Shitholes part 2

Trump: “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?”

(((WaPo Exclusive)))
>according to (((two people briefed on the meeting))).
>The comments left lawmakers taken aback, (((according to people familiar with their reactions))).
archive.is/Ej0NY

That's literally all there is to this story, so I won't even bother quoting it. Worth some lols tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bQpw9
alternativeto.net/software/final-cut-pro/?license=free
archive.is/EWdv2
hooktube.com/watch?v=uW1sfRdfPj4
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951675713089888256
archive.is/ighkb
hooktube.com/watch?v=ggrMHGX9XYM
bbc.com/pidgin/world
archive.is/5Zxj1
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZsXjCp_f1h4
archive.is/wABCs
archive.is/tR3Zg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_television_transition
8ch.net/pol/res/11141579.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=mjW18YCxABo
archive.fo/yCoHE
hiroshima-remembered.com/history/hiroshima/page15.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Lemon
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2012/128.pdf
kff.org/report-section/income-and-assets-of-medicare-beneficiaries-2014-2030-tables/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2014/118.pdf
kff.org/medicaid/state-indicator/total-medicaid-spending/
futureofmedicare.org/content/reports-and-resources/congressional-budget-office-2015-long-term-budget-outlook
usgovernmentspending.com/year_spending_2014USbt_17bs2n#usgs302
usgovernmentrevenue.com/piechart_2014_US_total
census.gov/hhes/www/cpstables/032014/hhinc/hinc05R.xls
ctj.org/pdf/taxday2014.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_United_States_federal_budget
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites#Population_by_state_or_territory
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.STA.ACSN?locations=HT&year_high_desc=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lrn2chain threads OP. this is the same thread, simply a new edition or number. also, if you chain, then please link to the previous thread.

I forgot to post OP link, thanks for getting it.

No, it's because it can't be spun. The media twists the truth like taffy every day but a clear and unambiguous statement like "shitholes" leaves pretty much no room for response besides a direct rebuttal - which, for obvious reasons, is not going to be forthcoming - and at that point their main damage control strategy becomes acting like they're so offended that they don't have to address the actual statement. If you don't like the answer then you ignore the question and the more you redirect the more likely it is that you'll get away with it; this is political debate 101.

These pictures are obscenely grotesque. The depravity of their species can be horrifying.

Nprb. Also, it's traditional not to simply copy paste the exact same op. If you're the original OP, I imagine our response to your thread was surprising heh.

:^)

THE NIGGERFAGGOT'S STILL MAD

It's just unbelievable. Just to reiterate for anyone who doesn't realize it, this is a national Haitian festival where they literally wallow in a pit of their own shit as a voodoo ritual.

/r/ing Oprah if she's president errybody gets a shithole

I hesitantly say this but this, Tucker Carlson's tweet displays that fact perfectly.

I don't make many threads. I mostly lurk but that thread post capped and no one else made a new one so I figured what the hell.

Oh, he opened up his show tonight with shithole.

Seriously, I'll have to leave the thread or retch. I don't want to do either user. Spoiler that shithole please.

CIAniggers are mad too
archive.is/bQpw9

Even if Trump isn't /ourguy/ it's worth it all just for this

I'm pretty sure he is. I don't think it's always 4D chess like some people do, I think some of it is just incidentally who he is and it works out for the our better. But it nearly always ends up on the side we Holla Forums prefer. Despite all the shilling and larping.

What happens when the remaining 2% of trees disappear?

i see. no worries then, thanks for baking.

Good, I wish I could see his face when none of this manages to do anything except make them look like a bunch of whining crybabies.

don't worry. this works

Google images "Plaine du Nord Festival" for material

alright, last one. I'm going to sleep.

A meme is born.

Isn't this also happening in the Phillipines or some other island chain in Southeast Asia, but for palm oil or something?

Mad Max until everything breaks down entirely and they either get invaded and 'liberated' or a plague breaks out and they get quarantined. **I hope for the latter so it can be used as an excuse to crack down on all immigration from that region.

more room for a bigger shithole? :^)

I'm not an artfag and only have paint, but I thought maybe there was potential here. Maybe "shadowing" the letters and having the foreground 'HAITI' be one color and the shadow 'SHITTY' being another. Can an art-fag make this better?

how about one that has colored dots like a vision test?

Some older salt for the newcomers for non-southerners saying, "bless your heart" is a polite way of calling someone retarded
hooktube.com/watch?v=n0y4eJ6N6wQ

throw in the last bit where he directly calls don a nigger?

New Twitter Ban-Proof Meme = Shartholes
Holla Forums knows what to do

Not sure paint can do it.

< you can go read a book
BECAUSE I'M WHITE

that second black 'I' seems a bit stilted. perhaps move it left aligned with the vertical bar of the 'T'? also, i think it would read better if the haiti was in the foreground, not the background.

He needs to go back to whatever israhole he crawled out from.
FUCK YEAH DJT 10,000 MORE YEARS FAGGOTS

Kek.
MEEM IT

Sorry to disappoint user but I saved off twitter.

no worries. i don't video edit atm either.

feels good

I nominate this pic as the OP opener for the next bread.

Whats some good shekel free software to use?

Probably Open Shot
alternativeto.net/software/final-cut-pro/?license=free

Thanks user, I will check it out.

That's definitely the idea. Can you make the dots bigger/more random user?

Watch him bring this up at the Fake News awards.

franciscouzo.github.io/ishihara/
It's kinda hard to make it not suck.

Leave
Double leave

nprb. i actually have been thinking about getting back into it, so i'll probably join you before long heh. good luck.

gotcha.

Also, call people "reverse racist". It pisses off Breitbarters AND kikes AND niggers.

Another CIAnigger is mad hooktube.com/watch?v=rjIsrpAg3JE

If I could I would have the shadow angled and tilting onto a dif axis but have the base of the shadow touch the base of the foreground, like a shadow does.
The S would have no shadow letter. The H and H would line up. the A in HAITI would have each leg attached to the I and first T in SHITTY. The T in HAITI would anchor on the second T in SHITTY. and the last letter I in HAITI would anchor on the Y in SHITTY.

Video editing is fucking hard, when you're bringing in various sources. What framerate do you choose when your sources are, say, 24, 50, and 30 fps?

>>>/out/

You leave. Better to have bronies than closet bronies.

< taught math by the dindu voodoo practitioner Evil L

Indonesia. Those people just light up forests every year and every few years it gets out of control.

Looks like the overton window is shifting further to the right.

yeah both you and can go back

The BBC World Service is pretty funny tonight. Aghast commies interviewing butthurt niggers over hurt fee-fees.

I'm sure this is whitey's fault some how.

When Trump memes Haiti front and center into the news and the subject of 'Human Trafficking' in Haiti is avoided like the plague.
Also: When Anderson "Rich By Birth" Cooper is assigned to cover the "Plaine du Nord Festival" and donate his money/world belongings to Haiti(individual checks handed to Haitians one-by-one)

it's fun to watch you ppl tbh smh.

honestly? whichever yields the best results.

It's a good move by Tucker.
It's unlikely that Trump actually said this as the MSM is using their usual "sources familiar with the matter".
Tucker is pointing out a flaw in their narrative, though I'm not sure it will do much of anything.

archive.is/EWdv2

You sir, have a way with words.

What a great day this is turning out to be.

Peak Black Fragility

as i've already indicated itt, i'm not equipped to. just try a good preset like 30 or NTSC, and check for jerking or banding artifacts. if the editor has good compositing. it can probably adapt to varying frame-rates as well.

Are they speaking in pigeon?

I'll explain. If you have 60 fps and want to go to 30 fps, no big deal, just drop every other frame.

OK, what if you want to go from 50 fps to 30 fps?

Here's the full thing, from hooktube.com/watch?v=uW1sfRdfPj4

Just drop the first 20 frames retard.

i already understood the issue user, and gave you my final jeopardy answer: use what looks best.

Wew lads, they brought Pepe up out of nowhere.

Trump for his part is just doubling down.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951675713089888256

(checked)
Had not seen the full clip yet, my sides are lost, send help.

HOLY SHIT LADS
Hes not cucking out on this, hes going even further beyond.

Yes. And I hereby rename Pidgin into Shitholese.

You sure about that?

Why do you think lady liberty has been turning green all this time?

Another user mentioned CNN's on air kikes and pet niggers have been especially assblasted over this and given their written coverage I'd have to agree. The narrative is once again the Orange Menace is just too dumb to understand what he's saying. Oh, and Bernie puts his two shekels in as well.

Why people come to the US from President Trump's 'shithole' countries
archive.is/ighkb

Checkmate shitholelords.

Sorry my hard drive recently died and now I have to rebuild my shitposting folders from the ground up, this is just what I was able to recover from my phone. I don't mean to fucking derail the thread, so how about

If you guys would kindly dump some smug anime girls I would greatly appreciate it.

pic related

Seems to me, that this is happened nearly a week after they announced slashing aid to pakistan and nearly two weeks after announcing slashing to UN funding across the board.

We're stopping the gibs boys.

They really are unbelievably retarded

She grew wings after becoming a princess

this.

kek, nah I'm streaming through some NPR station. Gotta be in English or otherwise the hipster target audience would spill their organic bat guano coffee in horror.

KINO
I
N
O

Wasn't it only like $149 million or something?

KEK'S EYE IS UPON US.

hooktube.com/watch?v=ggrMHGX9XYM

Trump is pumping the lefties so full of energy they will blow up.

Thought it was roughly 250million tbh. Which is still a large chunk of money. Not sure what the entire budget was though. But this is just the beginning.

Brown eye?

Wew lad I never thought of it that way… Shes literally turning into the female version of Kek.

Holy shit

You are standing in the anus of hell.

I wonder how much they paid him to go off like that. Bound to be a nigger or three waiting in the parking lot for him.

checked
Dubs confirmed, hell is a fiery anus.

is it confirmed that he actually said this? or is it just fake news?

According to my ex-roommate in college who is a Pajeetess, Haitians are the worst and she hated them when she grew up around them in her city. Trump's comments made my sides explode now remembering all the times she'd rip on them.

its weird because i recall the same exact thing supposedly being said a few weeks ago about the same countries. does anyone else recall ?

Regardless of if he actually said it, hes not denying it and the left are treating it like its real.
The normies now see that its okay to say that statement and are agreeing with it openly.

It's really been interesting watching his evolution from when he first got into office. Like with his "I'm a nationalist and a globalist" comment, when he thought the left and deep state would settle down a bit, but intstead they just intensified his attacks, to now when it seems he's getting more and more red pilled by the day.

Still not sure if he's doing this as part of a grand plan, or anything but it's very interesting to watch his evolution over the past year, and it can only get better from here.

bbc.com/pidgin/world

whether he did or didn't, it's just the kind of fake news that serves our interests. go with it user.
HE DID

At this point it doesn't even matter. The overall narrative they're trying with it is already falling apart and is quite exploitable.

Could be either, but as I understand the White House refused to deny it which is odd.

I wouldn't be surprised if we are witnessing chess again, were I in Trump's position I'd have an aid 'leak' this revelation even if it didn't happen, watch the media flip out and publicly call Haiti and Africa shitholes for a day, then come out later and say it's all fake news and berate the media for printing lies (which might be technically true). At the end of the day there'd be no negative political repercussions, but now the public has associated these countries as being 'shitholes' in their minds, and right in the middle of DACA negotiations.

T-thanks mom.

Check out this faggot. Complete inversion of reality.

‘Shithole countries’: Trump uses the rhetoric of dictators
archive.is/5Zxj1

If it's a chess move it's likely what Tucker suggests, it forces the media to indirectly acknowledge that Trump's stricter policies on immigration are right (because if it's not so bad to live there, why not tighten things up?) or indeed these countries are shitholes. But knowing the media they'll go into full cognitive dissonance on this and somehow imply both are wrong.

Betcha that motherfucker is a jew.

Using the Tucker Carlson argument:

Option A: The countries are not shitholes and do not need foreign gibs aid or refugee status.
Option B: They are shitholes.

Holy fuck. Is this guy just a giga troll or something? There's no way he can be serious with that.

Excellent statement by trump.
(((They))) are trying to frame the issue as Trump removing DACA and being the cause of the immigrants getting sent home.
He's framing it in terms of the wall and border security, as well as fixing immigration policies.
The Democrats know they are screwed on this issue, they've got no leverage at all.
Their only hope is to try to shift the blame on Trump when DACA ends and the deportations start happening.

If this is how redpilled in only 1 year into office I can't wait to see how the next 7 pan out. We may get to see him go full 1488 by the end of his first term.

The best part is that anyone with half a brain knows Trump is talking about the third world. CNN just implied that they think that Ireland and Italy are shitholes, which is going to piss off a lot of people,

I do agree with Trump but he is a fucking peasant. Rude monkey tbh

no matter how much this kike sucks black dick they'll never support him.

c-could we get the commies to start insinuating that by that he meant the ones that stay are going to be pressed into a chaingang?

Apparently source is a source itself now.

Nice dubs btw.

Also Japan.

pls no bully but is this shit real? If it is that's some wizard-tier shitposting.

** she's a kike that's been autotuned *

Sure, but I'm talking more along the lines that literally every motherfucker on the east coast thinks they're Irish or Italian, whether it's true or not.

The japs know

Yeah, that will totally look great.

Thankfully the colleges promote on the basis of political positions, not capability!

He'll wait till mid 2nd term user. Presidents like to leave a legacy. His will be one of a kind.

you have to adjust for the disparity. double the play length of each frame (i.e. take a 1 minute clip and make it 2 minutes) and then remove 50 frames

Kek. True, but they are so immersed in doublethink they won't even realize they insulted these people themselves, and will try to warp it as Trump's fault. As usual, they will simply add more bullet wounds to their already massacred feet heh.

Shit, you're right.

Fukken saved.

Many options, all bad. It's deliberate: they use a different frame rate to make it very difficult to mashup English First World 1 (US) with English First World 2 (UK). Therefore, they can better tune their lies for these respective audiences. It's as deliberate as Meltdown is.

How come Great apes look more civilized than niggers? We should be allowing mountain gorillas to immigrate in United States and Europe not Ugandans and Haitians.

Cut off all foreign food aid.

He has a portrait of Andrew Jackson in his office IIRC. He aspires to be like him it seems, in both attitude and tenacity.

I can't wait for him to gun down a would-be assassin on national television.

I personally consider Jackson to be the greatest President second only to Washington. If he survives to the end of his second term, Trump may leave a mark on the world on par with these.

it would be literally epic.

Fresh OC.
All migrant images/video meme as Fleeing shitholes

Love you and your OC, Uncle Hitler.

Why does he have to read a teleprompter to tell a personal story?

While this is funny as shit, do not forget that its all based on an undoubtedly-bullshit WaPo article, and thus someone is attempting to manipulate the masses.

As we told you before, it will backfire as usual. In fact it already has.

It's always cool when good OC gets a get.

He's a CIA agent. That's what they do.

checked. isn't that the one that flipped so famously?s

He's not a real reporter. He just pretends to be one on TV.

Here's hoping user - just don't fool yourself into thinking its actually Trump's view.

The authenticity of the statement is 100% irrelevant. Trump has come into complete control of it by simply not denying it and carrying on as usual.

Trust me, it's Trump's view alright. Just wait till five years from now into his second term heh.

That's not the point I was making user.
Trump having control of it is nifty and all, but its not his real view, so don't fool yourself into thinking it is.
Its Fake News, end of the day, from WaPo.

Funny as shit, sure - but not real. And Trump using it to fuck with his opposition (and maybe trick his base into thinking it IS his view) doesn't change that.

Checked for 8 years, but don't fool yourself - and why the fuck would anyone trust you of all people?

I like how CNN just called Ireland a dirty shithole country kek oh my god i think I blacked out laughing so hard

Stop it, now I'm laughing again at this shit.

This is clearly the best timeline.

CNN is racist

I'm pretty sure he's not racist and simply wants to MAGA, it just so happens that in practice MAGA means advancing white interests. You could literally put an AI in charge of the US and it would come to the same conclusions since we're the highest functioning people, the only ones that value enlightenment principles like free speech for their own sake etc.

this

also thread song

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZsXjCp_f1h4

I'm not sure what racism has anything to do with my comment or Trump's supposed statement. Neither are racist so your reply to me makes little sense.

Where is the video (or at least audio) of him saying that? All i see are lying kikes doing the he-said-she-said.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What is the name of the "not the nation of Pepe the Frog" twat?

I haven't seen it and I don't think there is any proof. Which just makes this more awesome. What are (((they))) going to do when it comes to pass that this only helps Trump? Are they going to admit they lied? It creates a double bind in which they can't get out of.

We're touching winning levels unbefore known to mankind

?

Not unknown, it's been a very long time user. But there were similar days.

It hurts user.

checks out
2:15
Calls the lemon a nigger and gets away with it. OC worthy.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS GUIDED BY KEK

The jew fears Kek.

"This is the country of the statue of liberty" means "oy vey goyim obey the (((poem))) we added to it and import infinite non-whites forever, those are YOUR VALUES now because a kike said so"

God like powers to control Mudd's mouth
my-sides.jpg
kek

I's all over first page on my largest national MSM

This has got to be the greatest rustling known to mankind:
Comments well it's true, those countries are shitholes

It's like Austin Powers caught AIDS.

I could understand if there was recording, but there's nothing to this story, yet everyone is having a meltdown. Incredible how quickly the opposition will latch onto anything.

Honestly at this point, I doubt it matters. It's all turning into a hilarious clusterfuck.

Well, he is a nigger.

It was most likely a coordinated strategy, hoping people are dumb enough to buy their bullshit or that it sticks in people's memories even if it's claimed to be lies by Trump.

Checked.

I can't even.

OUR COMMANDER IS GUIDED BY KEK

No, we are Kek's hands.

What is even the difference between CNN and The Onion now?

Plus it's more the principle of the thing. Until the Trump era it was unthinkable to ever cut gibs to foreign shitholes, or even ask what we were getting in return. Now those questions are being asked, and ZOG has no good answers, just enraged kvetching that only racists would challenge this central dogma of the shitlib religion.

M.A.S.H. = Make America a Shit Hole

COio

Stop it. Get some help.

^ THERE HE IS RIGHT THERE! THE CIA AGENT THAT'S BEEN STEALING OUR GETS!

That’s what’s going to happen. This will turn out to be a fake leak.

The double Trips & Dub don't fucking lie

The CIA is using scripts. How will Kek great those who cheat at Jumanji?

CIAnigger get stealer

MODS

The Onion is more trustworthy.

He must be stationed in a shithole.

Uncle Adolf is in this thread, heiled.

Nice digits

wew

Why are you spamming conservathot slags m8?

lrn2ID

>>>Holla Forums1071939
>>>Holla Forums1072632

Oh no, not again! How will America ever survive? Don't you know we were created by importing large numbers of unvetted immigrants from country's we have nothing in common with!?

Jesus fucking christ I thought those were images from after the fucking hurricane.

I'm fucking dying

That center frame negress makes a really good point.

Why aren't you all taking advantage of all the pajeets, spics and nogs exposed as stifling free speech of Americans who express opinions that "express an interest in God, guns, and America"

Everything relating to Trump and kosher Conservative worship is seriously retarded and suicidal, especially when they both work for an alien element determined to crush America.

She really looks like she belongs where she is in pic related.
Fucking niggerkween.

Shit, how did I miss this before?

I'm offended that she referred to any area of Africa as a 'nation'.

B-but Bernie has also hot and smart supporters. Just look at this example of this modern American family.

MEIN FUKKKEN JIMMIES

has been branded racist by a UN human rights official.

"If confirmed these are shocking and shameful comments from the President of the United States," spokesperson Rupert Coleville said.

"There is no other word you can use but 'racist'."

"You cannot dismiss entire countries and continents as 's***holes', whose entire populations who are not white, are therefore not welcome."

The japs are close but they have long ways to go to fully understand the solution to the niggerproblem.

Oh no that sucks

Full house with says I can and I will.

S A V A G E

I am starting to think of this as ZOG and their puppets squirming more and more to get out of the shithole they dug themselves into.
They never realize how their squirms let them sink deeper into the mud unti all we have to do is bury them once and for all.

Kek shall prove them wrong, one laugh at a time.

The CIA used that photo, uncensored, and many others similar. But this photo was censored by the Deep State's Masonic national apparatus.

archive.is/wABCs

Absolutely fucking disgusting. How much of that plastic trash choking their streets and waterways was sent in as "relief/aid" I wonder. Good job UN, baizuo twats.

Best part about this is that he didn't specify the "shithole" yet all these people from said shitholes are coming out of the woodwork demanding apology, thus identifying those countries as shitholes.
Also,
Don't tell us what our values are you 2st generation immigrant cunt. The utter fucking nerve of these people.

In a liberal city, on a liberal radio show a guy called in this morning and asked if, as a plow driver, he was racist for not wanting to plow a certain city nearby because it has terrible streets (also happens to be a center for enriched diversity). They just shoo'd him off the air. Not the best analogy but his point was clear.

He is right. Why should we give priority to shithole countries over European immigrants or baring them East Asians? Why is it people that have no desire to adapt being given this preference?

More like how can we accelerate the disappearance of said trees?

Lads, I'm approaching a complete lulz meltdown

My Kek reactor core is reaching critical temperature

archive.is/tR3Zg

You mean the guy's heartfelt gratitude towards Trump? Yeah that clip is real, even if I don't have the uneminemed version of it.

HEIL COMMANDER

This is why you don't translate literally.
Holy shit.

Crap. Now I want a taco bowl.

Shillary can get away with stealing billions out of Haiti for her presidential run but Trump accurately describing Haiti, everyone loses their fucking minds. fucking hypocrites.

Every muslim majority country deserve every natural disaster coming at them, never ever donate a cent to the third world (((charity))), the money will be used to build mosques on ruined church and temple.

Well, they believe that words are more controversial than actions.

I know they used it to force sympathy points for their fucking kike plans.
That makes the edits all the funnier ;^)

It's getting more surreal and hilarious by the day. Someone tell me he's a paid actor and not an actual former counterterrorism official.

I have a hard time believing the CIA hires actual retards who start crying while virtue signaling.

This hurts Trump

Put a zipper on his mouth and stop the shit holers from immigrating

He shed tears whilst waterboarding

Yeah because the 1965 immigration act was enacted before the Statue of Liberty don't you know goyim? And that French written poem is actually law!

pic related.

The torch should have the OK hand symbol.

ALWAYS. DOUBLE. DOWN.
no matter how stupid or meaningless it may seem
cucking never pays off
NEVER

Yeah sure thing Rabbi, we'll take note. Totally puts his base off because everyone knows his base really acktually wants America to become a shithole. Because a shithole is what "Great" means. If you're not completely kosher, explain how this somehow "hurts" him? "Ov Vey it's unstrategic! Don't move the overton window too fast!"

1. pisses off lower-end of the bell curves, they get depressed more and die off quicker
2. most of america doesn't want to live in a shithole, this is just him confirming the subconscious thinking behind why we all voted for him to begin with.

Kekistan will rise regardless. And we will be united with The Ugandan Utopians of Da Wae.

How does this hurt trump? Whenever Trump say something, the liberals will try and argue against it. When he calls a shithole a shithole, the libs will look retarded trying to dispute it even though everyone knows that Hati is objectively a shithole.

this deserves a button meme w/ Philip Mudd head attached to it. sorry im on phone or else i'd spend 9000 hours in mspaint

EMPEROR HAS POWERED UP

Too bad someone put nigger music in your first video.

NORTH IS ALWAYS WITH YOU

This doesn't prove the existence of the reported comments. Trump's silence could be him allowing the Liberals to stew for a little bit so his turnaround makes them look extra stupid. Trump has done this many times. I'll wait for an official statement. Haiti is a shithole though.

FIGHTS ALL BATTLLES WITH YOU!

Sure it does Jeb.

Shitholes the lot of em

that was the original music.

lol
Not to be the Italian/Greek/Chinese/Japanese internet defense force but it is pretty funny that he thinks those countries – of any era, in spite of their problems – would be in any way comparable to fucking El Salvador or Haiti.

Niggers need to be either heavily controlled by the white man again or wiped out. They are a threat to the ecosystems and environments of the world.

I hope Trump rounds up Congress because all those clowns are just bribed by Jews i.e they bailed out Jewish Failed banks with tax payer money. I would love to have Trump as Emperor of the USA.

Giving the shitters a reason not to come here is a good strategy. Words work until firepower is necessary.

Sig Heil & Checked

After letting it sit for a while, Trump has sandwiched a soft-denial in the middle of berating the Dems for not giving him the wall yet, nor ending chain migration and the diversity lottery. He is now painting any attempts to pass DACA without those things as 'outlandish', in the same way the Dems were saying that trying to have the wall was out of the question.

Most interesting part was how he didn't say it would be wrong to call Haiti & co shitholes, just that didn't happen to be the term he used. Further he implied he did in fact say something else equally 'tough'. So he'll likely get another day of kvetching out of this one at least.

He is the gift that keeps on giving.
We might need another thread just of the kvetching.

FAKE NEWS CONFIRMED

The shitposting continues.

It's just the eternal ">x >white" kike D&C in action, but bolder.

Funny how no one is pointing out how happy the kike media is.. That they can finally talk about shit holes all day in prime time. They can barely contain their excitement, I reckon they love Trump about now.

that gave me a chuckle

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN THIS YEAR
My kidneys are having a rough go at filtering all the salt.

DON'S ARTILLERY IS GUIDED BY KEK

He never even said it.

Same. Amazing.

he should have said it because it's true and most people agree even if they don't say it out loud

>never said anything derogatory about Haitians
>other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country

You too, huh.

Agreed but the irony of it all is beautiful.

S'H''A''IT'TIY

fug.

they do, a lot of the niggers have begun crossing into Canada. Trump has made the US undesirable for parasites.

It's reminiscent of the campaign in terms of cluster-fuck hilarity. I've been chuckling all morning.

While you were all sleeping and pretending Trump really is /ourguy/

How about focusing some of that effort and energy into something that could actually be beneficial to white America

Why aren't you all taking advantage of all the pajeets, spics and nogs exposed as stifling free speech of Americans who express opinions that "express an interest in God, guns, and America"

Everything relating to Trump and kosher Conservative worship is seriously retarded and ultimately suicidal, especially when they both work for an alien element determined to crush America.

O fug
The Squirtles
I love late 90s/early 00s Zelda community trolling

Did he literally do a sweating guy choosing between two buttons meme?

MEIN COMMANDER, WE ARE REACHING SMUG LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

Oho, good catch user.

It is Trump's view. And when he reaches the third year of his second term you're going to see some serious shit. This is only his first year.
Heh, I'm just here to point at you and laugh.

This isn't just a few bizarre wackos either. The practice of voodoo is officially government sanctioned. The real reason Haiti is a literal shithole? They are openly Satanists and too foolish to understand how he treats his followers.

voodoo is HUGE in Haiti.

I don't wish this nigger plague on Canada, but they're all going to Quebec so they don't have to learn English not that Haitians really even speak French so at least they're contained in one region. I'm glad they're high-tailing it out of the evil racist oppressive white supreemist US just like the beaners and Muslims, though.

Did you notice the cop shaking hands with the old nigger?

Trump you magnificent bastard.

Have to agree here. Normally I appreciate pol for bringing ALL information to a fore, but that Haitian stuff is literally too much.
We have a bunch of Haitians here in NYC. They have to be, without a doubt, among the very worst–the most uncivilized, stupid, hostile savages among the immigrants groups, and that's saying quite a bit (since, say, Queens or the Bronx for example–truly astonishing levels of hell on earth, but Haitians are really next level even among those hordes)

It's time for Adolf Hitler, period. We need Hitler and war and camps to drive these people out. Until whites understand that there is NO OTHER WAY TO DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE–NONE–BECAUSE THEY ARE LOW IQ AND HOSTILE AND ANIMALS, ALL OF THEM EVERY ONE OF THEM—we cannot move forward.

We need a white ethnostate period to help avoid massive bloodshed (maybe) via a peaceful brexit. But this country CANNOT CONTINUE as it is. It CANNOT CONTINUE.

Haitians arean example, just one but a notable one, of what makes the wonderful NYC city of immigrants so wonderful…THIS CANNOT WORK IT CANNOT WORK

Isn't it a delight? They can't make a correct move.

Highly recommend the book "American Lion", if you're interested in Jackson litkino.

HEIL
It's pretty damnable funny user. The Man leaves them with literally no winning options. We win by default again. Meritous and all that

I must reemphasize this country CANNOT CONTINUE AS IT IS. WHITES MUST REALIZE THIS NOW. NOTHING WILL FIX THIS EXCEPT A BREXIT AND PROBABLY WAR TO FOLLOW.

Again, I cannot emphasize this enough. Even to pollacks here in the know. And ESPECIALLY to pollacks out in white communities. THIS CANNOT CONTINUE. NOT ANOTHER MINUTE. THERE HAS TO BE A WHITE ETHNOSTATE AND PROBABLY WAR OR WE ARE FINISHED AS A PEOPLE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

ok end rant. seriously, though…

Right on user , sounds good to me
Split , form regional countries. We get Texas on up to the Idaho , all the plains and Midwest. The west coast will capitulate soon enough and we can starve the northerners out. They'll be begging to come back. Tough shit for them. Fuck off we're full and all that
This war is already here. Welcome it cause you're right.

The solution is eugenics. Complete and systemic removal of niggers.

I think the reason is down to the fact they have no hand on the pulse of white America. That Twitter guy literally thinks rednecks are Russian spies. After all, he read stories in The Atlantic and other shithole papers that said white people benefit from Democrats. Therefore, nobody supports Trump. He really believes that.

TBH that first image is the only way I think we can realistically turn this shit around.

I've taken to calling all Liberals shitholers and shitholes. If they challenge me, I'll say "are you saying you are white?!"

Canada's official state policy is to take a million mud people every year from now on. I have no doubt the cucked government filters out anyone who doesn't jerk himself off at the altar of multiculturalism to make sure those people never get into the security services or the border patrol. It's heinous that when I crossed the border into Canada near Vancouver I always had them give me the third degree, but they let Chinks, Muslims, poo-in-loos and blacks literally just show up and enter the country without so much as a fucking passport. That country is most doomed of all, even more than Sweden, Germany, France or Britain.

Hopefully we can get US policy where it accepts skilled Canadians into the country, and with enormous ease, even if the policy is unilateral. This would be quite strategic, because turning Canada into Venezuela will make whatever we may buy from them a whole lot cheaper.

Checked.
Those oughts are confirmation of the foolish fools thinking ({(they)}) control shit. They don't control shit. They're done for many generations and good fucking riddance.
If it's white it's alright if it's brown get it out of town

Fuck lads, I'm surprised noone made that meme yet.

Its funny how they always get baited into showcasing their anti-American/anti-white views.

Mandatory

lol that was my takeaway from that pic as well

Poor dead deer made me lol
These places are worse than shitholes. Shitholes are what the Left calls the Midwest. These places are nightmare zones where most of the filth and violence of the world is bred.

Bless your heart, shitholes n' shart.

EMPEROR HAS MINED HALF OF THE EARTH'S MINERAL SALT DEPOSITS IN ONE NIGHT

it is only the 12th day of '/OURYEAR/

Sounds about right

If they do, it should get posted to Tucker's twatter.

I was expecting year of the Fire Cock to be /ouryear/, but it ended up just being a cluster fuck of chaos and nobody knowing what the hell was going on.
Year of the Earth Dog seems to be more stable and /ouryear/ish and its off to a pretty good start.

They're expecting their whites to keep working dead end jobs to pay for the welfare that supports all the redskin, black and Muslim hordes under them, while paying insane rent to the Chinese and Jewish landlords above them without even having the possibility of buying a house anywhere in the country. Meanwhile they'll continue letting in as many Chinese and Indian tech and finance workers to push whites out of what remains of the upper-middle class. Letting white Canadians into the US would quickly turn Canada into an authoritarian socialist dystopia of Chinese and Jewish walled estates surrounded by uninhabitable black and Muslim slums. And that's without taking into consideration that beaners are so eager to get away from their own ruined countries that they're even leaking into Canada now too. Even if we can't get the white Canadians out of there, that country's going to become a third-world country unless their current policies are undone and reversed.

A kike was at church, Sunday. The church has your typical cucked kikelover suck-a-kike-cock fare. I think he was there to try and puzzle out these Whites. Also, I believe he has no idea it's so fucking obvious he's a kike.

also, the irony of 711 get

I'm having a lulz meltdown

also happened the other day in the 7-11 thread. Trump also made that "mistake" about 7/11 in the campaign. The media didn't make much of it when they could have, it was more substantial than piss whores, pussy grabbing, tax returns and russian collusion.
Shit's about to go weird again probably.

The CIA is like half the reason these countries are shit to begin with

NORTH IS ALWAYS WITH YOU
EACH BATTLE YOU FIGHT ALONG YOUR SIDE

The CNN "shithole" monologue was pretty weird tbh…

wheres the audio of the president saying shithole?

They claimed he said a lot of immigrants from those countries were bringing AIDS with them. Clearly nobody was outraged the first time, so they've tried making shit up a second time

CHECKED!
You cheeky get thief

No conspiracy here. The different frame rates are just a remnant of the analogue past. Old cathode ray tube TVs used the mains power frequency as a clock for synchronisation. The AC mains power frequency in the UK is 50Hz, and the PAL system that the UK adopted as its broadcast standard is 25fps for progressive video and 50fps for interlaced video. Mains power is 60Hz in the US, and the NTSC standard uses 30fps/60fps for progressive/interlaced respectively.
Nowadays we have all digital broadcast; but during the transition from analogue to digital there was a period of crossover: the new digital technology had to be made compatible with existing analogue TVs. Thus the 50Hz/60Hz framerates and their derivatives stuck around even after the transition to digital - all people needed was a digital decoder box and they could still use their existing TV.
24fps (23.98fps) is a standard framerate used in cinema/film.

Oh man.

Checked

Unless it was a frog jew that poem was written by (((Emma Lazarus)))
over a 100 years after it was set up.

Yes, it's a real conspiracy. They went all digital nationally. It's not like in the US. Everything became obsolete at the stroke of a pen. They kept the old modes not for compatibility (again, they update standards, not like here, but with the stroke of a pen), but to cause this incompatibility.

Source: I know how they operate. This is fundamental to how they work. Islands of ignorance, each with a different shadow-play.

The question persists. "So you think the statue says you have to. But WHY do you have to bring niggers in from all of those shithole countries homoanon?"

Have you seen the fucking CIA? 'Incompetent' is a rather generous way to describe them

It must be made

It still confuses in these pics that trump wears the Emperor of Mankind's armor but wields Enuma Elish.

SHITHOLERS FROM JAPANESE …

That's simply not true, user. The UK had a transition from transition 17 October 2007 to 24 October 2012, when analogue broadcast ceased altogether.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_television_transition

Just wait till the shitposting hits high gear.

kek some random hooked nose YT Irishman calls mulatto anchor a nigger to his face twice
where's the poc of color outrage mobile?

WAIT WAIT CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE THAT THE POTUS WAS ABLE TO MEME CNN TO POSTING SHITHOLE ON INTERNATIONAL NEWS

Oh yes I am right. In ireland they had 2 years. In the UK there wasn't a transition. It was a switchover. In the US you had a mix of channel types in localities.

I am 100% exactly precisely and without exception entirely correct. Yes it was overnight, yes it was at the stroke of a pen, BUT, yes, each area had the switch flip at different times, but there was no overlap at all. It was analog day n-1, digital day n, per the schedule.

THE PURPOSE OF INCOMPATIBLE FRAMERATES WAS 100% BECAUSE OF AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CIA AND MI6 TO NOT STEP ON EACH OTHERS' TOES, AND KEEP SIMULTANEOUS, CONFLICTING, NARRATIVES ALIVE

They were united by their goals. They were not united by the lies they needed to tell the rabble. Different lies, same endgame.

The world will fucking ROLL the iron curtain of lies AKA TV.

One thing I'm worried about is this. If the (((left at al))) mobilizes all these niggers, spics, and other subhumans up here, as well as the brainwashed whites (non-kikes even like in New England, who are otherwise good folks but completely under the jew mindfuck that's effective on people in non-diverse white places), THEN what may happen is that could trigger an alarm for civil unrest and THEN you get your niggered up/spicked up/immigrant-filled army (ala roman legions–lot of parallels here) mobilized and THEN maybe there could be some huge problems. This could begin if they mobilize their useful idiots et al the minute they sense something like a brexit might be coming down.

THAT is why I emphasize (I started another thread about white preparation for conflict– 8ch.net/pol/res/11141579.html ) that whites need to prepare now. Very important. I linked some military manuals etc. that are good conversation pieces to get out there to redpilled folks. Whites need to think very hard and realistically now about what exactly their role can be if it comes to combat. (((They))) as in the powers that be on the nigger/spic/general shitskin side aren't stupid, and they will preemptively get civil unrest going so their nigger allies in the nigger/kike/spic army will get mobilized and preemptively crush white resistance.

This all means get armed now. Get off any drugs. Practice using a rifle. Know how to assemble and disassemble quickly, clean, and store. Details like that. Eat right and exercise daily.

Great way to break the ice on this stuff is those manuals linked. Just have to get people thinking very realistically and right now about what their role can be.

It's important that this preparation happens now, because literally (no joke) there is no other way. Whites CANNOT survive as it stands. All those nutty people we heard for years warning about RACE WAR NOW or whatever, living in bunkers, idk…there was always a kernel of truth to what they're saying, but now the situation has become so critical it cannot be put off.

I recommend you, and everyone here, talk to people remotely redpillable and extend more trust than you normally might BECAUSE THIS HAS TO SPREAD AND THE MOVEMENT HAS TO SUCCEED. The whole silence/total distrust of everybody thing has to be reduced because we will NOT SURVIVE IF WE DO NOT ORGANIZE.

Ok, end rant for real…but this is genuinely important…

Well you're going to need to provide some kind of source, mate. Because in light of access to the internet from both the US and the UK, what you're asserting sounds, frankly, ridiculous.

It says so in the link. The switch was total at each broadcast zone. That's how it was done. Fuck you, Millennials. You're so fucking stupid and so fucking arrogant. God damn you're stupid shits!

How do Europeans feel about American liberals calling their countries a shit hole?

The European left are the American left’s only allies on the planet and they’re now alienating them.

More shitholer news.

Philip Mudd is making case why shithole isn't a racist term. Everybody was called a shitholer before they assimilated. Except this time they have to go back.

Should tell them to look around

Yes you are a shithole country.

No more divide and conquer along millennial/boomer et al lines.

Millennials are leading the nat soc charge. Don't forget it.

Cut the d&c shit now and forever.

I hear many great things about Botswana. They have incredible people. Truly a beautiful place!

if you have to ask….

I'm on the tail of Gen-X, user. Anyway, I'm not going to argue this point with you any further. The information is there for all to read.

Also, to be fair, to me, as a millennial, the nigger generations of nigger loving kike brainwashed nigger spic fucuking niggers and all their policies ruined this country.

I'm willing to let that go and not kill every single one of you Blackwater style while you hang from your fucking old fuck nigger ankles.

I'm letting go what YOU PEOPLE DID to the US and Europe. Because divide and conquer is a JEW TACTIC to stop white unity. That includes generation d&c. No more of this. Let it go.

who got it?

We must clarify to our European friends and allies that they are welcome in the white ethnostate when we split from the United States. This is very important. We WILL have immigration from European countries only. In fact, we will have a LIBERAL immigration policy….ALL WHITE EUROPEANS ALLOWED IN. That's my dream…

Looks like shithole/10.

< what's your job, shitholer-user?
< making rocks.
< wow, how do you make rocks?
< from slightly larger rocks.

All the d&c shit stops unity. End it now. I will let the boomers off the hook for what they did since there are plenty of good folks there. Redpilled folks who watched with agony as this thing burned to the fucking ground. Mobilize them. Unity is critical right now.

No more d&c shit along any lines whatsoever. They will ALWAYS find a fracture point, whether it's generational, or religion, or whether you have red hair or look too tan in summer. Always some bullshit.

We know who the good guys are and who we need in our ethnostate. We know who the kikes and shitskins are, too.

Do not let them D&C for ANY REASON. That is PURE KIKERY AND DESIGNED TO STOP UNITY. DO NOT LET THEM.

1. no you aren't
2. Yes, I'm 100% correct in every respect, and may Kek bless me! Consider how completely and utterly pure and right I am. I am verily shining of Whiteness pure!

For it is thus: The UK & the US collaborated, MI6 and the CIA respectively, to control the ability of media messages to flow between the two countries. Though the UK did a "flip the switch" transition, making it utterly needless to use the old refresh rate in their new sets, they kept them, for this propaganda purpose.

There was nothing else to be gained. Bone-headed never means that. It always means spies. Always.

< you people did
I wat? You're fucking stupid. God damn Millennials are fucking dumb.

Incompatible framerates are an inheritance of the standardization of electricity frequency a century ago.

Welp, user….

Even digital systems watch the power line zero-level crossing for clock timing - you can experiment with this with digital clocks etc and a modern inverter. Pretty sure they kept the same rate as used everywhere else in the rest of the country for simplicity sakes. You sound like they were that interested in globalism back then.

WRONG
In the US, it's like that, because digital & analog channels were provided simultaneously.

In the UK they did it totally differently. Each area switched over at the flip of a switch. Therefore, there was no need for backward compatibility.

No the bad end is for the niggers not the Japs.

m8.
analog TV had incompatible transmission standards between the continents.

Well yeah, they were, so don't argue along those lines. Leave it at the strictly technical level which BTFO that D&C kike.

The Onion gets it half right?

I tried to explain here: . His other posts earlier don't seem to be D&C so I think he's just confused and/or intoxicated.

Wait, THAT is the video they are pissed about? They've been releasing this crap for years. Hell they even have security dudes releasing footage of when they cap pirates. You don't even get to see assholes getting torn in half with a .50.

What fine digits you have.

I'm explaining why digital is incompatible. It's because MI6 & the CIA have a deal. They sought to preserve incompatibility (I wish to avoid the topic of analog & its history, but do not be naive about that either!!!)

It was like this:
One day a chav is watchin his tv, and suddenly it quits working. No channels, all snow. Why? Shoulda been ready for digital.

That's what makes it all such a riot. In the US there was an excuse, but not in the UK. They're busted. It's all Meltdowns & Spectres all over the place. It was to control the narrative.

Bear in mind US movies, which are the 1st tier ones, all were much more compatible with 60fps.

(checked)
YES YES WE CAN
Duly noted user

Digital is not compatible because noone wanted to force entire continents to replace all their old equipment.

This nigger’s political career has gone like this:
Glad she’s chimping out, I doubt she ever set food in sHaittiy

Please this.

Were they talking about you or the disciples of kek? kike

I hope more and more countries take up this question in 'moral support against racism' until the point the state department releases a list of all countries in the UN where they are in any one of the 4 categories:

The Salt must flow.

WAIT WAIT
We have forgotten about the wonderful cuisine that stem forth from shit hole countries.

I would pay money to watch Trump confer shithole or not status on all the word's nations.

TOP FUCKING KEK
Just look at the Holla Forums catalog, Holla Forums is soo butthurt right now.

RAPE MY SHITHOLE UP
hooktube.com/watch?v=mjW18YCxABo

I love how in the libfags forget everything they've ever said in their life as recorded.
archive.fo/yCoHE

I can't see it, I'm partially colorblind.
Great for hunting, terrible for appreciating art.

user, they are a cable comedy program.

Hitlerdubs confirm we have long memories and fast fingers.

There were 2 of them in the last thread with like 80 replies each, their rumps were red raw.

How do I repost a hooktube link? Fucking shithole

That meme is one of my favorites.

"Against our creed?"
Where in the Constitution does she see immigration as some kind of "creed?"
Just because some Jew defaced the Statue of Liberty with her shitty poem does not mean it's suddenly our "creed." I didn't vote for it…did you?
The Statue of Liberty is simply a gift from France (which used to be a white country) to the United States (which also used to be a white country), nothing more.

Oh, and thank you, France…it's very nice.

(OMG checked)
I saw this picture in a thread months ago and mfw pic related

That would make the greatest statue ever.
Let's find a mountain of solid rock, hopefully on sacred Indian land, and make it the largest statue in the world.

CHECKED
TOPKEK

be sure to wear your dinner jacket

The ultimate red pill.

glad i come to this board. I knew i wasn;t making it up

And another one. >>>Holla Forums1073383

my lads have got a healthy dose of wewing the last 12 hours

Haiti, the DR asshole.
fucking kikes are in a tizzy hitting the servers again

I only feel empathy and sadness for the doggo

God that picture breaks my heart.

Mid day thread news update.
MSNBC is in full melt down right now with the former fed chairman's yenta holding court and handing out sentences.

>That Twitter guy literally thinks rednecks are Russian spies. After all, he read stories in The Atlantic and other shithole papers that said white people benefit from Democrats. Therefore, nobody supports Trump. He really believes that.

I just launched my sides.and they are now orbiting mother Earth

Guess who was behind the MAGAPEDE and reddit/pol/ shit, user?
They got so asshurt by the shithole comment that their broke their cover.

Ask your self, would a Holla Forums oldfag spend hours of editing staring closely at a (((white))) women getting fucked by an African just to make an anti-Trump meme?

I'm getting hard thinking about all the butthurt monologues getting ready to be stammered out.

Gotta love how kikebart used this fake comment as an excuse to put of pictures of monkeys trying to look tough. As if they could do survive do anything but beat up women and children. Go back to the shitholes you crawled out of if you think they aren't shitholes.

Kikes once again let slip their undying hatred for the Scandinavian Phenotype. In the middle of a rant against racism no less. Stay classy, fellas.

Also the part where she says the founding fathers are weeping. Which is hilarious since they were all staunch race realists who saw niggers as sub human. They didnt even recognize Haiti as a legitimate country. There is no way she can be unaware of this fact. Is she lying? Is she stupid? Is she crazy? Really, its all three. At some point, liberals become lost in their own world of contradictions and falsehoods and cant even consciously tell when they are lying or not.

I would advise against trying to rebut the CNN talking heads. Literally everything that comes out of their mouths is just an obvious string of bludgeoning lies without a scrap of truth or logic in any of it.

No shit, Sherlock. He goes every time to Holla Forums to create his little bubble there and then scream at Holla Forums, especially at Trump, while trying to pretend being one of the most autistic and cancerous Holla Forums-leaning person in order to feel himself good. He's that level of bathetic. The other reason of him targeting Holla Forums also seems that because it toppled Holla Forums.

And you know as soon as he said it he regretted bringing in the japs but why apologize, gotta doubel down.

He couldn't help him self.

When anyone tries to bring up muh nation of immigrants simply remind them nearly everyone that came before 1965 came from the same civilization—Western Christendom. Not only did they all have similar forms of government, a shared history, and shared biology, but the royalty and aristocracy of Europe were literally each others cousins until WWI. The Irish, Italian, and Slavic immigrants did clash with the idea of the American way of Democracy, but many could easily assimilate and any ills they might have brought to the Republic paled in comparison to damage caused by bringing in debris from the third world. This is why the effects of 100 years of Irish immigration had a less noticeable impact than 10 years of Somalian immigration.

Also, there used to be no welfare state, no income tax, no free schooling, no social security, no minority subsidies to open a business, no healthcare, no government programs whatsoever. European waves of immigrants didn't come for benefits of a welfare state. They either thrived on their own accord or they left.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

THANK YOU WINTER-CHAN!

CNN asking for comments here if anyone interested. This could be interesting.

They came with the promise they could go and make a life for themselves and be left the fuck alone. Sadly, we can't just pick up and grab land and live anymore.

The otherone deserves, when the shithole hits the anus

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

The country is called Hate-y. What do they expect? There hasn't been a more cursed shithole since Acrimony-land sank into the ocean.

(Checked)

the black jew is mad AS FUCKKK.

BREAKING NEWS: WORD OF THE YEAR 2018 ANNOUNCED EXTRA EARLY

That's the best part.
I'm from Portugal and even here I've seen the news on TV, journals and the radio about this thing.
EVERYONE is talking about Trump calling Haiti and african countries "shitholes".
And the funniest shit: the average feeling is "You know, he's not wrong. Rude, but not wrong."

The Lamestream media managed to get half the globe thinking about those countries as shitholes at the same time.
Today was a good day.

You know a hispanic country that isn't a shithole?

America.

Irony intensifies.

lemon is more than one kind of nigger

They’re literally saying nigger and setback on cnn now lmao

How long did it take to rebuild Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
This is important.

Related

Foolish plebeians

I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN!

Hiroshima took about 13 years to reach its pre-bomb population according to this and I imagine a similar timeframe for nagasaki hiroshima-remembered.com/history/hiroshima/page15.html

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

based steve

twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/951803721884884993

Here’s the full version of it without the eceleb trash I accidentally posted in haste.

That’s incredible. It’s not even what I was after; I just wanted to know about the infrastructure. Thanks, man. It proves our point even more.

Most people with a functioning brain know it's a shithole and these are just the usual TV faggots feigning outrage.
If it's not a shithole go to Haiti and blindly walk around barefoot, go ahead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Lemon

Fucking oil-drillers and coal burners ruin everything.

who could have seen that coming

This nigresses bring up some good points and are teetering on the pizzagate shenanigans that went on right after the earthquake.

Suriname is not a shithole?

Trump is a rock star.

(heil'd)

I can't get over the fact that they look like archaic jungle hominids.

the trap is sprung

ABSOLUTE MADMAN
If they aren't fleeing from shithole countries then we should have no guilt for sending them back home.

Theyre basically paid shills used by Trump to talk to the American pavement apes. Its interesting to see what they are saying because i'm sure a good bit of their narratives come from the Trump team directly.

I'm on board with that.

Checked
So is Kek

So thats the ubisoft marketing department these days eh

Kek. That pic looks like the shariablue nigger.

America can also be a shit hole.

you misspelled "Nigger infested areas of America"

This reminds me of all those old Rhodesia debates when /his/ was active, and how they used Botswana as a point that whites leaving aren't a reason that these countries are they are.

If we meme this hard enough, they might go loco and have it commissioned to clean her to her original bronze instead. Then we can meme that we are responsible for lady libertys restoration! And all those pictures of her in green will be inaccurate hahaha. Lunitics…

hilariously, America didn't want the statue, and put up a huge resistance at the time. the artist agreed to cover the costs of everything from installation to building costs and the US still said thanks but no thanks. it took years of begging and backdoor deals to even put it up. i think of the statue of liberty like your kid's bad artwork that you put on refrigerator to humor them.

I absolutely love it when they bring this point up. Because the shithole areas they are bringing up are the "diverse" areas.

And if they want to paint the false picture that "white trash" areas are the most pervasive shitholes, then that debunks their own theory of white privilege.

Don Lemon is a black cat - the angrier he gets, the more his ears stick straight out

Anons, can we report cnn for FCC violations in saying shithole over and over?

Checked
Heiled your id Hitler dubs

Probably has feline AIDS, too.

Hello ladies and gents. Its time for Americas favrite game show "Shithole or Not?" The game show where you get one picture of a country with at least one man made object, and you have to guess if the country is a Shithole or Not! Heres the host with the most, the chaddest pussy grabber of all, the man who'll build the wall, DONALD TRUMP!!!!!

Damn! I knew that idea felt inspired… Heil

Do you have a link to a pdf ? I can't find it on google.

Why can't we just compile our own list? Should be pretty easy.

Oh im sure we could lol. Im just in a good mood and shitposting.

Checked.

We need a definitive Holla Forums approved shithole country list.

Cable. Only the basic networks will get shafted if they repeat it.

[DOUBLE FUCKING CHECKED]

checking some criminally unchecked gets

Prince Harry no longer hates niggers.

Shithole white bitch.

Anyone have any revisions to this list? Put a red line through the capital if its a shithole.

This (((irish))) man is off his rocker

What a shithole, guys! Surely Uganda has just as high quality people!

Checked
They don't even no de wey

I'm sure user will find the way.

When I read the article it said "shithole countries [like Haiti, el Salvador, Africa etc]" and I couldn't help but think "well, those are shitholes, literally and figuratively."
Anyone got statistics on open defecation in those countries?

I think lost in a lot of this discussion is that people from countries like Norway would be making a massive downgrade coming to the US. The US is not an attractive destination unless it is a very high-paying job and depending on the location [i.e. SF-area] it might need to be a very, very high-paying job to be worth it.

I think on this board we get tunnel vision and nostalgic and like to imagine this country is something other than it is – a degraded hellhole absolutely brimful with literally hundreds of millions of aztecas, niggers, half-niggers, and kikes. The only clear cut countries we're an upgrade on are the absolute shitholes.

I'm sorry if that comes off as blackpilling, I'm just trying to point out that we are way, way beyond just shuffling the target countries around to fix this.

No. The odds he actually said it are 0%, the odds he thinks it are 100%, and the odds that he intentionally planted this story for the lugenpresse to shit itself over are 50%.

added a few

No, it needs to be built in Israel

The best thing is this is going to bait a lot of MSM pundits to overplay their hand and blurt out what most of them are eager to say, that America is a shithole.
They are just squirming at any chance to shit on America and I guarantee you will see this from a ton of the cucked lefty media.

Okay buddy :^)

This country is a shit hole, though.

THE DUMBFUCKS MEMED TRUMP GOING SUPER-SAIYAN

PRAISE KEK

This thread is gay.

Fixed that for ya.

Yeah, I'm not real into the whole Democrat/Republican thing or people that like to take that route. There are a ton of other sites you could spend your time on if that's the direction you want to take the conversation in. I'm going to preemptively filter you to stop this right here.

Alabama is a shithole.

In related news, Washington Post's response to the embassy comments
They're doing all the redpilling work for us at this point.

Nice.

Very unflattering picture of Thom Yorke you have there.

Armenia's a possible candidate for shithole status. It's definitely better than any place in Africa or the Caribbean, but water and electric services go out pretty often for no apparent reason. They have unresolved issues with Azerbaijan regarding the Nagorno-Karabakh region that caused a war after the collapse of the Soviet Union and still trigger sporadic military skirmishes to this day. They also spawned the Kardashians.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Fuckin mr garrison

No, that's not lost at all. You just don't understand that immigration from Norway is intended to be an upgrade for the US.

That is just one of the many ways they are tripping over themselves right now. There is no way they can possibly address this issue without fucking up. Trump just handed them a knife to stab themselves with.

And this all happened in a matter of hours last night.

Are you retarded user?

That Norway doesn't want to come to America is the entire point Trump is making.

To Norway America is the shithole and they don't want 'protected' immigration quotas from America.

This is the justification he made eith regards to countries worse than America and they just provided a supporting claim.

CNN is actually (unintentionally) funny. The onion is just pure cringe.

As a Colombian, I completely agree that the country is a shithole, however, I take offence to the fact that neither Chile nor Peru are considered shitholes as well, like the rest of South America (rightfully) is.

Kek, really activates your almonds about bots. The conditioning gets broken more by each day to the point even bots can't completely drown them by spamming.

user…

Chile isnt great, but its vastly better than the rest of Latin America, in terms of poverty, life expectancy, GDP per capita, and average income.
The lesson is that expunging and executing leftists is the best way to stimulate growth.

Whats the context of this pic?

Is it possible to answer one's own question that rapidly? To both pose and answer a question within the space of two or three words is an impressive feat of mental gymnastics.

bless his heart

Let's meme Laura Silsby back to the forefront of discussion, shall we?

That's why I think Trump may have "leaked" this story to the lugenpresse himself. What are people talking about now? How Haiti and african countries really are shitholes.

This is why you meme responsibly

He's leaked stuff before too.

in addition to getting the left to rave about how awful America is, perfectly in concert with their third-world fetishization

Yup. America is a shithole too. We are a shithole because we let shithole people into our country from shitholes.

He's leaked stuff before too.

It is actually solid copper sheets user is why it is green, look at ships for bronze fittings and they dont turn green.

Another fine example of the Art of the Deal. He just shifted the overton window from where we aren't allowed to openly call 3rd world countries shitty, to every reasonable person agreeing that they are in fact shitholes.

He's not really making that case. It's cool that you want to see that, that's fine, but it isn't really what Trump is saying [if he ever said this]. He thinks the country would be better if we just started taking more Norwegians or similar people again. The truth is that the US is so far gone there is almost nothing the US could ever do outside of total implosion into civil war to right itself that would ever make the country attractive to high quality people like Norwegians.

Trump is just talking about shuffling the entry flow around. You can't fix the US's problems with just shutting the flow off at this point. The demographic war is already over without active removal of people who are already citizens – and judging by Trump getting his little Hindustani, zionist-compliant spokesman to deliver his clarification and his supposed remarks about liking it when Asiatics come to the US and freeze Whites out of employment – he's not talking about any thing of the sort.

I get it. You're an American. I am, too. You're offended that anyone would say anything negative about it. I'm not. I live in reality, not what I would like to imagine reality to be. The US is a garbage dump. I wish my ancestors had never come here.

right off the heels of 8 years of black rule?
no kiddin'

Thanks Obama.

GOOD IDEA LAD, HERE YOU GO

maybe i missed a few, i dont know jack shit about most of these countries. Any disagreements?

I'm going to be sick

I understand that perfectly fine. It's just that's a two-way street. People have to want to come here and there is virtually nothing the US could ever do to entice high quality people to come here short of jobs that pay hundreds of thousands of dollars. That's it. And there simply aren't enough people that qualify for things like that to fix the US, let alone enough people in Scandinavia as a whole. I don't think there is a single area of Europe that the US would be an improvement over outside of like the poorest areas of Eastern Europe. Everyone else would need a big time offer.

Can you ever imagine choosing Long Island or Shaker Heights over Turin or Madrid? It's absurd just on the face of it.

NIGGER MAGIC INCOMING BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES BOYS

Add Honduras, Jamaica, El Salvador, Somalia, Somliland, south Sudan, Sudan, Liberia, Swaziland, and the Democratic Republic of teh Congo to the list

I would go to the US in an instant, just for the guns.

(checked)
Feel free to come as long as you're white

I am an American. Filtered.

Faggot.

DEE CHIKIN BONES DEY BE PREDICTIN A PLAGUE B UPON YA!
BUMBUHCLOT CLICK CLACK SMACKS LIPS

I am and that's why I can't come. I'm not from a shithole, so I'm punished for it.

Is this the same magic that transformed the African continent from a shithole into an advanced and prosperous civilization, to the envy of all?

I find a lot of you Europeans who get all hyped about the gun situation tend to be really kiked-out "gates of vienna" types. Double edge sword, really.

I think there needs to be an objective method for deciding shithole status or the consensus cracking D&C kikes will go to town. If we take the most literal rout it should be something like amount of modern sewerage divided by population to get a shithole coefficient. Population density might need to be included as well or rural areas where septic tanks or sand mounds are used might be considered equivalent to designated shitting streets.

How many rubbish dump landslide deaths have there been?
How many people have no toilet to lazy to dig a hole in the ground?
Or use numerical data like GDP per capita, etc.

OH NO, WHATEVER SHALL I DO

That's a reasonable concern. I'm just fantasising here, in an ideal world everyone would remain where they are instead of running from problems.

Total melanin content divided by population.

Well said, user.

*too

..and no, I wasn't joking about the trash landslide deaths - there have been several.

Sasuga, Trump-sama!

Greater sacrifices have been made.

i added on all african countries including north africa, also, jamaica and mexico. For some reason i forgot about the originial shithole, Haiti.

nationalist are racist, unless you call their country a shithole…. now we love our borders, trying o make it work. not there

It'd be a shorter list if we turned it into one of non-shitholes

don't you mean just place all the shithole nations on one list? I'll get on it.

That would be the most efficient method but coming up with the same results based on real life data on open defecation or whatever would be hilarious and cause massive butthurt because it could not be instantly disregarded by claiming it is racist. They will call it racist anyways.

Laugh while you can white mannn

For what purpose, dipshit.

They can't even twist his words anymore. They have to outright make shit up now.

Guess how we can tell this wasn't written by a haitian

I assumed that the BBC pidgin page was an elaborate prank for at least 48 hours before a friend informed me that pidgin is, in fact, a semi-recognized "language" that someone up the ladder actually wants us to take seriously.

go on
Does this faggot not realize he's fighting for the wrong side?

I wonder what Tucker will say about this tonite?

Go back to Holla Forums with your dick sucking board owner.

He's leaked stuff before too.>>11145473
I'd just like to point out that you're a retard, and that most of the US isn't Detroit-tier.

here you go, v3 for you.

Again, what the fuck are you even doing? You’re going to want to revisit the list, anyway. You missed something.

Yes that is partial to why I left the original list intact so it could be revised and debated.

might help if you tell me what i missed.

Mmm… nah. You exposing yourself is useful to us. This is a false narrative, anyway. The media made it all up.

Remind them that the only places in America which are shitholes are in such a state due to the presence of non-whites.

If all muds disappeared, including the dothead "doctors", we would have had federal budget surplus between 0.8 and 1.5 trillion dollars each year for the last 35 years regardless of economic conditions or policy.

White Medicare beneficiaries
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2012/128.pdf

White Social Security beneficiaries
kff.org/report-section/income-and-assets-of-medicare-beneficiaries-2014-2030-tables/

White Welfare recipients 2015

White Medicaid recipients
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2014/118.pdf

Total Medicaid Spending
kff.org/medicaid/state-indicator/total-medicaid-spending/

Total Medicare Spending
futureofmedicare.org/content/reports-and-resources/congressional-budget-office-2015-long-term-budget-outlook

Total US Government Spending at all levels 2014
usgovernmentspending.com/year_spending_2014USbt_17bs2n#usgs302

Total US Government Revenue of all types and at all levels 2014
usgovernmentrevenue.com/piechart_2014_US_total

2014 income distribution of Whites, alone, not hispanic
census.gov/hhes/www/cpstables/032014/hhinc/hinc05R.xls

2014 “Who pays taxes”
ctj.org/pdf/taxday2014.pdf

2014 US Federal Budget
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_United_States_federal_budget

US Non-Hispanic Whites in 2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites#Population_by_state_or_territory

CHECKIDY CHECKED PRAISE KEK

Just ignore it, it'll go away if we don't reply. Faggots are just trying to hamper us having some fun.

Well technically its not a shithole, although it is a Shillhole.

Eat shit, you fucking faggot. Manifest kike narratives somewhere else.

WE UZE DA PAWAH OF DE DEVIL TO SHOW HIM DE WHEY!

1488 degrees of characteristic min maxing and feat allocation.

Also who is best girl and why is it Clem?

Why are the UAE there? Aren't they supposedly rich due to all the oil shit (didn't they once try to make islands made out of sand for millions of dollars?)?
I get it if it's because they're arab/muslim, but two things:
You should list a scheme, i.e. a criterion for being a shithole. (Avoid race, in this scheme, you'll understand why in a moment).
Then, as opposed to just throwing those names onto an image, try and cluster them (putting them in exact order of shittyness would be too hard, so just cluster them, e.g. level 1 shithole, etc.) Then, for each of these cultures give a statement as to what race makes up the majority.
Later, if there exists such a place anymore, put create a non-shithole list which are primarily white.

Filtered for being an obnoxious no fun allowed cunt or a broken bot.

what an oversight, apologies user!

Commit suicide.

Interesting. I wonder what happened during that time.

Don't UAE kidnap migrant workers and use them as slave labour?

Kill yourself jew.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Should it be BONED.COM or HUGGED.COM hmm really makes me calcium

i'm trying to go through individual pages on wikipedia trying to determine any loose places that are worthy of being called shitholes. I'm thinking of adding samoa and tuvalu and im checking up on all the countries in south america. Maybe all of micronesia is shithole-worthy too?

This has to be one of Trump's better scoring salt generation days thus far. And we're still only in the first leg.
7 More Years

Multiple third-party individuals have reported one or multiple of your actions as being inappropriate.

Funny how not one of them has examined what constitutes a shithole country, and how Trump's statement was spot on and irrefutable.

The fact that shithole countries and race have a one to one ratio of connection, is not something that Trump brought up but that they did. And there is the TRUE beauty of it.

Lemon is a race baiting weasel. Remove CNN from the wires.

How about Sentinel Island or the other Andaman islands?

A link on (((Drudge))) even says that some Africans are agreeing with them. And the worst thing I ever personally heard about Haiti was from a Dominican. These shitlibs think they speak for everyone. It’s infuriating at this point.

I know it gets made fun of and denied here often but these people really are the actual racists. They consider themselves the moral arbiters of their little pets. The things they believe don’t even make any sense unless you assume white supremacy. The only difference is whether one thinks that’s good (it is, proven by history) or bad. Not even liberals really deep down think everyone is equal. Maybe christians do but that’s it. Think about it. To them every other person is some weak helpless thing and every white is some world conquering Superman. Anons here just want countries for ourselves. Liberals are fucking control freaks.

Also everyone should inform the women in your lives just what that vile creature Anderson Cooper is trying to do. He’s trying to hypnotize them with appeals to emotions. Any piece of shit fake crying on the news is doing exactly that. It’s quite possibly one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever heard.

Agreeing with him*

This seems like a pretty good way to get your ass packed to the brim with Trump Curse™.

Do you or any other anons have a link to the full dump, by chance? My collection is nowhere near complete.

underrated

This thread is incredible. Feels like the summer of CY + 1 again, what with all this shitposting.

I'm out of the loop on 7/11

I just read that they’re using this leaking to show that Dems don’t want to negotiate and are not cooperative. Maybe some chess? Keep crying faggots. Please just keep crying forever.

Something that bugs the fuck out of me that I wish I could fix is that monkey image. It should be IN not ON.
Polite sage

MEME MAGIC WAR GO

If you jewgle illuminati card game you'll find quite a few.

Checked
These gets are flat out fucking piling up.

should we be worried, they do after all sacrifice a lot of chickens.

Meme magic.

Is Mudd Italian or (((Italian)))? All I can find on him easily is just about his time in the CIA, but nothing personal. Since is a CIAnigger I'm assuming he's the latter.

Fuck it took me a few seconds to get that joke.

lel underrated

Their nigger ancestors don't mean shit. Plus, as soon as they leak their nigger magic docs we'll be experts and usurp it like we did the rest.
Tell me niggers, are you ready for MY ancestors?

Some woman on Fake News actually said "none of your business" in response to a Republican question last night.

(checked)

Ebolachan deals with all African populations equally. And tbh he does not know the wey.

He's crying thinking about pushing his brother out the window for mommy's cult.

how about Africans voodoo themselves up some infrastructure first?

Checked for superior ancestral White magic.

Checked. Trump has some big guys (spirits) watching his back.

Why isn't Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Panama on the shithole list? they are more poor and more violent then Mexicans

The liberals are proving they don't care about humans and the future of the world.

The turds are out in full force now to counter the blatant slap of truth they have sustained.

I don't think we fully realize this chess move yet.

1. Release the "shithole" meme into the ether
2. Set the logic trap, if the countries ARN'T shitholes, why do people with little to offer want to come here? If they ARN'T shitholes, why can't they go back? Most importantly, if they ARE shitholes, WHY WOULD WE WANT THEM HERE?
3. After floating that in the public consciousness, drop the fake news awards bomb to absolutely destroy the media
4. cucks refuse to budge on the daca/wall/endingchain/endinggibs (((deal)))
5. Get blamed for cucking, the opinion of the people shift towards border security and Trump gives us the wall without daca
6. 2018 midterms are a massacre against the useless cucks, get good people in there
7. Drop the bomb on the pedo/deep state investigation

It's going to be a good year anons, we will WIN

Well, I heard that Russian hackers got him to pee on hookers in a hotel room or something. kek, these retards will literally believe anything because that's what cuck ideology is

Is that promoting sex tourism?

Oh (((you))).

Why is punkette and crazy hair wearing the same belt, and why is the asian chick wearing a french hat? (I know about the ugandan sonicfag though.)

Could be a useful meme.

Completely off-topic but does anyone know the name of this documentary? Tried to find it to show a buddy but I named all my webms in an entirely useless fashion

Not open defecation stats but pic related is from the World Bank. Approximately 25% of people in Haiti have access to plumbing as we consider it in the West. That's about 12 points lower than Zimbabwe and a full 15 points lower than fucking India.
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.STA.ACSN?locations=HT&year_high_desc=false
There's a download link on the right hand side if you want the full spreadsheet. Would archive but too many of the elements would be broken.

The lack of self awareness never ceases to impress me.

pic related

Empire of Dust (2011)

They're all ending up in (((Montreal))) because it has the most gibs. Pottery, man.

Haitians also all have AIDS. Dome up, frenchies.

Border guards can't tell between white people and (((white people))). No, really.

It's empire of dust I've embedded it for you

51st state = Newfoundland
52nd state = Acadia (aka rest of the Maritimes)
53rd state = Quebec (fuck la langue, nous besoins des gibs)

Film is 25 fps. They all use different rates mostly for (((market reasons))). Same as (((DVD region coding))).

There's no TV Licencing in the US or Canada, that's another reason the switchover was encouraged… ((("fee evasion"))) or something.

You're probably correct about the CIA/MI5 thing too. What about the DGSE? Did they bitch about continental DVB? (SECAM was far superior format BTW.)

I'm in Costa Rica right now, and there's actually a fairly sustained influx of whites from Europe and North America. I don't worry about violent crime here, if anything most of the country is really rural and sort of boring if you're not into nature stuff. Costa Ricans aren't really confrontational people, but there are some really horrible shitty towns like Puerto de Alba where violence happens because Nicaraguan gangs control most of the drug dealing and human trafficking here. There are actually more Nicaraguans here than in Nicaragua, and that country actually is extremely dangerous because of a combination of poverty, Communism, and plain old shitskins. There are some legitimately white Costa Ricans (mostly Italians, Spanish and Germans) but the white population of Nicaragua is basically zero, and it shows.

Filter this poster.

So the jews can make a fortune by building more housing projects, providing social services, prisons, kosher run supermarkets accepting ebt wic, and other clown economy things. i'm sure he knows this.

What's that two solitude's is posting again

just remember Je me souviens is Heresy

It's Rick Wilson.

You know user I admit I do daily in fact, and the primary reason is to see just wtf they are pushing atm.
It does not mean I believe anything they say and many times great keks are to be had listening to them freak the fuck out over the latest Trump tweet or off the cuff remark

KEK, TRUMP, SHADILAY!

KILL THE NIGGERS, SPICS, AND GAY!

come on twatter

Lemon entry, my dear Watson.

Popping in to check these.

Trump said the comment was fake news on Twitter. It's just the communists exciting their golem. The suckers fall for it every time.

Checked for delusional faggotry.

Indonesia.
In Philippines, specially some select areas, you're required to plant 60 seedlings for every tree you cut

>muh (((9/11)))
This is why I don't own a TV.

Good find. I was hoping there would be something like this but thought it would be UN or Christian charities with the data. I have reached drunkposting stage so I will save the link and maybe have something to post tomorrow if there is a thread still up.

no it isnt. fuck you. it's for when somebody goes out of their way to get you something from the grocery store that you've been needing but it turns out that you already got it earlier that day so their effort was for nothing. kys

He didn't say it, just think about it, do you really think he's gonna drop that truth bomb in front of the enemy, allowing them to make this mess?
It's fake news.

What's funny is, even tapper was "clarifying" on twatter this morning that POTUS never called Haiti "shithole", and that's the country they're all freaking out about. tapper's "report" said POTUS mentioned shithole countries IN Africa/"African countries". Yes, the home of Flying Toilets (a real thing) – where jugears, not-surprisingly, sent billions to in 2014, and reportedly is still raking in billions in SLAVE-trading.

Bless your heart, you tried.

1/?

Thanks, anons. And to think tumblr told me you were all big meanies!
:^)

How many things can Duterte do right

This is the best thread for drunkposting thus far this year, user. Look forward to carrying on the discussion.

As other anons have said, the MSM have decided to run with the story so that's the narrative we're working within, regardless of the actual wording or course of events.
Those are the options, but the discrepancies between them are entirely inconsequential since the blood is already in the water. This is literally psychological/social engineering 101 and I'm confused as to why you're here if you don't understand that.
It'd be nice to be able to independently verify this statement but since none of us sit in on domestic policy meetings the best we can do is help steer reaction.

Aw, bless your heart

That's good. As I said though I'm not an art-fag so I have no idea how to further something I started.

CNN literally gives me a headache. It doesnt give you a break. Its just a nonstop onslaught of one bullshit lie after another, spewed at you by a bunch of hook nosed, self-aggrandizing wastes of oxygen. Its raw, toxic, civilization destroying filth.

Checked. Me neither. However having to be around people who do is worse torture than flipping through the cesspool myself. People are outraged at POTUS using "vile language" in a PRIVATE setting, while the crap on network prime-time churning out "vagina" (Big Bang, for one) keeps them so entertained.
"Shithole", referring to 3rd world standards where people really do have to shit in holes because they don't have toilets, is "vulgar? really?
Not that POTUS needed any more proof before this, Wednesday is going to be quite glorious.

Bless your heart, edgelet.

why is moldova on the list?

Meming irresponsibly got us this far.
LET'S KEEP GOING AND SEE HOW FAR WE CAN GO

That's how I feel when having to be near a tv with Faux Opinio-tainment Book Club Channel, unless Hannity is on. Weird how people have to stay up for his show to hear "breaking" stories from CIRCA, The Hill, Project Veritas. The clowns on before him do nothing all day but shout over each other with NOTHING but their own "perspectives" on the same old stories they've already been beating to death ad nauseaum, and "debating" the far-out liberals they book to keep viewers entertained.

Nice trips.

he looks mad

Yeah, he has that "I'm going to redecorate your home when you aren't there" look in his eyes.

cuz he's a goddamn fucking nigger animal who the kikes put on the jewtube to brainwash us into loving niggers so we racemix and create an army of indistinguishable lower IQ slaves so the Jews continue to dominate and have cheap labor endlessly.

this is "voodoo economics" that's all. no grand conspiracy.

Yeah, fox is pretty insufferable too, in a very "boomer" way. It has a painful naivete about it and it exemplifies why conservatives have failed so hard for the past few decades. It doesnt anger me like the other channels as much. Its more like
"awww, thats adorable. They think they can convert mexicans to being free market conservatives"

My boomer grandmother loves fox and the only time I ever get any exposure to it, when visiting. Ive been trying to introduce her to palatable youtubers like Molymeme and Ramzpaul. She enjoys them alot and she is very open to my political views, moreso than any other family member. But there is only so much redpilling you can do for someone who is pushing 70. She wont be around much longer and there is literally no point to red pill her at this stage.

Who's cooking the next thread?

ME DEY SIDES AM AWAY

redpill her anyway, get her trained with an AR. she can help during the coming war

only maybe 10-20% joking here

Howso? Unless you're making the Darwinian argument that it's all their fault for not being able to fend off the Euros, I don't see how their current situation could possibly be their fault.

And if that's the case, the same applies to the dying white race's refusal to stop accepting millions upon millions of non-white immigrants into their homelands every year. Survival of the fittest, and you've clearly proven yourselves unfit. Looks like you're being outclassed by African-American kangz and kwainz yet again, stormderps.

SHOW ME DEY WEH

Dun no de wey?

Think is the natural migration but its a bit boring in there

No, you nigger, Grandma and Grandpa get the shotguns, so they don't miss, the kids get the fifty, because it's a team-building and learning experience, and dad gets the ghillie suit and rifle because i never even saw him ;_;

threadly reminder, do not reply to maddow posters
report and filter them, they seek only to derail threads
polite sage

Please no bully guys. I am extremely neuro-atypical and I get very emotional when I get bullied. Also, I only have paint to work with.

70 is the new 55. If she can get OAN, at least she'll be aware of some actual news going on in place of nothing but opinions on very limited "hot" topics. Wish Hannity had more liberty. He's the only one just laying out facts. His repetition is because he can't talk about half the things OAN reports on (OAN not controlled by globalists like Fox is).

This isn't going to be the most popular opinion here, but Haiti's problems are mostly due to culture. They fucking practice voodoo for fuck's sake.

He doesn't no de wey

I have some drunken shitposts left in me but creating a global shithole index formula feels like a bit of a stretch for tonight.
I am nothing but a humble lurker for the most part. Although I do like to think I am a shill filtering expert, especially after the last couple months.

kek

Culture is influenced by genes.
In Haiti's case, they also murdered and raped all the whites that used to be there.