Necro is finally coming to D3. Finally skelemancer will be thing again

Necro is finally coming to D3. Finally skelemancer will be thing again.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20324407/restoring-the-balance-necromancer-overview-11-4-2016
mightandmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Sandro_(Enroth)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post some fucking context your retarded groid.

It's a leaked image with no other fucking information whatsoever. Also D3 is still pretty bad so fuck them.

Sage is not a downvote Redditbro. You are posting offtopic so if dont like what you see they dont bother posting. There is such an option as hiding threads but whatever.

Blizzard recently had an official unofficial leak. This and a picture of the new Overwatch operator were up on deepest darkest bowels of reddit before getting taken down a few hours later.The redditor has some insider knowledge which turned out to be a blizzard shill leaking info. The signature on the picture posted here is signed by John Müller the art director on D3 expansion. So its legit confirmation that Necro is going to be announced for D3 this weekend at Blizzcon.

Doomed thread.

Not if we can all act like adults and throw retard tantrum when something comes along the so much as rubs as the wrong way.

Stopped playing D3 a bit after the greed update. If this is free content I'll dig up the old thing. Probably won't shell for another expansion though, I feel like I milked reaper of souls for all it was worth and I have way less disposable income than back then.

Pic related for this thread's future.

oh yeah that too

Holy crap, you shills get worse by the fucking minute.
Instead of getting some basement dweller, Shitzard should get good old pajeets back.
They at least knew how to conceal themselves at least a little.

Which still begs the question why anyone here would care about a) Blizzard b) Diablo 3 or c) a no doubt completely mangeld Necromancer class.

This thread was literally posted a few hours ago.

Fuck off Blizzshills.

Mark is a retarded kike. What else is new?

a) a lot of people apparently because overwatch generals are a thing. Holla Forums is not one person and people were entitled to their shitty taste.
b) because its digital crack and impossible to quot
c) because no other game in recent past has necromancers

Now can you fuck off. If you dont like something dont fucking post how hard is that to understand.Why do you have to be a fucking tumlrina about. Or does your lack of self control needs to everyone's problem?

Depending on how he works and what you can possibly do with him I might or might not buy D3 now.
We will see.

You don't even understand what this statement means.

Fucken kek. Sure it is, sure.

Let's try and keep it positive, guys. :)

we literally had the same thread yesterday
how dumb can you me

I mean, shills can't even fucking do their job properly.
Can you at least give me some info about this? Will necro be free update? Or part of another expansion?
Do you need that first shitty expansion to get him?
I want information, not shitflinging

OP sucks cocks very well bbb-baka

Here are some very easy predictions:
- New expansion
- ~30 bucks
- Story will be "something something corruption"

Which part of only a picture was leaked and the info will be released this weekend on Blizzcon. Nigger can you read?

I guarantee there will be a limit set on skeletons, something really pathetic too, like 4-6 skeletons.

Nu-Blizzard is anti-fun. People who support them in the current year were never fans of their classic games.

it's le pregame show thread boyz, get le hyped! xD

I tried to read the thread but it's hard to follow with all shit flinging and shitposting.

I can relate to this.

Nah, they went full retard in the other direction by now. Any fresh max level character can do lvl 50 Grifts now or some shit because the game hands out Legendaries like a pedophile at a preschool.

Personally I think it will be a free update or a mini dlc. Fuck if its another one of their expansions. That said there isnt really another decent game where you can play a skelymancer outside of D2 or GW.

Wasnt there talks that there would be two expansions, with the second set in amazon lands way back when D3 launched?

I miss when leaks were leaks and not calculated marketing releases.

FOR THE LOW COST OF $40!

Blizzard hasn't been good since the release of WoW and Diablo 3 is utter trash

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you fucking little shill?

faggot

Not RPG.

Read thread

Everyone I dont like is a shill. Stay mad,son.

hasnt skelemancer been in diablo 3 for over a year?

I wonder how faggot dev will ruin anything fun about this.

Just play necromancer in D2. It's a better game anyway.

Did your parents beat you regularly? They clearly needed to step it up a lot more.

Burden of Proof you insipid fucking moron.

BLIZZCUCKS OUT
L
I
Z
Z
C
U
C
K
S

O
U
T

what game?

You said game you fucking Blizzcuck shill
>>>/out/

us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20324407/restoring-the-balance-necromancer-overview-11-4-2016

Linku

mightandmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Sandro_(Enroth)

All I could find.
Hope this helps fellow skellymancer

Damn son. Sandro would be disappointed.

fuck skeetons