Italo/pol/ - Mussolini Edition

ELECTIONS 4TH MARCH
DEBATES IN FEBURARY
CANDIDATES IN JANUARY

Members of government vote for the Prime Minister. For Americans that's as if Congress picked the president.

Democratic Party (currently ruling) / Left Coalition: pro-EU social democrats, enabled the migrant crisis for EU money. Leader Renzi was resigned from the prime minister position December 2016 after his constitutional referendum to centralize power failed, and the government has done nothing for an entire year.
Right Coalition: includes Forza Italia (Berlusconi) and Lega Nord. Berlusconi was pro-EU but the EU doesn't like him, while the Lega is anti-EU and pro-regional autonomy. Somehow they're going to have to clear up the differences.
Five Star Movement: led by a literal clown, originally was anti-EU but nominated a pro-EU cuck for Prime Minister this year

This year there's a new electoral law applied that was passed in 2017, it strengthens established parties that have the resources to make deals. This means that the Five Star gets screwed over, but since they're progressive idiots this is a good thing (their five star name is for "public water, sustainable transport, sustainable development, right to Internet access, and environmentalism").

Democratic Party was raped by the right coalition in Sicily in November, hopefully the right will beat the polls come March.

Keep updated on which local right-wing parties are doing the best and to throw support behind so candidates can get into office that can kick out the left and (hopefully) destroy the EU once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/OEOwP
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
archive.fo/5HjaC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Polling and parties.
archive.fo/OEOwP

To explain the new electoral law: it's gonna be like Great Britain. Number of seats depends on the number of places in which you won the majority of the local vote, not on the total national sum of votes.

What's the outlook on the new Right Coalition? Please don't make me vote Salvini (Lega leader), he's too much of a dumbass…

It will probably be Berlusconi leading since the FI has the most seats in it.

The big problem is there's a chance that they don't win outright and have to form a coalition with one of the leftist parties, who would obviously try to collapse the government as soon as they can. Perhaps one of the smaller right parties can get some attention, like the anons calling for CasaPound (though the new electoral law handicaps them as well).

Thanks, wop. Almost forgot to watch this today.

Is MS5 really that bad? I know there's a massive shilling campaign against them and Di Maio doesn't seem that bad of a guy. We've had social democrats, the right coalition is the equivalent of american neocons, we could give MS5 a try at the very least, it's not like they are outright left leaning, there's voices from the right inside the party…

It would be real nice if the right in M5S could throw out the leftist trash, but things haven't come to enough of a head.

You're right, someone should take the MS5 by the balls and assume total control. I don't know how we could push it to happen.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

It would be very interesting if the right wing candidates of M5S could win seats against the left wing ones in the election.

Thank you my dear friend. I will be memesmithing with my Italo bros.

Yes we like this meme also, but keep in mind that, while the 30's South Tyrolean people might have felt part of Austrian, they more than like it on the other side of the border now because of cushy investments, tax exempts and guaranteed spots in all winter sports.

Ties with American agencies and mafia, the only person who really believed in the group was Casaleggio Sr. and he's long dead.
Absolute bullshit pro-European, pro-integration, pro-welfare party that thrives on peole's hatred of the establishment and because "they're young and full of women". To give credit where credit is due, they are in favor of more transparency in the govt and the poz'd media keeps shitting on them (though much less than they do so to Salvini's Lega), but all their reforms are steps backwards on all possible aspects.

See this is the problem with Di Maio:
Italy's 5-Star sheds anti-EU image, calls for reform

>Italy’s anti-establishment 5-Star Movement supports the European Union and wants significant law-making powers transferred from governments to the European Parliament, its leader Luigi Di Maio told Reuters.
>“We are pro-EU and we intend to contribute to creating the future of Europe,” the 31-year-old lower house deputy, who was elected in September as 5-Star’s leader and prime minister candidate, said in an interview.
>“If it reforms, the EU can be a solution to many of our problems,” Di Maio said, calling for more law-making powers for the European Parliament as the only directly elected EU body.

>It has not totally withdrawn the idea of a referendum on the euro, but it now calls it “a last resort” to be employed only if Italy wins no concessions on EU governance from its partners.

archive.fo/5HjaC

Yeah, he looks like a Terroni and needs a bullet.

casapound is taking regional government of rome in this come italian election.

Nice.

I'm monitoring this bread.

Choose one

The Italian divisions did good when under German leadership.

True enough

Gray: casapound.

Green: laga nord.

Red: leftist and zionist 5 star.

Why is Italy full of Communists?

Guess who revolted against Mussolini and wrote the constitution, and who they were funded by?

Kikes! Every damn time.

He's even swarthier than the average dark tanned Southerner.

Why is Anchovy so pure? Only a pure girl would weare stockings that white.

Italian armored troops were bad, but their infantry has always been top notch, even the Germans loved their mountaineers. Italy suffered from a mix of low industrialization (the reason why Mussolini didn't join the war until a year later), lack of a good chain of command and a really small navy for the kind of feat they set to accomplish.

This map is very misleading. Emilia is a goddamn communist hell hole, Casapound's influence is grossly exaggerated, some Southern regions are much more split (i.e. Calabria has a good chunk of center-right mafiosi) and Liguria would probably go 50-50 between Lega and M5S (since, you know, that's where the movement started).

Agree, and even their tank troops (not the tanks themselves) were well regarded for their bravery. The biggest problem of the army was their higher leadership, mired in remnants of feudalist thinking and status-infighting instead of standing by the troops. The Germans had the same problem in the beginning of WW1, until the meatgrinder of the Westfront forced the emergence of a new officer ethos.

Is this what cuckservatives are called in Italy?

The Crown never bent over to Mussolini and the army officially belonged to the Crown. You can imagine how much self-sabotage was going on.

Mussolini's greatest fault was that of NOT being aware of the jew. He had his own plans for a 'latin race coalition' regarding all European nations bordering with the Mediterranean, which ironically is why he tried to invade Greece, since he was more interested in forming his own pseudo-empire than in fighting the jewish menace of which he was not aware of.
He was a very charismatic dumbass surrounded by excellent people.

Btw source for that 'latin race' thing is Michele Bianchi's diaries, Mussolini's closest confidant and the real mastermind behind Fascism.
In it we also find out that Mussolini didn't want to march on Rome and only did so on Michele Bianchi's insistence.

What do they need signs for?

Fedeltà
Treue
忠義

Actually he was very aware of it, but he didn't believe in the existence of a major race as much as the sentiment of pertaining to one race or the other. I forgot where the exact extract is, but the gist of it is that there was never any internment to the level of the German one because people were pretty much just tossed in ghettos and left alone for the most part (except academia, and boy, do the academia hate Fascism and do they hate the fact that the Istituo Luce and other Fascist era buildings cannot be destroyed as they are some damn fine collections of the life prior and during those years).
Seems to me that this is a way too harsh generalization of his character. He was an excellent politician and knew exactly how to seize power and what the people wanted and wanted to hear (which is, a stronger economy, public services that actually work, the right people in the right place, no nepotism, no organized crime, healthcare for everyone etc.), but both the resources he had to deal with and his own incompetence and idealism in all other fields of running a country completely bit him in the arse. He introduced an anti-imports and pro-big-families sentiment that made the country rise back up from their disastrous African campaigns (I had a history "teacher" trying to convince us that giving monetary aids to bigger families of Italians was apparently a move to support the dumbing down of the Italian people, and even at fourteen years old I could smell how much commie bullshit he was trying to pass onto us), but the country was still very lightly industrialized and using antiquated tech - not to mention the fact that Italy gained nothing from WWI and the total war left the state of the economy in shambles, especially in the areas farthest from conflict.
IMO if you want to know his one mistake was the fact he just locked up all the old mafia bosses and affiliates instead of rounding them up and publicly executing the bastards. I can forgive the partisans and the ones going against him, but I'll never forgive anyone in the organized crime scene. Theirs is the guilt of having the women of the South raped by Moroccans and French negros, theirs is the poverty that led to Italy being sacked from within by the eternal Jew and theirs is the reason for so much of today's corruption in the damn place.

The one thing I like the most about the axis' propaganda is that they didn't even need to try and stereotype the physical appearance of their enemies.

Italy is fucked, you can't win by playing politics, every single, and i repeat, EVERY SINGLE political party is corrupted and has corrupted criminals, in a way or another.

The only way to win is to burn everything and start again ditching democracy.

And i'll add, none will go against ZOG.
No political party will have the balls to do it.

M5S is even worse than it appears. They are ignorant and unskilled and they are probably a CIA controlled psy-op. Roberto Casaleggio, the founder of M5S, was formerly the CEO of a company called Webegg with very strong Democratic party connections and he worked directly for Antonio Di Pietro in 2006. Di Pietro is probably a CIA "agent" since early 90s. One of the main sponsors of M5S was (((Enrico Sassoon))). Does this surname rings any bell?

M5S, the original idea by Beppe the buffon was probably genuine, but with very low chanse to succeed.
What happened next is M5S and the corruption you just described.

There is no salvation for italy. Lega nord will play by Europe's will, PD are the usual commie cucks, Forza Italia is a 100% mafia party, all the other minor parties are too small, criminal or a mix of both.

What Italy truly needs, and i say it as an italian, is a violent purge and a firm leader.

M5S is there just to render an election "not winnable" with the current law. I would take the violent purge even without the firm leader. The firmer leader we could have is Antonio Conte, I am not sure we are ready for such a hard training.

Any venetanon here?

It's litey jew vs jew user.
I won't vote

You should. We should all go there and cast the "righter" vote we can. If you can not see a proper meaning in any vote just remember that there is a vote (((they))) said you should not express and you should not even think about.

Poor Mussolini.
He was too good for the Italians.

Trying to build an army in a nation with no military tradition outside of mercenary companies since the fall of Rome.
Trying to make a modern nation in a land that hadn't had one for over a thousand years.

He just too good for Italy.

If wars were fought on motorbikes only, Italy would be No 1.

If my experience of Italian technical proficiency is any indication?
No. No they would not.

Riding skill is No 1. Bike manufacturing? Close to best in Europe at least.

More they can't maintain anything for shit.
The shit they pull with aircraft is downright horrifying.

Nice backtracking sweetie

Show me that Italians are helping us, in America, us Whites. Is there any solidary? I see none, and as such idgaf. May the fags fill the boot.

Hotwh33ls!

Who to vote at these elections?

what do Holla Forums?

bump