Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger...

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

Big if true.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

Actually not a bad webm of content, OP. Shame you didn't put any effort into the actual thread. This would've been better in the general .webm thread(s).

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

OP your faggotry has reached enigmatic levels of gay cancer.

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

Nicely done webm

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

I watched it.
Surprised I never heard of this before, seeing as it was almost a year ago

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

pjw
aj
pure cancer

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

Melanie Schneiderman
Fuck outta here. I'm a (((student nurse))). The healthcare community is on board, so don't give me the genetics argument. Some of my female patients need to have their prostates examined. Some of my male patients need (((pap smears))). Get over it.
Dead.

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

Funny video but why couldn't you make a proper thread? It hurts me to see you banned for being a faggot jk lurk 2 years

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

The healthcare community is on board
I work in medicine, and I'd just like to say this statement is almost entirely bullshit. Trannies are mocked and derided by my co workers whenever the subject is brought up.
If she can get away with using anecdotes, so can I.

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

I think I've missed that event. Good video but somewhat unrelated to Holla Forums

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

tbh

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

2005 era /b/ trap posting has really gone too far and is probably at least partly responsible for this fucked up state of affairs.

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

fucking KiA made a thread about it questioning the ethics
Of course.

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

B R A V E
N E U E
W O R L D

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

dont remind me

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

italy flag
Munich Finest Gaming

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

Ups the prankers are italiens.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

lol bretty gud :DDDDDD This troll can probably be repeated indefinitely, since as we see here organizations can't enforce verification measures without causing outrage from actual mentally ill freaks.

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

italian flag in the background
but why?

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

Install Gentoo.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit