O'Keefe Burns Twitter

Twitter Caught Shadowbanning

projectveritas.com/2018/01/11/undercover-video-twitter-engineers-to-ban-a-way-of-talking-through-shadow-banning-algorithms-to-censor-opposing-political-opinions/

archive.is/FSL4r

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rV9rM
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-11/veritas-latest
justpaste.it/1epdt
archive.is/PAcOo
twitter.com/RamessesTheWoke/status/951509255609356288
archive.is/q71dm
dumpert.nl/embed/6695011/28ec7b05/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_banning)
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
hooktube.com/watch?v=2Bl1U5ufIV4
youtube.com/watch?v=r0c1Bph1jrQ
steemit.com/project/@flynnl1ve5/project-veritas-vindicates-fite4theusers-hacked-realdonaldtrump-on-twitter
youtu.be/riOPZILwwH8?t=3m22s
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/952933848840630273
hooktube.com/watch?v=aJhaJKvvucI
youtube.com/watch?v=aJhaJKvvucI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kike-free first post and also ZH link:
archive.fo/rV9rM
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-11/veritas-latest

This is how you get the Wall Street jews to keep throwing freshly printed money at you.

I wish James O'Keefe was smarter. He's so fucking stupid.

He's doing more for America than anyone posting on this board. If he's stupid, you are pants-on-head retarded.

yeah yeah, but seriously.
He always concludes to absolute most naive shit he possibly could. It's like he doesn't understand that these people do this shit on purpose, and that they are enemies.
In conversation, it's like he always takes them at their word and wastes time taking their maneuvers at face value.
Even in this twitter subseries he started with "twitter would cooperate with the DOJ". No shit! To normies, that reads "twitter follows the law that one time".
He never concludes with force or condemnation, always a light touch question or posing a moral quandary like he's a tabloid reporter writing about someone's bad choice of hairdo.
He never fucking puts together all the shit he has and fucking hammers them for it.
Just imagine what any of us could do with the shit he gathers!

this

only a pants on head retard would think that's what O'Keefe meant. Normalfags that go to veritas know full well where he's coming from.

pay no attention to this goy, it's nothing

From the article
What the hell are you talking about?

He released major undercover dirt on Twitter insiders and your first reaction is to call HIM stupid? Get fukt

Well clearly you aren't doing shit but bitching so your biggest accomplishment in life will probably be the day you kill yourself. O'keefe's undercover ops are doing more for the cause then you ever will.

Here's another video he just released of some dumbass poo Pranay Singh explaining Twitter's retarded algorithm that attacks people based on ideological group assuming everyone of certain groups are a bot. If you're only trying to go after bots it's a stupid algorithm, so the intention is clearly to target the group and not certain behavior.

Requesting a sticky while O'keefe continues his releases.

I think this is really going to fuck over Twitter considering they are actually admitting bias in these videos. They have always tried to hide behind a lack of proof to maintain the "we aren't biased" facade, but now they are going to have to address it directly if everyone makes enough noise over it.

Do not let this get slid.

Let me try again.
It's great that we have okeefe. What he does is excellent, admirable, valuable, and unfortunately unique.
His work has made a big difference on various occasions.

However, I reserve a right to criticize him and what he does, and discuss criticisms of him with anyone willing. Just because I have cannot here lay claim to previous work contributed does not rob me of that right, nor even would never having contributed at all. Being aligned politically with him in the vaguest of terms, my criticism will ultimately have the intent of imagining a more effective, more useful version of what he does.

Now that the autists are dispensed with,
Okeefe is fucking stupid.
That's a personal criticism based on how he converses with others, in particular enemies. He always takes their maneuvers at face value, resulting in a giant waste of everyone's time, and fails to even think about the meta-games of any conversation he has. He converses with them as if they were friends who don't understand, when really they are enemies who understand but are bullshitting to avoid the more important conversations and questions. See interviews for what I'm talking about.
That was the opening of a familiar conversation shitting on this guy. That's what I make of him. Share your opinion if you give a fuck. Maybe the hivemind likes him more than I do.

Okeefe is not nearly as effective as he could be.
That's a product criticism, a criticism of what he does. His journalistic style is extremely light touch, naive, and on occasion cheesy. It's as if he learned his style from halfhearted tabloid reporters who never report on anything more consequential than some celebrity's choice of pet. He never concludes forcefully on what he has found, never hammers the enemy on the weak point he has exposed. He simply poses moral quandaries about it, or gives them a verbal slap on the wrist. This is probably in part why his stuff almost always feels underwhelming to us.
This is the opening of a conversation criticizing what he does. It's not the supreme criticism, nor a comprehensive criticism. It's an invitation to discuss and refine criticisms.

His latest vid talking to twitter engineers is finally some juicy stuff. But again, he fails to put it all together, fails to do other research and combine that with his own, fails to show the true extent and gravity of the problem. He gives stupid solutions to problems that aren't even the real problems, he's still acting as if twitter is going to give a shit about appearing neutral. It's so frustrating, it could be so much better.

He specifically states twitter is censoring conservative views. What more do you want? That's what the information indicates and that's what he is reporting.
He and his reporters are working undercover, of course they are going to come across as friendly to elicit information.

I'm talking about interviews, obviously not undercover work

That's what the raw footage already said. Build off that! Put it together with the other companies doing it! Try to show intent. Dig into the effects of that censorship. Dig into the causes of that censorship, who's funding goes where? Can we teach people who the higher-tier enemies are? Can we even teach people that these people are enemies? Can we teach people how these people work, and how they are willing to do anything? Can we show how uniform and pervasive this behavior is, and therefore the threat?

So you want him to engage in 60 Minutes style connect the dots editorialization.
Yeah, nah. I'll analyze my own data, thank you.

That's because his videos are for normalfags, who live in a fantasyland where they believe those in power are honest.

Ignore the retard in this thread. Throw more fuel to the fire that rises and wakes normalfags up. This and this past month with Twitter banning non-left accounts that triggered leftists goes hand in hand with this.

I missed this gem. The twitter fuckers admit intent. You're just some faggot thread derailer. Probably from twitter.
I have a better idea, let's talk about how twitter was caught red handed and can be sued and prosecuted for civil rights violations. That will be a much better topic.

The amount of D&C shilling on this thread belies their panic and fear.

Maybe so. Maybe what okeefe has is already the maximum bandwidth for normies.

It's up to us to spread this stuff with attached snark.
Interlocutors complaining about the content - sheesh - we know what to do.

It's fair, he does like to stay away from constructing a counter-narrative. But that doesn't mean he can't juxtapose the relevant data.
What if it was more important to show people all these things than it was to act as a faw footage purveyor? Wouldn't that be more valuable?
We all praise Gex's video, and it was just all the footage available put side by side, practically overloading a viewer's brain. That thing was so incredibly valuable that it was the centerpiece of our efforts in that issue.
Wouldn't it make sense to try to replicate that effect, to do the research & collation work for people and spoon feed them instead of acting as a one-wide or two-wide gallery.
Hmm, now I'm thinking of a project to make meta videos from PV.

I wonder if Facebook still marks Veritas videos as spam?

What I meant was, what's the intent behind censoring conservatives? They admit to the intent of censoring conservatives, but what does this mean about what's really going on, and how can we show people that?

*purpose

Are you fucking retarded? Do you really need O'Keefe to spoonfeed you everything?

agreed,normies have the attention span of gold fish and when trying to connect dots for them you will see their eyes glaze over right before they start playing with their smart phones oblivious to any deeper systemic implications,this is mainly why memes are so effective.

SHUT IT DOWN

Let me give you a life lesson.
Telling the truth is always a bad idea.
You know why? Imagine you tell something to someone. And you add "this is the truth".
Let's assume that person trusts you. He'll respond "Well okay then, it's true."
And he'll never think about it again.
Now imagine you do the polar oposite. You lie and tell them some stupid bullshit. Then add "This is true."
They'll respond the same way, but a few days later they'll found out you lied. They'll get pissed and come to you demanding an explanation. But before that, they have to THINK about it.
That's the most important part: telling the exact truth about something will never get people thinking about it. It will be like a cool factoid you learn on discovery channel, not something you worry about.

The key is balancing it out. Give people some truth and ask them "Do you think there's more?".
People have a tendency to try and be/act smart. They want to respond "I'm pretty sure there is! Let me think about it"

O'Keefe does not appeal to you because he's not reaching the critical points you don't know yet. Who pays twitter for this shit for instance (yeah, it's the kykes/Deep State, yada yada, I want names and individuals)?
He's asking other more superficial questions. Questions that are seemingless harmless.
Questions the normalfags never thought about. But now that you mention it… hmmmm….

tl,dr: you're not the Primary Demographic target in this videos. They are aimed to people that will end up here in 2 or 3 months asking "Hey guys, it's true the Jews did 9/11?"

At this point I'm going with thread derailing Twitter shill pretending to be a retard.
More importantly, Twitter can be sued Christian bakery style for civil rights violations now.

You have lost the thread of the discussion.
I am referring to how okeefe style stuff can be more effective in our cause, and with respect to normie brains.

What else is he supposed to say in his position nigger, "gas the jews race war now"? That's what people like us are there for. Why do you think Holla Forums is more or less callled an intelligence agency at this point? He provides info and anons can package it. Start up your engines, spam this shit and connect the dots for normies to see far and wide. This is a present from O'Keefe, it would be a waste to not accept it.

Right so as others have said, what okeefe has now could be the maximum that is possible for the general population.
Which means that there might be room for a project that makes meta or compilations of PV stuff and other raw footage.
This discussion is making me think about starting a kind of Gex industries. Something that could replicate the success of the gex video for every single issue we tackle. But the raw footage is what's most important, which has to come from places like RT and PV.
Any other sources we suspect could help in an endeavor like that?

How about we talk about meming a civil rights lawsuit against twitter instead of the off topic derailing shit you are going on about.

Feel free to work on that, too

Civil Right Abusers

mindfucking 101, you don't tell the normies the conclusion, it will register in their mind as being YOUR conclusion, not theirs, and if it contradict theirs, a mental wall erect and they dismiss it altogether.

what you do is carefully lay down all the pieces and evidence that point all in one and only one direction. you create a single avenue and stop just short of telling them the obvious conclusion, their mind will connect the dots on its own, and it will feel as if it was their own reasoning all along, and their brain won;t be able to stop it, and if they try the cognitive dissonance will wreck their shit up.

Think about it, a "Nazi" baker supposedly has to bake a gay cake but communication channels are silencing one of TWO available political directions. They even did so for the election. These assholes are going to get litigated into oblivion, but hopefully the platforms can be redeemed.

MODS STICKY PLEASE

dubs demand it

"Shadow banning" is of course even a bit more insidious than outright banning because the user goes on producing content thinking others can see it. Explain shadow banning to your normies. Many of them have never heard of it, or are unclear about how it works.

We need an analogy,
Being shadowbanned is like being put in a padded room
No, it's like turning into a ghost. No one can see or hear you, but you walk around and see everything. Everyone ignores you.

Hey, I'm no good at analogies, but that's a good starting point if I may say so myself.

When you're shadowbanned by twitter, they turn you into a living ghost.

Yeah, that has the existential spookiness I was looking for, 'living ghost'…

Report the thread and put "STICKY PLZ" as reason you dumb fucks.

Twitter Headquarters 1355 Market St. Ste. 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone Number: You can contact Twitter headquarters at 1-415-222-9670.

Twitter Official Address
795 Folsom St #600
San Francisco, California 94107 USA
Corporate Phone Number: 1-866-924-2008
Fax Number: n/a
Email: [email protected]

Executive Team

Dick Costolo – Chief Executive Officer
Ali Rowghani – Chief Operating Officer
Mike Gupta – Chief Financial Officer
Adam Bain – Global Revenue President
Adam Messinger – Chief Technology Officer
Colin Crowell – Public Policy Vice President
Michael Sippey – Products Vice President

Board of Directors

Jack Dorsey
Peter Chernin
Peter Currie
Peter Fenton
David Rosenblatt
Evan Williams

You're right. It could have a more instantly descriptive name. Maybe something like Room-Padding or Ghosting would have the correct impact. User Ghosting. Muzzling.

And then it needs to be made apparent how this is meant to intentionally miss-steer, or engineer culture and political outcomes.

Something has always bewildered me. What is it with the leftists obsession to brag about nefarious shit?
O'Keefe shouldn't be as successful as he is if not for this strange trait.
If you were up to shit you know is wrong or could receive blowback over… why would you fucking tell anyone? What is this compulsion to brag?

It's their arrogance. Most leftists think they have it all figured out, and that their opposition is retarded cavemen. They think nothing will happen even if they are caught.

It's virtue signalling, it's their nectar. They brag to others because it is a good thing to crush those evil republicans by whatever means necessary, and power signalling that they have the resources to do so at all.

Unfortunately 'ghosting' is already taken, fat chance redefining that one.

< go away, we're gonna get this shit trending
< go away, we're meme operators

O'Keefe isn't really for the former general audience of this board [who knows about campaign-era newfags]. He basically does gotcha journalism on things "we" already know. Vote rigging, selling fetuses for cosmetics, shadowbanning [not a new concept for the internet at large]. Things "we've" known for years. So O'Keefe's work is like "well, duh" for most of the people here.

Bird caging? birdmocking? Because it displays back what you wrote to you only. User Mocking, Mocking instead of blocking. Name related back to project mockingbird.

Twitter is mocking users with opposing political views by pretending to post their tweets.

He gets it on video tape from the horse's mouth and on hostile MSM who often can't easily wriggle out of such stark evidence, even if they downplay it. His work is invaluable regardless of his other political views.

What the fuck is "gotcha" journalism? What the fuck other kind could there be? "We didn't gotcha LOL" (sic) journalism?

ROOFYING

He provides us with the proof we need to say "see! we were right all along while being called conspiracy theorists for telling the truth."

Having irrefutable evidence of something on tape has never stopped the American media establishment. If Building 7 didn't do it, James O'Keefe won't. His stuff is fine for the general voting boomer public who weren't aware of these things and will be motivated to vote some more. I can see how certain subsets of the political industry would find that "invaluable".

It's the kind of journalism where you get someone to BTFO themselves under false pretenses.

You know your over the target when there is alot of flack (from shills). Truth hurts huh normie pedos.

100% truth.

As in;
Did you hear, Twitter has been roofying conservative posters to take advantage of their accounts against their will and without their knowledge.

Tricks are 100% OK as long as a true story is told.

The old term is hoodwinking.

Most people I talked to weren't even aware a third fucking building fell up until recently, so this proves nothing. Normies are now becoming suspicious of 9/11. I feel sorry for shills, hopefully you're not in too deep. There may still be time to switch sides or go into hiding.

Who said they weren't?

justpaste.it/1epdt
archive.is/PAcOo
twitter.com/RamessesTheWoke/status/951509255609356288
archive.is/q71dm
This has been floating around Twitter today. Don't know if it's an official shitlist or just some bullshit some dickhead posted, but a lot of people seem to be getting off on the fact that they're on the shitlist. Figure that it's worth posting anyway, for whatever it's worth here.

I hope President Trump can rally the cuckservatives and actual right-wingers behind a move to outlaw this kind of shenanigans. Not that it will make much difference initially, but it will be justification for putting pressure on Jewkerberg to stop it.

That looks like incoherent qanon crap.

Yeah. There is a lot of SJW triggering baggage surrounding roofies though. "Twitter has been roofying conservatives. They did WHAT?"
Anyway, it's just a suggestion. I'll gladly embrace something better.

Suggestion for shills; start sabotaging your work more, throw a few good monkey wrenches in the works that way you may get on a good list, or possibly have grounds for special treatment when round ups happen and the trials start. Not legal advice.

coincidently, the other twitter like platform allowed certain information related to a certain group flow after o'keefe's video was released.

This is a great post. user, you'd make an excellent teacher.

I thought this was already confirmed a few times though? Granted I didn't pay too much attention to it but I thought Twitter or a Twitter worker confirmed it a while ago?

inb4 kike shill shareblue shillary nigger etc etc etc

A picture is worth a thousand words, etc.

It's sickening to hear a literal poo use the term "redneck." It's a term the high class (see: jews) use to refer to the poor and working class whites. A street mongrel like a pajeet would be honored to be considered a sub-human, but when they begin to think they're higher than even the lowest of whites they deserved to drown in their own polluted waters in Pajeetland.

yeah that 'redneck' one was probably the most stomach turning one.
Can we clip that?

It's chilling, because you have a foreigner who has arrived to oppress Whites.

His name is known. His employer is known. Just kill him. Then he doesn't exist.

You glow in the dark, CIAnigger

Twitter already died today. It lived on myth. It's now only a legend in its own mind. Kinda like the CIA.

And people say the meme wars weren't a real war, with real danger!!!

*real wars

Why would this particular individual ever stop what he doing when he is making a tremendous living doing it? Because you want him to? Because he's been "exposed"?

^ CIA

Filtered.

btw, this is the new PC-9 Takedown model. Not to be confused with the old models. See that line in the middle? Just like the 10-22TD it breaks down swiftly into two pieces - and back again. No mess, no fuss, and it fits in an innocuous bag, such as a backpack or small duffel. There are two variants, the Commiefornia variant (19101) and the American variant (19100). The latter comes with a larger mag, and a threaded barrel, ready for a suppressor.

It takes glock magazines, by the way, with the included mag well, easily swapped out. However, you will need to supply your own glock mags.

Ah, 9mm pistol caliber carbine. Forgot to mention that bit. Since it's centerfire it should be quite a bit more reliable than 22.

this will be ignored because most people hate trump so they don't really care

but it's actually a really really big deal. facebook is doing the same.

Put simply. They are using computer algorithms at a massive scale to punish and reward people for certain behaviors.

These silicon valley elites are literally applying computer algorithms so manipulate and influence culture.

This is an enormous amount of underhanded power that these people do not deserve, and should not have. Nobody should have it.

Do you live in a blue state?

I know this is a bit off topic from the thread. But I was considering getting a ruger already, albeit a 10/22. Being this is only $200 more, would this be a good first rifle?

computercucks all hate drumf

Nope. The best first rifle is the Savage AXIS in 30-06 or 308.

Trump should nationalize twitter.

This would be epic.

they were able to memory hole it. Most plebs have not seen or heard of it. And on the off chance they are presented with the information theres 16 years worth of "no this is the truth" that has to be defused.

Holy shit imagine the salt if these rats needed to obey the president.

An AR does the same thing with two pins. With the innovative application of a belt and suspenders one could wear a 20" barrel AR under a winter jacket.

First thing I did after getting my ccw was test that out. You certainly fucking can.

When it happened, I remember lying in my bed trying to figure out how the hell that happened. Micro-quakes, I think they said… …and I thought, "what the hell?! nobody ever mentioned micro-quakes before today…"

Or release a better version of it. Call it something with a lulzy acronym

Yea. I was about 13 at the time and I remember multiple "wait that doesnt sound right" moments. Was a bit tougher for me to navigate through the massive appeal to emotion because I knew people who lost family as well as people that had to work in the make shift morgue. The thing with that is… The intelligence to see through such bullshit is extremely… exceedingly uncommon.

Jeffersonian
Engagement
Website

The willingness of the establishment to shit us on this level shows they would do fucking anything. Literally eat human beings alive, whatever.

Does anyone have a link or webm for that video? I want to save it locally but it appears to have been shoah'd from the normienet.

Well that domain is available

Lul.

dumpert.nl/embed/6695011/28ec7b05/

The fact that our mod is shadowbanning us left right and center, and that this thread is stickied, is quite..

…Ironic.

tbh fam threads like this are of grave concern because not only can we see the obvious astroturf that is Holla Forums 2015-2018, but we can relate that astroturfing to other instances. The kikes will not let you call Holla Forums an astroturf here, because it is the most sensitive topic. We are the dominant influence in the internet reality, but we have inherited this label that is constantly being depreciated by jew shills (who will goes as far as to call you a jew for even talking about Holla Forums's internal concerns.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_banning)

MUH EARRRRRLOOOOOBBBBBEEEEEEE SPAACCCINNGGGGGGG

If I see anyone posting

lyk

dis

I am going to

hunt you down and gas you in the street

do not post here again

Jack Dorsey lives in San Francisco, you could easily fly a drone packed with explosives into his house while he's sleeping.

Best explanation and good Image to help the autisticly challenged discover that Normies think different then Holla Forums

Shadow banning also occurs on IRC.

ayy

At this point, you'd think these shady organizations would begin to stop talking about their dirty secrets with strangers, and begin screening events for known Veritas members…

As the OP, with no affiliation to this site, I made this thread because I saw the topic on Whatfinger and noticed it was missing here. You have confirmed every suspicion I ever had about you blackpill D&C niggerkike shills.
I made it from another computer

OYY

Nobody's stopping you from doing exactly that guy

Your talking about stupid faggots that post evidence of their crimes on their kikebook pages. These fuckers are nothing but retarded virtue signalers. They will gladly brag about their "contribution" to the "resistance".

Solid points condensing many of the criticisms I have of his work as well. I like to believe that he's well-intentioned, or at the least that began as such. His performance and exposes have left the world to be desired and have gone so far in avoiding useful conclusions that I've mostly written him off as controlled opposition at this point, though your evaluation of incompetence is just as likely.
I usually wrote that specific aspect off to "let the audience reach their own conclusions." Though it's cheesy when done so obviously, the posing of a leading question or a question with clearly defined moral weight has an incredible ability to cement a concept in a person's mind. When a normalfaggot hears
they flatter themselves by immediately assuming they would make the logical and morally upright decision, had they been in the situation themselves. This intellectual and moral supremacy is an essential angle for persuasion.

But you're posting on infinite/pol/ so you probably knew that.

Do they have you guys reading manuals for ebaums shilling or?

It is fun to watch, isn't it.

Hi shareblue!

Reported!

Mabey you should communicate that with him since you seem so compelled to voice your opinion, it's just being wasted here

IGNORE STICKIES. AT THIS POINT, YOU WILL FIND MORE REDPILLS ON Holla Forums BY SEARCHING FOR ANCHORED THREADS AND DELETED POSTS, BECAUSE KIKES RUN THIS SHIT. IMKAMPFY IS A FREE CITIZEN AND PRISON-FREE FOR A VERY SPECIFIC REASON.

Pun intended or just retarded?

This shit pisses me off. Why are we the only ones that know about Soros and how corrupt organizations like CNN, MSNBC, Twitter, Redit, Google, etc are? Why doesn't anybody do anything about it? How do we get the word out. It just pisses me off that the status quo has not budged since we discovered Pizzagate shortly before the election.

also

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU SEMITE, NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR KIKE MOD GM POWERS. THIS ISN'T A GAME.

wtf is a changeling doing at twitter?

Wow that's weird!

< Obama can issue executive order X
< Trump can't cancel executive order X
< executive order
< executive
< more like deep state order

But, my friends, do not be dismayed. There is no case for elections to be made. We must demand fascism TODAY!

That pissed me the fuck off too. It was so wrong my senses could hardly comprehend what I had witnessed.

This stupid fucking shitskin from a country where they drink from the same river they shit and throw bodies in, got the chance of a lifetime to move to a first world country. Then this stupid piece of shit uses his newfound freedom to actively undermine the people that rescued him from shitting on the street and drinking raw sewage.

I don't think I have ever wanted to hurt anyone so bad in my entire life, my whole being is filled with rage.

Its called leading from behind

What a great idea, mr feeby

check'd

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Yep.
Come on guyz, let's fix this already.

I'll take avoiding a libel suit for 500 Alex.

Maybe some of you oldfags remember the first time Milo got banned from Twitter, way back when.

Remember Operation Crisco? Where the phone directory was posted and people were encouraged to phone slam Twitter?

O'Keefe reminds me of him. Doing something and getting shit on for it.

You do realize these reporters are on hidden cameras and he gets them to confess a lot of fucked up shit just by partying with them, right? Most of his interviews are Veritas employees pretending they are on the same team as the people they are reporting on. If he came at them with loaded questions and a camera in the face, there would be no content in these videos to show as these people would shut them out or refer them to HR.

Think for just a moment, and you'll realize that there's no way that's what I meant.
I have not criticized his undercover techniques.

OK then this >11141456
Do you really want to see emotion from his reports? I like the style. It's better to emulate Tom Brokaw than Alex Jones

The YouTube comments are full of kikes calling Twitter "Fascist". They just can't stop poisoning minds and masking their Anti-White Commie bullshit. So sick of this micro-brained narrative that Marxists / Communists are fucking "Fascist". And the idiots buying into the lie need to be bludgeoned to death.

Did I say I wanted emotion?

twitter is the great link

This is a good way to redpill on an individual level or with a group high IQ critical thinkers, but the worst way to go about the mass redpilling of normalfags. They want to be spoonfed the proper opinions and talking points. They don't want to have to think about or do any work beside watch their info-tainment. If something is repeated in the media enough, it is true to normalfags, especially if they are bombarded with it from the time they wake up on the local news, throughout the day at work, and in the evening when the late night comedians repeat it. They think it must be true unless it clashes with one of their preexisting beliefs.

O'Keefe does great on-the-ground work, but he is not adept at maneuvering his way through the media machine to get his stories to stick. During the 2016 elections he caught Democrats committing blatant fraud and nothing has really come of it. Maybe a few low level volunteer Dems got fired or shuffled around to a different office, but overall it has amounted to zilch. A large part of the problem is the “conservative media.” Like the conservative politicians they lionize, they're all talk and never want to lift a finger or get their hands dirty the fact that most conservative media was founded and run by gay jews probably has something to do with it They are content with following the lead of WaPo and the NYT and simply commenting on the work of others. Save O'Keefe and a few others, there are no conservatives on the ground, breaking stories, and doing actual journalism. Drudge, Kikebart, et al will reblog it, write an angry article, then forget about it two days later.

O'Keefe needs help, and he will not get if from mainstream conservative media, nor from attention-whoring e-celebs. We should be the ones compiling footage and releasing propaganda that would make Goebbels proud. After the glorious triumph of 2016 election, victory has defeat us. Our success has caused us to be invaded with shills, plebbitors, and newfags, and mods gone banhappy while trying to crackdown on the legitimate shills and newfaggotry. We've lost our impetus. It's time to reclaim our title as final boss of the internet.

Yidder

I like that, torfag

Christ, how was the pajeet that stupid? It was painfully obvious that the questions were trying to get him to admit exactly what they're doing. The girl must have promised to open bob for him if he answered.

Nothing we didn't already heavily suspect, although it's good to have evidence such as this backing it up. Even better that it's from someone with such a stellar reputation like O'Keaf. This will catch the attention of some normies and maybe even wake a few up.

Webm for everyone.

C2H6O is a hell of a drug

i wonder how they would respond if you pointed this out before it happened

O'Keefe is doing well to serve his purpose of educating normies and showing them the way. He is explaining things we already know in a way that normies can understand, with evidence. He's doing God's work.

Call it Community silent treatment(or compare it to that in your explanation), since you'd probably be talking to mostly chicks/effeminate guys they'd totally eat that up. It's one of the main tools those groups tend to use on each other to ostracize the unwanted.

>>/trash/ you go glow in the dark clown

qanon is as clear as the Oracle of Delphi.

I'll be the first to check that.

FASCISM NOW!

From what I understand they are already fucked. No one wants to buy them because half the users are bots. Seems everyone in tech knows this, it's just the normalfags who don't. And they are too tied up in whatever namefagging they are doing on there and won't give a shit until they are banned. It's literally being held up by the fact that NPC's are addicted to it.

Have some OC

these literal street shitters are not engineers

Speaking of Twitter, how can I get past the phone number request without using my real phone number? I'm not in the US so I cannot use Google Voice.

Speaking of shadow, upside down it looks like a shitty sonic OC.

How to spread the word?
The General Public, " The Average Joe" has zero idea about this sort of thing, Bots, paid shills, tracking, etc. They seem to understand that Ads are tailored to them, but cannot grasp the idea that everything else they see is tailored as well.
I am a sh*tposter.

where will you share it and push it to a viral point? You have to consider the facts that all social platforms are controlled and therefore, anything that goes against their monopol will be censored.

ANONS
are you able to find a way?

Hi Torba

(absolutely checked)
We have to find a way and we will find a way. We will reclaim the means of communication

Impressive.

There's several reasons.
They're generally young, inexperienced, or incompetent. Many leftists are washouts from their career or industry field of choice who now use their half-assed skills to contribute to the cause. Their inexperience and incompetence causes them to say shit they shouldn't.
They have a very "wholesome" i.e. cultish mentality, that is to say if you are a leftist you have to accept all leftists and think like they do. This is reciprocal in that leftists will treat all leftists like old friends which means they are naive and trusting once you establish yourself as an "ally."
And then there's the loud mouthed assholes who are just trying to impress their leftist clique by bragging because they are filled with petty ambition, which is the simplest and most predictable reason.

One attack vector could be to create sock accounts to tweet directly at centrists or conservatives with high follower counts.
Twitter may try to filter the image. A counter to this would be to have a wide range of pictures to make this difficult.
The same tactic can also be used to spread on facebook because of
Another way of distribution is to go directly to normalfags by posting the images on sites like funnyjunk,damnlol, etc

Gonzo Journalism
Alternative Journalism
Investigative journalism
FaggotPlasma Journalism
I could go on

I sense potential in this one…

(gechecken sie)

First cuckchan thoroughly overrun and now the forum sliders come here. Get fucked.

O’Keefe is fucking great. I especially love how all the stings do is use cute girls to ask questions about their work to these fucking dipshits who try to impress them. That’s it. These dickheads are so desperate they would do anything these girls asked them to do.

“Soooo, can you, like, turn off Trump’s Twitter account?!”
“Yah baybee, it’s wery easy for a super smart guy like me to do this.”

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

fuck off you obvious Mossad op, where have white nationalists EVER said they want to kill whites who meetup? this is such plebeian nonsense

Watch. He's quite regular. Starts spamming this at noon(CST) everyday. Has been for months. Either a bot or paid retard.

Tos doesn't affect their own pedophilia grooming. Show normal population this.

Twitter is a democratic superpac.

Was typosquatting a faggot who pissed me off way back in 2009. Shadowbanning started around 2013-14 by my estimate. Gamergate just sped things up a bit; they were always breaking the rules for their tribe.

t. knew that cokehead who got Toronto cops to arrest a guy for "Twitter harassment"

checked

/ourguy/ paul nehlen needs to add a ban on shadowbanning to his bill. companies should not be able to waste your time by banning you without telling you. and, if you broke the rules, they should be forced to tell you when and how. twitter has been banning me for "automated behavior" if I retweet two or three alt-right figures in a row, and its fucking bullshit

It's a private site

that didn't stop them from suing hobby lobby over birth control, and that was just for a fucking law. 1A is a constitutional right. read up on supreme court cases shill-kun, and you'll see twitter has no legal leg to stand on.

back into the oven you go

Building 7 did do it. Shitloads of normalfags I've discussed that sort it thing with have mentioned it. It's almost a given these days, 'like building 7' as if no explanation needed.

All the O'Keefe are le gay shills are assblasted or dumb fuckers who should lurk. He has busted and bought to light heaps of shit in normalfag friendly ways.

Back to reddit with you, shill.
It's telling that it wasn't already in there.
There goes every vBulletin forum in existence.
Uh oh. Get ready to be banned (for "chronic shitposting") for that. There's no way Holla Forums would let you support such a thing.
They're banning you because you keep making new accounts on a kike website, you stupid retard.

You don't understand the implications of his statement. Building 7 didn't do it. People aren't waking up to jews. They already knew that their government lies to them; now they just know one more thing about which they've lied. These people don't accept that jews did 9/11, they don't accept that jews did it to destroy surrounding nations and get Greater Israel, and they don't accept the implications of the last 70 years of history.

Point of 911 isn't jq. It's that govt and media lie, that is the red pill that gets them questioning everything and leads them to the jq.

Jq and 911 evidence is sketchy other than dancing kikes and few others. Easiest part of wtc7 is high school physics/conservation of energy violated if official theorytale is true, using their own data FFS. Single sentence to explain/debunk if you do your homework.

back to the_donald with you, faggot.

When you have aids and your rapists will not stop.

Also, Twitter is ran by a homosexual that behaves like a gangster.

hooktube.com/watch?v=2Bl1U5ufIV4

Veritas is one of the only YouTube channel you should probably actually watch on YouTube even if it's only to boost the video exposure to normies.
yes but at the same fucking time numbers help. They can only manipulate it so far before it becomes fucking obvious. I bet there's already people talking about it in the comments.
I wonder if O'Keefe will do a expose on YouTube anytime soon?

Past experience demonstrates they are mostly right

He's already done some YouTube nigger who said he helps the NYT get their videos to outrank Infowars, by having [CIA assets] exclusively in the carousel [an invisible layer of shitty videos, that is at the top of a search result].

Hey lads
Ever wonder why the very limited, ALGO driven " Trends" on the Left Hand Side of a logged in Twitter page never shows true trends such as O'keefe or Veritas and that there are severely limited options to change those.

O'keefe and Veritas reveals why.

Gee, could they be manipulating the platform?

We have been fighting this shit since B.C.Y, its basically a given that you post a few redpills and your account is either gone or shadowed.

>>>/reddit/

not new. Before mainstream social media what happened?
old msn boards ….et al
then there were privately owned and run forum boards

People congregated
some momentum in some areas then what changed?
very hostile environment
controlled

Leave you stupid cunt.

Wonderful to experience your colorful expression. Pity you could not provide more substantive, would be a thrilling experience to have more of the focus on our friend O'keefe and Veritas though.

DO WANT

James O'Keefe and Julian Assange are the only real "journalists" the western world has today.

Already did. O'Keefe stung one of jewtube's trending curators:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0c1Bph1jrQ

I've posted about this here before all this blew up. Something we all need to start doing is documenting examples of how Twitter promotes leftist content while demoting conservative content.

Look at some of these I just captured. Joyce Alene has, at the time of screen grab, 18.1K followers, but her tweet was RT'd 41k+ times and liked 126k times in less than 24 hours.

No-name Jonathan Savage with 2,800 followers tweets some shite that gets 25k RTs and and 69k likes in 23 hours.

You don't see this happen with conservative tweets

Instead, tweets of popular conservatives might get 20k likes/RTs period.

Someone needs to get the point across to conservative figureheads that this is WEAKENING CONSERVATIVE NETWORK and preventing us from mobilizing as effectively as the left.

If nothing is done about this far before the midterms this year, it's going to have a devastating impact on conservatives getting out to vote.

kek

And when you're screen grabbing these examples, make sure it's possible to figure out the date of the screen grab.

Tweets

To restore the righteous, we need leave the left lifeless

Wickard v. Filburn, interstate bus lunchrooms. Everything is (((federal))) now, goy.

I agree with that strategy, though
if he stays aloof and "naive", he can keep digging with less fear of the tunnel collapsing behind him
he just pulls up the ore, we (that is, individual supporters) process it and make the weapons

Now I make fun of the filterman as much as anyone else, but I still think in the back of my mind Alex Jones is a MILDEC project cooked up by a Smedley Butler type.

PLEASE TUNE IN HERE ITS EVEN WORSE THE FUGGERY WITH FIRST DONALD TRUMPS ACCOUNT THEN GEN FLYNN AND LASTLY JULIAN ASSANGE ACCOUNT

READ AND UNDERSTAND

steemit.com/project/@flynnl1ve5/project-veritas-vindicates-fite4theusers-hacked-realdonaldtrump-on-twitter

ANTON YURCHENKO HEAD TWITTER ADMIN WENT TO UNIVERSITY IN IRKUTSK 🇷🇺

All media is theatre. Only two types of news come close to the truth, the news the military relies on and the weather.

Scroll past the kvetching from the money launderer/art dealer in the clip and go to 3:22 for an example.

youtu.be/riOPZILwwH8?t=3m22s

Fuck Twitter. They employ people whom sell location data to rapists.

It's not for YOU. People on this board minus electioncancer already suspect/know what the (((management))) of these corporations are doing. O'Keefe mainly appeals to normalfags that are slightly inclined to think their gov. is manipulating things

Lurk two years minimum

new memes pls m8

I'm considering doing an IRL stunt in front of Twitter, any good suggestions?

Sure, become a double agent, learn the algo. Gradually fuck with the "AI" they have to filter shit. Basically Tay 2.0 but hosted by Shitter.

yes, it's a long con you faggots, but it would be glorious

Shit on their doorstep. If they are preventing people for seeing shitposts they should have to wade through shit to do so.

I know there are some pajeets lurking here. Do your duty by doing your dookie. They can't complain because it is your culture and they don't want to be hipocritical bigots, now do they?
t. Feather Indian.

Actually could do that, but my RL twitter feed, public postings, etc. would rule me out.

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

at a certain point you'll give up won't you?
you don't even compare to the spammers we had before, you don't even use a picture!

Holla Forums doesn't need meet ups to be effective, fuck off back to Reddit

Heil'd

The Libtards figured out how to insult you by using lists. They're careful with tweets, but have lists named whatever they want to insult and get away with it. Here's one someone posted to one twatter, she added a crown and called him a queen.

Lists, anyone have tips besides blocking the person? Reporting lists isn't a thing that I could find. Yes, I report snitch people on twatter all of the time.

Make your own lists. They are much more easily triggered than we are.
You get the idea

Account with 1,332 followers produces anti-conservative tweet that garners 200k within 48 hours.

No conservative tweet would get this much reach. We're fucked for midterm elections if this shit doesn't get fixed within the next few months. The only way to do it at this stage is with an executive order because there's not enough time for a bill to make it to the president.

This one may have 82k followers, but still 131k likes in less than 48 hours (cap taken 2018-01-13 5pm ET)

She may have 335k followers, but you still won't see any conservative with this many followers getting 85k likes within 48 hours (cap taken ‎January ‎13, ‎2018, ‏‎4:59:39 PM ET)

225 followers and 25k likes in 16 hours lmfao

Anyone else laughing over the fact that most of the people on these videos are H1B pajeets?

Why is this thread being slid? O'keefe is dropping more bombs today.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/952933848840630273

It's been a few hours since last post.

Bump

Nice job turning 46MB into 15MB, user.

Thanks. I'm back with a new one.

What was he looking at?

The new video.

This guy may have found one of the ways twitter shadowbans users. It involves an old nemesis of Holla Forums's coincidentally. William TheGate.
hooktube.com/watch?v=aJhaJKvvucI
youtube.com/watch?v=aJhaJKvvucI