So I found this looking through some LewdGamer articles

So I found this looking through some LewdGamer articles.

usa.visa.com/dam/VCOM/download/about-visa/visa-rules-public.pdf

Would this mean that basically all video games with gore and violence woudn't be acceptable under VISA? So why have they turned a blind eye to games?

Its called having money. Gaming is making too much money for VISA to care. Thats how that game works.

CP I can understand, but fictional rape and beastiatliy? Why is this even a thing? Aren't there movies and books sold on shelves with rape elements in it?

Fictional digital characters don't have human rights, so consent is not applicable.

So circumcision?

shut it down

Thread's DOA. Time to end it.

Someone complained and they added this shit, simple. Or Visa has fucking SJWs now.

OY VEY!

I'm scared user the people who have money can basically change the gaming industry by refusing to sell things that are violent.

Why is this fucking SJW infestation so bad that its making corperations moral fag now? It makes no sense!

Dog fucking might not be illegal in your backwater state but it is illegal in many.

because jews, basically
ask Holla Forums for details

Yes, but video games are not taken seriously as an art form, so we still have to put up with this.

Welp, looks like it is time to take my business elsewhere.

I'm sure every card company either already has this policy, or will implement it soon.

Consensual mutilation?

Rules are systems of rules are at their most effective when applied with discretion. When rules are enshrined as universal, holy laws, the systems they are designed to manage inevitably fall into corruption, inefficiency and collapse

VISA understands this and uses these rules to justify removing threats to their brand, rather than enshrining the rules, they use them as tools

*Rules and systems of rules

What about circumcision is consensual and non-mutilating?

So why not remove your finger-nails instead of cleaning them?

oh, thats why killing is allowed in video games, got it

JIDF, pls.

Its not just VISA, Mastercard also has rules like that.

Killing is "allowed" because there's a it's not sexual and b there's an actual market for it beyond a few furries.

Good digits little chinese girl
But check these

I want to rape Blaze the Cat.
I want to choke her while I pump her pussy full of cum.

Goddammit i was about to purchase a lot of CP with my VISA

luckily i own an AMEX

Blaze is best gurl. Furries disgust me but there is something about this fucking cat that I can't get out of my mind. I just want to impregnate her over and over again.

Same with Rouge but less so.

their parents gave consent, user.

Hi. Person that works in the payments industry here. These rules generally only apply to businesses, not cardholders. You are free to use your card to purchase whatever the fuck you want, within whatever legal jurisdiction you reside in. No one is going to take your card away from you for making weird purchases (except maybe your card-issuing bank, but like they give a fuck).

At least ti doesn't explicitly say "cartoon" and says it shouldn't have artistic value. That sounds a lot more directed towards real CP than something like a doujin.

I'd like to see them enforce it. Courts often wipe their asses with these kind of agreements, like when they told Valve to fuck off and forced them to let people return games. If someone gets charged with something for buying, say, a manga that portrays rape, the idea that drawings of fictional women have the same rights as a real woman will get laughed out of court and hopefully spark discussion of the horrifying precedent it could set. This is why 2D loli is still legal in certain places. We can start panicking when SJWs get in the Supreme Court and start ruling that 2D girls have human rights.

wow degenerate choking is not a good thing to do to the future mother of your kittens

There are a million-and-one loopholes and exceptions in the payment industry that can, are, and will be made for businesses that make enough money or can argue a point well enough. At a certain point, the fines you may experience for not following card network rules are often negligible compared to the amount of money pulled in, and if you have some documentation that shows that you've pretended to give a shit about preventing illegal/forbidden activity from happening (even if you weren't really trying much at all), you can generally get off with a slap on the wrist.

Corruption exists in all things.

Is this thread real life? Snuff films exist you fucking idiots.

I'm pretty sure no one uses credit cards to pay for that.

Blaze ain't even the best sonic grill

get a better furfu

i agree, blaze is at least 3rd

SPAX GET THE FUCK OUT

Criminals wouldn't use traceable currency like credit cards.

I find that hard to believe.

You don't have the balls.

Fucking furry degenerates.

the Holla Forums club is 2 blocks down you faggot

Welp, time to abandon this thread.
Thanks, you faggot

Holla Forums is cancer, and so are you.

You're in the wrong place too, faggot. The poz club is over here:
>>>Holla Forums

I like Cream. She's cute. Would put a bun in the bun. Then again I've never played a Sonic game with her in it so it's not like I know her personality.

I want to cream the rabbit

Interesting, maybe we can try to exploit this to remove normalfag consumers ability to buy shitty games(all of them), and crash the industry with no survivors.

I don't even like Holla Forums, but I see why they're a necessary evil. They scare you guys off.

1488 SIEG HEIL

oh yes im so afraid

i have no more crops of cream

She is a cute pure playful little rabbit. That's all her fucking character i shit you not

but she did, in the latest KnK 4 for like 2 pages

Not much, but still everything I can get behind in more ways than one.

id get behind her so hard i'd hit the back of her teth

There are characters whose entire personality can be summed up in the word 'tsundere' who have legions of people who have at one point in their lives googled if it was possible to marry them.

tbh fam I like how this thread turned out.