Jews Pretend To Be European. Why Not Say You're Jewish?

How about we start our own sect of Judaism that anyone can join and tell them they're the chosen people and that's what a Jew is, a follower of Judaism. This would create an utter schism in the Jewish community. Many people would want to think they're the chosen people too so it would spread. "Follow and you're the chosen" type of stuff.

Do you think we could pull this off? I mean if you want to weaken the Jewish identity which is one of the roots of their power. Just saying.

inb4 Jew shill. No Jew would ever make it meaningless to be a Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/clips/151424/synagogue-of-anti-semites
hooktube.com/user/skipbaker1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty good idea.

Most on Holla Forums are already jewish anyways

sage

Start a band called Hasidim But I Don't Believe 'Em. Dress up like Orthodox Yids.

Reformist sects already exist which do extend salvation to those outside the chosen race if they convert.
More orthodox sects already hate them.

Would kind of make you the synagogue of satan as described in the bible. But if that's no great problem for you then sure. Now, about that circumcision, just make yourself comfortable, while rabbi cleans his teeth.

You're welcome to leave at any time faggot.

Because subhumans will overlook structure for the white paint. They don't give a fuck if you're a jew if you're still "white."

I know we all like to pretend that all jews have some sort of telekinesis and live to destroy the white race, but actually there are 4 types of jews and they all hate eachother:

Yeidel deidel, Danny Saunders.

Five kinds.

That's scientology isn't it?

Youre a little late.

Fucker.
You got to it first.
I have been working on an OP just like this for a few weeks but it is not yet ready.
Still, it is a good idea, since it will negate being special if we are all jews.

DO AS JEW DOES ENOUGH TIMES AND YOU WILL BECOME AS JEW IS
The problem is we then become jews.

I agree with you, but:
How are these not the same group? Remember that the Soviet Union was a Jewish prerogative and that they sowed the seeds of liberalism/cultural Marxism in the US. So the commie Jews in the US are also the ones brainwashed by their own propaganda.
They're all cancer to any nation, but the conflicts evident between them could be played to our advantage. Namely the ire between Soros and his employees/useful idiots and Netanyajew/Israel.

Let's not.

But they all agree on destroying the white race. You and your false distinctions are getting thrown in the oven.

Sounds fun, lets hide jews in a pile of fake jews.

Only jews can stand a life lying nonstop.
And even then many turn schizophrenic from actively creating different personalities

They actually already do it, it's called Israeli policy. But they can get away with it, since they own our media and politicians.

Because the Talmud is awful and the messiah was Christ (though people disagree on the message he provided).
Why not just recognise Christians as Jews? Or perhaps reform the system to purge the Roman elite influences to make it go back to the way it was pre-catholic?

Furthermore, there's the European culture issue. My blood's culture has been more and more eradicated for millennia. But I will say that some Jewish methods recognise the need to review older pagan rituals and Gods. I however do agree that idolatry has issues (such as human sacrifice being played out for the sake of stupid people's delusions about the interpretation of said idol).

Why can't the Jews just recognise their European origins more? Because let's face it, most of Europe probably has some degree of blood from the Diaspora of the original tribes anyway.

southpark.cc.com/clips/151424/synagogue-of-anti-semites

Do you think we could pull this off? I mean if you want to weaken the Jewish identity which is one of the roots of their power. Just saying.

inb4 Jew shill. No Jew would ever make it meaningless to be a Jew.

Go back

Definitely not. They're already pushing this with the 23andme+ancestry results suggesting white business owners are Jewish. They've coopted the shoahs after being driven from every civilization nation over the last several thousand years. The goal seems to be to get white people who own small businesses to say they're Jews, to brag about it to everyone around them who already hate them simply for having more. That way when the holocaust happens the plebs will get their pound of flesh by consuming the most competent of their brethren instead of the people responsible.

Don't play their game, there is a chance that you will win and then you become the most successful example of their pathology. Aim for something better, like truth.

Isn't that something like the Kabbalah?.

No.

This is what normies already believe. This seems like irresponsible memeing.

This. It's already tough enough breaking through normalfags jew barrier without further complicating things.

Anyone catch this weasel at the golden globes? While hosting, every other sentence he delivered started with "as a white man", followed by something denigrating about white men. It'd be refreshing if for once some goy publicly assumed jewish identity and then proceeded to incessantly bash jews.

You know what to do

Ironic degeneracy always seeds actual degeneracy.
Todays irony really IS tomorrows sincerity.

Also, why would you want to larp as the most useless race on earth?

Nice call mods!

You are on top of the game.
This is close to excellence.
It's a pleasure working with you
We run an extremelly smooth operation.
Bless you

Skip Baker

Skip Baker - Canaanite Jews Part 2

Skip Baker playlist
hooktube.com/user/skipbaker1

Skip Baker - Canaanite Jews Part 3

Skip Baker - Canaanite Jews Part 4

First, kikes are a race and they will continue to work to genocide and exclude you. Second, if you did this it would likely piss off most of them, which could make them act irrationally. That might or might not work in our favor. Third, I'm not sure how comfortable you would be larping as a kike, but I don't think it's something most people could handle. There's also spiritual implications there for you to consider. Is it just white nationalist taqiyah? Or is it cuckoldry, choosing to join them? Different people will have different opinions on such a strategy.

I don't think it's worth organizing for, but if it's something you want to do on your own, you're free to make that choice. I remember an user landing a job by trying to subtly signal to a jewess that he was a fellow member of the tribe, then getting fired when they found out he wasn't. It made for an entertaining story, even if it's not something I would do myself.

This too. Some of us and legitimate altkikers have a deficient jewdar, so you might make it harder for us to gtkrwn. Alternatively, we might end up gassing you with them. Not the best outcome.

doesnt the new testament explicitly state repeatedly that there is neither jew nor greek in Christ? im not disagreeing that todays jews arent the biblical jews, what im saying is that if you're in Christ it doesnt actually matter

Matthew 15:22-29 21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
22 And behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same region and cried unto Him, saying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Thou Son of David! My daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.”
23 But He answered her not a word. And His disciples came and besought Him, saying, “Send her away, for she crieth after us.”
24 But He answered and said, “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
25 Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord help me.”
26 But He answered and said, “It is not meet to take children’s bread and cast it to dogs.”
27 And she said, “Truth, Lord; yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.”
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, “O woman, great is thy faith. Be it unto thee even as thou wilt.” And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
29 And Jesus departed from thence and came nigh unto the Sea of Galilee, and went up onto a mountain and sat down there.

because (((they))) are actually Khazars and Kenites. Khazars converted to the Babylonian Talmud 'religion' in about ~740AD and the Kenites in the Old Testament days are the seedline of the 'serpent' who was the father of Cain, Adam was NOT Cains father. The seed of the 'serpent' have perpetrated hostility ,read that as evil, against the TRUE seedline of Adam, aka Adamic seedline peoples,(eth ha Adam, the man Adam, ever since.