Hey, user. Wanna watch Black Panther at the cinema with me?

Hey, user. Wanna watch Black Panther at the cinema with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*unzips dick*

do you have pics on yoga pants because I only date slim women?

Sorry, I don't date down.

Sucky sucky?

she british or what?

it checks

I guess when the theatre will go dark it will be good. Just shave your moustache.
( pic related it is me)

Amerimutts detected

no, I don't want aids (from you or the flick)

No.

Jew detected.

Nah, but perhaps you want to see The Klansman with me?

why are women such whores?

Why are white boys not real men?

Why are non-whites non-human?

sure thing baby
who's the villain?
Klan Man?

bleached thread?

Only if you promise to force me to lick your asshole and call it reparations.

t. thread

What did he mean by this?

This movie is going to make black men even more popular with white women. That's why white men want this movie to fail. Having a black bf will be a status symbol and only poor, ugly, fat, stinky white women will settle for men of their race.

There's only one sexy Man in this movie ma'am.

t. Captain America

also known as: The Cap

reminder blacks can never ever look this good

Black guys don't save shirtless men on their computer. While you're fapping to that "boipucci" real niggas are gonna be running a train on your little white cousin.

sure why not

lol,

jelly

reminder, ywn be a white man

i want a little brownie

David Duke

(for you)

user I….

Blacks can look pretty good with a little plastic surgery and skin bleaching. Just don't go overboard!

user your bait is a little weak…

Hey that was great! What did you think?

I couldn't see the screen because your BBC was in the way~

No.

SERIOUS QUESTION
Why are there people here who think every african american like ths movie?

t.niggger

What makes me laugh is whenever I hear "mixed children look awesome!" it's basically a tell that black people are only attractive with large percentages of European genes.

is this suppose to be ironic?

Lol

itll probably actually be a fairly kino movie, Wakanda seems nice and scenic and not only are they giving him his own movie but part of Infinity War will be set in Wakanda for one of the Gauntlet Jewels

t. anglo

And?

because youre a beta provider.

You were tremendous, like a vacuum pump. The flick was pretty cool too, did you see that wall? If this gets mainstream popularity we could make a serious case for segregation and shipping the groids back to their utopian Africa.

I just want to know why are there real people (everywhere) shilling this as the first "important" film marketed to black people when I find this to be like any other capeshit flick?

it's true, she likes obese white boys

i already fucked a black girl though

Hail (((Satan)))

US niggers statistically gayer than US huwhites.

Tbh I don't see the problem, if niggers and faggots weren't so degenerate AIDS wouldn't be a problem. It's literally God/nature simply making people reap what they've sown.

Because it reveals the truth about KANGZ. No, really.

Its the first black guy super hero from Marvel or DC. They beat DC. They got Cyborg coming out in a year or two. I actually like the actor they got for the Panther. Marvel making good choices as usual.

lol you're waifu blows niggers for crack

are… there going to be flying pyramids in the film….

source? that turns me on

its all out there man
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

Yes I'm familiar with the comic and the character. Like my question before, why is this important? And why the identity politics?

I honestly wanted a static shock movie instead of this

this line?

so do most of us tbh

I can guarentee they'll have an asian superhero at some point.

Well dc has one i think…

What is the Blade Trilogy, you stupid nigger?

They have one.

Half French/Russian too.

and Korean.

and Mantis

he's probably the same dumbass who thought marvel was the first to make a black superhero movie.

Well a lot of retarded political propaganda came out this decade and it feels like this is marvel's way of aiding the problem.
If this wasn't ham-fisted with black lives matter crap then I would have liked It but something about the existence of this film feels purely political for all the wrong reasons.
True, not many are but some are!. And guess what? It's all shill articles!!

Too be honest i don't care about any of this marvel cinematic omniverse nonsense.

56% meme…

I used to read Avengers comics. Marvel was going to do this anyway probably. They plan movies in advance. Anyway. Black Panther is a good character.