I saw this on tv tonight while watching the world series, hilarious

I saw this on tv tonight while watching the world series, hilarious.

well, the best I can say is that all these people getting fucked over is good because it gives Todd that much more money to make a good TES 6

What the fuck nigger

Shill, please.

The series might have amazing lore but the devs are trash that try to turn it into an extremely generic game with a bit of magic.

has there ever been a good TES game?

They couldn't even be bothered to put together something new

If they won't make a new engine, why would they make a new trailer?

Once some of the more essential mods inevitably get ported it'll replace OG Skyrim for me, so I can't really complain too much. Game runs better, looks better, and is more stable than the original, so it's basically just a patch as far as most of the PC users are concerned.

Fucking console plebs buying it again at a full sixty bucks though, that's just retarded.

Jesus christ I didnt even think it was that bad.

it is retarted but they are selling to console players who current gen consoles so it goes both ways

shill thread

TES fans aren't even human and Todd is probably going to spend 90% of his shekels in marketing for TES6, 1% into the actual game and use the rest of the money to lenghten his manlet body @ china.

I mean I get it, but fuck, it's so dumb. I've met people who are buying brand new PS4's/Xbone's plus Skyrim just for the really shitty limited mod support.

It boggles my mind. Just invest in a fucking PC you stupid faggots.

People keep talking about TES6 like it's the next thing they're going to make, but Todd already said that they've got two new IPs they're working on and planning to launch so we won't be seeing TES6 for another ten to fifteen years, seeing how they usually have a dev cycle between games of at least five.

None of the money made by this re-release is going to a 'better' TES6, it's going to whatever the fuck their next IP is going to be.

you really can't call anyone a pleb when you're playing fucking skyrim, plebe.

a pc is a shittier investment for gaming than almost any console tbh

1984 out of 10

WEW
Also webm, although it's just the Skyrim trailer that has been playing since 2011. I don't know what's so funny about.

keep buying graphics cards goy, you need them for all those uh…

console ports? grand strategy games? 4 year late, last gen console ports?

Since when has a AAA company used it's profits to make better games? For one, they probably think it would "hurt" the industry if they made their friends actually compete for once, for another they have a loyal fanbase on par with blizzard's that will play anything with their name on it.
I know this is probably a shill thread (it could just be a fanboy) but I'm honestly starting to think marketers must be a little slow or something.

You need time, talent, passion, and enough dosh. Not loads of it to waste on marketing and then you compromise on the quality of your game because now you have to appeal to every imaginable audience in order to stay afloat.
Mafia 3 needs to sell 8 gorillian copies to merely break even.

Bethesda lacks passion and talent. But they have so much time because they steal it from their own development teams and so much money because of idiots like you.

Sorry user, I'll go back to playing Meme Souls or something else that's Holla Forums approved so I don't hurt your feelings.

Priceless

Also
Such taste, why am I not surprised?

am I on Holla Forums? Jesus, I laughed at loud @ seeing the exact same trailer from 2011 being rehashed all over again for pure shekels in 2016 and thought I'd share the laugh, lighten the fuck up

I didn't buy the special edition, dipshit

I noticed that shit too.

They are literally so lazy they used the same exact commercial will all their bullshit "GOTY" awards slapped on it.