Former Reagan Economic Adviser: "Are Whites Being Setup For Genocide?!"

According to adherents of Identity Politics, the choice indicates that People Magazine is itself racist and part of the white supremacy movement to elevate white people above people of color.

The choice is doubly outrageous because, according to a writer in Salon, it reinforces and celebrates toxic white male sexuality and elevates a white man to a position of popular acclaim.

Every white person needs to read this article to understand how they are being demonized and marginalized to the point of oblivion.

unz.com/article/the-end-of-white-celebrity/

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/the-end-of-white-celebrity/
archive.is/N1sTT
paulcraigroberts.org/2018/01/06/whites-setup-genocide/
archive.is/HibDJ
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By focusing primarily on white heterosexual males, Identity Politics tries to split white women off from white men by the use of the pejorative “misogynist”, but, as the article reports, white women, such as Taylor Swift, are also publicly demonized for their whiteness.

Reading this article in The Unz Review reminded me of an article I read last November in a Texas university newspaper that declared white DNA to be an abomination.

Think about this for a minute. Suppose the writer had said “homosexual DNA is an abomination,” or “black DNA is an abomination,” or, heaven forbid, “Jewish DNA is an abomination.” Anyone who declared homosexuals, blacks, or Jews to be an abomination would be instantly fired, sued, charged with hate crimes and driven so deep into the ground that they would never reemerge.

The article in the student newspaper was a bit too much for Texas and produced a furor of its own. Lost in the furor was the realization that the writer was correctly interpreting the Identity Politics that today defines the liberal/progressive/left.

Hillary Clinton herself expressed Identity Politics when she declared Americans who rejected her as president to be “deplorables.” CounterPunch printed an essay by its radio host that concluded Trump’s election was not legitimate because he was elected by racist, sexist, homophobic white male Trump deplorables.

In other words, Identity Politics cannot be dismissed as some sort of idiocy on the part of a few kooks. It is institutionalized in American politics and culture and is becoming a habitual way of thinking. The growing demonization of white people parallels the demonization of the Jews and can result in marginalization and physical destruction.

The immigration policies of white countries have created a diversity basis for ganging up on whites. If we put together a diverse population with the anti-white ideology of Identity Politics, we have a political and cultural trap for white people.

It seems paradoxical that Identity Politics is led by white/liberal/progressive/leftists advocating their own marginalization.

However, as it is a correct conclusion from Identity Politics that white DNA is an abomination, white adherants of the ideology can logically see their demise as a benefit to humanity. But why should they be allowed to condemn whites who do not see themselves as an abomination?

What we are seeing unfold with Identity Politics was foretold by Jean Raspail in his futuristic novel The Camp of the Saints. Perhaps white people should read it as an indication of their possible fate.

Stop dumping entire articles. A summary and a link is enough.

This is the summary. It takes 1 minute to read it.

How does this title relate to the article?

it means that the idea of jew setting up whites for genocide is becoming more mainstream, if some normie from the Reagan administration is thinking this the idea is spreading

So kill your way out of it.
Okay then.

OYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>unz.com/article/the-end-of-white-celebrity/
archive.is/N1sTT

Unz is a great site in general. Philip Giraldi's regular evisceration of Trumpstein is must-read stuff.

Hey torfag, archive shit like this and post a link.
Also download a full screen capture extension for what ever browser you're using, and post the screenshot in the thread.

Screencaps of anti-white articles makes the most sense on an image board, because it can be easily saved and reposted.

There are no modern Politics which are not Identity Politics.

But there's nothing to suggest some normie from the Reagan administration IS thinking this. That's the point.

I love their salt. Ya know how eyes get their color from pigment? It has been found that blue eyes do not. Blue eyes are blue not because of pigment, or lack thereof, but because they are structurally amazing. On a structural level blue eyes cause 30* refractions of light which is what enables them to see things in a more complete image. reminder that 30* angles are extremely important to sacred geometry

lad my boomer pleb family has been talking about the necessity of bringing back public executions. They've even started acquiring, or refurbishing old, firearms. Do not fall victim to the blackpill.

Moishe, please

Paul Craig Roberts also put out an article today praising the based jew Gilad Atzmon about how identity politics destroy the West. It isn't identity politics that killed the West. Identity politics by the lefts standard actually worked to undermine group identity among whites in-particular. Bringing up gays, trannies, and feminism is low hanging fruit that's largely irrelevant to the bigger picture. All the left has done with identity politics in the current year is to deliberately undermine White Identity.

It's lack of group identity among white Europeans that's destroying the West. If we had our proper group identity nothing would stand against us and those who did would be destroyed.

People is part of white supremacy? They are always pushing non-white crap.

I was about to commend the torpedo for NOT being a faggot for once
And there's the freshly sucked cock.

racism became a sin in the 40’s because since the 00’s there were only three classes of relationship to the means of production, and because progressives agreed with commies on goals, jew commies took over all the progressive institutions. Moldbug was trying to fix commieism by adding enough classes that Whites would continue to define themselves in terms of class.

Progressives were tolerated because they do have the right to advocate for social changes as long as they’re not collaborating with foreigners or conspiring against the government.

Conspiring against the government was strictly legal and few recognized the foreignness of jews.

We need to add to the conditions under which progressives are allowed to advocate that not during a civil war. And voting is a civil war.

But voting wasn’t such a civil war in the beginning. It became a civil war when political parties were formed and when they became wrapped around identities instead of merely disagreements within one identity.

They look happy together. The majority of people are miserable though. Everybody should be miserable for the sake of equality. I recommend they should both bang aids monkeys for the sake of progress toward equality.

Meh. I appreciate the heads-up, but the attempted psyop to blackpill, as your language plainly indicates, you can shove right up your ass shill.

Do you really think we gaf if we are 'oblivion'd in the MSM. And you can be certain we'll experience no 'fate' at the hand of these (((golems))) without something very strong to say in the fucking matter.

Trust me they are only all smiles for the cameras. Keeping up appearances.

Is this what people are talking about when they say the smile doesn't reach the eyes?

Feminism most definitely isn't irrelevant to the bigger picture. One would have to be completely retarded to think a movement designed to design one half of our race from the other is 'low hanging fruit'.

divide*

That's why feminism must be discussed in the context of white genocide. There are plenty of youtube nu-edgemeister anti-feminists out there and none of them do much to address white genocide or even the core problems of feminism. I think that's probably what's meant when he refers to low-hanging fruit. Obviously the white man should collect his gonads and tell him women to fall in line.

I'm afraid you might be right..

I agree with this, but his post really did make it seem like he was saying it just needn't be discussed, when I would argue that its existence represents the whole of the problem: that the west has become decadent, weak and effeminate. Doffing our hats to women: no matter how insane they are behaving (individually and collectively) is one of the most obvious symptoms of a civilisation in terminal decline.

Well to be fair, they're being photographed by a swarm of sleazy tabloid photogs, so I would expect them to have that plastic, slightly dazed deer in the headlights look that most celebs have at these "events".

This.

I figured it was common sense. The independent/alternative media largely has no context for feminism and thus it's are largely irrelevant issue. If you're not directly tracing it back to its jewish roots and mentioning why it's critical in the full spectrum war against us it's a waste of time.

Neither Gilad or Paul approach it from this perspective hence my point. It's why people like Sargon are absolute fucking cancer because they're only reacting to a symptom while not looking deeper and addressing the real problem behind its sinister coming of age.

Long before feminism or Women's Rights was taken seriously and brought into a cohesive movement, jewish merchants were long targeting them. All one needs to do is hand them a copy of Theodore Fritsch's Riddle of the Jews Success and see how everything written 100 years ago could be mistaken for today. His business experience spans well back into the late 1800's working with jewish businessmen breaking down exactly what they're doing with specific regarding targeting aryan women.

This. Whining about "identity politics" is just another way of saying that everyone should get on board with the false patriotism and unconditional love of corporate (read: shadow elite) fuckery that characterizes the modern conservative movement since 1973. Oh, and don't forget that individualism is great goyim, but the Patriot Act and PRISM is for your safety!

The jews essentially operate as a female race tbh - albeit a particularly malignant and narcissistic one. This I would say is why they seem so blithely unaware of the fact that they are destroying the very environment they require for their own continued existence. They never had a hand in making it. The same is true of women. Both are natural born decadents, for whom the virtues and principles necessary for the cultivation of civilisation have no meaning.

Sure, white males built civilization, but once we're gone, robots (also built by white males)will maintain it.

We're making ourselves obsolete.

Stuff like this particularly sticks in their craw because whites are objectively more attractive than other races. It's not something you can argue away or change, so they just ignore it while pushing heavily-white-admixtured mulattoes as sexy.

Fucking Hilarious. I like this guy.

Yeah….

You think robots can replace us? We aren't simple farm tools like certain other races.

And who pray tell will maintain the robots, smartass?

Other robots, you dumb nigger

Is suicide bombing peaceful enough?

this

you're shit at summaries

INSTALL GENTOO
fucking retard

where the fuck does it say that? nowhere, why do you have to make shit up

It's the title of his post

paulcraigroberts.org/2018/01/06/whites-setup-genocide/

holy shit. i also just dug into that jean raspail novel 'The Camp of the Saints' and now i have this uneasy feeling in my stomach. it's all too real.

bump

This has all happened before and it will all happen again. As long as the kikes draw air they will always cause civilization to fall because they try to steal it from us but they are only slightly more intelligent than niggers and lack any and all ability to create anything. Without whites none of the other races can subsist.

That dude is displaying the cringiest "kill me now" 100% disgust face ive seen in a long time. and that semite looks like a semite.

lol, january 2015, this would have been called alex jones shit. how things change.

before you know it Oprah is president and FEMA is at your door

If you do your finances online you're doing it wrong. If you do online shopping with your real credit/debit cards and not prepaid cards you buy in cash, you're doing it wrong. If you don't have at least three computers for your professional, personal, and shitposting lives, you are doing it wrong. But you do make a fair point.

No, install BIOS updates and CPU microcode, you brainlet. Kernel patches do little to mitigate hardware vulnerabilities. Spectre and Meltdown are targeting speculative execution and out of order execution, and these are implemented primarily in silicon, not in software. So installing Gentoo won't do shit. You need to completely disable these things in hardware using CPU microcode provided by Intel/AMD/IBM or whoever else makes your CPU/motherboard.

Also Linux is all systemd spaghetti code and other horrific Pajeet tier trash now. Move to OpenBSD or HaikuOS or something, or just give up and go back to Micropenis Wangblows like I did. The enterprise flavors of Windows 10 are tolerable.

archive.is/HibDJ

President Oprah is going to be fun, even better than King Nigger. We are really rolling fast to President Camacho.

No. Color is encoded in the frequency of the reflected EMR, not the angle of incidence. White light hits your iris, and in that process, some energy is lost to heat and some bands are absorbed by the pigment. The light that is not absorbed bounces off the iris and that is the iris color you see. Your eyes are blue because your iris doesn't absorb the blue light in the broad-band EMF it is hit with from lights. It reflects at all angles, not just 30 degrees, which is why you can see the color of someone's eyes no matter what angle you're viewing them from. It pains me to even use the meme but seriously read a fucking book.

I swear to god, being a racist is like having superpowers sometimes.

The media doxxed the show store owner who "wanted his identity protected". They even apparently aired his accented voice. They do this all the time. Sometimes at the end of the show it will say, "since filming concluded, the witness we spoke to has unfortunately died".

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

But user, I'm a poorfag. At most I can have three VMs.

every time

That's an Italian

I like how the cladogram's chronology clearly states that contemporary niggers are a pre-Australopithecus split.

TAKE SAME ARTICLE AND CHANGE WHITE TO jew ,nigger or ??? tranny fag repost send to the masses as such let everyone get mad show original SOMETIMES YOU GOT TO PLAY THEIR GAME MAKE SURE YOU COME OUT ON TOP also keep RECORDS FOR THE DOTR

If that's true then kill yourself and stop blackpill shilling, you fucking nigger. Do some pushups, you low-T-ass cuck.

Bueno. Even these dumbasses are starting to acknowledge the message, which means we have reached full target saturation. It will be time to gas the kikes soon.