HAPPENING: KIKE JUDGE SAVES THE DREAMERS, NO DEAL NEEDED

archive.is/IQhVd
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/950936080756469761

And that children is why you don't give your enemies 6 months to find (((a solution))).

Other urls found in this thread:

courthousenews.com/ninth-circuit-finds-trumps-3rd-travel-ban-illegal/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/23/ninth-circuit-strikes-down-trump-travel-ban-again/
politico.com/story/2017/12/22/trump-travel-ban-appeal-block-317892
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/appeals-court-rules-trumps-latest-travel-ban-violates-the-law/2017/12/22/733c6216-e77a-11e7-ab50-621fe0588340_story.html
newobserveronline.com/trump-and-the-jews-a-simple-explanation/
darkmoon.me/2018/henry-kissinger-its-a-war-between-the-jews-and-the-non-jews/
action.donaldjtrump.com/responsible-immigration-reform-survey
time.com/4927100/donald-trump-daca-past-statements/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DACA has already been rescinded though???

It's amusing seeing you attempt to twist this into a win for Trump.

Everybody is jewing everyone at this point. Just start WW3 already fuck this shit.

I really don't know what this kike is thinking since it's already been rescinded. We're just waiting for it to expire, now.

How is he "twisting it into a win for Trump", kike?

You are fake news.

Every goddamn time. I have difficulty understanding how some judge can override the POTUS on stuff like this.

good, they just fucked themselves again. now trump can backout of any negotiation (dems were already fucked) as its pointless. the supreme court will strike down this injunction as it unconstitutional and DACA's time will run out rescinding it once and for all. nice!

He doesn't need to rescind it. It expires all on its own. How fucking stupid is this (((judge)))?

A judge keep blocking Trump's travel ban it just got blocked again for the 3rd time. They'll keep doing this for years.

courthousenews.com/ninth-circuit-finds-trumps-3rd-travel-ban-illegal/

Here's 3 more sources just in case.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/23/ninth-circuit-strikes-down-trump-travel-ban-again/
politico.com/story/2017/12/22/trump-travel-ban-appeal-block-317892
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/appeals-court-rules-trumps-latest-travel-ban-violates-the-law/2017/12/22/733c6216-e77a-11e7-ab50-621fe0588340_story.html

But Trump already ended the DACA program. It's the DACA 'permits' that's the issue, and Trump doesn't need to rescind anything. He just lets the permits expire. I have no idea what this kike judge is thinking. He might not be thinking at all.

Ouch, Trump cucked out for nothing?

Oh that's right. It ends in two months.

He can't. He's overstepping his mandate

At what point did it become possible for any random libfag judge to control how the country is run? This shit is getting really aggravating that it's even possible for someone so irrelevant to have so much power over the nation.

Hasn't the SCOTUS ruled on this and pretty much told these people to fuck off?

Don't know, but take heart - the 9th Circuit's appeals have something like an 80% overturn rate when examined by an actually competent judicial body.

Most of what they do is tantamount to virtue signalling.

Im sure this will work out just as good as the travel ban repeal worked for the left

THE ETERNAL CALIFAG STRIKES AGAIN

Can't wait to see this shit overturned by the end of the week.

:^)

So what happens when this is eventually overturned? 800,000 deports or continued "negotiations" on this bullshit?

Continued (((negotiations))). Even if DACA expires they're not going to deport nearly a million spic children. They'll be extremely low priority.

Hey guys. This is totally legal for a judge to do. Don't worry.

Sadly SCOTUS moves incredibly slowly.

Esoteric immigrants might be given a consolation prize? Maybe something self-sustaining.

This is fucking nuts, no authority to decree keeping a no authority decree by the nigger.

THE RULE OF LAW NO LONGER EXISTS

I've seen more and more DACA spics marry Americans since Trump was elected.

This, concern shills just wants this popular board to D&C.

Jews want fewer European-Americans and more ‘diversity’

And Trump wasnt doing shit - ever.

I'm wonder of what were those republican federal judges doing when nigger kang was bringing all of those shitty laws?

“It’s a war between the Jews and the non-Jews,” Henry Kissinger tells author Michael Wolff, explaining there was a growing rift in the White House between former Trump adviser Steve Bannon and Jared and Ivanka Trump.

darkmoon.me/2018/henry-kissinger-its-a-war-between-the-jews-and-the-non-jews/

~~~

Good introduction to newfags on the jewish factions jostling for control over US politics.

Well, well, well. Look who's early.
>>>Holla Forums1067682

Unless he does something about it, yes.
And there are few options on something like this that don't require some big moves. Like, really big. Huge, even.
It seems like he's gotten somewhat rused into placing people who are not his allies in positions of power around himself, which is unfortunate. Especially when it comes time to make those kind of moves.

This. Judge aiming to score brownie points?

nice try

What did he actually sign?
Or are you referring to the
thread?

Yeah this one snapshot of white births passing into the majority again completely undoes the demographic timebomb facing the US. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?

*Inhales*

But what does it matter if Trump obeys the judge as if it were legal? Where are Trump's personal lawyers on this stuff? Who the fuck is advising him to just go along with it, Kelly?

Who said he's going along with it?

Here's your (you), cuntrag. You've been posting this shit in other threads.

If you can't appreciate the shift and what it represents, you really should fuck off back to cuckpol.

attn
(((GOP))) posted a poll for immigration reform.
action.donaldjtrump.com/responsible-immigration-reform-survey

He's gone along with the judges halting his other executive orders why would this be any different? Plenty of lawfags advised him to ignore but no, he obeyed them.

This is where the power of imageboards is to be used. Use either "very important" or other. If you use other state something related to demographic shifts, U.N. definition genocide, cartels/not their best, illegal votes, more anchor babies, etc.
Honestly, that alone might desire its own thread. Too bad it takes up a whole thread though.

When it asks about merit based and English speaking immigrants choose other and specify whites/Europeans only.

I guess you're a new hire. Do better next time.

I guess you have no idea how SCOTUS actually works.

user, some of these dipshits are so demoralized and low IQ they'll accept any bit of "good news", no matter what the factual problems with it. They do so because they're not actually redpilled, they're too stupid for it.

I've got a feeling it won't bode well for this judge since it is not just Trump he is trying to screw over this time. The GOPe want DACA, however, they want to trade it for (((favors))), neo-con foreign adventures, and slush funds. If this was a Trump-only policy, like the travel ban, judges can get away with it scot free, but this judge just walked into a hornets nest of smoke filled rooms and shady deals. A lot of GOP Senators will be pissed since they won't be able to make deals for political leverage with Democrats and lobbyists (until SCOTUS overturns this blatant overreach). Remember, Cuck Ryan was against DACA in 2014 only because he wanted to trade favors for it and Obama wouldn't let him.

I know, I know. You will all call me a shill. But what actually just happened is this will now get taken to the supreme court, the judge will get reprimanded, the injunction will be overturned, and by the time it is resolved DACA will have run its course (The deal was to keep daca alive during this grace period in exchange for wall funding). The judge just assured the dream act dies. It was a mad power grab by someone who couldn't see more than one step in front of himself. There is no way he didn't understand that. Not trying to 1 billion D's in the mouth chess here, but I would guess he wasn't doing it for the democrat overlords.

This isn't 2014.

Yeah, If that was the case, why couldn't we have republican appointed judges block everything obama tried to do for 8 years? Oh right, because they are all cucks. I'm not sure why a federal judge doesn't just declare himself to be god, and run the entire planet. Why don't the federal judges just declare Trump no longer president? It seems they can do anything?

I've been noticing more and more DACA spics marrying Americans since Trump took office.

Tell me the last time any of us impregnated anyone

Yes. The fact that they are telling the SCOTUS to fuck off is going to blow up in their face.

Damn. Even the bots are having a meltdown lol.

(checked)

SKYNET BTFO

This'll never fly, but instead like the other times the judges got BTFO it will make it clear that there are really activist judges which of course, we are told, aren't really real or a big problem.

We've seen it work in Trump's favor actually, and they were quite stern to the lower court.

Just got back and heard this, why the fuck is it always some SanFranshitco Commiefornian Obama-appointed shithead Judge? for over a fucking year they overstepped their boundaries, and it's a always back and forth between them and Supreme Court telling them that they are wrong. The retarded leftards are celebrating this without the acknowledgement of a constitutional crisis from a bunch of overstepping activist judges, because it saves the dream-me-a-gibs fuckers and it makes Drumpf look bad, what the fuck are those appointed judges and officials of Trump are doing.

kim pls

Do judges actually need to have any evidence that proves something is unconstitutional?

user. Your whole life is useless. You're skinny. Ugly. Filled with soy. You need to go Assassinate the Judge.

TBH Trump needs to remove them, by force if necessary. A judge can not override an EXECUTIVE decision concerning a previous EXECUTIVE order. They have zero jurisdiction to do so and everyone fucking knows it.

Best Korea needs to hurry up and nuke those commies.

Folks, I've just about had it with the jewdiciary.

THIS

No need to panic.

A LEGAL order saying NOT to follow the LAW? This shit is going nowhere.

ICE will simply enforce deportation according to the actual law while waiting for Supreme Court to overturn this order.

RED TAPE ITT MIGHT TAKE YEARS THEY ARE TRYING TO SLOW EVERYTHING DOWN ENFORCEMENT ON ICEs PART DOES ONE THING CATCH THE CRIMINAL THEN THEY WILL BE JAILED $ PROVIDED FOOD AND CLOTHING $ (((COURT PROCESS))) $ SHIPPED BACK $ EVEN THEN THE CAN JUST SNEAK BACK
LEGAL A COMMIE CANT INTO LEGAL IT THINKS IT IS JUST IN IT'S ENDEAVORS IT THINKS WHEN EVERYTHING IS SAID AND DONE IT WILL BE PART OF THE GREAT SOLUTION TO ALL THE WORLDS PROBLEMS IN REALITY IT WILL BE PUT UP ON THE WALL AND SHOT

And didn't the 9th district go right the fuck back and issue another injunction after SCOTUS ruled in Trump's favor?

DISBAND THE LOWER COURTS, DO IT TRUMP

It expires on its own in two months. Then they all get deported.

Unless Trump just signs anything (((they))) put in front of him

Yes, the SCOTUS ruled that it's constitutional and within the presidents power to do so.
These little faggot pozzed judges in San Fran can go back to their gay pride parades and glory holes because the higher court already said it's fine. They can't do shit about it.

TRUMP TO SIGN DACA
TRUMP TO SIGN DACA
TRUMP TO SIGN DACA
TRUMP TO SIGN DACA
TRUMP TO SIGN DACA
POL MOD BTFO

As ridiculous as the shills are, there's no need to imitate them.

These fucking leftist fanatic activist judges legislating from the bench needs to end. This is getting ridiculous. Every fucking move Trump makes is second guessed by some faggot in California.

SCOTUS will tell this judge to fuck off eventually, but just the fact that these 9th Circuit assholes can throw wrenches into legal executive actions is retarded.

When most of those demographics are the result of our current (((legal immigration))) system, which the President wants to roll back to 1950's standards, yes, trends spanning decades can disappear quickly.

What I am asking, and I don't mean lightly in any way:

How long?
When war?

Trump is literally the only thing keeping these fucking idiots alive. And they are too dumb to realize it. They keep undermining him

Americans you say the word and I will fly over and help you in full capacity.

One of these days I'm going to go on a roadtrip to visit my family out west. I'll be sure to pack my hardware and a list of certain individuals.

Why not cut out the middle man and sign up for the IDF if you love jews so much?

you are going to scream in pain while I separate your burnt skin from your body.

You jews sure are brave round these parts,only in person you melt like the ineffectual maggots you truly are

It'll be shot down on appeal, and if the Supremes don't do so, they can be disbanded.
Everyone seems to forget the President is sworn to uphold the Constitution, and this is a clear violation of the separation of powers.

It may lead to the Trump takeover of the Federal government we've all been wanting, and the heavy-handed crackdown on all the enemies of the United States, filling Guantanamo with swamp drainees.

In the end, those that violate our Constitution are criminals and traitors, and if it has gotten this far out of hand, it is a national emergency. Any decent president would declare that emergency and force a return to the rule of law.
After all…the President is the chief law-enforcement officer in the nation.

You do understand the Supreme Court is one of the two "checks and balances" to the Executive Branch (the other being Congress)… right?

Underrated post.

That is to say, if you thought you could fix everything wrong with the US federal government by address corruption in only one of the tree branches; you are wrong. polite sage

Such a short memory…they've already tried to get this idea going, do you recall?

I think what's happening is Trump made Travel Ban v1.0, and it was blocked. By the time the SC did their mandate OKing v1.0, Trump had already moved onto v2.0, and since it was a "new" ban, it could be blocked again, and the same was done with v3.0. It's beyond fucking retarded. The problem here is if one part of the checks and balances system is overstepping their bounds, the rest should too. ICE should declare they're following the president's orders, and Trump should declare he'll pardon any ICE official arrested for doing their job. That will make these kikes shit themselves with fear.

He's going to need brownshirts.
Arm yourselves, prepare for war.

North Korea would be doing us a favor if they dropped a nuke on SF.

I'm a little surprised, but barely.
If this went to the supreme court at all they'd basically find Obama's original executive order creating DACA was illegal.
But Cali niggers can't see past their nose. Must be the benefits of pissing them off so badly. Retards going all in, all the time.

Judges continue to make shit up

I can't wait for one of these shitheads to declare the election null and void and himself the President.

If that doesn't get Trump to fucking nuke the gaybay then nothing will.

They're getting more and more desperate by the day. Still, I dislike that nothing is being done about these people when it's clear from any angle how much they're abusing their power.

Now you see how politics really boil down to whoever has the balls to impose his power onto others. There was never a rule of war, only a hierarchy. And they don't fear us, so they don't obey.

Incorrect it was in approved by Donald but did not have time to go through to whole legal process.

Dreamers are still legal until further notice

Yes the 9th needs to be replaced, obviously, the point is the SC isn't happy with them either.

REMOVE THE 9TH CIRCUIT AND ALL COURTS THAT APPEAL TO IT

Non-American here.
How do your judges have so much power? In my home country, if the government decides something it happens and that's that.

It was a gay San Francisco judge that overturned a California
==popular vote== to define marriage as being between a man and a woman.

You mean shoot all the 9th circuit judges and brutalize their families as an example

Dreamers were always still legal, even after the President's executive order. It's the permits, not the program, legalizing Dreamers. The President only ended new and renewal permit applications, so technically he didn't 'end' the whole program because DACA still exists as a concept and this judge did block a full removal of DACA. But it doesn't matter, because the permits still expire. Beaners can still go away beginning in March, and the President has all the time he needs for a full DACA removal if he wants one.

The only thing that was accomplished was further establishing how the commies and cucks in elephant skins have established bullshit ways to circumvent all other branches of government if they so wish. Next week the fake news awards are going to be delicious. And the shills are not going to know what fucking hit them.

Why would he do that when he has them by the weak shrivelled flesh that used to be testicles?

keep track of every immigrant crime and victim
lay it on their heads

Anyone who doesnt know this yet:::

Google Mandrake. Google Mandrake + witch craft. bonus google Mandrake + witch craft + jeruselum Read everything you find. Think about it. What are they really talking about here?! Now google Mandrake + Book of Genesis. DAS FUCKING RIGHT. Fucking kikes have the chutzpah to be talking about fucking spirit cooking children in right at the beginning of their fucking torah.

>>>/oven/

DON'T BE FOOLED

BIRTHRATE CANNOT COMPLETE WITH IMMIGRATION RATE

THIS IS NOTHING.

ALSO

time.com/4927100/donald-trump-daca-past-statements/

This isn't the Supreme Court but a district court with no constitutional backing.