How does a website like Neofag have this kind of power?

X-post from Holla Forums

>archive.is/ECp2m
>archive.is/YJIjT

>neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1306219

power comes to those who seek it

This, anons on Holla Forums could be the most powerful beings but they choose not to.

Twitter is cancer. Dunno why it got so damn popular.

e-celebs and celebs

A bit late, ain't it? Just 5 days to go and most of the world already hates her.

That's because power corrupts and ends in ruin.

Trying to run a scam on twitter and getting banned when it's noticed, regardless of who did the alert, isn't something that should shock anyone. No social media company would ever want to be party to something like that, no shit. Twitter has always banned at will.

The fact that they have clout enough for a personal reply is unusual, but I guess two sinking ships are bound to become good friends.

Yet she's still leading the polls (unless the media in my country is reporting wrong)

Try to guess.

It got popular because it provided a platform for free, uncensored speech.
Then they stopped promoting free, uncensored speech, and the rest is history.

What should i believe then? pol? Because pol knows who's going to win and isn't just believing whatever is said that supports their current beliefs? Considering my country has been number one in the press freedom index for the past seven years, i would like to think it's on average more reliable than fucking pol or some American political newspaper.

And just what is your country, CTR?

Nobody.
Not even you're self.

What would a country that isnt america have to gain from lying about the polls?

Many foreign administrations are buddy buddy with (((obama))) people and by extension with hillary.
Just like many were critical of UK leaving EU despite people basically going "good for them".
t. pollack

His point is that foreign press is mostly read by foreign readers who aren't going to vote in the US because they're, you know, not from the US.

The reason why foreign press would lie is a bit less obvious. I find it hilarious he got all those smug pictures when the people posting them have no idea about politics neither.

Good, you are starting to ask questions. Now start digging on your countries media and find out where there interests lie.

yeah this. I live in shithole and even here im bombarded with
and then I look at all the shit and its Soros, Norway funds and US embassy sponsored ties

I'm not a Hillary supporter, but she's going to win and by a wide margin. As for the media, they're lying in that poll results that show a close outcome make for something entertaining to watch.

This guy gets it:
Belief is for those who lack knowledge, and instead of obtaining knowledge, want to fill the void with whatever can grant them some comfort.

Because in case you haven't noticed, the US is basically at the head of the world's politics. What happens in the US will have repercussions everywhere else, and vice versa. Especially today as tensions are escalating everywhere. What comes out of these elections may decide the fate of humanity at large. Therefore, control of foreign opinion is just as important for those running the show as what happens on US soil.

You're mistaking Twitter's willingness to manipulate the public with a loyalty or subservience to neoFAGs.

He's doing that shit because he's a Clinton-loving giga-cuck who thinks it's his duty to enforce SocJus ideology, because it's the one true religion.

The way I see it, the press in foreign countries would lie to garner international support for a certain candidate. Then with international support the media back in the US can proudly say that Shillary has international support which will be corroborated online. The voters will see this and think that she will be the obvious choice in regards to cooperating with the international community

do they?

Aside from "muh big names post here" no

Exactly. It's a little less direct

Control of foreign opinion is important, but in this particular case the leader hasn't been decided yet so what they want isn't just support for Hillary; what they want is the kind of support that can spread to US voters.

MILLIONS OF ANONYMOUS DEVS

Well neoFAG is

Old and established
Politically correct (let's face it: normalfags can't handle this place, the internet is clean now)
Industry insiders post there

And you know what, their game threads on niche JRPGs are pretty good. It's just the rest of the site is SJW cancer. And cancer spreads.

It's a goddamned waste.

kek

Foreign press and US press have the same owners - and these owners support the democrat party and the Clintons.

I WONDER WHO

An old and established shithole bleeding users every day.

As to why them and the twitter CEO are sucking each other's dicks, it's because they are leftists. Fucker likely asked the good goyim of NeoGaf to volunteer to be his little gestapo and purge twitter of wrongthink. Not that is helping any since twitter is bleeding money all over the place.

Trump equals instability. It is literally impossible to predict Trump. The guy is completely unstable. He makes up shit as he goes. Add his support for Putin and his dislike of NATO and yeah nobody outside America wants Trump to win. Well except for Putin.

Basically if Trump wins American internal politics will come to a standstill for the next 4 years. There's also fear that he will start a trade war.
The world really doesn't need Trump right now but that's democracy for ya.

NUCLEAR

The US sure as fuck does. Sorry that this means not bending over and continuing to be your bitch.

Sure, what we need right now is more elite circle jerking.

Where are you getting this from?

CNN

Probably samantha bee.

Leftist pls go.

I'd rather take a chance for a return to order than a guarantee of perpetual decline, thank you very much.

What is 1A protection?

He's probably buttblasted and invoking 1st amendment because he thinks lying and throwing shit on people on media is just >muh free speech

Did you vote 'remain' on the vote to leave the EU, by any chance?

The foreign media tends to think that the NY Times is a credible source, however. And of course if the CNN is reporting something, it must be true because they have credibility. Most common folks don't bother to check it and accept that as true, because, hey, it's the burgerland, who cares.

Trump wins in most countries, at least in online polls. At least he isn't Hillary so if anything it should cost the kikes a bit more to buy him.

They are (((respected))) and have (((credibility))) because they all have the same ties and owners.
They may have had integrity as outlets in the past, but as of now they don't. Yet they are still using their previously acquired authority to push out any garbage they want.

Oh, noes, they are mocking us! How dare these filthy goyim to ridicule our ridiculous ideas? Mockery = gas chambers!

Pretty sure that one is Taylor Swift's.

I swear to God, these people are retarded. I understand allowing dissenting opinions, but when you make up shit and then attempt to say 'b-but we dindu nuffin!' You deserve to get fucked.

To get us shitting up your social media to amplify the effect. If you think nation states aren't subverted think again.

t. Australian drowning in Anti-Trump press

They don't understand the concept of talk shit get hit

We want to say anything and nobody can criticize us. That's what the freedom of press is all about, goy.

Money and influence.

globalism is the end goal

Soon, you filthy goyim

They're too used to being friends with the establishment and not having to work that hard at their jobs. They're terrified that they'll have to start doing actual investigative journalism again.

Never going to happen. They have no idea how, nor any wish to do it. Their job is all about disseminating what the ruling elite gives them and writing moronic op-eds telling the white majority to take it in the ass some more.

Leftists have turned the journalistic profession into a joke.

With power and responsibility, the fun ends.

That's pretty much all there is to it.

Most have never done investigative journalism ever, if you have even a tiny bit of knowledge about a subject this becomes blatantly obvious. A story about mundane shit like a card game and they get entry level things wrong and just bullshit their way through.

You're full of shit – most people here support Trump, and this is Europe. Next to nobody cares about NATO, because nobody in Europe (except the ex-soviet countries) believes a war could happen in Europe in this day and age, and the only people who care about Putin are either the "Muh gay rights!" crowd or the "Oy vey, anudda Soviet block!" people. Shit, my country almost borders Ukraine, and people still stopped giving any shit just a month or two after Crimea got annexed.

What EVERYONE cares about, however, whether they realise it or not, is the ideology at large that's being gushed out of the US. Hillary would be a continuation of what's here now - pozzed liberalism where the majority is supposed to be full of emasculated cucks. After the migration crisis, most people recognise this and don't want it (the public opinion swung very hard after this, you wouldn't believe it – fucking neo-nazis are actually being seriously discussed rather than used as a boogeyman, and commie youth (as opposed to the commmie old guard, who is actually kinda afraid of the youth) somehow radicalied itself to be pretty much stalinist). Hillay is a continuation of decadence. Trump is a wild card. In such a situation, most people are willing to throw a dice and hope for a better future, than remain on the course that leads to slow death

So that's why NeoGAF sucks sony dick so much?

You're a fucking idiot. Oh your country almost shares a border with Ukraine? What about the countries that actually fucking share a border with Russia itself you dumb motherfucker?

That depends on whether that media company ran their own poll or just quoted the NY Times.

That is patently false, sorry to say. Wish it weren't so. Online, sure, I'll talk to Trump supporting people from my country, but during the past year I am the only Trump supporter I know, and I know quite a lot of people. Vast majority is either indifferent or against Trump, not necessarily for Shillary in any way, they just have the belief that Trump is insane and will nuke everyone on a whim.

Pollack here.
Putin is in the right and I don't see him attacking us.

Twitter is shit and jack is a faggot but I don't see how that neofag thread influenced anything.

Fuck, countries like Britain would probably welcome it if Ukraininans and Poles got all genocided so they stopped crawling in there. Countries bordering Russia are the most irrelevant countries in Europe. Less relevant, even, than Turkey

I have yet to meet a real life Shillary supporter. Everyone I'Ve met IRL had either supported Trump, or was indifferent to it all

ok you're just a fucking standard poltard. should've guessed, my bad.

What's your Deal with wanting to reboot the cold war, CTR? Putin is saner and more benign than most European leaders. I'd honestly rather my country switched from being a vassal state of the US to allying itself with Russia instead. If I could vote for Putin I would.

br drowning in anti trump press here too
When there was that recent attack on some airport in some country of europe i forgot, maybe it was sweden or bulgary the media showed videos of refugees kicking out locals and they completely lied about what they said in bulgarian and i only know that because i had an actual portuguese speaking bulgarian with me

Only because he literally cannot afford a serious war. Russia is almost broke because of cheap petrol among others, isn't it?
t. a Pole

I live in a shithole as well in Asia which means I'm the equivalent of a double nigger and even here the media keeps calling Trump a Nazi because he wants to cull Muslim immigration.

this, modern russia dindu nuffin. they could be good allies if american leaders weren't all about MUH POLARIZED WORLD and stopped their smear campaign on the cheekis

Alrighty then.

i think russia attacking poland would cause a world war 3, poland is too big and it's not a sandnigger shithole far away.
But then with cucked leaders there's the possibility that nothing would happen since everyone would be too busy shitting their pants and they would just annex poland

No, you dipshit, I actually live in Eastern Europe, and even my fucking country doesn't give a fuck about the rest of Eastern Europe. What's there? Cheap workforce that scurries over the borders like rats, some cheap agrarian products that nobody wants, as its all imported from China anyway, and gypsies. Even Egypt is more important in European politics, as that's where people go for a vacation, but countires like Belarus? When was the last time you heard somebody discuss Belarus? When was the last time someone in the government went "we can't do that - it'd upset Belarus" when was the last time Belarus was relevant to anything other than Belarus and Russia?

What are the upsides to "allying itself" (read vassalizing itself) to Russia? I'd rather still have the Latin alphabet than to be forced to assume the Cyrillic.

V4 STRONG

Cool reaction pic, check out mine.

They all quote the same polls.

Or you may see it the other way around. World War 3 would happen BECAUSE it's what the kikes want. No one but them would win if it did.

You do know in what state russia was before Putin? What he has to deal with now?

bulgaria is not in v4.

Today they were reporting how trump got supported by the kkk and then they praised Hillary for shouting down someone who called bill a rapist at a rally.

Who's talking about Bulgaria?

You are trying too hard.

You won't really get the Russians as allies anytime soon, but you can foster better relations with them by just diffusing NATO-related tensions (the Russians still see NATO as a threat, and Obama doesn't do anything to dissuade them of that feeling), by taking out a couple of missiles from their range (and waving the rest as "we can't possibly take out ALL our missiles from ranging you because your territory literally span across half the Eurasian continent"), and by acting less like the world's sheriff and more like the leader of the world's police task force (that means not acting without making Russia part of the decision process for worldwide policies).

Currently, Hillary has no standing to do any of that, because muh Russian l33t h4ck3rz; Trump can, because he starts with a good relationship with Putin, but he'll have to work very carefully as to not make his "America fist" policies to antagonize the Russians at some point.

Belarus is tsundere for Russia, according to Axis Power Hetalia. That has to count for something. Well, it was the last thing I ever read related to Belarus, that's for sure.

Holla Forums please go and stay go.

We've come far, anons…

What the US needs, is to pull out of all "cooperative" international interests, ramp up our wars of conquest to steal oil and continue destabilizing problem sectors of the world, and to clean the trash out of our country.
Cancel all work and travel visas, close the borders completely until our population is homogenized and 100% America Uber Alles.

The reason Trump and Putin seem to sync so well is that Putin and Russia has always been a nation full nihilistic cynics, they bend over for the greater good, follow totalitarian leaders full of bravado. There is no individuality in russian soul.

Trumptards are aggressive, and aggression always sprouts from fear. They are afraid of other americans, non-americans, whatever, so they seek warmth from the hivemind.

Wew.

ANd get economically wrecked in process, because you don't produce enough to self-sustain your comfy way of life.

is the fact that Trump is not accusing him of hacking his emails and showing his dirt to the world to see. Basically, Trump is not the one blaming Putin for Trump's own faults.

Then again, that's the US for you. When Snowden leaked to the world what PRISM was, the US government reaction was "we'll get you for exposing us, traitor".

Go to any smaller town in germany that took some "refugees" in and you'll find a neighbourhood watch/civil militia composed of neo-nazis who are suported by the town, since they're the only one that can offer actual protection from the invaders.
Police either isn't allowed to do anything or is cucked beyond any hope to be able to act in the first place.

And the goverment still doesn't understand why nobody likes them anymore.

Most people I know think that Shillary as well as Drumpf are a misfit for being president in the first place.
It looks like a desicion between the devil and the deep blue sea.

But that one's easy- devil every time.

You say that as if it's a good thing. The collective has no purpose if it abuses the individuals making it up. It also only has meaning if it is composed of individuals willingly banding together in concert, not because they're not individuated.
Switch that with Hillary supporters and you may have a thing going.
Don't even fucking think I can't spot your shit at a mere glance.

Why are people posting that pic of this goblin?

sorry I always swap those two, I meant Belarusia

there is self censorship going on
YOU CANT express your true opinion otherwise you will lost job/school/kids etc.
so most people just say society acceptable things while behind closed door (internet) they express freely

You're not actively supporting the people who fuck you up and I think we can learn a lot from the Russians, the imported anti-white and neo-marxist ideology from the US is what's stopping many European nations from addressing their problems they are currently facing.

Basically we would have a chance of de-pozzing and uncucking if we entered the Russian sphere of influence.

Yeah, we can now enjoy the same political correctness that the Soviet citizens had to endure. We used to joke about progressive re-education camps but that's not far off now honestly, they call it sensitivity training among other things.

The Russian government and Putin have pretty strong popular support in Poland, I doubt an invasion or occupation would be necessary, in a few decades when Germany is a complete third world shithole caliphate they will be naturally more aligned with the Russians anyway.

65e47f is Russian and pro Putin, confirmed.

I'm pro Putin.

Well user, ask yourself where yours news media got these poll statistics. As its most likely American poll statistics. The ones being over sampled to show 20 to 30 year old democrats.

I don't expect you to just believe that the polls are fake, instead research poll sampling size and demographics. And remember, trust no one, only evidence.

individualism, not individuality, is a bourgeois myth
implying you're not ruled by big corporate media

Holy shit, kill them all.

Also, they sell out and suck off kikes. Pretty easy explanation.

you know whats worst? I live in country that went through that once but now young retarded liberals are bringing it back in because muh ebul right wing

I would actively support another set of people who fuck me up. Poland was in Russian sphere of influence already, nothing of value was lost when we left it. Drinking vodka is not a necessary skill anywhere and the invention of Krokodil is not something I'd like to see here. And we don't need more corruption than we already have.

Maybe among youngsters who don't remember the times of Soviet Union. Nobody here is nostalgic for it.

im sure i could handle it

If you keep kissing the ass of someone, they will keep you close most of the time.
It works on any job or even in life. Neogaf, reddit, even twitter work as a huge circlejerk tool and this is the result.

user, we know the truth.

mind your own beeswax

Okay user.

Ten years ago he was giving a speech where he was talking about US warships opening fire on Iranian vessels in international waters.

That's what makes people nervous.

Yeah Trump is going to bring back jobs.

Should I screen cap your post and make fun of you in 4 years?

Real talk: the people who vote Trump have nothing to lose. Yeah the elite hates Trump. Funny thing though: when shit hits the fan guess who's got money in offshore banks?

+5 cents

since when is russia the new dindu?