France no

TODAY IN FRANCE!

THE FIRE RISES!

hooktube.com/watch?v=PiuxRvjXmsQ&feature=youtu.be&t=2m20s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compost
usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/11/13/firm-least-15-people-have-caught-fire-after-taser-stun/860495001/
hooktube.com/watch?v=YXH09MzUT8E
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just a little lick of fire? Man I got my hopes up for a fully immolated nigger for nothing.

France has combustible niggers?

The last 2 words sound like a great name for a band. Or maybe just a great idea.

Cue lugenpresse crying about plight of refugees.
This nog planned this shit

Niggers are so volatile they spontaneously combust.

i don't even like american cops but at least they happily kill niggers. i bet this french cop gets fired. if this was america the cop would get a paid vacation and it would be justly earned for removing nigger instead of only burning him accidentally with a taser and then saving him.

france is dead and they deserve it for resisting the 3rd reich.

As always it makes me laugh how their countries police basically just surround them and ask them to please stop.

I searched for it. The name seems to be available.

low effort OP, ur a fag.

I just want to make Holla Forums laugh.

Different places in time
Different continents
Different languages
Same nigger bullshit

it's called coal-burning

lmao

making compost is better than burning

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compost

I thought it was going to be about RWDS throwing molotov cocktails at them. Inseat it's about a typical encounter with dindu.
OP is a faggot

dob jej

burnt niggers probably smell fucking terrible though

HOLY FUCK JUST SHOOT THE NIGGER ALREADY

I dont get it who squirted the burning shit on the nigger?
Does frog police have burning shit in their police belts?

I've never seen that much blood from such a quick blast of fire either. That must have been a seriously hot flame… I had to watch again to make sure it wasn't the baton hitting the niggarms, and it wasn't. Yet somehow its arms are totally fucked and bloodied heh.

I went to french school so I could fucking have my sides sent into orbit when he said that.
As soon as the guy gets moltoved in the face, the cop asks "Sa va?" "You okay?"
He answers AAAAAAAAHHH IM DYING

The nigger had been in some kind of altercation prior to the video starting and had blood on his arm to begin with. The cops were surrounding him but keeping him at a distance because hes covered in possibly aids blood, and he keeps advancing aggressively and ranting about some shit I cant understand because his nigger accent is so thick. Anyways, it looks like right as hes being beaten by the one cops club, some random guy runs up and throws a moltov cocktail in his face. You can hear the glass smash.

The nigger had set shit on fire and still had gas on him. The taser ignited the gas.

If you check the video at the beginning, seems like his arms was already bleeding even before the fire.

"J'ai mourir" translate to "I have deathed", he's probably some type of illegal.

I have no idea what was on his, but early on when they first approached him and get him to put his hands up the first time, you can see what looks like he was stabbed in the chest or something. Could have been in a fight / starting one or something, I don't know.

Britty gud bred tho, needs more cibl unress an fried dinduz

This is what we're up against.

"Recule" means back up.
He says "taze me, taze me"
"Arrete toi" means you stop, or stop it you.
"Ne touche pas" dont touch me
"Regarde" means look, or look at this
At ~1:15 he says to call the "pompier" which are firefighters, possibly emergency response in general
Niggers ranting about sluts, "salope"
Didnt get much else, then get gets moltov'd.

Could really use an actual French person in here.

salope means literally "dirty dick". If he were talking about women "salcon" (sp?) would be the right word (dirty cunt).

Maybe where youre from but Ive only ever heard Salop and Putain for slut and whore.

I learned my french curses from a book, so if you are a native speaker I defer to your skills.

I went to a mixed French and English school as a kid, in an English area. Its enough that I could survive in a French country, but I cant exactly always keep up with a native speaker. I can read it a lot better than I can write it, or understand other people speaking it. Its like trying to understand someone through an accent in a foreign language. Its like twice as hard as understanding the guy in pic related. Good job if you can.

Thanks for the info user and the translation ability.

back in the good old days. Let such fortunate times prosper once more.

I didn't hear glass, it sounded like the taser got fired and it had a fault.
>usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/11/13/firm-least-15-people-have-caught-fire-after-taser-stun/860495001/

All I am saying is that this behavour warrants putting the ape to sleep permanently. Why is that so controversial to say around the cheese-tray?

He's saying "Je vais mourir" which means I'm going to die.

hooktube.com/watch?v=YXH09MzUT8E

fucking nigger

i've got a few questions lol.
is there any context to this video?
is his right fore-arm nearly ripped off in the end of the video?
why does he have blood all over him?
and what combustible liquid was he covered in that the taser lit him up?

A gigantic marvelous structure will be built in Africa one day. It will be called "The Dindu Archive". A testament to the people that once roamed it's lands. It will be highly entertaining. Their sole contribution worth remembering. Take for instance, the timeless classic; Gib-My-Money man.

see

Top kek, checked

This. American cops may be hesitatant to shoot PoCs because of the PR, but I don't care what color you are, if you don't comply immediately they will escalate rapidly until you do, and if you so much as brush up against one you will charged with assault. Shove one and you'll get a free beatdown along with the arrest.

What the fuck is up with his elbow and forearm? It looked like it was dissolving. What kind of molotov makes your flesh fall off your bones?

LMFAO

Checked.
It's aidskuru.
I can tell I'm a doctor

It's the combination of popeye arms, lighting, and shit camera.

/r French user to translate lyrics into English for Gaia and Invictus

It would help alot if you wrote them down in French.
I will make sure to add them to different lyric sites

I don't understand how that happened but I'm glad it did

Syphon Filter is one of my favorite games.

and a bonus classic

the problem is they do this to whites more often. I know a 17 year old kid (my gfs little brother) that got charged with assault and had to serve adult jail time because he was at a skate park, there was a fight, cop went to break it up and got shoved by the boy while doing it. His life is going to be much harder now because he was a basic rowdy teenager. american cops are cowards, race traitors, and usually do more harm than good seeing as all these nigger police chiefs order them to stand down while Chimp Lives Matter runs wild, meanwhile they will attack any white gathering. American cops escalate ANY situation even if they have no idea whats going on, will drag white women onto hot asphalt for being diabetic, shoot white people doing lawn work (HES GOTTA WEAPON), raid the wrong house and kill white dads, their animals for barking even in cages, but the SECOND they dont feel like they have the upperhand THEN they show their true colors. Its hard for me to have sympathy for cops when I dont know any good ones. When I hear of niggers/antifa killing them, I just dont have any care left after theyve drained it my entire life.

Checked, word for word. I got a drug charge (use only, thankfully) it was some tuff ol' state bois and they felt the need to go after my friend and I as a "Guilty by association" deal. They were sickening individuals anyway. I have no sympathy for them, I too, have yet to meet a truly good cop, they all wear saccharine smiles, when they're not abusing they're power as a higher figure that is.
Fuck em, let them get killed along side the niggers they're shooting.

So the taser somehow ignited the nog?

Maybe
But he had to be soaked in some flammable shit for that. After all sparks are sparks.

Maybe really drunk? He was shirtless so unless his dreds were dripping I'm not seeing what was there to ignite. It was also really concentrated to his front and easy to snuff so there wasn't a whole lot of flammable crap on him.
Just odd unless the oil in his veins got ignited.

fuck off nigger lover

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

This.

Just filter him, there's more than one unique thing in his post hat only he posts

This is exactly how you don't do it. Cops in america used to be trained in how to deescalate. Escalation will always result in a fight because you are putting more energy into the situation resulting in conflict.

I realise not everybody can have burger cops who would have (correctly) shot him in the first thirty seconds of the video. But surely they can find some cops who aren't literal faggots.

Nigger veins have liquor in them.

He will get millions of eurobucks and the "police" will be fired and sent to prison.

Those dubs…

Also;
Why don't they have any funs? That nigger could have been legally shot by the police in the US for like 3 minutes straight.

So how did this even happen? Was he drinking gasoline and carving off the flesh of his elbow for fun?
Less than a minute into the video and I was shouting to just fucking taze him already.

Lighting them on fire seems a bit more fun TBH.

Oh shit, maybe it was a synthol ignition. Blew up his popeye muscle. MSDS for Synthol says
FLAMMABILITY CLASSIFICATION RED LABEL – Flammable, Flash below 100 F (38 C)
(not the same synthol I know but did he?)

What if you live in Australia or something?

1. Shoot
2. Ask questions

I'm ok with this for wild nogs

Nigga was going for that Phoenix crisp crunch

6968e9 is right on the salope meaning.
Sale con or sale conne (depend on the sex of the opponent) is for when your oppponent act like a cunt/idiot.

brings a whole new meaning to the word "coal burning"

That shirtless fucker kept taunting the officer with the baton as thought he had some deluded shred of self-worth. I have to do max sets of pull ups whenever I see maddening shit like this. Thanks OP

It's french "security adjunct" or something. They're glorified parking meter checkers and security guards. They don't issue them guns (too dangerous… for them. It's more a social aid program than an actual security thing).
French actual cops (almost always with vests. Sentries have armor + SMG at least if not AR + helmets) are known to bash people heads in on a regular basis.

Nigger caught fire because that's what spray (any, be it pepper or Axe) + Taser does.

Well that's simply because the white community doesn't exist as such,politicians have long learned you can fuck up the arse white people without consecuence,if they fuck up with any minority that minority will chimp out/kike up or do something that will force them to apologise etc etc.
Meanwhile white life's are seen as cheap with little to no political value by the kikes and even by the non kikE politicians thus police departments are more trigger happy around whites and judges more willing to give charges to whites when police might have ignired the case in the first place like they do with blacks chimping out/loitering.

That's due to the lack of community,we used to think of our countries as the community but now that they are enriched and we live every time more isolated there ain't such thing,but the trust in that non existant community remains while the truth is you're alone,the kikes have isolated whites down to the fucking individual,who can't even trust his family thanks to feminism taking his children and wife away.
That's why you end with situation like in England where the possibility to be seen as racist against pakis outweighted their duty towards the community since they knew whites wouldn't chimp out and their voices wouldn't be heard,nor their victims protested,nor pander in the media pr cried by the nation.

I fucking enjoyed it OP.

Tasers be racist. It's part of negroid culture to cover themselves with flammable oils.

Finally some evidence that Coal™ is indeed combustible.
I leave it to greater minds than my own to figure out how harness it's power as a fuel.

Cologne is racis?

Good, stupid nog learned his fucking lesson. Don't put on cologne to cover up your monkey stench.

That's where you're wrong.

Yeah, French men can be impossible to understand. Especially the older ones that have destroyed their vocal cords by smoking too many gauloises cigs.

damn, once the flames started he got compliant quickly
they should teach that in the academy

All niggers are combustible if you try hard enough.

holy shit, it does look like his forearms popped

Technically Cajun and Creole are almost pure french (if using archaic bits) but it's nearly impossible to understand even for french.

Context.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
zxc

I can picture it.

White Nationalism is the answer, not the problem, gtfo.

ever wonder where to keep all your honey?

all the ingredients in "legit" synthol are flammable too, probably moreso after a fresh injection (alcohol).

ZOGbots are trash and serve their jewish masters loyally.

Should've let the money burn, why the hell is this such a big deal, pigment of skin means heat keeps them protected. thought the frogs might do what was right

somehow the only thing as disappointing as a nigger not being killed is my god awful typing

More like France yes. Good thing that based cop saved him 2.3 seconds later.

1960's Paris was comfier than I knew

this
bootcucks can fuck off american police are faggot trigger happy psychopaths

What the fuck is your argument faggot?

ITT: niggers

Checked and capped for overwhelming truth.

Dirty little secret about the bootlickers is that they're actually cops themselves, their writing style and syntax is highly reminiscent of policeone.com posters and (if yer a leaf) blueline.ca. Man, if you read their posts often enough you'll realize they not just know what they're doing, they honestly enjoy this sort of ethnomasochism. They're also the worst kind of boomer possible.

What movie is that? I love me some Leslie Nielsen but it's been awhile.

polite sage for offtopic

It's too bad she was a communist.

Watch them all, nigger.

HIS NIGGER JUICE SPONTANEOUSLY CUMBUSTED user!

So what you're saying is that if whites acted violently in response to provocation, the government and the elite that runs it would be more careful and potentially less jewish. It sounds the exact opposite of what deescalation shills say is true. Violence does work.

lmao

Not only the government (and trust me it would happen)
the shitskins as well,niggers weren't better decades ago,but they sure did behave better because they understood consecuences for their actions and were afraid.
I've seen one black saying to another how you shouldn't cat call muslim girls because muslims would hit them.

Please translate this. write it down….
you will be doing immense good

I guess it was the remnants of the (((French Nationalism Inc.))) that the (((Allies))) pushed to convince the Resistance to fight back Nazi occupation. It waned in the nineties and look at today's France.

So the Joker was on the money, once again?

Idiot.

Oy vey, time to get rid of tasers.

I thought he was going to hop on the motorcycle and Ghost Ride away.

(checked)
As funny as it is to see niggers burn, the smell must be unbearable.

He deserved every bit of that. And France deserves every bit of the chimp outs for allowing their nation to fall so far.

They are the same the world over, and earn their name every day

Is that thumping some shitty music or the cop's heartbeat??

They happily kill whites too. They don't really give a fuck about anything but their paycheck, they don't support white nationalism at all and they're hardly even patriotic. Cops are careerist enforcers of the will of the state on the people. If this were the Third Reich then cops would be knocking on Jews' doors and would be a net good. This is not the Third Reich, this is ZOG, they are merely the glue that is holding the kike system together.
d&c

also I've heard that more French fought for the Axis because France capitulated so quickly and so many French served in the Waffen SS.. the same cannot be said of the Anglosphere or Russia

Got to love this shit training and even shittier character judgment.
Too bad character judging isn't selected for in modern police forces.
De-escalation didn't improve the situation after 30 seconds. Escalation of force should have started at 31 seconds with the officers pulling batons.

The world would be so much better if retards, pussies, and power tripping faggots weren't selected for police duty.

Just hurry up and tase the fucker.

Niggers so fragile

etc etc , read the fukin article , retards

a man bursts into FLAMES when he's tasered by French police after daring them to use their weapons on him

You're thinking of pic related.

Do they go to pig farms and kill chug whores too?

Checked. Fuck cops. Most of them don't even know the laws they are supposed to uphold and continually break them while holding a double standard for the humans who provide their livelihood via forced-by-violence-at-gunpoint taxes.

AAAAA J'AI MOURIR

All of them are, the population only needs to realize this.