#TimesUp: #MeToo Coming to a Workplace Near You

Continue reading the main story

archive.is/uaEED

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visa-and-immigration/donald-trump-may-hold-back-plan-to-deport-thousands-of-h-1b-visa-holders/articleshow/62425288.cms
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
nytimes.com/2018/01/05/opinion/golden-globes-metoo.html
archive.is/UTrvm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If women didn't suck at their jobs they'd be in the same positions they're bitching about not having.

Simple as that.

Oprah seriously needs to fucking die now.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to work with women since I can't see anyone opposing these cunts and these new sexual harassment laws will probably be made into law.

Where did you read anything about wages? This is about sexual harassment.

It's illegal to discriminate by sex. If you have evidence of a crime, go to the police.

Considering all the behind the scenes shit that goes on in Hollywood, the chain reaction will eventually see the whole thing crumble apart. You'd think (((they'd))) be taking more serious countermeasures to contain this, or at least shifting their money onto a new entertainment sector to build up from just in case.

We must demand that the electric jew have only femyle cast and crew for every production until they are fucking bankrupt. Should take 2 or 3 years.

Reminder Oprah wears little boy's foreskins on her face.

>You'd think (((they'd))) be taking more serious countermeasures to contain this
Why? Cuckolds are embracing their new Feminist overlords. Now they want you to embrace it as well, even if they have to lobby the government to put a gun in your face and force you to.

No.

Reminder that it's easy to start your own business and live how you want.

Diversity & Feminist bullshit is forced on you once you surpass a certain number of employees.

Sounds like a good opportunity to start some shit.

sounds like an opportunity to get sued into the ground.

I can work with that.

lol

Women have all the same rights as men and have for a century. They can vote, own property, maintain lawsuits, testify in court and serve on juries. They can start businesses, serve as directors, executives, and shareholders. They can have bank accounts, and invest their money with all the same freedom of choice as men. They can organize politically and hold political office. If there is any inequality between the sexes at this point, then the only explanation is that the sexes are not equal.

DAILY REMINDER '#' MEANS POUND SIGN

POUND ME TOO

This. Corporations exist to turn a profit, all else be damned. If corporations could hire women to do the same work for less money, then no men would have jobs.

It's not about wages it's about sexual harassment. Read the article before replying.

Jews have a very particular fetish for seeing their monuments destroyed while leaving others to clean up the mess. I bet they love to play Jenga.

Good idea user. It would be the fastest redpill for the brethren to stop giving money to the electric jew and get /fit/
Jewwood would crash harder than the NFL is crashing now.

Holy shit the open mouth thing meme is real.
Its like the entire establishment are fucking pod people.

They made that movie just to mock us.

I saw this coming. They offer up one of the more offensive members of the tribe, one who brings them too much heat, then they offer up another sacrificial lamb, one that makes it seem as if the whole Rotten edifice is about to collapse, then it all turns to shit and the golem that was attacking its creator until now turns to face you again.

Ok honestly I'm fucking sick of ivanka, i didn't vote for this kike convert shitlib whore I voted for Trump to build a wall and arrest pedophiles. Ivanka has literally no place in the WH and it's getting incredibly infuriating seeing this cunt consistently advocate for everything anti-MAGA. Think the time is coming where we need to confront potus on this.

Problem solved

They already have, see the games industry's takeover. Lurk two more years.

I say let them. Let women try and run their own businesses. They will all fail spectacularly. Women are barely capable of normal white collar office jobs as is.

That plan is already falling apart.

That's been ongoing for quite some time now and I doubt they'd were thinking about Hollywood's health as a reason to do it. They were seeing an emerging market that was getting larger and simply wanted to further their reach. They wouldn't have intended for it to serve as a contingency but as an extension.

Not to mention a lot of other industries depend on celebrities and movies as marketing tools, merchandising and source of entertainment of news stories (which serve as "stealth" shilling for something). That won't translate well into gaming because all that requires a passive medium to advertise that assortment of products and gossip effectively. If they tried to introduce all that shit into gaming it would effectively annihilate it.

So any contingency investment would also have to be towards a passive medium AND allow co-dependents to remain mostly unaffected. If anything they'd be more interested in investing in streaming services as an insurance policy most likely.

Bring on the witch hunts!

The membership ritual includes sewing the nostrils shut. That's how they identify each other.

Severely underrated post

Oh god this made me laugh too fucking hard.

God damnit STILL can't make a thread because chodemonkey has the catalog fucked up

economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visa-and-immigration/donald-trump-may-hold-back-plan-to-deport-thousands-of-h-1b-visa-holders/articleshow/62425288.cms
Trump is walking it back if anyone cares to make a thread.

Polite sage for obvious reasons

Who gives a shit they are raping fucking children

I can tell you right now what's going to happen: they will run to the government claiming they need subsidies in order to compete in a male-centric, anticompetitive field.
And, of course, they will be drowned in truckloads of cash.
Women don't have the same compunctions as men do about cheating to win.

I also have another prediction: they'll try to introduce laws similar to Sweden's where women must account for 50% of leadership in government and companies.
In fact, I think that is the end goal of metoo.

wonder if you could connect the dots with their agape mouths. Bet it draws something horrifying

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

I don't remember having to suck Harvey off for that last electrical wiring job, do you?

these

Yees.. YEESSS, OUTJEW THE JEW!

Satan, as the Father of Lies, I think you understand full well the futility of using argumentation in dialog with women.

In other primates showing the inside of the mouth is a sign of stress and aggression, just chew on that.

She's going to win the next election.
I'm not saying this to shill, I'm saying this because this is a reality we need to be prepared for.
And I welcome it.
Obama brought us a huge surge in popularity and acted as a massive catalyst.
Trump gives us breathing room to organize and prepare.
Pres. Oprah is going to be the biggest shit-storm of our generation.

How on earth did I not notice this sooner?

They're fighting against nature, their own biology, themselves, which wouldn't be a problem except they're involving us.

Woman is the only creature that refuses to be what she is.

TIMES UP.

KIKES ARE DONE.

Yes the 95%+ huwhite male manufacturing, agriculture, and resource extraction industries otherwise known as "actually productive economic activity rather than total worthless dogshit" are just full of libshit women who are harassed everyday.

This is some sly shit. Yet again the jew tries to turn this into a Marxist class struggle. You know, because an empire built on jewish perversion and white owned small businesses are basically the same thing with the same shared problems.

I was wondering how this entire #metoo thing would be used against white conservatives. It's beginning.

Thanks for the laugh

That's also a girl, but granted… she does have a mean case of manface.

There's a much easier and cheaper and safer way for companies to end "sexual harassment in the workplace".

Don't hire women. Don't promote women. Don't mentor women.

Problem solved.

Beta is best maid.

Women should only be permitted employment as maids, and only then if they are attractive.

This is kinda brilliant, tbh…

Twitter campaign or something.
Get the hashtag retards to go rabid on the kikes.

It's bad, however, I'm more concerned why user even has that first pic saved to their hard drive in the first place.

It looks like the work of a team of H1B interns.

Whichever crisis management firm Pedowood hired did a really good job, they took a predictable approach but rolled it out perfectly. That is all that can be said at this point.

If the nigger balloon lady wins all it really means is the total collapse of America into the 3rd world, and/or the race war. Trump is just keeping us afloat as best he can, but he lacks the power to do enough with the repulicucks and democrats both fighting him.

Fucking this, and keep in mind that they don't use anesthetic during the (((circumcision))) I think the jew doctors love to cause white infants pain, probably related to their demonic blood sacrifice stuff. Men and women normies i've tried explain this to have just responded with "but make up is hott".

How many millions of dollars and influence did it take Weinstein and his perverted jewish comrades to turn this away from them?

You're both assuming that this works in any fashion. The only women who will involve themselves in this are those already in libtard industries, ie enemy territory such as urban services and the management of corporations such as walmart. Despite them targeting "blue collar" work there is essentially zero chance of the secretary working for a small oil company in Pennsylvania to give a shingle shit as she hates feminism and outside of secretarial positions women are essentially unknown in productive economic pursuits. The service industry is cancer and should be destroyed and those corporations who are roughly aligned with us and might support us are essentially immune to this. Moreover the women will need to lie about harassment by white men, since it simply doesn't happen unlike the kikes who do it as a matter of course and leave plenty of circumstantial evidence as they rent a hotel room then jack off into a potted plant rather than even fuck the naive cunt that wants to "get into show business".

This whole thing has been a psyop/propaganda campaign to finally and totally cuck men. Instead of focussing on Hollywood, they're now deflecting it onto average, working class men who might have made a clumsy pass at a colleague.

Is anyone actually seeing this 'reality' play out in real life? Honestly a lot of guys at my work don't even talk to women at all, let alone make passes at them. I would basically call them MGTOW.

Older women that I've talked to say that they used to get hit on quite a bit by their colleagues, but that they didn't mind flirting and it was all a bit of fun. So we've got this situation where essentially the most meek generation of men will be targeted like we're sexual predators, it really is going to be hugely damaging to society as a whole.

HAHAHAHA, FFS I work with nurses, they make anywhere from $50 to 100k a year depending on if they have a 2 year degree up to a masters… they are "less privileged" than someone like me huh? because they're a poor innocent womyn and I'm an evil privileged white man, right? Ya know, despite the fact I make less than half what they do, work twice as hard, but nah man, I have a penis, so they need legal funds to pay for them to sue wealthy doctors into oblivion

It has for years now, and its why businesses are bloated full of do-nothing middle management HR cunts, and entertainment has gone even further to the left in its propaganda AND become absolute total dogshit in its writing and acting (50 shades of grey was actually a movie.. just remember that). Women, and the noses that push them into power, are without a single doubt the reason our nation and every aspect of it has slowly turned to complete shit.

Fuck them, they are the cancer that is killing our race, our nation, and handing the world over to subhumans that will burn it to ashes and leave us all living in the jungle (or bombed out remains of cities.. oh wait detroit already exists). It really is time we told these harpies to shut up and get in line. Though I guess this is sort of happening with decent men refusing to marry these insufferable cunts.

In the end, after they inflict much pain and suffering upon everyone else, the regressives always lose. If we need parity in the work force, then we need more jobs, so we should stop offshoreing.

In fact, we can turn this very golem upon them: Offshoring is a form of racism and misogyny where they only hire asian men to perform the work and get out of hiring women.We can turn this upon silicone valley in such a way that it destroys them overnight.

The reason why the white race is dying off, is because we are not fighting the kike on every front, and are not using their weapons against them. Turn about is fair play, the kike does not understand this. Here we have an opportunity to destroy the regressives by forcing them to chose: Rapefugees or Womyn. We should be assaulting their morals daily with these sophie's choices. Until we do, we will not win this war.

We already have been being targeted like sexual predators, remember when the kikes convinced an entire generation of air head college girls that 1/3 of them would be violently raped by white males? I see what
you are saying, with men not talking to women anymore. I've been in university almost 4 years working to get into medical school, and haven't talked to any girls. I'd be to worried about some current year +3 girl getting me thrown out of college destroying all that hard work.

kek. I don't think we really need to worry much though, feminism is dead, the tide against it turned long ago, and hollywood turning to oprah is like a coming to god moment for them. Oprah is a god to them, they have tried everything else it hasn't worked, and they think she can save them. She cannot.

Hello newfag. That word was made up by libshits who are mad that their commie friends are going for the "eternal revolution" route rather than the slow boil wherein society dies with a whimper while they enjoy their hedonistic bullshit. Sargon of Cuckcod comes to mind as a faggot who demands everybody be "reasonable" and adhere to some magical "liberalism" that is inoffensive simply so that goyim don't get pissed off enough to destroy the kikes, leftists, and shitskins like himself(octoroons are still shitskins).

We are literally the forgotten people. Women only care about top 20%. Unless you've got a great career, decent looks, height etc you're basically ignored unless they need something from you then and there. This is what happens when you systematically raise the value of women and devalue men through things like feminism and sending factories overseas.

The government even steals your tax money and then gives it away to women. Women don't even have to marry you for security reasons, they've told the government to take it from us by force so they can go and fuck top 20% and do whatever they want.

Why is violence off the table? You can manipulate people, run them through years of propaganda, fund society destroying movements, turn them into debt slaves, take away their jobs, women and opportunities, but the moment you talk about simply taking them out you're running some sort of CIA campaign?

Violence is the great equaliser. No matter whether you're a NEET in mom's basement or a CEO of some company in Hollywood or New York, you still go down when someone hits you in the back of the head with a hammer.

Why limit yourself? All urbanites and their pets are enemies, I fully approve of untraceable individual assassinations without apparent motive which makes it nearly impossible for the police to form a list of suspects which includes the actual killer. But also kill shitskins in your local community, this is actually happening around Bradford and Oil City, where a rash of murders of non-whites and jews has happened. It seems some anons are taking matters into their own hands. Or you could engage in arson of HUD buildings in your area and any habitats of shitskins you know of. Without any witnesses they have essentially no means of tracing it back to you. If everybody did it one time then we'd almost have the problem solved. Not that I have done it, FBI no bully.

As for me I merely dabble in completely legal chemistry, for educational reasons of course. pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Just remember to contaminate the scenes of any IRL pranks with random human detritus collected from airports or bus stations or where every you can find some hair and skin laying around in seat cushions to put in a bag and mask your own presence.

You don't have violence on your side, no one reading this is a candidate for fantastical high-level covert shit.
We have anonymity, we live among unsuspecting people who tell us their secrets and that is our only leverage. Go find out shit you're not supposed to spread about your local hierarchy and dig to see if it fits in with something larger.

Find someone that needs to go, do your research and apply the ol knifaroo when you see them. Not hard.

Does anyone else notice that threads immediately get slid/ignored whenever someone suggests something like this? I'm getting more and more convinced that this board is fully controlled, I mean we already know it's run by kikes I suppose.

If you're gonna kill someone we all want to see dead, great. No need to talk about it here. In fact talking about it makes it less likely to happen.

Fucking hell

Also if a few niggers/jews are mysteriously murdered without any suspects and a few houses of pajeet "doctors" burn down the rest are very hesitant to come to your county again. It doesn't take much nor does it need to be public. Just buy some extra barrels for your .22 pistol, shoot them if they live in an isolated area, and discard the barrels in a swamp after you've used them. Same thing with the knife, destroy the clothes you wore so they have nothing to match fabrics and no blood to use as evidence, wear a hairnet under your mask and comb beforehand to minimize your forensic presence. And remember that unless they can create a suspect list it doesn't matter. Hell if you kill nignogs and spics they'll assume it is drug-related violence and in effect immediately be thrown off your trail. Pretend to buy drugs and then murder the dealer in a covert manner and walk away. Or steal the drugs and his wallet and immediately discard them afterward to solidify the ruse.

They assume that nobody does this, which is already untrue as I know for a fact that somebody in Cameron County is hunting muds and faggots specifically to point that there have been 4 drive by assaults on the only fag-club within 100 miles resulting in 5 deaths and they don't even have a suspect after a year of investigation. And that guy is targetting the same fag club half the time.

In some cases the local sheriffs are covertly on our side, but don't count on it. We are their ultimate nightmare, we don't even operate in cells we are truly lone wolves, conspiracies of one man. A man is mortal but his ideals can never die so long as other men hold to them. That is were anonymity like this helps us. Nobody need say anything specific, we don't need to collude, we just all need to do whatever we can to make their lives hell.

The more society crumbles both from their degeneracy and from our rabble rousing the stronger our position becomes, either we get our DoTR or we get the political impetus to reverse this trend and pull the same incremental bullshit they pulled on us.

Tim Es up

It's not dead. Women only reject the label because the title of feminist is Grade-A Man Repellent. What you're missing is the fact that feminists laws and the feminist dogma are still being voted in and accepted by women at large because women will work as a collective against men because of their nature. Cato The Elder and many other ancestors pointed this out long ago.

Simply put, take women's rights away and our civilization will flourish again.

Women should have never been given the vote, but you can thank the state of Wisconsin for fucking up. Mainly the prospector, but still.

They're not even rights. They're privileges.

Women don't have the right to vote. They have the privilege of not being subject to the draft but getting to vote anyways.

Men have no such privilege.

Women don't have a right to choose. they have the privilege of not being financially responsible for their poor sexual and reproductive choices.

Men have no such privilege.

How do we co-opt that? C'mon lads, think like (((they))) do!

Adjust for inflation, user.

I've been shitposting this on twitter today using my "Black Panthers" Twitte account

The only real power the kikes have, is them making others do their bidding. In reality they are a bunch of psychopathic, meek, weak old men. You think Soros could take a punch to the temple? I doubt it, Rothschild is celebrating his 12th heart or something like that. You could kill him with a firecracker.

I mean, the only reason they are still being able to continue this genocide is because they still have people fooled into doing what they want and protect them from us.

Government is the enemy.

Someone who was serious would JUST DO IT, not talk about it on a public imageboard where alphabet soup would see. That's why posts promoting violence are probably CIAniggers. The posters have no intention of actually committing those acts. If they did, they wouldn't be posting.

LMAO, Swede, Norway, and Denmark (IIRC) already have those laws in place - for companies of a certain size, 50% of the board must be female.

They're going to have to ban male producers and other men from power positions. As long as men are in those positions, wannabe actresses will drop their panties for them. And that will be called, abuse of power. These guys won't even be able to date almost any woman in LA because most of these women want a shot at being an actress.

So the only men allowed into power positions will be faggots and half-fags. Hollywood will be run by an army Kathleen Kennedies.

Say goodbye to Hollwood.

Even the (((NYT))) came out with an article saying
nytimes.com/2018/01/05/opinion/golden-globes-metoo.html
archive.is/UTrvm

Too bad!

I just refer to it as the cuckface these days, covers it pretty well.

Wyoming user.

This is already true, and likely always has been.

The EEOC takes these cases for free, prosecutes them with expert specialized attorneys if there is a strong case there, and sends them to mediation if there isn't enough to bring it to trial.

Setting up this fund is a stupid waste of $$.