GOV user here, heads-up re: PIZZAGATE

This post will probably get taken down by moderators, so I highly suggest backing up this information. I will use plausible deniability from here on in.

I have seen a lot of sick things in my time and in my field of work, however, I'm leaking this because this guy is practically untouchable due to unseen deep-state (((connections))) Keep an eye out for this guy and look closely into him, he *may* cross the Atlantic frequently on trips "procuring" kids, and he may be one of the major mid-level pedophiles/child sex traffickers in the U.S today.

Mike Long
1160 Quaker St
Dallas, TX 75207
United States

he also has an address in Cheltenham Gloucestershire, England.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/public/Mike-Long/city/Dallas-Texas-111762725508574/
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
archive.is/2AtJo
records.txdps.state.tx.us/SexOffenderRegistry/Search/Rapsheet?Sid=03153189
archive.is/yIocE
corporationwiki.com/Texas/Dallas/heritage-art-collectibles-inc/38725063.aspx
revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Mike Long (American businessman)&item_type=topic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Theres nothing wrong with fucking children, sometimes a belt just won't do.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Kys pedofag

==this== , being anti-pedophila is an agenda pushed by kikes to weaken society and further emasculate us.

Giving your wifes son a good dicking is apart of growing up.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Investigate this before taking action. Let's not let another Starbucks incident happen on our watch.

Being attracted to prepubescents is natural, fuckoff fuds.

saged & reported(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I am sure he is on Trumps list

Bump for putting pedos in the press.

Bump
Mods sticky

Struck a nerve?

I don't care if you're cianiggers, kikes, mudslimes, or any other form of shill. Reckoning is coming, and your depravity will not go unpunished.

Lol

MODS = gods

Not finding a whole lot yet
Building permits registered to that address and such
Is mike a contractor that works with city hall?

If it's taken down by the mods it'll be because you aren't offering any proof, you dumbfuck.

Post more sources/content OP(1) or fuck off.
This is some random guy for all I care.

Need more info. The address came up as Onyx Printing Llc. in the warehouse district. Just south of the train station and less than 30 minute drive from Love Field Airport.

what the fuck?

Holla Forums IS NOT YOUR PRIVATE ARMY YOU CANCEROUS FAGGOT
Somebody dox OP plox, he's in need of a good ol' chan raid up his ass.

Maybe OP is a faggot. Or maybe you are a scared CIAnigger.
Who knows.

That's not even remotely possible. Why are you so mad, tor-kun?

I dont know how many times ive seen anons trying to warn these stupid fucks. Atleast we will have a clean conscience

what the fuck did we just read

It really is a special kind of low effort today, innit m8?

Točnost

bump

guess how we know where you're from

WHO? Jesus fuck enough with your bullshit slides. Do you fucks in the gov ever LEARN anything about your targets? At least learn how to make a proper fucking OP, cocksucker.

yelp shows it as closed. Whitepages shows the current owner is Laguarda Low, some Chinese architect firm.

OP's been spamming cuckchan with this too and strangely with several shill like replies that read more like incitement than usual deflection.

The only interesting thing about this could be protest sign printing but again our totally not a brainlet OP is scarce on info.

Also since this doesn't appear to be his residence that leaves us with 25 Mike Longs in Dallas and an oddly famous Mike Long from TN who's a Magic the Card Game fag. I am assuming this is a PA request until OP provides something concrete other than another fucking LARP.

Thats fucking it Im breaking out the theoretic memetic search engine

MY ALMONDS

This has to be the fucking best moddin' of 18 so far.

savage lulz

We're hitting smug leves that shouldn't even be possible

I found 6 profiles of Mike Long living in Dallas, Texas. facebook.com/public/Mike-Long/city/Dallas-Texas-111762725508574/ I don't think FB will list street names so I'm not sure how to check if this includes one for the one living on Quaker Street OP. Why do you not provide a picture so I can tell for example if it is the nigger.

www.whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html
There exists a vast network of pedophiles at the top of government, business and entertainment.

Protect the egregore.

Love is a euphemism used by child rapists for their raping. There aren't any clear connections between OP's drop and child rape but enough to keep digging.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

This is some low effort shit

I’m not able to help at the moment but once you got a name and a city white pages is a real good tool. Plus there are enough of those background check websites to get 90% of a full dox on anyone just by comparing the data they offer for free

This is bait. They'd love it if an user would go vigilante and shut down the digging. They know their time is short.

(((gov user))) needs to report this to the FBI, not Holla Forums. Also those girls look like they're messing around in their dog's travel cage, they do not look at all under duress. A reverse image search finds this pic to be several years old and posted on several pop culture pages. OP which site did you steal this from?

He does this to all threads and depending on his whim he'll do it for multiple posts. He's a below average intelligence autist which despite the rainman memes is most autists. Sucks to be him.

Remove the slide part of your paste and I'd actually read it. Until then you're a nigger.

You're on the wrong board nigger.

Not all alphabets are pizzalovers user. Who do you think is investigating and busting pedos/traffickers? Your Mom? A purge needs to happen of the bad apples but we still need to utilize them. Or would you rather some dumb user goes in shooting to some address they found on a haitian voodoo forum? That spic that swatted the innocent Father is still all over the news. They'd love to replace that story with Roof2.0 and connect it all to this board and gamers. After all gamers are terrorist misogynists, all the gamer web sites say so.

Beautiful.

be my raifu

One of those girls has appeared multiple times in this shit, including Comet Ping Pong. It’s the daughter of someone involved in politics.
OP looks like a dipshit just dropping the name of the guy who stole his nigger gf by offering her better drugs.

REEE for me pedo scum.

why the fuck was someone making cp threads in here?

earlier i mean

>just look at all these threads (((someone))) made there earlier

Jesus, I can handle any kind of gore but cp makes me just want to fucking vomit.

These fucks all need to hang. Its been a shill tactic forever but its been more an more often lately.

FUCKING TIME IS UP PEDOELITE

IF /OURGUYS/ DONT TAKE CARE OF YOU WE WILL BURN THIS FUCKING GLOBE TO THE GOD DAMN GROUND AND YOU'RE COMING WITH US

MARK OUR WORDS

Well the pedoshills are out, so it must mean OP struck a nerve.
Get digging anons.

Bumb

comments? bake new bread for a lowly torfag?

archive.is/2AtJo

Good leaf blowing, mods

You don't get doxxed for nothing, addresses of each one of you are available. Better wash your necks.

bump

Then post the Comet pics that are of her. let's compare.

Skippy needs to answer too

Thanks for dragging the human race further down into the gutter.

500000 fucking sperm and you had to win.

Bump. Texas-fag here, having serious questions about this place. I do know that it is located very close to the Design District, which is a popular location for trade and fashion going on in the industry. Either Mr. Long is involved with these people as well or he simply found a place far away from anyone to care (on the banks of the Trinity, though?)

Google street view took these in January 2017.
Can any info be gathered from them by some of the autists here?

There's nothing wrong with jumping into a fire, degenerate.

Holy shit. This got jumped by pedo support real quick.

records.txdps.state.tx.us/SexOffenderRegistry/Search/Rapsheet?Sid=03153189

Mike Long, Brady TX offender list?

Property valuation of Quaker Street, Dallas, TX: 1133, 1137, 1144, 1145, 1145, 1153, 1153, 1160, 1160, 1165 (tax assessments)

Surrounding businesses and a showing of a different owner. I tried to check the TX SOS and it charges a $1 per business search (robbery/suppression)

1133 Quaker Street
Owner: MAJOR SUPPLY INC
Business name: MAJOR SUPPLY INC

1137 Quaker Street
Owner: RAYMOND L FOGG SR
Business name: 1137 QUAKER

1144 Quaker Street
Owner: QUAKER LTD
Previous owner: QUAKER EQUITIES LTD
Business name: QUAKER COURT

1145 Quaker Street
Owner: MONROE REALTY LTD
Business name: UNOCCUPIED

1145 Quaker Street
Owner: LANCE TIPTON
Business name: ROUTER ROOM THE

1153 Quaker Streetm
Owner: THE LARK COMPANY REAL ESTATE LLC
Previous owner: ROBERT E TRIBBLE & LARK TRIBBLE
Business name: HARPER HOUSE

1153 Quaker Street
Owner: DAN NARAMORE
Business name: EPISLON INDUSTRIES

1160 Quaker Street
Owner: ART HERITAGE & COLLECTIBLES HERITAGE
Previous owners:
* PRESS IVY
* ART HERITAGE & COLLECTIABLES HERITAGE
Business name: IVY PRESS
Building value: $916,100
Total value for property: $916,100
Assessments for tax year: 2015

1160 Quaker Street
Owner: QUAKER LTD
Previous owner: QUAKER EQUITIES LTD
Business name: QUAKER COURT

1165 Quaker Street
Owner: BEACON COMPANY INC
Previous owner: CORY ROBERTSON
Business name: BEACON COMPANY INC

archive.is/yIocE

corporationwiki.com/Texas/Dallas/heritage-art-collectibles-inc/38725063.aspx

An impressive amount of businesses all tied together for this "Art Collectibles"

revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Mike Long (American businessman)&item_type=topic

Mike Long, public TX businessman with ties to Silicon Valley

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH??

The bolt should be on the left. Need to disengage cheek weld to cycle that long a throw on the right.

Do you have any actual information on him OP? Why has this man aroused your suspicion? For all I know you're a teenage girl trying to ruin her ex-BF's life, or Antifa trying to get Holla Forums to dox one of its own; maybe even someone trying to get their boss fired. Who knows?

polite sage for not contributing

I swear every time this term comes up I can think of nothing but only the kikes, and the amount of dirty money that are being laundered in those so called art auctions.

Are you an fed getting nervous we are getting eager to take this to another level? I hope you know Trump saved your assess by cucking hillary btw.

Also, the feds getting egg on their faces when some anime basement dwellers find, research and then process an legitimate target that came from an potential fed asking them for help would be massively brutal to the image and legitimacy of the feds btw. The loss of faith in the system is so great now, that the word of some nobody user from the ass end of the internet is more reliable than anything the fucking abc's can claim, meaning by default any hit on any target would be greeted by most outside this site as just retribution for an highly likely crime. The more the media and feds would rise up to cry about any actions taken the more legitimacy and support such would gain just by the inertia of what is going on right now. Also such would embolden even more such pushes should an user come thru and not be an faggot. And robin hood vigilante using an esoteric crowd-sourced intelligence agency such as this to find and cull and child raping criminal would be an instant fucking celebrity and hero in even the most faggot of normalfags. As such it would be an bigger blow to the establishments power and authority (and threat against themselves as well) than anything seen from Trumps ascendancy.

If the user's here actually get an legitimate hit on this, the feds would have no choice but to attack this faggot first or risk far more than just losing some random citizen to misplaced vigilantism or an pedo dealing slaver that feeds them fresh cunt. They would have no choice but to scoop up this guy just to avoid the damage to themselves should user go to the next step, which is increasingly likely. Unless of course the feds don't watch us, or are idiots. In such an case…. holy fuck.

Fatherhood

The car plates aren't visible so we can't use those but it makes me wonder why there are so many cars and such a large parking space. Hell why does a printing company building have no windows, very easy access for trucks and so many cars? It looks like he bought a warehouse and slapped the name of the company on it. I thought printing companies where supposed to have large office spaces like pic related, even more so than any ammount of storage.

I think its not what's is in the pictures that's interesting but what isn't.

That'll be a warehouse district. Dallas is full of 'em.

The business address makes this look like a low-effort LARP. This smells vaguely honeypot-ish to me.

It could have been an actual printing plant. Modern presses can be very large and very fast—-storage for truckloads of paper and newly printed books is reasonable. But Ivy Press is the previous owner according to not the current occupant.

Any connection between any of the Mike Longs in Dallas and this "ART HERITAGE" business?