Diablo 3: Necromancer Rumours & /What Went Wrong/ General

This new art was "leaked". Considering both m and f versions, it could be a new class for Diablo 3.

Also, "what went wrong with diablo 3 and general diablo 2 nostalgia" thread.

fuck off blizzcuck

Almost as fast as firstposters on Holla Forums. Nice.

what went wrong with d2? instead of trying to make a good game they took d2 and made it shittier in every way possible. they tried to make their blizzard south version of d2 that does something "different" instead of making their own game to be different. fucking ass piece of shit game fuck you blizzard south

The only people that care about Blizzard shit are locked in their generals and shill.

D3 has the Witch Doctor which is a shit version on the Necromancer.

Blizzard is a shadow of their former selves. That's all there is to it.

I'd say its gonna be an expansion (lol I know) or d2 remaster.

who cares

Unless they completely redesign the gameplay I don't care.

i'd play it just for the shitty item grind, but the fucking always online literally makes it unplayable unless i want to walk back every 15 minutes because blizzard's servers disconnect me, even though my internet works fine on jewstone

Diablo 3 on PS3 has no problem in it's current state if played with friends.
Maybe i speak like this cause i can't give a shit about the plot so i just skip it.

I hope you people take a break in two days time. Or atleast keep the shitposting to a minimum/containment thread.

Diablo 3 was all about the destination and blew hard when it came to the journey. Bringing back a fan favourite for an expansion would be fun but it could never redeem itself.

Oh yeah I tried playing hardcore because the game is too boring in the normal mode but I lost my character to the blizz server randomly shitting itself, haven't touched the game since.

Even titanquest is better than that shit, anyone who cares about D3 at this point is delusional

They fired Brevik and placed Jay Wilson in his place.

I don't give a fuck. Witch Doctor was fucking awful summoner. HotS necromancer was also nothing like D2 one.
Modern Blizzard is unable to make such great summoner as they did in D2.

I must say I enjoyed Witch Doctor with damage over time and infinite dot duration but it was only fun thing I found in all classes of this game.
Chance they will make another class fun is minimal.

It's going to suck. The amount of shit the WD can put on screen is too much. They fundamentally fucked up on the scaling of this game.

Blizzard.

Now fuck off Overcucks, go back to your AIDs infested Blizzdrone containment threads.

D3 was playable when RoS released; way under the quality of D2 but playable. At least the first month.

Because you had hope that you would be able to build some fun / original characters with the legendary affixes that they kept adding every seasons on new items.

Except that itemization was fucking garbage because every affix on every item was standardized to death thanks to the enchantress blacksmith that allowed you to change affixes. To counter that, they buffed set. Then set became so imbalanced that people stopped playing with legendary items and stopped caring about legendary affixes. So they released "giga" version of the legendary items with buffed standardized stats to try to counterbalance that. Of course it didn't work because you could also drop giga versions of sets; and you didn't even have to bother between giga / non-giga to get set bonus, you could mix them! So to make people use those hundreds of legendary that nobody used, they released a Horadrim cube that you could use to extract legendary affixes and use them while wearing your sets. So legendary became even more useless because you could cube and keep the imba affixes, and people wearing legendary then only benefited really from second grade affixes. So they threw the ball and did something so fucking stupid that the 3 people still playing the game gave up. What do you do when you can't balance sets? Release more sets! They released a two-ring set, that you couldn't use with other sets, that made you 10 times (I'm lying but not really) stronger FOR EACH GIGA ITEM YOU WORE. 10 TIMES. 10. The item progression was so spastic that any pretence of playing a game with fixed rules went out of the window. Making a good game is all about maintaining the illusion of choice and freedom. Instead of blurring things, each and every patch after release made it more clear that the devs had no fucking ideas on how to design video games.

items are one thing but your forgetting the entire game is trash

Game was pretty shit for obvious reasons initially (cartoon graphics, shit story, shitty gameplay, poverty of skills and choice and gear, super short game, replay same thing, real money auction house) then they released DLC that apparently (at least the consensus seems to be) fixed the game and made it super cool and high quality,
BUT
it was an additional 20 euros (still is).

Its from their assfaggots game. Also fuck off.

That's how I play it on the quad. The roll function makes it more action oriented ln Hardcore.