Chinese authorities need to be more accepting of black actors in leading roles

do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/article/1521076/afro-chinese-marriages-boom-guangzhou-will-it-be-til-death
mobile.twitter.com/TerrelleGraham/status/953694092512329728
sg.news.yahoo.com/outrage-chinese-poster-black-panther-isnt-seems-111825970.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chinese need to take over the west and purge the poz like they did in their own land

The chinks are only a few impulses away from eating niggers like they do other monkeys and apes. They really don’t want to push them on this.

who is ready for china's century?

Russians are white apparently so its okay to be racist against them, with Chinese it'll become a lot more problematic for liberals to demonize them.

niggers

Yes, a decision made by some corporate commie capitalist perfectly reflects the whole population's stance on race as a whole.

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.

Chino?

Russians aren't white, you mongoloid filth.

Almost as if they know something, but I cannot out my finger on what…

I like that this faggot says Chinese should be more accepting but give no reasons as to why.

Because that strategy works on white people so it might work on a bunch of retarded ant-people.

Asians aren't retarded, you can say a lot of things, but that isn't one of them

It's like the old joke, you give a white man a hammer, he'll build a house, you give a chinese man a hammer he'll use it to build more hammers, give a jew a hammer and he'll try to sell it back to you, give a nigger a hammer and he'll bash someone in the head with it.

At least having more hammers is useful.

pigs
cows
deer
chicken
turkey
duck

You're just so used to eating the big 3 meats that you don't really care about it. When in fact different cultures eat different kinds of meat. Southern states of America eat alligator meat too.

Chinks aren't even purging the poz in China itself. They are blandaing up like Sweden.

scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/article/1521076/afro-chinese-marriages-boom-guangzhou-will-it-be-til-death

Such a dumb argument. Dogs have a more practical application alive than pigs do.

Yep, unfortunately niggers are festering up with chinks. Holy fuck are those kids ugly.

yes, first of all its 2018 second of all we are all one race, the human race.

JUST

I thought it went: you give a black a hammer and he'll bash your head in, you give a jew a hammer and he'll give it to the black.

Give the fucking link you fucking ape.
mobile.twitter.com/TerrelleGraham/status/953694092512329728
We must harass this fucking Pickaninny.

Yeah but niggers aren't a part of it.

What about Jews, spics, curryniggers and mudshits?

Whoah there bud let's not get racist now.

correct

watcha doing there rabbi?

of course

sg.news.yahoo.com/outrage-chinese-poster-black-panther-isnt-seems-111825970.html

WE WUZ QUINGS AN' SHEEEEEIT!

Will wonders never cease? Can't wait for the impotent leftist tears when it bombs.

Yo bois I made this

t. creationist.

AYO HOL UP NIGGUH, WE WUZ HAN DIENASTY AN SHIEET DWAG, WE WUZ CHINEESE EMPERORS AND SHIEET WHILE YOUZ WERE IN CAVES, YELLOWBOI CAN'T EVEN COMPETE DAWG.

Jamal spotted and reported

No I strongly disagree.

Is that you, Eurasian tiger?

If they're going to be gorilla looking motherfuckers from here on out, then absolutely not.

When blacks go muh dik everyone suddenly has a bell curve infographic on hand. When Asians remind whites they have a higher average IQ it suddenly doesn't matter because muh dik XD.

No wonder whites are going extinct. Nothing but mental gymnastics and doublethink due to the loss of any religious/cultural values.

t. an insane person you should probably just ignore because pointing out mistakes in your own people is bad and defeatist

oh wow so intelligent yet can't find Tibet on a map

Not only Asians have a higher IQ, Asians also have faster reaction times, and a higher EQ as well.

They probably could find China on a map user

China is the Africa of Asia. It's 2018 and the majority of their population live in huts.