CONGRATULATIONS, JULIAN!

What's the significance of this? What's going on with Julian Assange? Will he finally be walking out of the embassy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/951152081670418432
archive.fo/RJimx
t.co/vuiUovn5Olpic.twitter.com/maXaj6u7VX
archive.is/jVZvK
tweetsave.com/julianassange/status/952036089015033856
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you implying he's actually still alive?

Why do the kikes push this meme?

what sage for what

Surely someone here speaks spic and can translate this website.

1) Go to services.civilregistration.gov.ec
2) Open the identification card tab

In case of identifying any error in your data please notify it Here

Result
Number of identification card / NUI:
Surname and names:
Condition of identification / document:

So what is the website itself for? Is this residency, or a passport, or something entirely different?

So, Assange is a registered citizen in Ecaudor now? There's no ID or picture to confirm, but that's his full name

Just start screaming "DATAMINING!! REEEEE!!" and "AM I BEING DETAINED?!?!" at your computer and you'll be fine.

I would post all of those pictures of the people who browse this website in real life who aren't white but I don't tend to save that kind of thing.

I have no idea what the context of any of this is. Seems to be related to some national identification number.

He can get a job now like a regular person and walk around with no fear of getting sniped by Killary? I dunno. I think he should stay where he is.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/951152081670418432

The meme of him being alive, you mean? Because we have proof they’ve fabricated interviews.

hmmm..

it's meme that's he's alive until we have undeniable proof, you stupid niggerkike

Well it's official, boys. Assange is an Ecuadorian now.
Cause he's not, faggots

archive.fo/RJimx

WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange has cryptically uploaded a picture of himself dressed in the national colors of Ecuador. The country’s media reports the whistleblower has been granted an Ecuadorian ID.
Assange’s ID was issued on December 21, Ecuadorian outlet El Universo reports, citing “reliable sources” and providing the civil registry number to check on the government website. The document number 1729926483, upon checking on the Internal Revenue Service, is indeed registered to one Julian Paul Assange.
pic.twitter.com/LB5jzQmJLb
— Julian Assange ⌛ (@JulianAssange) January 10, 2018
Meanwhile, Assange uploaded a photo of himself on Twitter wearing a yellow, blue and red shirt, the colors of the Ecuadorian flag. The post was his first activity on the platform since his strange message on New Year’s Day, which featured a 60 character code and a link to the popular song ‘Paper Planes’ by British rapper MIA. The tweet sparked widespread speculation over what, if anything, the seemingly random string of letters and numbers meant.
READ MORE: ‘Assange status unchanged’ despite cryptic tweets, Ecuadorian embassy tells RT
RT is trying to verify whether the document in question is indeed related to Julian Assange and to determine the status of his alleged Ecuadorian citizenship.
#Ecuador’s embassy in #London as #Assange ‘granted Ecuadorian ID’ (WATCH LIVE) t.co/vuiUovn5Olpic.twitter.com/maXaj6u7VX
— RT (@RT_com) January 10, 2018
It appears the Ecuadorian government has granted Julian Assange some kind of formal documentation such as an ID card, human rights activist Peter Tatchell told RT. If that’s the case, it could pave the way for giving him a passport and even diplomatic status, he added.
“The granting of an identity card is of course potentially the first step towards being granted citizenship of Ecuador, and beyond that, the possibility that he could be granted diplomatic status, which would give him diplomatic immunity,” Tatchell explained.

Assange getting Ecuadorian ID could be ‘first step’ to diplomatic immunity – rights activist
“And the suggestion might be that if he was granted diplomatic immunity he would therefore be free to leave the embassy and travel to Ecuador, and the British government would not be able to lay a finger on him. That is of course speculation, it’s a long way down the road yet, but clearly the granting of an identity card is a new development which may open the door to further things in the future.”
Earlier in the day, the Ecuadorian Foreign Ministry issued a statement reiterating it is seeking a solution to the problem with the British government, but did not mention anything about an official ID number, passport, or any changes to Assange’s asylum status.
Assange has been holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London since 2012, when he was accused of sexual assault in Sweden. Although Swedish prosecutors have since dropped the charges, British police remain outside the embassy ready to arrest the WikiLeaks co-founder for breaking his 2012 bail conditions. Assange refuses to surrender to the British authorities, fearing they would extradite him to the United States where he will be prosecuted for his whistleblowing activities.

not even bothering formatting for you lazy ass kikes. kys

Prove he is alive.

Balls in your court, kike

Well he should turn in his White card, then. Ecuadorians ain't White.

Now you're thinking like a leftist.

Fucking kill yourself.

Hey, I'm just sayin' man. You know how Holla Forums is. If he came here right now and said, "Hey guys, I'm Ecuadorian!" people would scream "You have to go back!" at him until he killed himself for Logan Paul.

It's in the OP, nigger
Lol, what?
Notice how the kike lashes out when he's found out

Just for keks

Das a cute fish, yo.

So no actual proof. Got it. Thanks for admitting you have no idea whether he’s alive.
Yeah, see, the reason would be to pretend he’s still alive, you cocksucking lunatic.
Holy mother fucking christ, you are not white. It’s confirmed. No white person is incapable of comprehending what was written and why it was written. Reported.

Of course this inevitably turned into an argument about whether he's alive. How about we figure out what the deal with the website thing is regardless of his status instead of wasting effort arguing about things neither side can prove?

What good is arguing about jewish misdirection if he’s dead?

Keep crying, Hasbara-kun

Don't. just don't. Seriously, stop right now. You could literally take Assange to user's house right now and have him literally suck user's cock and user will still say "prove he's alive". It's a meme. Let it go.

I'm not arguing for either side of this Schrödinger's Whistleblower paradoxical bullshit, but think rationally about this.

First off, we're not talking about the IRS giving random fucking people social security numbers for agenda purposes, we're talking about the highly politicized name of Julian Assange. What fucking purpose would Ecuador have to issue an ID card to Julian Assange? It's not something they'd just do on a whim; there has to be a reason for them to do this.

By the same token, there is no proof strong enough to convince most of us here that he is alive. He could have done it numerous ways by now, though some people would never be convinced without seeing them personally.

There are too many questions that we honestly can't answer right now. We need more information or a verified appearance.

Assange probably isn't dead. If he were dead there are two ways I see of doing it: do it discreetly and keep up appearances to fuck leakers (which they haven't done since we don't know if he's alive), or do it publicly to warn anyone thinking of leaking or helping leakers that accidents happen. Being discreet and casting doubts makes little sense.

Seems like the britbongs are being their traditional faggoty selves and blocking it:

Reported. Commit suicide.

Yeah, white genocide sure isn’t politicized, nor is the immigration causing it.
To.
Pretend.
That.
He.
Is.
Still.
Alive.
Either he’s alive and they’re fulfilling their duty to him or… they’re doing what the jews tell them to do. Given that Ecuador has no currency of its own–using only its own coins and the standard US dollar otherwise–how much control do you imagine jews have over it? Take your time.
And as we all know, Holla Forums is not even remotely about believing in facts. We fly off the handle at the wildest speculation and take it as gospel.
And yet hasn’t. Huh.
Those people are known as retards. Something as simple as a high resolution video of him speaking to the camera about today’s paper while holding (and manipulating) it would be sufficient. He somehow can’t even do that.
Absolutely.

Filthy fucking Westminster kikes.

So far the British sense of justice has been giving a visa to a foreign assassin to make an attempt on his life. There's a reason why our forefathers shot the fucking redcoats.

Checked
The White Wizard lives and is a beaner by adoption now
Checked. Ready in less than a moments notice to splatter ————-→
Scum

Checked
GTKRWN
Splatter all supposed royal filth
Redcoats r treason and trash

(Checked)
I've done a simple search, since I don't understand law speak in English it's difficult for me to read in spic language but they confirm that it's all real and it's documented in government files.

Wow, moishe, the aggression makes one think you have some personal stake on whether Assange is alive or dead. Or you're simply trying to push down any opposition because you're a shill.

You make it sound like Assange didn't file paperwork, which he did

Lol you don't exist you buttblasted cunt.
You are against everything this imageboard means.
You don't belong here.
Kill yourself.

>>/suicide/

Oh of fucking course it's you Jamal. Why the fuck don't you ever get banned for this constant shilling and spam while legitimate users get banned for not wanting a nuclear missile shoved up the US's ass?

Because he's very careful with his shilling and not as dumb as the shariablue kikes.

Also, to all retards who are still perplexed by OP's instructions:
- Many countries (except America) keep a unique numeric identifier for each one of their citizens. Currently, they are given when the citizen is born or when the immigrant enters the country (embassy, in this case). I understand that U.S. citizens hold separate IDs, including driver IDs, Social Security, credit cards, etc.
- The "Registro Civil" is a national organization dependant from the state who's main purpose is keep track of every citizen's record.
TL;DR: If you check in Ecuador's Registro Civil site for a certain ID, it reveals Assange's data, which confirms he has that nationality.

just going to bring more q user bullshit here

Reported. Thanks for admitting that you have no idea if he’s alive.

Hey, it’s paid shill #45 again. How about that. Still sore that we can see through your posts every single time, you fucking yid? Global report.

No, Assange has nothing to do with Q-LARP, you fucking dipshit.

Hi, kill yourself.

You shift the burden of proof by claiming your arguments are valid, while only ever arguing your conclusions. You never actually explain your arguments and try to make a case. You constantly repeat yourself but change it up enough to avoid spamming, and you bail on a thread when you're triggered to avoid anger traps that most shills fall into when they're mocked, so my guess is that you're some cuck commie "researcher" PhD who hates the idea that nazi frog anime masturbators are smarter than him.
You're really not as smart as you think you are, and every kike on the planet is going to get gassed. Deal with it.

One video with morph cuts is your "scientific evidence?" Assumptions about things you've provided no proof of, such as "Ecuador is being controlled by kikes" are not scientific evidence. The evidence favors Assange being alive, hence this news about him becoming an Ecuadorian citizen. Unless you're telling me the CIA is just doing this for keks.

Never give shills an out, make them work for it.

Dude you don't understand. That is PROOF he's dead.

Remember the "WIKILEAKS COMPROMISED" bullshit mantra? This is a variant on the same theme.

Search terms: "Assange" AND "QAnon"
Results: over 9000 gorillion
Assanged is constantly name dropped by the larping faggot, retard.

To him, I'm just a kike nigger that can't read. Surely he would use his highly superior Ashkenazi brain to tell me why the CIA would have kikes pay off Ecuador to give a dead man citizenship, using his own scientific evidence.

lol

You're giving him a fill-in-the-blanks hypothetical and he'll respond with unlimited amounts of bullshit and use every shill tactic in the book, taking the thread to the reply limit which is his goal anyway, to distract from the OP which is that Assange got a visa and the UKikes are still blocking him from seeing fucking sunlight, let alone his family.

Wow. I guess you “win” the argument, right? Because “search results exist” totally means you’re right. Right? Oh, wait, check the second image.

Provide evidence for your claims or continue to be mocked for pushing them without proof.

Wow, I guess I struck a nerve. Hope you get wiped out in the next california mudslide, kike. I'm sure you're a dumb fucking moron who thought valley living was a great idea too.

By the way, you still didn't make an argument. What a shame that your big academic brain is actually a pile of shit and you kikes are losing because you're such a pathetic bunch of dunning-kruger failures

Stay triggered

See, this type of shilling started a few months ago. I guess they either switched to a new playbook or cut everyone’s pay by about half. It’s just pathetic, is all. Reported.

Hey Julian, please sign a tweet with your pgp. It would mean a lot to those who give a damn.

If any of you skeptic faggots witnessed that October night and participated in the weeks/months following you would also suspect spookery is afoot. Some anons cared enough to get off their asses and go check he was OK, unlike you sneering dipshits.

there's recent video of him talking mate

You're a jew because you can't formulate an argument to save your life, even though you've spent the bulk of your existence in educational institutions.
Meanwhile, our President is a really smart and stable genius and I revel in the fact that his very existence gives you night terrors.

Yes, we know. But why hasn't he ever spoken about that October after his internet was cut off and the events that followed? No one has that's connected to him. And during that time they all went dark, except for one lawyer who looked nervous and said nothing and some smiling faggot that posted an old pic of Julian as PoL.

Occam's razor.
It's not impossible gor JA to be alive, but evidence gathered doesn't show any serious doubts.

You'll ignore this:
Why are you so invested in stopping people on talking about OP's info?
Why are you turning the whole thread into a "everybody is stupid except for me" shitfest?
Are you ok with mods revealing your posts in other threads or do you have anything to hide?

FFS, if I'd known you were autistic I'd have filtered a long time ago

True, his intentions became clear the moment he became a double-post fag. I was just bored.

To fully explain what OP's pic says, it goes as follows:
Results
Number of identification: ######
Last name and first name: Julian Paul Assange
Condition of identification: INSCRIPC.AS400

The identification number and names are simple enough to understand. The condition part is saying that he was registered late, I don't understand what that means because I don't understand law speak. I have read that Assange also recieved a passport from this, I assume, Turkish new site. archive.is/jVZvK

No one believes you. The holocaust didn't happen because you say it did.
Which is why I support the man and why you yids are doing everything in your power to undermine his campaign platform.

wow, you get desperate when you're cornered.

Nowhere has that ever been stated by me. I fully support discussions about Wikileaks and Assange's work.
Because you're illiterate, I'd expect.
I'd say the mods have more to hide (read: not very much) than a Holla Forumsack who fights jewish influence here even if it hurts people's feelings. Maybe you've seen the influx of niggerspeak being used here. Maybe you don't notice it because you use it yourself. That's just more silent jewish perversion, you know; not "board culture." Did you know that Jim has the new Q-LARP boards hidden from the site metrics? They're too fast. The fucking redditors are flooding the site and he doesn't want real users to know just how far the real, original boards have fallen.

Yes, we know that you made the holocaust up. That's well established. Prove Assange is alive. It's your assertion, kike.

Point out the post itt where I said the holohoax happened.

Wait so how long has assange stayed in the embassy?
If the embassy counts as that country's soil then staying there for however long counts as living there for that time, right? Then you can get residency/citizenship by staying there for however many years, right?
Hilarious if true.

It's poetic. It RHYMES. You out yourselves the same way, every time, because you're all brain damaged in the same way. That's genetics for you.

Does that differ from country to country, or has the UN forcibly unified all of our laws regarding it? The US' embassies don't count as US soil, for example, but I don't know if that's the "standard."

Assange is to Q-LARP what the holocaust not happening is to the holocaust.

Compared to the "you are being BLUEPILLED join my honeypot" shill, maybe. He's so obvious he has a name assigned.

Point out where I said the holohoax happened. Go ahead.

Oh is this the hasbarafag?

it's an attack vector to minimize leaks, they don't want new people to feed wikileaks so they spread FUD. Luckily, they seem to stick to burden of proof and ad nauseum as their only tactic, likely because of the effective feedback they get from idiots on reddit.

Moving the goalposts this hard

my favorite part is the "no one talked to him accept that guy who talked to him" really is low-energy shilling and flat out insulting tbh.

Assange has been in the embassy since 2012, and the media sites I'm reading say he's been there for 5 and a half. He could possibly become a citizen for living there that long, legally of course because Ecuador's president allowed him to stay. Now he can't be kicked out for being a non-citizen.

How does it feel to be outed in the same way every time, yid?

Who are you even trying to convince? It's most definitely not anyone else itt. Are you trying to convince yourself, maybe? Was there a little crack in your shell of retardation? That maybe you had a small inkling that you're really not as clever as you think you are? Awwww, I bet that stings!

and as far as the Q larp boards go, the mods themselves delisted them, you dumb fuck. You really do like to make bullshit claims without backing them up, don't you?

I would characterize it as pure, flat-earther tier shit-flinging to distract, derail and mislead.

To follow up on the identification condition: Assange was processed under the old system of identification, there's an old and new system, giving him INSCRIPC.AS400. There's no meaning to this, but there's some autist that will question what it means.
Now if the UK will stop being tea sipping faggots and give Assange diplomatic immunity, he can finally be set free and live with his family in Ecuador and finally conclude the manga.

>IF Assange is to Q
>THEN Holocaust NOT happening is to the holocaust
are you saying the holocaust didn't happen because Q has nothing to do with Assange?

read this, they've already rejected it.
There's something so deeply insulting about the UK trying to "bring him to justice" for a non-event in another country when they just let rape gangs run wild in their own backyard.

We're still not really sure what happened in October 2016. Some creepy videos came out of that, and not all of them still seem to exist.

Anyone got the "pepe777777" videos?

Face justice for what though

Being flagrantly white (even his hair!) in the current year +3.
There's also a lot of talk behind the scenes that they might bring him up for something as heinous as pic related

Having sex with a woman and the condom breaking and her stating under duress that she suspected he might have been aware of this fact only to later rescind the statement and heavily imply she was lent on to make the accusation.

good Christ time flies

for those who don't speak kike, basically nothing.

I would agree tbh

just more (((artifacts))). nothing to see here..

I think JA is alive, but those are clearly not compression artifacts. Could indicate use of real time re-enactment software, the commercial example of which we are already aware of. State actors probably have far more sophisticated tech at their disposal.

UK government is nearly as kiked as the US (fewer open Israelis though).

For being fucking a white male and attacking ZOG's interests.

Assange is dead, Trump isnt President, youre living a lie! Escape the zipmatrix befofe it's too late user-kun!

Why is this autistic avatarfag allowed to post here?

Is this an automated baiting technique, or are you trying to point out a resemblance between the bignose drawing and the scary playground equipment?

assange is dead and cianiggers were way too sloppy going about it.

ASSANGE IS DEAD

OP is a faggot for a shitty thread.

It's more, but the system of brainwash is more complete here because German bombs actually dropped here and we were in danger of being invaded, whereas the US perspective of the war is slightly different. What this means is "nazi" used as a counter to any criticism, or even noticing the massive over representation of jews in all positions of power and political influence, is still a very effective tool. Brits immediately go into knee jerk Hollywood brainwash mode.
Nobody stood up and defended Ken Livingstone when he said the Nazi's were zionists, which is factually correct. They let jew mp's get right in his face and scream about him being a filthy racist. Sorry about the embed my webm tool is broken.

el get the fuck out of here

His mother is adamant he's fine.

Checked.

"If only my mother had shown such faith.." he whispered to the darkness, his eyes welling up. "Not now Terry. They can't hurt you now. They can't hurt you now!"

Updooted for truth! Wait… Where's my updootaloo button?! This… This isnt redd..

Bye!

That's not a fish you fucking brainlet african. What the fuck has happened to this site? Also, NO . . . BEING BORN IN SWEDEN DOESN'T MAKE YOU SWEDISH!!!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Pic related.

WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS

To be secure
risky>>>>

Enough get fraud and scam
for WU Transfer
mail me: [email protected]

=- Price WU Transfer ==
100 $ For 1000$

300 $ FOR 1500$

-450$ for 3000$

600$ for 4000$

-750$ for 8000$

-1000$ for 10000$

-1200$ for 12000$

The prices are very high but we sent really

Transferring Western Union all over the world and it takes 1 hour to 3hours maximum for generating MTCN . You Will Get MTCN Code With Sender Info + Amount And Then You Can Pick Up Funds From Any Westernunion Store.

1: Full name

2: Cell number (Not Necessary)

3: City

4: Country

5: Valid email for sending you MTCN info etc

MTCN Will be ready for pick up in maximum 1hour after payment Please Dont ask me for any test transfer

Do you Western Union transfer nudes, Svetlana? if not gtfo

He operates on Voat under the name "sanegoatiswear" among others. Everyone but him is a kike, everyone but him is an SRS member, etc.

Read the thread before posting, you double nigger. Assange is alive and the shitposting kike shill was unsuccessfully trying to shift the burden of proof.

I'm Ecuadorian. A cédula is basically a form of ID that all citizens of Ecuador have to have.
Julian being assigned a number means that he's no longer in a state of political asylum or refugee, but is now an Ecuadorian citizen and can potentially be assigned a diplomatic post to gain political immunity from Western countries trying to catch him. Regardless, Assange being a citizen can only be a good thing for him.

What makes Ecuador special that lets them do all of this?

Are you the same tanyaposter from that other place?

The problem is that, like everything else in this universe, diplomatic immunity means nothing unless you possess the means to enforce it.

Am I the megoonka faggot who thinks that only imkampfy posts Tanya? No.

S-so, gravity don't real unless i have a howitzer in the c-closet user?

kek, when you are this new that you out yourself without even trying. Good job mods.

Julian is alive

The European Commission may have a different view of his diplomatic status. The hourglass stands for the time until Brexit.

Torn, TBH.

So are they going to slap an diplomatic attache sticker on him and put him on a plane to Ecuador?

If he goes to Ecuador CIAniggers will grab him. The cunton camp probably just wants him dead on general principal. A pardon wouldn't protect him.

Trump has always supported J.
And I'm super glad you're free bro!

Finally live life my man, I can't even imagine how hard it must have been

If they do they'd have to smuggle him out. I don't know how effective Ecuador's security services are, but the UK is full of incompetent affirmative action fuckwits and diversity hires. If they're remotely competent they could get Assange out of the country before the Bongs even knew they were planning something. They could dye his hair, stick him in a dress and attach him to an Ecuadorian diplomat as a beautiful, young adviser.

It is not factually correct at all. The NSDAP wanted them to get the fuck out of Germany and facilitated them getting to Palestine so they would be gone. They never, ever endorsed a sovereign jewish state and Hitler explicitly lays out the case against it in Mein Kampf. The "nazis were zionists" tagline is a double-edged sword used by two camps: brown people who want to justify murdering White people and also happen to not like israel, and subversive kikes who want to try to paint israel and NS Germany as having some tenuous connection in an effort to make people sympathetic to the NS cause sympathetic to israel's entanglements.

tweetsave.com/julianassange/status/952036089015033856

Black or white to move?

Not to defend the retard (assange is clearly alive) but he really didn't imply that you said the holocaust happened, hes just calling you a kike.
>we know that (((you))) made the holocaust up

I'll translate it in a few mins or at least give you a rundown of the site.

Cedula = ID Card. The website is very specific,its just a civil register and you can look yourself up by name or by cedula number (ID number on your ID card). The pic posted in the tweet on the OP is the result you get for looking up this number gives the following three details:
ID Number: 1729926483
Last name and names: Julian Paul Assange
Condition of registered/document: INSCRIPC.AS400

I looked up what INSCRIP.AS400 was and its the corresponding number for delayed inscriptions. Him having an ID number means that he's now a citizen of Ecuador but this still has not resolved the "still in the UK" issue, though Ecuador has stated that Assange's stay in the embassy is untenable. For now we've gotta wait and see where this goes.

tl;dr: Assange is a citizen of Ecuador, still needs to find a way out of the UK.

So has it been confirmed that he's been granted citizenship? Big if true, now he just needs to get smuggled out of Jerusalondon.

Bump for OC

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking

archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking

archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking

archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking

archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking

archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking

archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking

archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the Holla Forums mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
hjfrctsr