating my dinner and say to myself "challenge accepted". I started freaking out to try and close it while I'm just staring at the horror of it. The horror….

You wouldn't even know her name was Hazel Charming if I hadn't added that to Wikipedia and Paheal you poser.

is that the spongebob font?

They look like the violent masculinist pigs they are.

maybe in the center of crosshairs if they keep it up

pretty soon they'll be in the center of crosshairs if they keep it up. final warning

They wouldn't be allowed in, dressed up as swine.

Feminists creating more nigger babies as direct attack on Whites.
States her reason for choosing nigger sperm donor "really loves hiphop".
Think about this next time you think that White girls wearing dreads or listening to rap are just a "phase" they will "grow out of."
Literally creating a nigger for attention and virtue signal.

A little more.
I feel sick. They tried to raise crowdfunding to sponsor their pet White genocide project.
youcaring.com/carlynaughtonandaleejane-997173
archive.fo/JL9tD

I am glad they chose a black donor. No white kid should have to suffer growing up in that household with those parents.

Apparently her body killed the deveolping fetus at 10 weeks, or as she calls it "baby". I wonder how many "parasitic blob of cells" she has aborted because they were fathered by White men.
I get your point, but the damage to society and ripple effect that even one nigger child causes, totally outmatches the satisfaction of knowing that a White kid was spared growing up under red-fem tyrants.
That one nigger will translate into possibly scores of offspring 40 years down the line. These dykes know exactly what they're doing.

[ressive] +
[pro/in/destru]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wow I didnt know there were fags on this board

Why am I not fucking surprised.

Fucking kek

Why do I always open it?

issue here being that maggots will only eat dead tissue, meaning the back of that niggers head was dead before the maggots got there.

What gets me is this kike and her pan faced friend are just scamming people out of money. How many of these unwashed cunts do you think will genuinely ever wear one of these gay hats after 2017? Also someone teach that bitch what a hair brush is.

Reported for reporting.

Yeah on the fucking inside. If you had actually seen a woman naked you would have noted that a the pussy isn't stretched out by default it actually has, you guessed right, SKIN on the outside covering it.

That's an excuse. They are ditching it because it makes them look like the pigs they are, lmao.

keked

yeah, I'm not opening this

Not clicking that, but I am enjoying the reactions of those who did.

He warned you. No one to blame but yourselves.

This is another attack on whites. If you like any other pussy other than pink than you are racemixing and polluting the pool with melanin.

checked dubs man

You know what they say. "It's all brown inside, user."

ENHANCE

Yeah I wish I had listened to him, you made the right call

Good, cuz maggots, maggots everywhere.

They should just go to their local deli and stick a reuben sandwich on their heads.

Yeah, I've seen some nasty shit, but that was pretty fucking awful.

All you need to know is in the amazon reviews. Surprised they haven't been removed.

I thought all pussys got pinker on the inside

whoops not the horse pussy i wanted

Why do you have this shit saved on your hard drive and why are you posting it?

It's the "beauty is ugly" postmodernist font.

I am harmed.

She isn't even homeless. She doesn't know how it happened, she claims. She's old, so probably dementia. Hurts herself down there, unclean favela home full of flies, maybe she likes to be naked at home, ignore the problem until it's far too late.

Medicare pays for IVF? That's retarded.

my sides have ascended to a higher realm

i opened it

i wish i didnt open it

For what purpose do you necro bump old threads with one word one-liners?