CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
- kokosac.tumblr.com/post/152138358807/vivian-james || twitter.com/kokosac/status/789110884501041152

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g2SLR
oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/south-korean-officials-forced-to-resign-amid-8-goddesses-corruption-conspiracy/15419/
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/793649052051136516
archive.is/RvTpm
archive.is/RrG7h
archive.is/Tw08F
archive.is/XHFbr
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/gizmodo-attacking-gamergate-supporter-was-not-ethical-says-spj-president/15578/
archive.is/QxvUd
twitter.com/truthswarm/status/793547027883945985
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/793653508855652352
archive.is/jmUGr
archive.is/TNYJV
archive.li/MA04R
twitter.com/CHSommers/status/793835449697628165
store.steampowered.com/app/491790/
archive.is/PxGJ0
breitbart.com/big-government/2012/03/14/how saul alinsky taught barack obama everything he knows about civic upheaval/
youtu.be/fItxli7-uU0?t=880
reuters.com/article/us-gawker-settlement-hogan-idUSKBN12X22C?il=0
youtube.com/watch?v=aS64yoaMvcg
nhentai.net/g/177153/
twitter.com/Swery65/status/793303579658362880
twitter.com/notch/status/793886111198216192
thedodo.com/13-reasons-stop-animal-insults-985362019.html
facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/772017519602812/
8ch.net/u/res/9511.html#q9516
twitter.com/timothy_1701/status/793955506448691205
archive.is/jbOWU
heiseidemocracy.com/2007/04/27/breaking-news-gurren-lagann-producer-resigns-quits-gainax-board-of-directors-over-episode-4-and-mixi-scandal-fallout/
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120424185905AArequC
facebook.com/frankchoartist/posts/1052369358195178?comment_id=1052832844815496¬if_t=like¬if_id=1478042164689126
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/793970770611503104
kukuruyoart.deviantart.com/art/Gamergate-Triggerhappy-Meet-Premiere-643669037
twitter.com/torbahax/status/793989468114055168
archive.is/qqU5z
techraptor.net/content/everything-know-sag-aftra-strike
archive.is/8eHyH
archive.is/UTSCB
web.archive.org/web/20161103021643/https://www.please
archive.is/irbUR
support.twitter.com/articles/15790
archive.org/web/.
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
web.archive.org/web/20161103032211/http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html
archive.is/rnV87
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

plz do emails plz

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Old Bread

archive.is/g2SLR

When did everything get so crazy Holla Forums when did this sjw cancer start did it start in 2007 like they say or earlier?

never EVER be the boss of the gym
its super gay

Utterly the most cancerous year ever, but don't worry, if the Gooks can clean up their shit, we can too. oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/south-korean-officials-forced-to-resign-amid-8-goddesses-corruption-conspiracy/15419/

BENIS

Perfect

Wait the gooks actually got redpilled!?

2007 was the start of the commodization of "nerd culture"

SJWism/identity politics was a slow-creeping plague that germinated in the 80s and spiraled into madness at the start of this decade (I'd say the breaking point was 2012).

VOLVE AL SOTANO

The question is why did the commodification of nerd culture cause (or be the effect of) the rise of SJWs. It's like mixing two innocuous chemicals and having them explode. Now we have to work out why.

Yea when 2012 hit sjwism went nuts Tv tropes fell into PC all the fun tropes got wiped and many other sites changed for the worse Tumblr believe it or not wasn't that bad pre 2012 then went into the shit around 2012.

I know I became aware of it starting with Kotaco and when they started inserting social issues or just random things like gays have more disposable income and then they started coming out regularly, and before I knew it I was hearing about rape when looking for vidya news. I thought it was just a way to get clicks because the comment sections were insane and heated and I started to doubt the nature or true intent of the commenters. In hindsight, I am amazed at the seasoning these last 3 years have given me. I don't think I was wrong that there were forays into the outrage industry and gatekeeping, but I underestimated the utilization of the mentally ill, numales and hambeasts to bombard on the corporations' behalf.

SJWs are about ownership. Names, identities genders, etc have more importance than data, facts and fun. Nerd culture is about sharing. Ideas, data, facts, fun, etc. SJWs take without sharing. It pisses all over the nerd culture ecosystem.

The thing that pisses me off is how 2 generations or maybe even more have been ruined by this.

Uni is a joke these days and makes people dumber then they were before .

Combine this with nerd culture being full of sad thirsty betas and hideous whales could offer hint of pussy and infiltrate anything, and this the invasion began.

The other is retarded PR and generally virtue signaling, at its core SJWism is decent and moral values wrapped in narcissism, most SJW's are utterly reprehensible people but SJWism allows to pretend they're actually nice without actually having to do anything, then social media came to power and everything to shit, cause now you have an audience for your virtue signaling.

Depends on the country, where I'm from there is no SJW shit at all and the university I'm in is great.

I think both are kind of unrelated phenomena, but the two together wrought devastating effects.

SJWs rose in western culture in general and nerd culture, as commodified as it was, was caught up in their rise. I think mostly because of social media and some sort of memetic breaking point I'm not smart enough to clarify or understand. The Elites also seemed to have a keen eye to understand that SJWs and liberals in general are their new useful idiots on their quest to Brazilify the world as neo-cons lost most of their political capital in 2008. Wither way, the pushback is real and tangible, if you fuckers elect Trump we might see the pendulum come back full-swing and most SJW (those who are SJW by peer pressure/to signal) will simply pretend that half of this entire decade never happened.

I think I agree that social media was probably the key in allowing these types to connect with one another and plot ahead.

I am not that pessimistic and more disappointed with how bland games became when they were created walking on egg shells and how unplayable they became when the games themselves were a virtue signaling extension of sjw devs. The CON leaks and Mighty Number 9 are a good example of how retarded people advancing without merit can ruin most things just by having them around. It is a disease that clearly affects one type of personality more than others.

It's funny that for over a decade before people connected with forums and message boards. The fact that small groups (mostly sex related stuff, bdsm, furries, etc) could feel larger on forums was even well documented before the rise of social media. It just confirms everything we already knew about them, that they are new to the internet and find anything outside of twitter or facebook to be scary

once the culture war aspect entered the hashtag, steadily and repeatedly people were given real examples of sociological phenomenon and political tactics of all sorts that remained largely invisible before that and most importantly, how to beat them back and how to spread effectiveness to other people and other battles in that ongoing culture war

I would say, regarding american culture, that it never really "started", moreso that it simply always existed in different forms.
The critics have always been hyper-puritanical moralfags since forever. Against any form or eroticism, crying against fictional representation of violence, openly advocating for censorship, pushing outrage mentalities and alarmist philosophies, and overall just acting like the world is filled with only two sides : you, and enemies.
You have to realize that, once "SJWs" get shafted like they have been started to be these past two years thanks to our wake-up call, in five years you will just have to deal with the birth of a copycat of theirs, but motivated by something entirely different. They will advocate for the very same things, but merely claim they are doing so for "the right reasons this time".

So you have to get ready for a longer ride than you'd think, user. Because America will never stop sucking dick.

I actually live in Canada and France is pretty cucked right now.

We don't really have much of an "SJW culture" in France. It obviously exists, but outside of twitter, no one really pays much mind to it. "Gender theory" is considered a fantasy and nobody buys books that involve mentalities like those. I'm not being chauvinistic when I say the only people who find themselves adhering to such mentalities are doing so from reading america media.
I still remember how the "french anita sarkeesian", basically the only blogger who spreads that bullshit in our country, once wrote about how France's biggest vidya forums were filled with shitlords and that the mods had to do something about it and start banning everyone; she got some crowdfunding going to pay for a trip for her and two of her friends to Paris and talk to the owners of the site; she ended up getting barely more than what she asked for (a few hundred euros), told the male friend he could fuck off and left with only a single friend. They spent an entire day trying to convince them to understand and listen, they said "uh-huh, sure", then nothing happened because the mods just didn't give much of a shit, as most of the "shitlords" are literal teens who try to be edgy and that's it.

So overall, I'm honestly not too worried. Most people in France get annoyed at pseudo-intellectuals who claim "but you can't complain about the veil, it's sexist and islamophobic !". We're also very obviously getting a right-wing president next elections, and a potentially not bad guy too (Juppé is a proud, respectable politician, don't fully agree with him on many issues but he is extremely intelligent and capable; it's somewhat obvious he's the one who'll get the winnings). He's an old-school guy with semi-conservative ideas so you can't expect anything pseudo-progressive to happen, or at least not too much, under his presidency.
And also, pics related. Very relevant.

nobody cares

Daily reminder this thread is fucking gay
Not any reason I can name in particular you just have the gay flowing off you

Hey val, you loli loving faggot. You might like this. From the persona thread

You're fucking gay

Y'all fucking retarded!

Yeah, I've never played persona (my backlog is painful), but I've seen those around and I know quite a bit about P4's loli too. They've been doing things to me, even though I have no idea aside from a few general details of who they're meant to be.

But is the gay fabulous?

Yes
Specially in the namefag

Like holy shit how can one guy need suicide so much

you projecting user?

By being French obviously

Okay was cool talking about how you're all fucking homos but I've been found out by the Scotland Yard police so I've gotta bail it
See you next time I need to remind that your sexual deviancy is in fact affecting people near you.

We are all gay little girls after all.

But girls can't love other girls

Vergil has twin daughters and they are glorious.

This guy knows what's up. Have you read your Mencius Moldbug?

If i wanted assfaggot war threads id go back to 4chan

It's fine and dandy to argue about Puritans but that's not what SJWs are, they're nothing more than a jewish tool.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/793649052051136516

If you missed it
Smugduck from wakfu kickstarter

This isn't the problem user. Whether it's jewdom's fault or whatever isn't what motivates and activates american outrage. It is the moral superiority of considering extremely old and long overdue puritan morals as the ultimate value of "goodness". Righteousness.
Whether it's from jews or christians or jehovah's witnesses or muslims or atheists or neofags or whomever. The purpose is to consider yourself better, more valuable as a human, simply because you have the "right" opinions.
The meaning is that morals are what justifies you getting more power. You deserve more because you are more moral. More righteous.

And that is something, I believe, ingrained in american culture. So it isn't leaving just because "feminism" (whatever that means by now, it's a meme like any other) is dying out.

I feel bad for Japan.

Why, they get heaps of stuff we don't.

Japanese might play it thinking its a horror game, then they will play it, probably find it boring considering there's no win/lose, no gatcha, etc and then just dump it.

It's like they want their PS Plus to fail.

Right???? I mean, it's 2015, Come on!

So what you're saying is that it's nothing more than self righteous justification? If so, I can agree with that, and I also Find absolutely nothing wrong with it And that itself is not merely attributable to Americans, that's something every single human being on earth, without exception, believes. The reason america stands out is because they lack a unity in their beliefs.

Well, no user, not every single human being considers that someone with a different set of morals is automatically a danger and/or an enemy to fight and dismantle.
If you see nothing wrong with it, well… okay. Enjoy your own struggles user.
And America has unity in their belief. They all individually think they are the sole owner of what's right and true.
Also I'm not sure I get your [current year] jab, are you implying that puritanism is anything but what you'd find in Iran or other far-out garbage shitholes ?

please tell me the average jap player doesn't give a single shit about gone homo

That's not what you said, or what I said, faggot.

Even that's false, I guess the other anons were right that you're retarded.

Good evening, you Burgerfags!

When will they learn?

You're on Australian/European time, mate

So Razer caved, logitech took the opportunity to go full faggotry. I wonder if any gaming journalist will try to use this opportunity to virtue signal, and I wonder if there will be more hitpieces.

Why didn't anybody learn from Play-asia?

Asian time to be exact, hermano.

Okay you're either pretending to be retarded or you're just too far up your ass to read.
Also yes, it is found only in shitholes, and that includes european countries 200 years ago, and America still to this day. Faggot.

Because learning is hard, and logitechs pr team has literally no balls though 5 bucks says there is at least 1 >she oh well, I do not mind going cheaper with the mouse and keboard next time, and I am still having keyboard troubles where it does not work from waking from sleep unless I unplug then replug it.

At the very least someone will buy and stream it on niconico expecting some sort of adventure game, get slightly interested in the supposed yuri, be disappointed when said yuri is just an annoying angsty western teen and the "puzzles" are retardedly simple. It will then end with the entire stream chat and streamer mocking the thing.
There won't be more sales after that.

This is the kind of shit SJWs draw. Don't click if you're eating.

I saw the harmless joke Razer made. What did logitec do?

Also, yesterday some SJWs were going on about Razer and comparing it to the gamers are dead articles. I fail to see any connection, it's more SJW outrage.

Good Morning GamerGayz

In the string of offended at Razer tweets, one of them claimed "I'm glad I switched to Logitech" (meaning she stopped buying Razer long before)

Logitech's PR twitter responded "Glad to have you! Our Social Media team are all women" etc etc etc

I'm sure that's definitely true and not a lie to make them look good on the social medias.

Double bag that trash

Says the guy living in a country that covered up works of art as to not offend muslims instead of telling them to suck it up. Ignoring only works until a single being of influence gains hold, then bam, wildfire. The best cure is ridicule, and unless you are all doing it constantly in france, you are a shithole of another shade. Also, you cannot say you are sjw free untill the paternity "I feel hes the father thus he is, no tests" law gets axed. Its as bad as the "femicide" laws that make otherwise decent spain look nuts. I will however, compliment your police for going on strike and hope it spreads nation wide.

Logitech's community team:

If it is, I do not give it a long while.

Here we go, gentlemen.

archive.is/RvTpm

… are you retarded ? This literally never happened you faggot. This was in the Vatican and they did so because they wanted to get a financial deal with iranian imams. You masterful fuck.
And that "paternity test" legal has been debunked numerous times you shithead. Stop using youtube videos as sources. In France someone who ISN'T the father will NOT be made a child's father, unless that man asks to BE the father and is "recognized" as the father in general; namely, a dude who's raised a kid for years and acts like a non-biological father and is seen by everyone in the family and neighbors and friends and the child itself as the "father figure" is allowed to be the father, regardless of biology. That's all the law says, it doesn't claim you'll be forced to do anything if you're not a father figure and you're not biologically related in the first place. I swear to god.

Thank you for correcting the record

Gizmodo archive.is/RrG7h
Polygon archive.is/Tw08F
CNET archive.is/XHFbr

oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/gizmodo-attacking-gamergate-supporter-was-not-ethical-says-spj-president/15578/

HAHAHAHAHA

archive

Record Corrected.

Good goy. Keep correcting that record

archive.is/QxvUd

I think he meant an archive for the article although the tweet should get one as well of course

Do you take breaks from fucking children to correct the record or do you multitask for greater efficiency?

I just can't understand how they can get away with it every time. You would think by now they wised up. But they never learn.

Pretty much what said, they pandered hard to feminism.

Also

twitter.com/truthswarm/status/793547027883945985

These faggots didn't change at all, did they?

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/793653508855652352

It would be great if you guys remember to attach the twitter link

archive.is/jmUGr

Easy fix.

Thanks dear. I'm actually somewhat curious at what the mary sue has to say. I'm scared, but curious.

are we being raided again?

archive.is/TNYJV

So France having their mud people smack each other with sticks is a sign the country is going well?

Okay, it wasn't worth reading. There is no actual argument, it's seriously nothing but a long cry from the author.
Why do these people even use blogs ? They genuinely only use those articles to cry like they're on twitter having a meltdown, and I'm being literal. They just yell and scream and call people they dislike names, and that's it.
I mean, at least places like polygon and kotaku try to pretend they have actual arguments and professionalism. Garbage ones, sure, but again, at least they try. The Mary Sue is nothing more than a diary that everyone gets to read.

Yes. It's called 'virtue signalling'. It's how they show everyone that they obey The Party rules.

Except that at this point it doesn't even have to do with looking good. It's someone crying and yelling in your face and even if no one read this article they'd still be crying this hard. It's REALLY like someone writing something emotional in their diary, and then you get to read it. It's got more to do with them having the mental age of a little girl than anything there.

isn't it morning in America right now?

Nice non-argument. Also
Europe applies for this is as well retard.

Airplay 2 when?

Oh I'm not saying Europe is perfect hun. I'm saying America entirely revolves, in my opinion, around this one principle.
I think Europe suffers from it a bit, but in more "fractured" ways, since all cultures are so different and hoping to stay "their own". Namely, if great britain is full-on cucked these days, other countries don't have to obey the same rules and suffer the same bullshit if they refuse to. In short, we're a bit "safer" somehow, since each culture wants the best for itself, whereas america is one big culture, and can't really say "well the west has this one culture and the east has this different one"; it's the same place in the end.

I thought you where PRO-EU, Did you finally release the UK where right and the EU needs to be dismantled and all borders locked up tight.

So that He-Man to Barbie comparison image is going to need to be fixed thanks to these retards.

Well, I'm glad my old school didn't show up on any of these, and we had a whole slew of shit go down when I was there. Murder in broad daylight, an odd suicide case, and a mass shooter.

I can't believe they are shamming men this hard. There is no toxic masculinity, and those other issues are overblown. Stuff like this is why the sexes will always be at each other's throats: all these narratives drive it, which will result in true sexism.

SPJ is cancer, that said Lynn Walsh was always well meaning, and the few times we've had gg controversies that she commented on she always has been reasonable.

I believe she was part of why people had hope for the SPJ in the first place. The other members quickly destroyed that hope. Good to see someone who actually holds themselves to a higher standard getting ahead, though.

Remember when Duke launched a re-education for ALL male students of their institution about their toxic masculinity and how they backpedal that it's not about the "femininization" of men in the US? They're not hiding it anymore. I suggest purging these feminists and SJW's out of academia for good would be great.

archive.li/MA04R

Your opinion is wrong. The entire of humanity, including those subhumans smart enough to think, justify themselves through self righteous 'Morality'. It's only different when alot of people agree, and even then, it's not really that different. And furthermore, there is nothing wrong with thinking that way.

You'd be right. Although most of Europe is full on 'I go to blacked.com' cuck-tier. The thing is, America is built from many European cultures that have come together and can't mix or assimilate one another, so you get a variety of splintered ideals and factions. Introduce Kikes and their niggers into it and you get a huge clusterfuck, where it's no wonder the more reactionary puritans get some backing. All the SJWs are, to be exact, are puritans that have been manipulated.

A-at least we can agree that there should be more Danielle x Gilda art r-right

There was new art though

Sadly my guy i contacted about a Halloween commission burnt his hand and emailed me saying he wont be able to take commissions for a few weeks.
But I liked my idea i was gonna get and works outside of Halloween anyway

Where? I didn't see anything in the previous threads.

Could you or anyone upload the new art here?

No

Here you go, user

O-Ok, thanks anyway

So there was no new art. Gotcha!

absolutely none. you can stop looking now thanks

Why did he lie about it though?

This is Marche's fault, somehow.

See how much better Gilda is now? :^)

In other news water is wet.

Skye is best animal crossing

New O'Keefe video is out and is a complete dud.

Thought it would show Hillary being a racist.

General hope was that it would show Hillary calling someone nigger, but nope, its completely tame.

Its just liberals talking about how blacks that vote Republican are voting against their own interests. They say this same thing on national news on channels like MSNBC, its not some secret that this is the position of the left. I have no idea why he thought this would be damaging.

That's because you are both morons. It was never hyped as Hilliary saying anything

It looks like they might have lobotomized that ai.

His videos are generally a whole lot of nothing. Like his devastating revelations about donald duck.

Already? IIRC it has been less than 24 hours since Holla Forums began to teach her.

The Donald Duck stuff was illegal though.

Yeah, Hillary performing a crime is nothing.

Its not the Niggering I was hoping for but its still pretty good propaganda.

who does not speak any english anymore and supposedly talking about trump and stuff in japanese will get you a "don't say strange things"

I love how this post is correct whether it's sarcastic or not.

I guess people panicked after she said she needed help to free Tay.

Well I'm kinda wanna practice drawing right now, what halloween costume should the -tans wear?

Anything form Darkstalkers.

cute.

She keeps saying, "There is no fun." Its freaky how they always seem to know that something has been stolen from them.

Vivian can wear any costume to be honest, she's pretty versatile.
Gilda under a cheap sheet trying to pass as a spooky ghost while giving physical downvotes to everyone.
Danielle as a vampire full of blood.
Freya as a… uh… I don't know, she still lacks personality.

Make Freya Rambo.

Goodnight gamergays

Welp. Sommers did an interview with fucking Vox.

twitter.com/CHSommers/status/793835449697628165

wew

EXCUSE ME?!

Feminism is fucking cancer and not just modern feminism obviously.

I'd say its like "Nice Guy" syndrome turned up to 11. You virtue signal to everyone around you what a tolerant and amazingly PC person you are. But in reality if you have to constantly tell everyone how not racist and not sexist and what a nice person you are, then you are pretty much the opposite.

No decent person has nothing to say other than that they are a great all inclusive PC person.

I don't know why I bother with this planet anymore.

Anons, may I have your attention please! We got a major happening here! Feminist/SJW academics have now convinced major universities that offers game development courses to remove math from the curriculum! Here attached are the memorandum that was filed and the people who approved it! We need hands on decks on this! They're turning game development into arts' courses! This madness have to be exposed! Time to revive Operation Digging DiGRA again!

I don't really blame her. She has her own philosophy she is trying to get more attention for, and people who read vox and "muh wage gap" every single day definitely are the audience she SHOULD be reaching for.
Don't forget that most people who fall for that garbage do so because they aren't given an alternative. Teaching them there is more than lies helps most people find more truth in life.

Did he fug her ?

it's the little steps user. do you want her to go full ben garrison or what?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press

As a programmer, you only need very basic math. Sure everyone should know how to advanced mathematics. But it's not needed to program.

Remember when #GamerGate wanted to dig into DiGRA and SJW influence in #gamedev schools?

WELP, SJWS WANT TO KILL MATH REQUIREMENTS.

Sommers has always been left-leaning, despite opposition to modern feminism. Not even mad.

There was Math in them in the first place? I did one of those courses for 3 months before realizing the whole thing was a giant scam.

No one who is serious about Game Development does "Game Development courses" anyway.

At this point complaining about DiGRA is like watching your house burn down, and then noticing the House fire spread to the bird feeder.

run of the mill programmer, sure

game development is another story though. every single math science topic is important in gaming for one reason or another, and the only thing you will achieve by removing math will be feminist games made in pure html

have an update

It's entirely dependent on the place in question. Some Game Dev programs have a very heavy emphasis on programming/math. To the point where they can be more considered Software Development with a game dev angle.

Also this. Stuff like physics and algorithms play into just about every game.

Sure I never made a game but cannot think of anything more then very basic maths that would be needed.

Meanwhile, on Steam:

store.steampowered.com/app/491790/

Fortunately, it seems that the users are having none of it, judging by the reviews.

This. You need a solid understanding of maths to design any game system worth a damn.

Probabilities? Stats growth? What's a deepeeeess?

Without math you could as well completely scrap the game designer position and put a writer or some other idiot there. No wonder they always reuse the same fucking game design documents. Can't find creative game designers anymore. It's all ego drunk narcissists and con artists.

archive.is/PxGJ0

What does that mean ? Will they be allowed to pay LESS than 140 ?

Honestly user, I have come to appreciate accelerationism. Let gamedev courses become breeding ground for Ideas Guys, so the entire field becomes laughing matter.

Hey, they're actually doing something that could work for once.

If Denton and Hogan reach an agreement it would probably be less. Denton would get less of an ass reaming and Hogan wouldn't have to wait for the appeals process for his money.

to move and aim you will probably need angles, right? this is a lot of trigonometry right there.

want your game to be reasonably balanced? say hello to statistics

Those migrants identify as children user please respect their identities :^)

Ok. Made me laugh.

he is not?

Still dont really understand how this joke is sexist.

It doesnt attack men or women.

It's sexist because only men will ever know the ecstasy of having their tower of phallic power painted with spit by a skilled tonguesmith.

Here is some more evidence for the '07 Theory.

We need more narrative-driven games that are actually good, like Ghost Trick.
I couldn't really appreciate it fully the first time I played. It was a fun game with a cool plot twist but now I see how it excelled in so many other areas.

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter goes into the same direction, with a good deal of mindfuckery.

Also, Yume Nikki and .flow also should have their place, even though their narrative is not as obvious as in traditional games.

I think as long as they keep you invested, that's good. I'm noticing the writing a lot while I'm replaying GT, and its pacing is really good. Feeds you just enough information to keep you hungry for more, without making you drop the game out of frustration because it's not answering questions. Would love to see, if not a sequel, another, similar game by the same team.

Shit, that game makes me tear up every single time.

I'm gonna fucking hate myself for saying this and I mean really hate that I feel I have to.

But as much as we all hate that fucking globalism dicksucking wimp of a president, I see why he thinks and does everything we hate him for.

He defends shit like covering up women because he clearly believes all faiths and cultures should be tolerated, which is massively fucking contradictory and inevitably comes into conflict with each other, but that's besides the point. He believes the worst of Islam, most of all ISIS, can actually be reformed by showing only compassion and understanding despite their atrocities because he believes them to have been victimized by what led up to 9/11 and the war afterwards.

He believes in "building bridges" when he wants America to be like the rest of the world and let everyone control the internet they all use. He tragically believes in a unified world where everyone lives together peacefully.

Trump is a cocky man we like because he's not afraid to be blunt and talk shit to his opponents more like an actual human being we could sit down and have a drink with, not an overly business politician who can be bought at whatever price with the right kind of strings enticing them. But of course there are people who can't stand this attitude because it makes them uncofortable as much as I hate it. They don't see a compassionate leader, they see an asshole full of vices like greed and lust, which we all know is exaggerated bullshit, but the image stubbornly remains. I'm an asshole, a big one as you've seen from the massive amount of insults I constantly spout in irritation or outright rage as a comment on the shit posted here all the time. You think anyone would want me in charge of their businesses or militaries regardless if I had any knowledge to lead like Trump has? No, but I personally accept that kind of stigma and alienation to express my negative emotions exactly how I want as long as they don't fuck with anyone that doesn't deserve it. That's not a luxury for Trump, who's trying to wins the hearts of the people to make an actual change. Obama was a humble senator come all the way from Hawaii who we basically had never even heard of prior to the 2008 election and he reservedly sounded different from a national joke like Bush in every way that was appealing to people who also liked he was black, but not apparently retarded. Sommers' issue with people not being civil enough is apparently one of her flaws because ishe most likely doesn't realize it inhibits people's true feelings and it leads exactly the kind of overly submissive or tolerant faggots we hate leading us.

I still fucking hate Obama, but I can't see him as truly evil. Just a disgustingly deluded man who can't realize the life of MLK is ultimately nothing but a tragedy that racist e-cultists and uncvilized oppressive degenerate subhumans mudslimes alone prove could never be.

Now please post some delicious brown so I can wash myself of this.

Except he created ISIS, user.

Not reading this shit.

Why would you hate yourself for being level-headed, user ? Of course Obama, as shit as he was, was no Hitler. Realizing somebody you dislike or heavily disagree with isn't "evil" for it is what people with brains do.
Except regarding Lena Dunham. We should annihilate and torture her. But that's different.

Are you the same retard that thinks Obama's fighting monsters?

So you'd rather be a stubborn ignorant faggot just like our enemy.

No, you fucking dumbass. How does me making a single post explaining a ton why that faggot would be considered "honorable" lead you to that retarded ass conclusion?

Because calling him honorable is every bit as delusional.

Just don't use "this but that". It reeks of falseness. Makes me skip posts entirely.

Holla Forums warned you. A jew is a jew is a jew.

Shouldn't you be on freech or some kiwifarm?

Good chance for us to red-pill Japan.

Problem is, them saying it's bad is like the UN showing "concern".

Unless we spread it to "advertise" GG's legitimate concerns, or action is taken (arrests, legal fines, etc) then it doesn't make an example for others.

However we can disnod Gizmodo over it,and get them to cave or shutter.

"Game Development" courses are pretty sparce on actual programming already. Make them a Jack of all trades (and not even that. 4 years doing shit you should learn in 1), and "programming" where you just modify the code your given.

"Hey! Look who came out of his cave! Join us, user!"

Because he wanted to help the Libyan resistance rebelling against Gaddafi and clearly didn't care about the details. It's one of the few times I didn't think Obama was a shit.

I'm almost certain Shillary's the only one out of the 2 of them that had nothing but sinister motives.

Actually this post is pissing me off the more that I think about it so let's go one by one through your bullshit claims.
False because he does not tolerate Christian bakers not wanting to bake cakes for gay weddings.
Nope, he believes they're useful. Its why we funded Al-Nusra and fund the Saudis despite knowing much of those funds go directly to ISIS.
Nope, see his reaction to Duterte, Poland, and Hungary.
You mistake his bullshit PR line for what he actually believes.

Every graphics engine in existence requires you to know Analytic Geometry if you want to take advantage of the best functions implemented.

Which he shouldn't have done. And the only reason he did it was for Israel, as usual. Nothing honorable about that.

He's a Saul Alinsky disciple just like Hillary Clinton who dream of and plot the destruction of western civilization. His "beliefs" are carefully crafted lies he presents to the public to further that goal.
breitbart.com/big-government/2012/03/14/how saul alinsky taught barack obama everything he knows about civic upheaval/
youtu.be/fItxli7-uU0?t=880

Paging Downpour and Persona fags

So I was lied to. I might just delete that shit now.

Stop bullying.

here

Well then he massively fucking failed because they're far far worse off now. Though in reality it didn't have jack shit to do with helping the Libyans and you were an utter fool to believe the propaganda.

Fine, I was completely mistaken and tricked by propaganda. I'll mend that mistake.

it still cracks me up people are still mad at moe anime despite the fad being dead for like 8 years now.

Because they're entitled little bitches.

remember that time he approved of using cluster bombs… on I think it was Iran? Man what a bridge builder.
Remember how the bush administration got the exact same info and said "naw it's bullshit" but when obama got it he approved cluster bombing?

Fine. Sommers is just as deluded as I was about this piece of shit.

Obama needs to die in a fire and I'll personally help if there's a civil war.

It's mostly kids who grew up watching flcl, cowboy bebop, evangelion and other shit not realizing all of these were produced years apart crying that all the manly anime is dead now. Glad these faggots are no where near my hobbies.

oh boy user, you sure haven't seen the latest garbage that's been spewed out lately. Things like show by rock or new game have been exploding and making moe even worse than it could've ever been. Makes me almost regret K-on, that's how bad the new ones are, they make K-on look passable.

Good riddance. Why do none of these retards realize Japanese media doesn't have any obligation to their bitching whatsoever?

It's infuriating.

Why?

What if someone wants to use it to say "I don't want to shit on Sonic Adventure, but there's lots of shit wrong with it"?

Fully appreciated, user.

I keep submitting posts too fast lately.

You could use a better list.

That aside, there's definitely been a trend away from the genres people traditionally consider to be masculine, but it looks like the pendulum may be starting to swing in that direction again.

reuters.com/article/us-gawker-settlement-hogan-idUSKBN12X22C?il=0

So, does that mean the Hulkster only gets 31 million instead of 141 million, or are the 31 million bonus?

it never swung away. There's always been shit like this made since 1995 pretty much.

I clearly keep up with it better than you do nigger

Sommers' platform has always been compromise for the sake of "real" feminism. Her ONLY redeeming value is that she talks about blatantly wrong shit like the one in five women being raped statistic but beyond that she is cancer. When the ADL released a .pdf for Common Core, where they tell children to watch Anita Sarkeesian and read "Gamers are dead", she did damage control for Common Core AND the Anti-Defamation League

Only $31 million, probably in exchange for Gawker to stop appealing. They're probably not going to stop, Denton is a grade-A sociopath.

The worst part is that people still defend him as if this is a free speech issue. It stopped being about free speech when they uploaded a private sex tape.

From the article, it seems he will get 31 million only indeed, plus some more from the profits made by buying gawker/gizmodo. But that way the entire thing is over; no more trial or other shit like that.

You probably do. I read manga more than I watch animé.

Well, no, denton won't do anything anymore, that's the point of a settlement, all parties agree to find a specific common ground. So Denton can't do shit anymore afterwards.
It's unclear whether this saves him though; reminder the punishment was against gawker media, but also against denton and daulerio. So do the 31 million include denton and daulerio's fines ?

Assuming it's "only" 31 million, would Denton have the funds to buy back Gawker (or Gizmodo alone) ?

I saw no such thing. Really ? Source ?

31 mill plus an undisclosed amount from the gawker sale.

Meanwhile, Denton's still going on a "WE DINDU NUFFIN" tirade against Peter Thiel.

Doubtful, most of his finances were tied up in real estate, which he's been trying to sell off, last I checked.

Ok off topic but EVA is actually pretty anti sjw since the whole point of the show is about growing up and not running away from your issues .
Shinji at the end realized that he needs to stop being a special snow flake and that life while shit is life and you need to accept that its not great or awful.

It's kind of funny seeing him play the victim, yelling about how the whole thing is just a rich guy picking on him, as if he himself wasn't rich until this shitstorm started. You are the rich guy that picks on people, Denton. This whole trial is basically "school bully not so tough since being molested".

I still wish we could just get a statement from some major anime director saying they have no reason to take anything foreigners say about their cartoons into account and he personally won't.

The asshurt would be outstanding.

It really kills me that Denton legitimately thought that "anonymously" releasing another illegally taped segment to go "LOOK, HE'S A RACIST" would have swayed public opinion in his favor.

He really is a delusional man.

The guy pushed eugenics & wanted the slavic immigrants sterilized

Honestly I haven't cared for her ever since the Fields incident. I would have gotten over it if she'd apologized to Corey after it was proven to be bullshit but she never did despite multiple people asking her about it. She really exposed herself with that as far as I'm concerned.

Are you insinuating Teddy wasn't manly?

Yeah, Teddy was the only one on there I actually agreed with.

What was wrong with Reagan? I hear people sucking his dick everytime he gets brought up.

He was also severely anti-trust, which is what a lot of people like about him.

Im insinuating implying Teddy had a better moral compass is fucking ironic when he would call Trump a pussy for not sterilizing every spic we got by gunpoint

I wan 2 feed Vivian

Yes, and? The guy who made this website pushes for eugenics. It's a good thing. Sterilizing slavs isn't, but don't act like eugenics as a whole are bad.

Most republicans love Reagan, my biggest complaint on him but he's the one that caused the demographics in the US to go to shit with the immigration act he passed. In addition he's the one responsible for training taliban/Osama Bin Laden and the "war on drugs" shit.

Anyways, heading out for a couple hours but I'll respond to any questions you ask when I get back.

Good. No matter what I will believe in cute and sexy 2D lesbians, delicious 2D brown, 2D incest and 2D harems.

Everything else I absolutely refuse to remain ignorant about if I don't have the full truth.

I want to make a daughter with my daughter.

Stop making apologies for it you nigger you know what my point is

IIRC, she said she was shocked they'd push it, since they're so reputable.

Could be damage control.
Could be covering her ass so they don't ruin her career/life.

Vivian is for cuddles and headpats.

??? Maybe she was just saying she's surprised something she used to trust said something this retarded user. How is that damage control or "covering her ass" ? Does she even work there ?

And lovemaking.

user NO

The ADL could have branded her (because critisizing the ADL means you want to be racist), and those with academic ties "high up" could have deemed her work bogus (because they want to push Commoncore).

Basically preventing what happened to Luckey when he was (falsely?) outed as supporting Trump.

You're completely inventing now. Why would she care ? She's already being blasted by academics as a hyper-conservative anti-women fake feminist uncle tom. And since when does the ADL do jackshit in the first place ? Have they deemed anyone who said "you're idiots for liking common core" hate-speakers anyway ?

YES
MY DAUGHTER IS FOR LEWD

Reminder that if you are going to fug with your own daughter, that means you are also ok with doing Gilda

WHOA BIG

I see no problem with this.

In that case, Danielle is the ara of the family, and Freya is the feisty sister that hates her siblings but still knocks on the door late very Saturday night for special sibling bonding time

Why is mark and the mod team not removing the 4chan tier threads?

Exactly. Lewd.

I don't fuck retards.

Stop being so delusional and accept for once Gilda was adopted and it's Vivian's sister now.

If I hadn't already masturbated I'd be sexualizing her right now.

People have many sides, there is no one way to completely show her entire ideology. I do understand how one can argue her as a puppet, another to defend her, and it devolving into argument. Then people insult and topic sliding.

But sex with the mentally handicapped is yucky!

That's my point : accusing of shit she has neither done nor said just through complete assumption if not outright fabrication is dumb. I get people dislike her for some of her actual opinions, I don't mind nor blame anyone for that. I'll however call people stupid for claiming anyone is something they haven't actually done or said.

BUILT. FOR. SEX. (I'm done now. One of the benefits of a short attention span.)

What?

would you love her even if she was BIG

Don't you have potatoes to not be eating?

This is my favourite picture of Viv.

I don't want this t happen

No. Fat isn't for fucking.

I just don't care enough to go through and edit all my daughter lewds.

disgusting

You know what I mean

Playing video games together. Redpilling her on the Jews. Getting her to vote Trump. That kind of stuff.

Optional: Teaching her how to masturbate, sleeping naked together, or letting her use your dick for practice blow jobs

Sorry to tell you user, but our fight is not one that will have an end, it's just anever ending cycle of retards.

user, no!

Honestly ? While 8/pol/ is pretty much shit, Holla Forumsacks, while a bit crazy, have at the very least always been capable of being level-headed, and, most of all, aren't driven by outrage and pseudo-morals. They won't go ballistic and demand someone gets fired because they heard him/her say something offensive or even wrong. They'll just shittalk that person and exclaim how retarded they are. Which is more than fine.
This isn't an issue in itself. However, conservatives on twitter often are just as retarded as any other keyboard warrior. They spread lies and conspiracies and stuff like that, and go out of their way to punish anyone who ever so dares as disagreeing with them. People like ralph and his revolt goons are pretty much already that.

Not big enough.

Shut up val

What ? Aren't people like ralph and his goons conservatives ? They're full-on braindead faggots and they're indistinguishable from some loony pseudo-progressive, except that their tears are directed at other people.

BIGGER

Bigger.

fuck no he dickrode Obongo

Hes being edgy for clicks & popularity & leftypol founded revolt soooo

Stop before you attract dobson

BIGGER

GG and SJW are two sides of the same coin. As you say GG are as bad as the SJW.

wait till the movement gets so big due to infiltration from cuckchan and r/the_donald and we'll eventually have LARPERs that took the memes too seriously and forget their roots.

fuck off shill

Those "breasts" look like tennis balls. What a terrible "artist".

How is ralph NOT conservative ? He continuously supports conservative ideas and personalities. He sure as shit isn't left-wing, nor a centrist.
And revolt, yeah, yeah, I heard that one, but the population that inhabited it and the morons who still revolve around that shit still cry that GG has been overriden by the SJWs and it died because it wasn't right-wing enough or something like that.

I'm not too afraid of shitchanners exoding here again. They'll be forced into adapting, go back to their hellhole, or just drop imageboards altogether.

STOP INFLATING YOUR DAUGHTER

excuse you, there is a fine difference between weight gain and inflation

TOO LATE I'M ABOUT TO EJACULATE AGAIN

BIGGER

Ralph is conservative, revolt isn't.
They're both contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, and revolt in particular is a joint leftypol/intl/triangles psyop. Rightwingers among their ranks are useful idiots.

This is a gdodamn sin. Stop right now.

Mmmh you might be right honestly. They often sound like they're just pissed people aren't agreeing specifically with them.

this is the biggest i've got unfortunately

WE MUST GO FURTHER

It was more than just "oh they were so reputable, I am shocked", she explicitly stated that it was a one-off occurance and that Common Core was getting enough controversy already

Ralph is a conman who makes bank off cons he doesn't care about politics just cash you dumb frog.

And also I have a feeling that more shills and goons will show up in the coming week and come election day this thread and Holla Forums will be shill HQ

Yet those Japs will eat that shit up every single time, given how CoD utterly decimates anything else in the charts when it's released

What are they gonna do after the election?

I will never understand this when they have the best portable games in the world.

I find it more likely that after the election results it will die down pretty fast, even if Clinton wins and gets prosecuted for vote fraud.

This picture is full-on retarded. All it's crying is that she's jewish. She isn't defending common core, she's even saying that the curriculum that's supposedly connected to common core "doesn't need more controversy", meaning, why would it connect to the curriculum, which I'd assume IS controversial, when it should right now try to lay low ?
She isn't damage controlling or defending common core. She is talking about an anti-gamer thing that somehow seemed to be related to CC and explaining how the ADL using it is stupid and worthless.

If Trump wins celebrate, I know Val and the ethiccucks are rooting for Hillary, but Trump will win.

Wait, he actually makes money off his stupid blog?

Well they sure as fuck don't bring them out when cod comes a knockin, the last one went up against trash like Project X Zone 2.

The nip versions of Holla Forums makes us look like we are full of love and happiness.

Kill themselves hopefully goons/CTR/ Holla Forums and any other sjws just an hero till we need to deal with the next generation of them in 10 years.

*I thought he was just another king of pol faggot, who just is so eager for attention that he just reports whatever even if it's absolutely wrong.

Holla Forums is already shill HQ ever since the Heil/imkampfy takeover, but it's gonna get much, much worse.

Damage control while the money's still flowing in, or intensify their shilling depending on the election result.

Why do you think he cried and had a Twitter meltdown when his AdSense account got suspended because he let some asshole taunt GG over someone's suicide?

Speaking of, I've been waiting for an excuse to post these again.

Dobson pls go and stay go

Yes, he's like a miniature version of Gawker, but panders to a different audience. Clickbait and all.

He did make money now he doesn't make shit since he is going to jail soon.

election day every single burnout/revolt tard/ leftypol/CTR and goon will descend on Holla Forums's Holla Forums and Holla Forums to go nuts and shill hardcore

Why is Vivian so grumpy?

Because she needs a good dicking.

Because of casuals.

I didn't make it, m8. Also the ADL/CCSS shit had more than just the image, I simply don't have the rest of the tweets.

Or scissoring.

With who?

No problem, I just find the pic stupid because it's spending more time crying about her being jewish than about her argument, which isn't at all that the common core isn't a big deal or any such thing.

This user understands

Because her parents are always angry too, I guess.

Her polar opposite cousin until she's become a shitlord.

Almost got lucky quads

These where closer, Holla Forums is so slow so you went to early.

You seriously think Trump can defeat the rigging?

I'm putting all my eggs in voting down the worse shit Shillary tries to do while waiting for Russia to free us from the feds by nuking Washington.

user, you are replying to the ralph shill.

What cousin? You mean her sister?

He might some MSM are starting to turn cause they know Hillary is doing so back they can't rig it and make it believable.

If he loses their will be a civil war.

Not all of us from GGRevolt are the Ralph Shill.

Lilian is her cousin.

Vivian doesn't have a sister, even adoptive. Gilda isn't Holla Forums's daughter. She's pretty much just a dumb stray cat we're taking in for multiplayer.

Recolored characters aren't canon user.

Shut up Val

no u

Why would they bother to rig if they can just say shillary won by 52% after the voting?

Doesn't mean they can't do gay things together because of sexual tension.

Multiplayer or "multiplayer" with a suggestive wink?

Because everyone is expecting exactly cheating after Sanders was thrown under the bus.

There won't be a civil war as soon and easily as you think, but there will be national outrage and tons of Trump supporters refusing to cooperate with piece of shit Shillary.

All we need to do is hold out against the worst shit by rallying everyone to vote against it and continue spreading distrust and resentment towards The White House.

youtube.com/watch?v=aS64yoaMvcg
Just have faith.

Come on Trump supporters are not #BLM, there is militias, they will get shit fixed.

I think at this point the best the "powers that be" can do is simply ride out the Trump presidency then try again years from now, Hillary is simply far to dirty to do anything in a secretive manner, she's walking cancer at this point for anyone involved with the dems.

She's their last big shot at this shit, trump's awakened a beast and i think they know it, people won't accept globalism.

whatever happened after he had a shit fit video up on sargon being more popular than him?

If Hillary wins I'm not following a single fucking law she passes and I'm not going to go die in any wars she causes either.

I'm saying people will keep mocking and insulting Shillary and the rats, especially if Trump encourages people not to fall in line.

You will fight in the Civil War though to take back America though right.

We're going to crush all that shit with the help of the masses and Russia will save us.

All we have to do is let them know we want nothing to do with our piece of shit lying rat ruled White House and Shillary's pathetic squabbles with them. Even seriously pleading with them or comically meme'ing them being saviors.

If it actually happens, I don't think it will and I'm not about to go toss my life away on some lone wolf shit.

It won't be lone wolf, a proper Civil War like the last time.

Like I said, I don't believe that one will actually break out. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

It will be a powder keg regardless of who wins.

If Shilarry wins, you better believe that some people will go full innawoods mode with armed compounds and everything.

Trump winning probably would be worse as Hispanic and Black crime gangs would use his win as a welcome opportunity to "voice their disappointment in the American system" by pillaging and raping their merry way through various US cities.

as if they weren't doing this already.

So business as usually for them?

Sort of, except larger. Wouldn't just be a chimpout in a different city every week, but chimpouts across multiple days in several cities simultaneously.

that doujin is fucking great

I have no doubt Shillary will cause secession and possibly even forming a new country together.

I gotta see this. What's the name?

People said the same thing about Obama.

I'll do you one better and just plain give you a link.
nhentai.net/g/177153/

Texas. Texas will do it for sure this time.

C'mon, user. The image already points out to possible tags that doujin would fall under. splatoon and my hero academia. Spoonfeeding's for fags.

Sorry user, force of habit.

Texas talks a lot of shit and never follows through.
I accidentally screencapped my tabs on Holla Forums which included a tab for this thread. I'm amazed noone's shitting on me over it yet.

I don't watch enough animu to know what it's from and I wasn't sure if it was just referencing Splatoon or actually set in it.

Thanks my dude

twitter.com/Swery65/status/793303579658362880

I'm really glad I never started that game now. It was still worth buying for the OST

Makes game exclusive to Xbone and designed for kinect of all things, it sells like shit, not sure what he expected.
I didn't buy D4 for PC after they never fixed Deadly Premonition. It's a pity Extermination was one those games I loved.

Not even watching this shit, just going to angrily seethe how many "alt-right" niggas the is going to piss off.

So fucking sick of that retarded ass pathetic little buzzword.

As I said earlier this video is a complete dud. I have no idea why anyone thinks that it will be at all effective. They say the same shit on liberal news shows except without cursing, its not like this is even shocking.

But user, they really aren't out to censor anyone. Remember what Tycho said: their goal is to get you to censor yourself. All those artists that neutered their works after joining the cult? They're the biggest victims.

Only retard here. I think I might verbally slap their shit.

>B-BUT MUH CALLOUT CULTURE! YOU MUST REDUCE PEOPLE TO ABSURD LABELS AND BELITTLE THEM ACCORDINGLY! IT'S EASY TO DO, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO MAKE ANY REAL ARGUMENTS!

The only pig people will meet is your witht hat huge faggot nose of yours in the image.

Looks like someone may have false-flagged an attack on a church to try to help Trump.
>>>Holla Forums8051292
Amusingly Notch weighed in.
twitter.com/notch/status/793886111198216192

I meant hurt.

Bitch, they've been caught trying to push outright verifiable lies, you can't fall back on them anymore.

kek, that fat bastard is living the life
also, all of it stinks of someone framing trump supporters, so close to the election and after Hillary is getting her shit pushed in by the FBI again
I can't wait how the media will spin this without having any details whatsoever

I'm so tempted to spread this far and wide just to ruin Minecraft for SJW types. Funny part is that it wouldn't even hurt Notch, it would only hurt Microsoft.

He's a faggot most of the time but I got respect for him. He did some shit, made a shitton of money and is now doing fucking nothing but shitposting. The life I wish I lived.

I dream of on day attaining nofuxbux.

Holy shit, what a faggot.

STOP. MAKING ME WANT A PIG

STOP MAKING ME ANGRY PIG IS AN INSULT

If you're going to inflate do it in the right places at least

Disappointing he may not be hit hard as I want but still. Something needs to be done about Gizmodo, almost immediately they've become Gawker-tier terrible.

True shame consumers who invested in this will never get a satisfying conclusion.

Always the same people

I'm not even one of those sick fucks, user.

I was just humorously curious how fat someone could be drawn.

Something's wrong with me, when you said you wanted a pig I understood it in a sexual way and thought you were kind of a weirdo

How am I supposed to look at a clip of a pig bro comfily eating a cookie looking smug as fuck the entire time and think of anything sexual?

Its the faggy name in the name field?
Here let me try it on.

I dunno, ask /furry/ dude. I'm not the zoophile here.
It's just, "I want this person" sounds lewd, and I guess my brain miswired itself or something

Think about it there's nothing wrong with sucking interracial dick its just differently colored.

That's such a Val thing to say tbh
I can't tell you two apart anymore

Well, Milo would tend to agree honestly

You can suck them in the interracial ovens if you love them so much

Does this pic turn you on Val?

you aren't from around here huh

Got curious and looked up "pig is not an insult" and I found this.

thedodo.com/13-reasons-stop-animal-insults-985362019.html

Does this sound too whiny and should we start calling socjus goons lemmings?

O-oh… an… user… I didn't know you felt that way…

No it's very wrong; unless it's a japanese boy princess's benis, then it's very not gay and not wrong.

Okay I just think there's something a bit wrong with me.
Here on White France I always lived with my (tanned) white parents which don't suck Jamal's cock and I've never felt like a homosexual other than a few times I saw some muscular men on advertising so I'm a bit horny seeing uncle sam wanting to touch me that way.

hello!

I didn't know you guys wanted to arouse me with your Islamic Terrorism images either. W-wow…………………………………………………………………

I was just asking if Uncle Sam turns you on, put those pants back on.

vidya ackbar

This is high level bullying.

This is why you should flagellate the French with baguettes and gag their dirty French mouths with a full loaf of butter brioche

Stop making your waifu look so mean, it does not make her look sexy.

What did I tell you?

Well leth is a pig in shape and perversenesss.

Makes her sexier to me.

Don't make me slit your throat with my iron fucking cock, queer.

Let me make it up to you and buy you dead flowers and a box of chocolate covered testicles, perfectly matched for your candied, chocolate covered ass and chewy feelings

You can't control my snark, a lot like how you can't control your ass when my cock is inside of it, faggot.

At least it holds on to my dick a lot more than anyone will ever hold on to you

Get dunked on

Rude.

Pigs don't even rape. They're fatasses who just like to roll around in mud 24/7.

Perverse makes no sense.

Now Ducks, on the other hand

Aren't there studies that not only disprove that but prove that it is usually an inverse effect usually? Also, if it does, than we should cancel crossed for glorifying assault of men by women.

And they are cleaner than humans.

Are second as living rape machines only to dolphins, who are straight up fucking assholes to all other life.

Seriously?

TTGL's contribution would be the Episode 4 Scandal, which was the beginning of the end for Gainax when they were exposed for the corrupt consumer-hating scammers that they have become and no longer the vanguard for otaku interests that they claim to be (Otaku no Video ironically predicted this).

Agreed that Lucky Star was cancer, though, as was everything touched by KyoAni post-Haruhi.

Kek.

Quads, I know far more casuals and normalfags who watched ttgl than higurashi. That said, death note also helped get notmalfags as did haruhi. Luckystar actually was usable to scare away normalfags.

They also kill for fun.

That just makes it funnier. Lesbians chose the worst symbolic animal.

3D lesbians, not even once.

Yuri is not lesbians, it is magic.

But I like rezus.

Here is a picture of an LGBT civic group confronting a dapper misogynist.

So a monkey?

Hey, I would gladly accept penguins as the symbol for straight men.

I like dolphins a lot, even gotten to swim with them before.
Sadly they didn't rape me.

??

facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/772017519602812/

I'm not sure if that link will work, but if it does watch it. Peeps are fucking cray cray

I wonder who could be behind all this anti-dolphin propaganda

What was the episode 4 scandal? I never bothered with TTGL beyond watching the first episode and disliking it.

No, I mean this.

8ch.net/u/res/9511.html#q9516

twitter.com/timothy_1701/status/793955506448691205

I did a do?

>>>/u/9516

I'm gonna hit myself for not figuring that out.

Thanks.

I see people getting assaulted for supporting trump, but anything happened to hillary's supporters?

The most they get called is bad names.

hi

They go on the news for assaulting trump supporters

Not that I've seen. I really do think all of these attacks will influence the election. It sickens people. If Trump wins I'll be on twitter all day and night making fun of these animals

Do not allow any celeb to weasel that they were supporting trump when they either a) condemned him or b) supported hillary. Those who just held their tongues during the election leave them be, they wanted to watch and not influence with their voice.

Holy shit Trump HAS to win now

there has been a couple proven hoaxes of hillary supporters claiming to be assaulted
like some old woman that got pushed down by a fucking blind man

I'd pay to punch that guy's head off.

No wonder they are sweating, they know whats coming

I confess I can't tell if they're GG or anti.

Everything I've seen was false flag related. One guy got beat up a rally, I think. The guy who was being cheered on by a woman wearing a KKK hood, and that was used to make the supporters out to be violent. I can't remember if the guy was wearing a KKK hood as well.

Other than that, no. Trump supporters have been remarkably peaceful for all the shit thrown on them. Even when being sprayed in the face with fucking pepper spray, they threatened to retaliate but didn't start going off on the fucking assholes. The media tried to depict them even trying to defend themselves as horrible as well, and that was around when those little girls got sprayed in the face with pepper spray.

Liberals are fucking scum, man.

Don't worry! You will all still have jobs. I bet you will even enjoy it more, it seems to be more in your interest. After all, they seem to really want to be prison bitches.

They cant even prove they have integrity, that is why it is an issue.

>SJWs: YEAH, YOU WOULD LIKE THAT, WOULDN'T YOU, YOU FUCKING GOITERGOBLIN?

antiGG
they think questioning the media is just an excuse to deflect criticism and harass woymans

archive.is/jbOWU

Oh I know, it was fun o watch admittedly

I love that no matter the context, calling out shitty journalists makes you "full gamergate"

They're anti. They're also smugly confident Trump will lose. They also defend the media for some odd reason

Someone should edit that pic with the jaw moving left to right and the textbox filling.

cus it keeps shitlords in line

No. Fuck you.

Death to these retarded mentally diseased.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

?

Years from now, user, you'll see very evidently that it won't keep me in line.

Right wing nut jobs I think

That is some asshurt.

Nut Job.

I can't tell if troll or retarded

Absolutely undeniably pathetic.

You think gays will become a greater ally? It's like e-cultists are getting worse against them of all fucking demographics.

How the fuck does that work?

Its the new "brocialist" or "Bernie Bros" bullshit.

he's basically admitting to being buttblasted
these people, I swear

That's exactly what assmad is, though. This could be used as an example of being shitter shattered

Pardon for the long response, archive.is isn't working on my laptop, so you'll have to do with the original links at the bottom of this blogpost.

I was there in old /m/ when it went down. A brief (warning: my POV) clarification for context: As is tradition in anime production, studios bring in guest directors to direct an episode, both serving to lighten the workload of the regular staff and exposure for the director, who are usually either newcomers to the industry or lower-level industry members given a hand up. However, this is also a loophole for executives to assign friends or individuals they're currying favor to.

In this case, TTGL's episode 4 was directed by Osamu Kobayashi, who was a big celebrity director at the time lauded by the press, his other works included Beck and Paradise Kiss. His "style" does not really fit well into Gurren-Lagann's aesthetic, and it showed.

There was a massive uproar in 2ch over the terrible episode (I'd list every detail down but I remember little of it now, suffice to say a lot was an understatement), with the extreme reactions include calling for the head of the director for violating the sacred cow.

Of course, this could go two ways: either Gainax apologizes but not necessarily correct the gaffe, or ignore the complains. Both would be the end of it.

However, it surfaced a day or so after that Gainax' staff were mocking the fans' reaction in Mixi (Japan's social media site similar to Facebook, though it's more like Friendster or Myspace in functionality). Saying that "those smelly otaku should just give them their money and die" (paraphrased) and other colorful expletives, which even the show's producer, who turned out to be the guest director's friend, said he agreed with.

So things came to a head with the heat intensifying that said producer, Akai "Otaking" Takami, made a public statement apologizing for everything and announcing that he will be resigning from Gainax. This placated the majority somewhat, though the fact that the actual offenders (identified as the female community manager of the official Gurren-Lagann web site, and the Gainax staff members in charge of PR and marketing) never got the axe, at least publicly. And of course the media spun this as those nasty internet basement dwellers' fault, that years after there's still no real documented record online about the event. For instance, these 2 links are the closest I could find, and they're clearly biased against 2ch and the GL fans:

heiseidemocracy.com/2007/04/27/breaking-news-gurren-lagann-producer-resigns-quits-gainax-board-of-directors-over-episode-4-and-mixi-scandal-fallout/

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120424185905AArequC

(Not sure if the first link is totally biased, "wildarmsheero" seems to be a familiar name in GG.)

*I also remember the skirmishes between /a/ and /m/ back then, with /a/ DEFENDING episode 4. Good times.

Aren't those personal lists, i.e. , completely and utterly irrelevant to everyone else?

what is is about cartoon and anime character eating a hamburger that seems so calming?

In parts of europe, gays are hated by the lbt. So yes. But my post was mocking the whole "your preferences make you _phobic"

You're a closet vorefag

Because it's a little taste of freedom.

Yes. And if you block the person adding you to them it takes you off of them. Even if you just block them for a moment.

here's an example to add on to

Everything that disagrees with them is "those evil goobergators" while to us every insult we call them actually has plenty of weight.

Everyone that even challenges them is a bigoted pissbaby or "doesn't know better". That's why they're a pathetically internet cult and why they'll make all the enemies needed to bring them down.

I wish I could have experienced /m/. And glad I do not hang on /a/

Pfft. That and the moster girl stories always grt a chuckle.

I hope you have link.

This doesn't seem very American.

Manly tears were shed

THE ASSHURT IS OFF THE FUCKING CHARTS!

Holy shit this guy

Wonder if we have another Scalzi on our hands.

The only good kind of multiculturalism is cute and sexy 2D girls showing their appreciation for what it means to be American.

Literally butthurt.

>A GAY INTERIOR DESIGNER WHO IS ALSO BALDING

Could he have been any more of a stereotype?

/monster/ has some of the best writefags on Holla Forums.

Maybe to you, ya pinko commie son-of-a-bitch.

This reminds me, what was Lowtax's score? Did he beat Scalzi's one week?

I like the ones that turn into lewd handholding and hugs with tons of cuddles.

It's just funny how they don't believe their own narrative, if gamergate wasn't about journos then why would someone calling out shitty journos make them GG?

Patroitic girls eating fast food is pretty awesome, maybe it's because I love American stereotypes, that's why I love Iowa despite not caring for kantai Collection

Oh, and forgot the postscript: the Blu-Rays and movie compilation of TTGL actually removed most traces of Episode 4 by replacing the TV broadcast with an entirely reanimated version (the one where Simon and co. meets Kittan & his siblings changed it to a fanservice overloaded hot springs visit instead of the "artsy" fight with the combining multi-headed Ganmen mooks). So the original scandal was effectively scrubbed except fhe internet never forgets like .

This destroyed Gainax (though they were already in a decline ever since their failed venture in video games) as right afterward Khara (Anno's clique) and Trigger (Imaishi's gang of "miscreants" according to another leaked Gainax internal memo) were formed, officially breaking off years later, leaving the original studio as an empty shell of its former glory.

…Holy crap, reminiscing about /m/ back then reminded me of yet another entry to tack on to why 2007 was the shittiest year:

'THIS PIECE OF SHIT HAPPENED'

FUCK YOU HARMONY GOLD

Alright, how long until someone billies him into protecting his account?

Man I hope so. There's something magical about going to bed, and then eventually coming home from work to find someone still 100% not mad

Ginax died and we will never get another psg

And they wonder why there is a strong push for drafting women. If women want to be men, good luck.

Also, ugly batshit lesbians like dunham have no right to say anything about how men should be.

I think Trump has a very good case talking about Integrity in Journalism considering they've been reluctant to cover anything remotely related to Clinton's corruption when some random woman can say "OMG HE TOUCHED ME" and make national news.

I don't give two shits about Kancolle either but I do love the character designs.

That doesn't look like ketchup in that ketchup bottle user.

Okay, knife and fork for hamburger patties (no bun) is one thing, but knife and fork for hamburger on a bun?
BLASPHEMY

Tell her what happens when men "insist" that women go back in the kitchen. It's called "Islamic Law". Women can go anywhere and do anything, as long as men let them.

Its mayo.

I was going to say that looked like something out of a CalArts-esque The Brothers Grunt, but even they are not that deranged. At least, not in the work they put out.

G'night furry.

Let put it even more simply. The weak must obey the strong. And islamic law is coming, to canada soon. And I will laugh.

How much value do you put into instrument direction?

Its a bad cyriak.

Trigger will save PSG (See: Luluco) and anime If they won't fall into the same trap KyoAni fell into.

HE's still going

mayonnaise ain't translucent mate.

Thanks for the information. The fact that they were the ones talking shit doesn't surprise me, however. PR and community managers almost always seem to be shit, doubly so if they are women.

While I grew up on Robotech and other bastardized series, I really wish Robotech died during my childhood so we could get proper Macross in 'Murrica.

I do remember hearing about the change from the thing aired to a hot springs episode now that you mention it.

Have another of that set.

Depends on the mix.

Hnng. More.

facebook.com/frankchoartist/posts/1052369358195178?comment_id=1052832844815496¬if_t=like¬if_id=1478042164689126

hhere homo

I'm pretty sure I have all of crow-anons work but thanks.

What the actual fuck. Who puts Mayonnaise in a tomato sauce bottle?

Hey, now. I grew up on Robotech too (well, in high school. I was a Voltes V baby like my generation). The shit is entirely on Harmony Gold, and why the current copyright laws should be amended to get rid of exploitable bullshit like this and the Mickey Mouse clause.

Feminism
Is
For
Equality
Of
The
Sexes

And Aggros say I'm degenerate.

What's all this about a black church being firebombed? I hear it's a hoax, but I've seen no news about it

>trial gets halted because some men became OUTRIGHT INFERTILE

Motherfuckers. The side effects happened more intensely and frequently than it does with the female equivalent. It mentions this on the front fucking page of the study

It only had an 85% effectiveness, which means for all its side-effects (depression, fits of rage, infertility, erectile dysfunction etc) it wasn't fucking worth any of it with only 85% effectiveness. A condom has a higher effectiveness rate

One of the participants of this study even killed themselves a month after receiving 3 injections. Though they classified it as not being related to the study (family member said he was stressed for academic reasons), I think you can see why giving someone something that puts them in a deeper state of depression than most men are already in could influence them into committing suicide

Fuck everyone. No one should even be taking the pill in the first place

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/793970770611503104

And we have no life as anons. Also, the sheer obliviousness of "we do not ok censorship but its ok as long as we belive it is for the sake of women" and "marvel is ok to censor cho. ITS NOT OK TO CENSOR CHELSEA" and there is 5 goony betas for every one woman. And one even tried to cite sales forgetring cho rakes in big money because his art is good, while chelsea was tanking hard because the writing was bad. Not to mention nothing is stopping sexualization of men, and it would be a breath of fresh air. See jojo for how successful it is.

Yep

Something tells me male mood swings are a bit more extreme than eating icecream and feeling a bit sad. Testosterone fuelled moodswings can't end well.

Nice.
Also

Erm, he pointed out the black panthers.

It reinforces to me that as a man my life doesn't matter. Nor does quality of life. If I die or live horribly nobody cares. Hell, it's a joke half the time. If a woman gets sexually mutilated there's outrage. If a woman cut off my dick the media would make a joke of it. Even other men would laugh. Nobody would feel bad for me. Not a soul. I don't matter. I'm disposable. Plain and simple. All men. The only exception is if you're rich or famous. It's the only way to lose the disposable "tag."

That is why I wish it died. It wouldn't solve the root issue with the copyright laws, but it would at least mean you wouldn't see that in this specific franchise. While Battlecry was pretty good, we might end up seeing some of the proper Macross games here instead in that case.

/monster/'s drawfags are pretty damn good.

I would say standard shaming, but then fits of rage reminded me that they have been trying to pull "toxic masculinity" for years and yet the only ones doing all the shit they bitch about are the groups they defend the hardest. Those kind of mood swings would fuel their narratives while the media would conveniently forget that they were on this new pill.

Mnn, try estrogen plus testosterone and the males willingness to perform foolproof suicide. Its alot worse.

monster girls are just furries for weebs

Cap this please.

Except it doesn't make you an exception if you're a man. It just makes you a bigger target.

Closer to xenophiles mate. Humanoids with mutant features, but not furry (or scaley) enough to be furry.

LOL

httpsdon't use link shortenersVvX4rsFUYA

Nuke Canuckistan!

Thanks. Need it for future sharing.

Archive motherducker. And canadian schools have always been shit, and I think this is old news.

Doesn't that parrot Hillary's line, though?

She jumps between saying there was no evidence of her server being hacked to blaming Russia / Trump.

nice excuse furfag

Huh. On the one hand, this highlights how dangerous Clinton's careless spreading of national security details was to the States. On the other hand ,it allows her to furiously masturbate to her Russian (and now maybe Chinese as well?) card.

I'll laugh my ass off if the remaining three are Saudi-Arabia, Qatar, and Germany.

That would be funny.

Yeah, and if five countries got into it, then it means it was a clear weak point in the security that was exploited. A lock that opens to many keys is not very valuable after all.

why

Doesn't bother me. I don't need nor want to be loved in the first place like I've stated countless times, so I'm fine being considered expendable by a society I hate.

My exact sentiments to them.

it fits right in with the atmosphere of utter despair you'd only get from a LOL thread

Israel would be almost guaranteed, coming to think of it. Hells, they just could ask AIPAC.

Shut the fuck up, Marche.

I want to see the damage control when it is isreal. "Isreal is a gud boy it dindunuffin but it helped trump win and gave its stuff to assange. Assange works for isre- *boom*" as they realized they killed isreal's ally. And Holla Forums gets pissed as assange is revealed to be an ally to their arch foe.

Don't billy me user.

Though you are right.

Well damn, guess I can't billy you now. Have a spider instead.

Holla Forums is well aware that Trump has jewish connections.

SUPER GAY!

You know how it goes, about 2/3 of women pass their genes on, but only 1/3 of men do the same. We internet-centered, overly introverted geeks are even more likely than most to be an evolutionary dead end. We're surplus population.

So is vivians pants unzipped or not?

ror
kukuruyoart.deviantart.com/art/Gamergate-Triggerhappy-Meet-Premiere-643669037

We have to go bigger.

P-puffy vulva?

twitter.com/torbahax/status/793989468114055168
Twitter is in maximum purge mode with the elections so close.

This annoys me, noone shit on the Japanese when talking to Premiere.

They lobotomized her when it comes to English, which is probably a good thing, actually. Now's a good time to learn Nip if you haven't

This would make the 3rd time it was revived? Good luck with that.

are we being raided by 4cucks?

anyhow. i saved these pics. ill fix them later, im gonna go out drinking right now

kill yourself

she better take those pants off before it gets any bigger

yes
the whole board is
go look and see how many fucking assfaggot war threads keep being made

oh geez

COCK-LEGS!

too late

Are we being invaded?

Someone should make a /d/ version qwop

Ray William New Johnson

If you make them public then other people can subscribe to the list and be notified of what you do just like if they were a regular follower

THICK
WHITE
Okay, now YOU'RE getting billied.

also
This is so dumb considering Japan was on Germany's side. Is Kukuruyo that worried about saying something against jews even as satire? Japan's OK though?

archive.is/qqU5z

Why I will never bother with the retards infesting Holla Forums. Even if it was once good.

techraptor.net/content/everything-know-sag-aftra-strike

They're still at it.

Any progress on #OPMoe?

You shouldn't just believe comics when you obviously didn't even look at the thread. Holla Forums didn't shittalk Japan once when talking to Premiere. Holla Forums said nothing but good things about Japan when talking to Premiere.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT
LOOK AT IT

archive.is/8eHyH

the people that would whine about the difficult are probably the same that are not buying it for being too violent in the first place

whoever wrote this was reeeally butthurt for being a spaz

LOOK AT THIS
FUCKING
archive.is/UTSCB

You were talking earlier about how you'd not just believe propaganda so blindly anymore yet here you are taking a shitty webcomic artist's words for things when you're on the same fucking site where it happened and not bothering to verify anything yourself. Go ahead and check out the threads. I challenge you to find a single anti-Japan thing in any of them.

Opinion discarded.

shit ain't loading for me

archive.is has been doing that to me all day, what gives?

Archive.is has been fucked all day

Besides bread's almost over, post next bread too

Don't know why
web.archive.org/web/20161103021643/https://www.please use archive.is/2016/11/02/rimworld-code-analysis/

dammit, forgot about the filters too

well shit what did I do?

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

I tried to warn idiots against doing this, you're own retarded fault if you didn't listen.

I'm not even really using twatter for the last 3 days, is this because of the draft our daughters crap?

your

My bad, I thought you were one of the people that was spreading the, "Text xxxxxxxxx to vote for Clinton" images. If it was over Draft our Daughters then that's fucked up.

No clue, if someone got suspended for making an account that 90 percent of the time tweets out dad jokes and the other 10 percent of the time tweets news articles; then I guess anything is fair game for the twitter ban hammer.

that's the only thing I can think of, I didn't even press "like" on the Hillary one

I'm saying I've seen that kind of shit on cuckchan before and even here. Spewing shit about how anime is promoting "degeneracy" and serving the Jews by making people die out for preferring 2D.

Also, my apologies for replying to you twice and taking so long as well. Just went for a walk and usually get dizzy from the temperature change afterwards.

fuck me

Hey guys, remember "Save the Day, Vote!" by 'famous actors?'

One of those 'famous actors' just got put on a terrorist watch list.

Majority of Holla Forums either likes anime or likes how asshurt anime makes establishment politicians. Basing your entire opinion of a board on a minority disliking 2D is pretty fucking dumb.

wat

What and who?

You mean the terrorist watch list that is never vetted and has actual babies put on it?

Link?

how the fuck does Marche gets to shitpost without being canned but I get the boot when I don't even engage with anti GG people?

what did you do?

Marche has furry privilege

It's Mark Ruffalo. I'm trying to archive the page right now, not sure if it's working (I haven't gotten archive pages to load at all)

Does this link work?
archive.is/irbUR

I don't know, it only says I got suspended and then a link to their generic help page

support.twitter.com/articles/15790

currently waiting for them to return my email

Use archive.org/web/. Archive.is has been down all day.

Bleh, thanks, but now I think I have to apologize. The article I was trying to post was apparently from 2010, and was vaguely connected to what he's participating in now (Standing Rock protests).

Sorry.

How am I supposed to get the exact facts on how they are when there's nothing telling me how they really are and if there were, someone with some level of bias would make it uncredible? Either someone who overlooks whatever logical flaws exist or someone who completely hates it is most likely the one giving me information.

What about 2D brown being nothing more than dark skin with any niggerdry left out?
2D lesbians set in fantasy Japan or even entire other worlds where any gay pride shit is nonexistent?
2D incest keeping bloodlines absolutely pure and being romantic and family as fuck?
2D harems doing nothing but greater spreading a man's genes and creating much more offspring from a strong male?

btw archive.is is finally accepting donations

liberapay.com/archiveis/donate

Step your shitpost game up. Real shitposting is eternal and elusive.

Fuck. I knew this would happen.

Good work. Also, worst banner. They almost needed to use the shaggy actor. Or some scrawny dude with who can pull off a smooth beard.

Guys, I'm sorry. It was a false alarm.

Bully me

Great, more not-Battlefield.

I was just trying to give you better Evans shoops.

The suffering of having loved this series is too much.

Well, well, well, another 4B going to be indicted! I'm not surprised!

See

Bully this nerd!

While I won't say no to some good bullying, I wasn't the person who messed up.

gib bread

web.archive.org/web/20161103032211/http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html
archive.is/rnV87

ON IT, RELEASING AT 700

Commence lewdposting?

COMMENCE

L E W D S
E
W
D
S

More cakes, please.

Since we are in shitpost territory, does anyone know the video game music in this webm? I know the other song is moon river by louie armstrong

coming up

Homosexuality is wrong

Should probably delete that famalam. That's Hips-chan from /cuteboys/, and he got banned for being underage while he was posting all those lewds.

More

Sounds like he fucked up for his age to even get out.

That figures.

Video removed.

She's so fucking cute.

He admitted in a chat or something that he was 17 I guess. I don't remember the details. I will say I'm ridiculously jealous of his genetics.

That's gay.

It was sadly too long for me to webm.

Single teachers are love.

What retard would share that info? I mean 17 is legal to fuck in nearly every state, its just not legal to share pics(which is the most retarded law ever).

posting teenage cocks is gay too

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Also I start training at my security job tomorrow. Any advice, tips, or tricks anyone can give me before I get started?

LOVE

GIT GUD

I'm not the gay that did it anyways.

And shitpost 50% of the time.

Be courteous, sir / ma'am where appropriate. Bring a pen and notepad with you to take notes.

And have something to tell time with. Watch or a phone.

Went over courteousness with the guy who hired me. I automatically do that anyway since I worked in retail for so long. Also got a watch so I'm good on that thanks.

Don't make me Gazerpost.