Enjoy your permaban.

wtf I love niggers now

i dont post on halfchan. I was banned. Read niggas READ

you a dumb nigger

to be banned you had to post there.

deez jews

how should i reply?

You should've said "#OpenBordersForWakanda"

Mention the 50% murder and 40% rape rate, despite nigger bucks making up only 6% of the population.

since it's a disney movie im gonna assume black panther is going to somehow side with open borders by the end so i'd rather not endorse it

thats so overused. crime statistics do nothing to move convos to a fun place

Mention that niggers didn't invent neither the wheel nor the written word despite 20,000 years of isolation.

Tell them that majority-black towns and cities in the US are shitholes. Detroit, most places in jew york, places in Washington, etc.

Ancient history. Who cares.

The big teeth. That should be a focus here.

Pickaninny spotted and reported

i went with

the benefits of slavery are vastly overrated by the media. The economy has flourished much more without slavery, just look at the stock market boom since Trump has been elected for instance, not even mentioning the massive growth the States has had without slavery in the last century. Also, anyone who understands history understands that slavery was abolished WILLINGLY by the slaveowners in the know because feeding, clothing, and housing slaves is expensive, as are their medical bills. Typical slaveowners were against it because they don't have the cunning and long-term thinking that (((some slaveowners))) did, of course. It is much easier to set them free and then "hire" them to work for your plantation for a pittance, while leaving them the responsibility of providing their own life essentials. You've been (((tricked))) my friend. And as always, you're forgetting that the Irish were the first "slaves" (actually indentured servants) who literally had it much worse than actual slaves because a slave is an "investment" so you WANT to keep them alive as long as possible, while an indentured servant has an expiry date of typically seven years, so the master has no problem with beating them mercilessly to get a lifetime of work out of those seven years–and if they die, so be it. Of course, you don't see the Irish complaining about their historical injustices, there is no Irish Lives Matters movement. They just carried on and became great productive citizens.

The immigration that is beneficial to America of course has to be examined on a case-by-case basis, but in general, one well-educated doctor or engineer from Africa essentially has to carry probably ten unemployable and financially burdensome refugees with no prospects. As long as the numbers are on the right side of that balance, you're correct–POC actually help whites. The worry is that the balance has shifted too far in the other direction, and despite any financial benefit POC may bring to their host country, the damage caused by cultural differences must be considered–and usually isn't. A muslim PhD who habitually rapes children shouldn't really be seen as a net benefit, regardless of his financial benefits to polite society. And if you look at the glorious lack of prosperity of Africa, you will see that the balance is probably not as good as you think, otherwise they would have been able to build a greater continent by now.

Not that you have any chance of tweeting that successfully, sorry

This movie is going to lead to dead Boers, isn’t it?

Heh gottem

how? Are they going to project it on to the side of an elephant? They do not have theaters.

There are few things I hate more than nigger apologists

Apparently Seth Rogan was obsessed with the Naxi next door guy the NYT wrote an article about for awhile. Used to tweet and dm the guy and everything. Who knows why. Maybe some of these celebs are actually as obsessed with politics as they pretend to be.

What slave labor did Canada, Sweden, or Australia use?

They're so used to seeing their opposition as evil grotesque monsters that they become shocked to see that they act like normal human beings. It's kind of how they've reacted to Cantwell.

Yeah but Cantwell is shock jock radio guy.

and Cantwell is rude. He doesnt act normal at all.

The Irish.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhh 😂

Swedish used niggers aswell

When?

kek

what's the difference?

Well done

m8 I…

It's like 13%, where did you get 6%?

Only the men.

8 Irish signed the declaration of independence of America which was establish for free huwhite people. So they've always been white. Also, Ireland is far less a shithole than america with far less resources. They know how to run a country despite having to deal with the eternal anglo constantly. Actual niggers just bend the knee for anyone with a whip.

I don't think they brought them home, and it could be like the america's with the semites running it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_slave_trade

And if you come back arguing with economics after the "x isn't white" argument then I know who (((you))) are

Yeah, the groids weren't brought home. Sounds like they had a colony that was the equivalent of Malta but for slave trade and just made a profit from being a place where you could sell slaves, which is very jewy sounding.

Does he actually believe in that conspiracy about Africa being in the space age by now if it weren't for whites?
Nevermind, I thought it was Boyega, although I wouldn't be surprised.

Woes is hilarious for this stuff. They come expecting swastikas and KKK hoods, and they find an effeminate, gay Scotsman talking autistically about Doctor Who and Withnail and I. Completely throws them off.

He's angry, but you can tell that it's justified anger as he talks about his motives for having a view. A recent example was how he criticized on his stuttering callers by stating that it was the only means of forcing them to become confident. People remember pain than good things.

someone please post part 2 if you have it

Also nice just-tier genes faggot

Watch out Daisy!

Dead johannesburgers maybe but nobody cares about them. Mostly Jews, cucks and the utterly moraly bankrupt that live there. Vast majority of "wakandians" here cannot even afford bread the last week of the month. They aint gonna watch no movies that cost 15% of their average monthly salary.

the memes are real, aren't they?

What exactly are you trying to say in this post?

Holla Forums made me a racist

Nigger if he was muh pol then he would've gone with the crime statistics.
Sometimes people are just shitposters.

Working for the police made me a racist tbh. At some point all the niggers raping and killing white people get to you and you realize Hitler was right about everything.

pic related

MY PIC DID NOT POST

There's a reason we call them cuckchan, user.

this could just be cuckchan influence however

Classic Paul Dano

the pizza is shopped, and the kike in the top right is from Holla Forums, not /pol./

:^)?

Doesn't know that Holla Forums should not be taken seriously?

DAS RITE!!!!

Maybe he's white but uses minority shield online where he's pseudonymous?
or perhaps he's truly a spic/dune coon mix

Celebrities google their own names and get into twitter slapfights constantly. Why do you think Hollywood spends so much fucking money trying to glamor these faggots up and make them seem like normal people?

woah big achievement bub

It was quite funny how Seth Rogan's wife was interested in cucking him with Cernovich.

God fucking damn it. You should bring up how a jaw bone in Israel predates the Africa findings. Maybe we'll get more niggers to join WE WUZ DA REAL JOOS meme.

I know who Mark is, he still showed up to the livestream several times to spew Holla Forums memes. I didn't know about the pizza though that wasn't the point of the image

Damn, based taco/mudshit cross-breed master race over here.
OP is a fag as always

That was a Holla Forums meetup, not Holla Forums.
These are definitely faggots from your board though.

Looks like Black Sun to me.

This doesn't deserve a thread. Kys.

Show me what threads you like, boomer.

Hilarious tbh

My bad, my memory wasn't good enough

Woman are aggravating enough when they're white. Black and Mexican women are infinitely more annoying and fucking destructive than white ones.

Ethiopia would be the ultimate BTFO to that argument. John Ooga Booga can claim without any evidence that absent colonization blacks uplift wherever they inhabit, but in the one instance of a black country where European colonization wasn't successful is not doing significantly better than any of the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa on any index imaginable. Furthermore as the white population disappeared from South Africa, the country fell from being one of the world's rising economies to being the same exact kind of shithole as the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa. In fact, in decolonization in general you see total decomposition of the infrastructure European colonizers built for the Africans with no effort made to rebuilding or maintaining it or developing alternative infrastructure.

You can also compare the situation of Detroit from when it was heavily white to its current decay, or cite a number of other American metropolises. Or even question how these great African countries even got conquered in the first place, if they were so great in the absence of evil whitey. How does an inferior power conquer a great power across a great distance?

night of the extremely fucking long knives when

I've been banned from halfchan too. I pissed off some turboautist who was friends with the mods there. The dude shitposts constantly yet can't deal with honest shitposting.

bitch thats from hwndu

lol no

OH NO NO NO

Sure thing buddy.

go back to sucking them turkish dicks kekistani faggot, you parasites are so dumb you dont even realise you are laughing stock of the real right wingers.

It's really sad how obvious you guys are.

FUCK. YOU

nigger

Jesus was greek though

bump

white left in america is bourgeois?

Yet you didn't show Holla Forums, you showed hwndu.

You didn't notice how all the big heads of companies are massive democrat supporters?
Or how most of the white left look like they havn't had to work a day in their lives?

hwndu is Holla Forums tho, now why Holla Forums has more diversity than huffington post?

Who is that hottie on the right with the gorgeous legs embracing the fat neckbeard?

Dumb attention whores are all faggots.
Shocking.

That was a meme you dip. He's a shitskin arab at best

Is that why Ikampfy banned the threads and forced it onto its own board?

that nigger is fictional, user.

imkampfy is treating the board as its own yard

ftfy

Imkampfy also banned books from Holla Forums. Not that that's surprising.

nazis burned books so i dont see the issue here

Pick one

Sorry but turks are honorary aryans

So did the Allies so what's your point?

nah

speedrunning is the most degenerate thing a human being has created.

BASED

Give these people amnesty now!

Remind him of his failings.

Oh shit. You are savage m8.

Wait, NASA (the space program) is doing this and getting away with it?

Disgusting kekfags.

18+ people!

You know they didn't burn books just because they were books, and they didn't burn all books, right?