Debunking White Genocide and other Myths

This is a general call for help debunking stormfag memes, specifically "muh anuddah shoah" I want all your sources and advice. Pic related are the kind of nonsense they're spamming me with. How do I reply?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TMrJDHu_TU
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/six-million.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=y--z7SEtypY
youtube.com/watch?v=yiIAjI7W96Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
media.dumpert.nl/tablet/28ec7b05_With_Open_GatesThe_forced_collective_suicide_of_European_nations_Extended_Cinematic_1080p.mp4.mp4.mp4
counterpunch.org/2016/05/18/china-closes-the-innovation-gap-surges-to-worlds-second-in-high-quality-science/)
ciml.250x.com/news/dwm3.pdf
vho.org/D/Psychose/StalinFackelmaenner.html
web.archive.org/web/20101024160024/http://www.konservativ.de/wma/wma_fack.htm
webarchiv-server.de/pin/archiv07/3420070825paz53.htm
stalinwerke.de/vaterlandkrieg/vk-001.html
jf-archiv.de/archiv08/200823053054.htm
cwporter.com/seidl1.htm
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p507_weber.html
unz.com/article/closing-the-black-white-iq-gap-debate-part-i/
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf
apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/amp-67-2-130.pdf
peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/black iq gains.pdf
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.de/2015/06/more-than-one-hundred-nazi.html)
golibgen.io/view.php?id=1451535
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres6/BAZO.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM
youtube.com/watch?v=5u85s3twjRs&t=80s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
turdpositionist.freeforums.net/
scholar.google.co.kr/scholar?hl=en&q=monoamine oxidase A&btnG=&as_sdt=1,5&as_sdtp=
heterodoxacademy.org/2015/09/14/bbs-paper-on-lack-of-political-diversity/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiiOz6V-9N8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

'nice' 'spooks' 'nerd'

whisper those 3 words in that order

How do you debunk beta whites being triggered white women don't want to fuck them?

Point out that human population is not some kind of zero sum game and that white people do not magically disappear in the presence of several nonwhites.

In the US it's especially ridiculous because virtually all significant demographic change has been limited to the southwest, it's pretty much the same elsewhere.

no memes pls, serious arguments only. Specifically, what led to white demographic decline following WW? Was it:

There was no decline, there are just a lot of legal Mexicans in the southwest. That's literally it.

I don't see how that is an issue

Why should we bother to give a meme anything more than a meme response? "White GenN0cide" is a meme, whites are having less children because they're generally wealthier than the rest of the world and white women having consensual sex with non-whites is not genocide.

look at the chart, this meme is everywhere in the MSM, so its not fake. ~89 percent white to ~60% white in 40 years? That actually happened, but my question is why? Was it organic, or deliberate – because how do I argue the definition of genocide in international law if it wasn't organic?

youtube.com/watch?v=_TMrJDHu_TU

Are you a stormfag, or …?

Has the exact population of whites gone down? No. That is not how it works.

there are more human beings now than ever before in history, more specifically 7 billion of them, the human being won't go extinct

That's a non-sequitor, since the argument from international law rests on whether deliberate attempts have been made to alter or change the ethnic character of a nation. Turning whites into a minority is by definition a matter of relative value.

Please just help me find something that debunks that it was deliberate, or explains how it happened organically.

You can't.
Whether you consider it to be a good thing or not, white demographics are decreasing while many other race demographics are increasing.
It is predicted that whites will be a minority in the USA by 2040 and that Sweden will be a third world country by 2030.
What is there to debunk?

see
Come on guys

What do you mean deliberate? Mexicans are moving here because the cartel controls their country and porky wants unskilled labor. That is it.

You are trying to debunk something that is not being proven to begin with.

what is that?

These non-arguments are not confidence inspiring… I SWEAR I heard a study mentioned here once about the same thing happening to the Japanese that happened to Europeans and North American whites, that with education and income there is an inverse relation in number of offspring, later first births, etc.

If you are so desperate for people to debunk your normie persecution complex memes, you probably believe them on some level.

Just be a stormfag already, no one cares.

I just want to understand your argument

you are saying a "nation" is suffering genocide, but i don't understand what a "nation" is

implying he isn't one
at least its not shitposting

I am not saying a nation doesn't exist, i am asking what is a nation

Are you kidding me?

Literally Bill Nye tier "there's no such thing as race" bullshit, come on now

what does that have to do with race or changing the ethnic character of states? Are you asking rhetorically, or just going to waste my time making me copy paste a dictionary definition? Jesus.

No need to "debunk" it, Nazis aren't interested in logic. It's an emotional thing. People need to discard their attachment to race of their own accord.

Also qt Latina gfs would help :3

well the definition of genocide is something related to a nation, but i don't get it

source pls

I'm sorry but it's really hard to debunk this when the leaders, elites, and bourgeois themselves admit to trying to replace the native European population.

But why is this shitty idpol thread even here?

Just say it's not based on facts, when shown low quality jpegs just call them low quality jpegs. You don't need to actually have an argument or anything, because they're all 12 year olds on welfare and live in their mother's basements. Slap a text emote like ":3" for best effect, just to make sure they know you're a homosexual.

tl;dr you just need to realize anyone that isn't a communist is underage.

nazis get no source

sweet jesus, you're a meme.

==RED TEXT== test
==RED test
==RED TEXT test
test

test

wew

I don't have to be a stromcuck to realize that's bullshit.

Why are you hiding under the red flag?

what a waste of quads

see:
That's a fact, it's not debatable. Immigration increased, white percentage decreased. Facts.

So, let's recap what the debate hinges upon:
or

Obviously the mass importation of third world labor is a form of class warfare, so I'd like to try to tackle it from that angle if anyone has any good data. Just denying it is a non-starter and frankly quite stupid. Pls stop.

quads or truth

but how is that an issue?

Are you a walking example of cognitive dissonance?

They imported a million rape-fugees into Germany in a year. The bastards are fairly open about what they are doing. They will rape and kill the native Germans as their Koran teaches them to do, so that someday they can conquer the country and convert it into a Theocracy where sharia law is enforced. That is the textbook definition of genocide. And the German people are white. Therefore it is white-genocide. There is no way to debunk the truth.

"A nation is a historically constituted, stable community of people, formed on the basis of a common language, territory, economic life, and psychological make-up manifested in a common culture."

- Stalin

fuckin cry babies

First they ridicule you, then they threaten you, then they admit you were right.

that doesn't answer my question, does it?

its a class issue because the unions have not done their job properly, had unions and the communist party defended the right of workers, every illegal immigrant would be receiving a proper wage, thus making the "class warfare" meme irrelevant

now that we properly understand the argument, how is the ethnicity of a worker an issue?

so a nation supresses the individual for the sake of the nation? woah thats pretty spooky

Wow, what a surprise

they admit it themselves

Demographic displacement is happening and when the boomers die off many western countries are going to shift to almost half minority.

that doesn't sound like a bad thing at all. we should do that with every race.

Immigration increased because the 1960's marked the start of the globalization of capital which served as a countervailing tendency to bring up the rate of profit. Instead of looking at those ethnicities and making the connection - "they're all brown", you should be looking at this and going "they're all poor". No one has ever "denied" that lax immigration was implemented, they deny that it was due to some plan to murder the white race - which hasn't been proven. There is nothing to debunk.

You do know all races are actually on a lower birth rate right

You can't be the baby boom forever

Jesus any one who complains about this must have hung themselves pre WWII

Boomers are responsible for most of the bullshit we have to put up with today any. Good riddance.

I'm happy to be a minority : D

Quads. The meme you posted cites a statistically insignificant number of articles cherry picked in an era when yellow journalism was rampant. It was actually the yellow journalism of WWI that caused the American press to doubt stories of Jewish extermination on a large-scale during the war (holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/six-million.html)

Whenever you talk about Nazi crimes fascists always goalpost shift to the debate over the Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Was it 6 million? Was it 5? Was it 4? etc. all in all its pretty boring.

Even if it could be proven that not a single Jew was killed by the Nazis, you're still dodging the lionshare of deaths attributed to the Nazis during WWII, mainly the extermination of Soviet civilians and POWs. The Soviet Union's war death toll is typically estimated conservatively between 24-27 million people, mostly civilians.

You can debate Auschwitz and gas chambers all day long but its kinda hard to justify the "hunger order" of the German Army and admissions by top Nazi leaders that 30 million Soviet civilians would die from Nazi food confiscation for the German army.

You probably will try to justify that though, chances are you don't even know anything about that issue, you're just a butthurt half-chance Holla Forumslack who knows nothing about the Third Reich except what you learned through memes made by neo-Nazis who speak to your disdain for es jay dub yew's

can you even come with another boogeyman? you do realize that it starts to get a bit unrealistic if you blame the jews for absolutely EVERYTHING

Yeah boomers fuck us good thats for sure. The final fuck you will be coming in the next 10 or so years

*half-chan

Have you ever lived in either brazil south africa or the middle east

Does this mean if I have kids with a latina qt I'm destroying the white race?

Its genetics of course

France had a massive panic about demographics from about 1850-1950

Population Growth in the Century After Napoleon:

France.
–1816 : 29.9 million
–1860 : 36.5 million [+22.1%]
–1910 : 39.5 million [+8.2%]

Germany (within 1871 borders).
–1816 : 22.4 million
–1860 : 37.6 million [+67.9%]
–1910 : 64.9 million [+72.6%]

Why do you honestly care so much about your race?

You should

Not what I asked but okay. If you want to experience the future I advise you accustom yourself to those places because the culture and quality of life in all is going to be the west tommorow.

Probably

I honestly wonder how Holla Forumsyps that moan about anuddah shoah cope in daily life. Makes me laugh imagining their autism.

I was mocking you sorry

Think of more clever insults. My only consilation in all this is knowing someday a black or muslium guy is going to beat the shit out of you.

It's either that or a ME qt.

They probably sit home alone and post on Holla Forums, r/the_donald, or twitter between masturbating to Blacked.com videos.

Why would they

i don't see the issue

The white race is in threat of being beat up by mean bullies :(

why does more wealth mean less children?

the West's wealth is built on the backs of these countries

lel that was comically Panglossian. The argument made by the jewish gentleman in the graphic being that "6 million" figure is a trope from Jewish prophecy, deployed as a propaganda tool by Zionists to seed the notion that "the state of Israel is the fullfillment of Jewish prophecy". The fact that Jewish-owned papers were seeding the idea for nearly 70 years prior to WW2, then that same biblical trope became the "official figure" (later reduced dramatically based on the evidence) is all that is proven by that graphic. None of your "statistically insignificant" bullshit is even relevant. Don't try to LARP as a mathematician with a social science degree, friendo.

This is the stupudest thing I've read this thread

Stop

I almost wish Holla Forums was right so they could quit bitching and face some sort of race extinction

But alas the bitching is forever

I doubt that highly, if anything identity politics is an attempt to create new forms of racism, and even recreate old ones in disguised forms. South America is a lot more "mulatto" or "mestizo" etc. whatever by word for mixed or "post-racial" you want to use and its still racist as fuck. Capitalists there still use race to divide people and hell under the Duvalier dictatorship in Haiti the notion that Haitians were "white" was a concept that was propagated there believe it or not.

lel

No idea, but generally wealthier and more educated couples/individuals will have less children than poor or poorly educated people. Then there's religion, with Hispanics being mostly Catholics who typically have very large families because contraception and abortion are much more taboo than with Protestants who are ok with it behind closed doors.

Was that really the best you could do? Sad.

I wish Holla Forums was right because then we'd have communism within ten years.

I remember when unwarranted self importance was frowned upon on the internet

You can't close Pandora's attention whore box now unfortunately

Jesus Christ the baby boom is ending across the board in demographics you fucking idiot

Were post war booms ending in the past global Jews always

I want to throw you in a trash can

White people have a right to exist, they have a right to have interests, and they have a right to pursue those interests. Besides, the world would be diminished by the loss of Europids.

Yes. Everything is the Jews. Even Hitler himself was a Jewish pawn to make white nationalism look bad.

most of those people assumed it would be mostly jews themselves and other Europeans taking advantage of lower restrictions. you'd know this if you did your research

Why do you think you have a right not to be banned

But that is you

It's something that Marx noted in Capital in the mid-19th century when overpopulation panics at home, not in some foreign non-white country and malthusianism was en vogue. The French aristocracy also faced declining birthrates while the population of the Third Estate boomed prior to the French Revolution. As a result the aristocracy's weight as a percentage of population fell significantly and they were overthrown.

Somewhat surprisingly from a non-Marxist pov the demographic aspect of the French revolution was often echoed in eugenicist literature in the late 19th to mid 20th centuries.

t. Holla Forums Nazi

I'm talking about a world phenomenon, whereas people who want the topic silenced are pre-occupied with virginity: who is projecting onto whom?

The need to censor is strong when you have no arguments.

no race has a right to exist or have interests.

You literally are ignoring the fact that across the board demographics are shrinking because the baby boom is ending and you won't shut up about dumb Jew conspiracy theories so I think you should be censored about now

But whiteness doesn't exist

Now you want to argue? I thought you wanted me banned.
So, a population boom suddenly contracts to lower than pre-boom levels, and this happens in no other populations around the world (thus, asian pops in the billions now) and you find "the baby boom is over" plausible?

Hmmm.

Maybe its really time to ban me…

Also:
The topic is white percentage of the population, not undifferentiated gross population, and that's factually incorrect to begin with. 319 million is not a lower population in the US, for example, than previous years. What are you even talking about?

Do you read

Yeah, if they're that worried about being "cucked" they should stop obsessing over white women. Most are cunts anyway.

The topic is white race not being in baby boom levels not worldwide populations being in decline

That would prove me wrong

where the hell did my post go? rude.

lol no, that's your attempt at a goalpost shift. anuddah shoah is a debate over the deliberate (or organic) reduction of the percentage of whites in formerly majority white countries. It's not related to the baby boom, its purely a debate over policy to socially re-engineer first world societies to be "less white", and thus, end "white supremacy".

See for example:
youtube.com/watch?v=y--z7SEtypY
youtube.com/watch?v=yiIAjI7W96Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
media.dumpert.nl/tablet/28ec7b05_With_Open_GatesThe_forced_collective_suicide_of_European_nations_Extended_Cinematic_1080p.mp4.mp4.mp4

You are the one shifting goal posts

All population levels across the board right now are in pre World War II levels

Your displacement from "white nations" doesn't really matter that much and I don't care

Ok. You can also try calling me a virgin again, see if it moves the debate forward lol.
Do you know how to distinguish the undifferentiated population aggregate from the ratios of white to everyone else? Was this post: someone ambiguous to you?
Why didn't you just say so?
You didn't have to waste time with cheap sophistry, just decline the challenge.

why didn't you save her…?

You don't care either

Is this a last-ditch gaslighting flail?

No I mean it. This is a non issue, and nobody is losing the debate but you. Colonialism has made it so no place is a single ethnicity, that was the fault of Europe. You can't fix it. On top of that all populations are leveling out.

But none of this matters because you care about the abstraction and not the actual problem, because if you did you would care beyond your own race.

You're a larping jelly spined weasel faggot

Human nature. Don't try to argue it.

You sound upset.
Hahahahahahaha.
;^)

The first image is out of date–China is now #2 in high-quality science, according to nature, perhaps the most respected scientific journal in the world.
(counterpunch.org/2016/05/18/china-closes-the-innovation-gap-surges-to-worlds-second-in-high-quality-science/)

I wish it didn't turn out the way it did tbh the far-right Ian Smith group that seceded from Britain unfortunately led to the rise of a bourgeois-revolutionary black nationalist group posing as communists. It's not like there aren't those on the Left that don't have criticisms of them

“ (…) South Africa belongs to the native population. (…) In its propaganda among the native masses the Communist Party of South Africa must emphasize the class differences between the white capitalists and the white workers, the latter also being exploited by the bourgeoisie as wage slaves (…) black and white workers are not only allies, but are the leaders of the revolutionary struggle (…) intensive propagation of the chief slogan of a native republic will result not in the alienation of the white workers from the Communist Party, not in segregation of the natives, but, on the contrary, in the building up of a solid united front of all toilers against capitalism and imperialism.” (Documents of the former Comintern, Resolution about the South African Question, adopted by the Executive Committee of the Communist International following the Sixth Comintern congress in 1928, version in English language)

Therefore, if white Zimbabweans toilers are also exploited and subjected to wage slavery just like black Zimbabwean workers, there is no reason why they should not unite and seize power all together.

ciml.250x.com/news/dwm3.pdf (pg 41)

Sure they do. You can elect a government that's against immigration if you want, honestly I'm not one of those members of the "moral left" who love immigration as inherent social good. The problem is right now the capitalists won't stop immigration because they'd be stupid to do something that would contract their labor supply and provoke a rise in wages and thus a decline in profits.

It's not just about the Jewish capitalists but the capitalists as a whole, largely, want things to be this way. This is the nature of bourgeois democracy promise one thing in the light and practice another in the dark.

As for whites interactions with other races we also have individual rights. So if a member of the white race wants to have a family with someone whose "non-white" I'm not opposed, I don't see why individual liberty should be violated over something that doesn't really cause much harm.

That's what I've been saying.

This is a great argument

If by west you mean USA

Wow really made me think

You didn't have any, why should I do the work for both of us?

I live in Brazil and the reality check these lefties will have to face is almost worth it.

You should take this opportunity to search for them yourself, lazy leftie.

Begin with our old friend Ilya

Have you considered that your entire nation is lumpens? Not just the ones that don't look like you?

lol

There is no source. Why are Nazis such subhuman lying kikes?

tbh it IS just the ones that don't look like me
don't talk about things you know nothing about kid

You're proving his point

Your country has about as many blacks as the US, but over five times as much violent crime. They also make up a much smaller percentage of your population.

They are still the perpetrators of most of the crime.
My country also has no identity, no culture but mass culture, and no people, only human resources
People don't see their neighbors as friends or brothers or even people, just biomass.
Reality proves Nazi right.

Really I think it would be shame to lose any nation of people. I just don't except the le "this is why we need Not Soc" maymay or this is why we should be focused on race instead of class meme.

Its no longer the case that first world and white are synonymous. To me it seems pretty obvious that the US wants Europe to open its borders so that the United States and Europe become more similar culturally and demographically. Although Kalergi was a prophet of it. There's an attempt to build a bloc between the Western-bloc of imperialists and the non-Western aligned bloc that is skeptical of globalization.

It's also an attempt to give the Western oligarchies and their imperialist foreign policies a facelift. The people colonized by the West have bad memories of occupation as any proud people would and no amount of propaganda will change that. That's why they want people to believe that the West has "given up racism" so they can continue extracting money, resources and fighting war in the formerly colonized areas.

Also believe it or not immigration is occurring at unprecedented rates outside the West too and that is occurring as a result of capitalist liberalization and in a certain sense is unavoidable. Capitalists always propose that the solution to any crisis of capitalism is more capitalism, more "freedom" of the market whether in labor, goods, people etc.

Statistics can be twisted to prove literally anything, let us know when you find the nigger crime gene.

I contemplated.

also capitalism is the cause of modern societal decay, if you ideologically defend it you are in no position to complain fam

cwporter.com/seidl1.htm

Have fun.

You pursosefully ignored the rest which was the source of that affirmation.

Give proof or gtfo of the thread you lying kike.

See this can be verified. The source in the meme is dogshit but a Google search finds this
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p507_weber.html

You, on the other hand, have nothing.

how did you get to that conclusion? not from what I wrote, surely?

I actually did but you're an incel beta cuck

Your illiteracy is your own problem.

cwporter.com/seidl1.htm

Muh dick.

I don't care about his feelings.

Figured it'd be muh MAOA. It's epigenetically passed down from mothers and only causes violence under severe duress, and violent crime has been going down rapidly in the US, which disproves any genetic cause to begin with, try again.

Also I would like to add that the 3R allele is also strongly correlated with violent crime, but is also highly present in white and Chinese men. Funny how that always gets omitted.

The fact that Autism Level and violent crimes rates are consistent between African diaspora and African natives is highly indicative of genetic influence on behavior

This is so stupid that you cannot possibly be unaware of the mountains of data you are omitting.

unz.com/article/closing-the-black-white-iq-gap-debate-part-i/
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf
apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/amp-67-2-130.pdf
peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/black iq gains.pdf

Your second pic is especially stupid because the most violently criminal nations on Earth are in Central America while some sub-Saharan African nations have lower crime rates than the US. Burkina Faso has half of the US's crime rate when factored solely among non-Hispanic whites. It also has a much different political history than the rest of the continent, which I'm sure is just a coincidence.

And even this ignores the fact that violent criminals, race regardless, are a tiny percentage of the general populace. Violent crime in the first world is rare, and in the United States, steadily declining with no projected end point. This is a point you have yet to refute, because you cannot.

This is the ideological statement of a massive pussy. If you are afraid of crime, buy a gun.

rly made me think, even more so when they claimed Russia confirmed it.

You really are the best memers.

Goering, 11.41: "This year, 20 to 30 million people will die of hunger in Russia. Perhaps it is a good thing that this is happening, because certain peoples must be decimated" (holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.de/2015/06/more-than-one-hundred-nazi.html)
Chapter 18 of this book also covers the treatment of slavic peoples as colonial people by the Nazis as well as the history of the hunger order and other Nazi colonial policies in the East: golibgen.io/view.php?id=1451535

kek'd.

You wanna see a nice trick? I can prove the Holocaust did happen using VHO and that ironically it was the Zionists themselves who collaborated in it and denied it as it was happening: vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres6/BAZO.pdf

Hitler and the Jewish Zionists you so hate worked together because their goal was the same getting the Jews out of Europe! By and large most Jews weren't Zionists and many Zionists saw working with the Nazis and even collaborating with them as necessary "blood sacrifice" to build the nation of Israel. Best part? The Zionists admitted it extensively in writing themselves.

Wrong post? Because even I'm not autistic enough to get baited into a holocaust argument.

Sincere apologies then. I meant this post:

Incel
Beta
Cuck

Who's point – the user who argued that exterminating Germans was official Soviet policy, and that there's ample evidence of this fact? Are you all pathological goalpost shifters, or just lacking in attention span?

>>>/r9k/

Incel Little Cuck detected

I will be first to admit the Soviets massacred the fuck out of nazis and that's funny to me

races aren't egos my guy

I think the average age of this board must be under 18, not college educated, wagecucks, learning disabilities, drug problems, etc. None of you seem aware of how horrible you are at dealing with data and forming appropriate rhetoric.

sad

Why are you pointing your baggage at us.

I thought you freaks think communists are "deluded university students" anyways.

Because in this case you're right.

And no university is going to accept your claims in a trillion years.

No one speaks >>>/r9k/ you thick waisted, bitch titty encumbered manlet. Go back to your containment board.

Did I hurt the incel

top wew

lol he said it again

Incel-tier post

What an incel post you guys

Are incels the greatest enemy to white reproduction rates

I'm not so sure. Guys like Jared Taylor are Harvard Professors.

bwahaha he fucking said it again

lol and AGAIN look at this faggot

And so is the Dark Enlightenment, that doesn't mean they're necessarily seen as good, crossing fields like no one should and generally misappropriating data.

pffffffttttt holy fuck this guy

bwahaha

pffffffttttt holy fuck this guy

lmao he is a virg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao how hard can it be, being a virg in 2016 is literally a non-issue

I think I could just say incel beta cuck all night and have you like, respond

what's an incel?

Looking at the anfem retard makes me want to go full fascist. If we can't ever focus on class consciousness I'll just roll over for the anfem flagged COINTELPRO shill and fight against the immigrant cheap labour slaves of the elite and their attack on the native working class.

Anarcha-wha? Women would be destroyed without the state.

Are you sure it wouldn't be all the men living with their mothers on Holla Forums

Or do men living with their mothers on Holla Forums survive the worst case scenario idea you have of anarchy

no, it was a serious question, unless you're just larping that flag

What serious question. That women would be destroyed without the state

Are you that reliant on the state

So what does that make men under the state?

You're almost entirely reliant upon the state for your current rights and protections, access to healthcare, and thus, the ability to be more than a brood-mare for some warlord…which is what you apparently want for yourself as an "anarcha-memenist"

You mean WITHOUT the state? Patriarchs. Duh. Aren't you supposed to be a feminist?

You're almost entirely reliant upon the state for your current rights and protections

what are you talking about retard? just look how hard xe is handling this Holla Forumsyp ass

no such thing as native working class, internationalism or death

On my first date as a brood-mare with Chad

"i have "incredible bone structure""

No. I said under the state.
I also do not care for patriarchy theory.

But my right and protections as a male are intrinsically greater than yours, and you require the state to make us equal. In a stateless society, you would be property for the purposes of procreation.

What's your major fam

Why do Holla Forumsyps always talk about rape pregnancy

It's been this way since the last mad max

Property is the object of a state, and the state is the protector of property.

Patriarchy doesn't require a "theory"; its the default state of primitive human existence in over 90% of the world.

Be silent my property.

Where did you get that percentage

Rape incel pregnancy

Incel Beta Rape: Brood

Brood of Rape: Incel Rising

The beta case awakens: truth reveals incel rape

Once we elimynate involuntary coercive hierarchy and replace it with decentralized free association, what will we use to enforce the social contract?

lol

So, you are saying that "patriarchy" is both of the state and also without it? Sounds like you don't really have an argument here.

Moreover, one should read the likes of Lewis H. Morgan.

cool moderation

lol I knew it was a fucking tranny, women don't know how to use imageboards

It takes two to tango.

My proper pronouns are actually xehongus

Whatever, take your pimozide and stop LARPing as a biological woman.

Stop larping as an adult

it was sarcasm you incel faggot

No, seriously, stop damaging yourself. Get some anti-psychotics and be a real boy again.

the thread was literally fucking shit since the beggining kiddo

One cannot LARP as what has never existed.

run your fingers through my hair and read me the wikipedia plot summary of the 2004 remake of the manchurian candidate

You've literally been here since the beginning shitposting, so the quality issue is all on your, genius.

That's the mental illness talking.
You're an autogynephiliac, probably with simultaneous comorbid schizo-effective disorders.

That wasn't me that was another anfem fam

All "women" are autogynephiliac for it takes every bit of one's imagination to imagine oneself as something that does not exist.

the thread was over since the first reply you virgin cuck, here I'll link it to you again

fuck your shit faggot

Who cares, all Anfems are the same

Ooookay, getting spooky now. Are you channeling your otherkin headmate to come front for you?

Awww, don't cry faggot.

either accept me as i am….or lose me forever………..

Are you the exact same nazi

You mean its that easy to get rid of you?
I doubt it.

Don't try to get all metaphysical, sweetcakes.

why would I have to cry? I am not an incel cuck
How does it feel to know that I have put my dick inside multiple girls and you have not, faggot?

Yeah, I'm the one who believes in the conspiracy of the patriarchs here, lol.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE ONLY ON 2 LAYERS OF BANTZ. YOU ARE LIKE A LITTLE BABY.

No I just asked if you were the exact same nazi

He's vocel you're incel

Global Vocel Saturation

There's no conspiracy required sugartits, it's called sexual dimoprhism. It's built in to the gene pool.

Hahahahahahahahaha so fucking weak

What did you mean by oontz oontz oontz

Is this guy even in college

lmao fam

I meant OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ INCEL INCEL OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ CHEEYUH!

Which collegiate topic would you like me to regale you with, sweetpea? Shall we discuss the brilliant neo-marxist identitarian turn of Laclau and Mouffe's 'Hegemony and Socialist Strategy'? Do you even discursive subject positions, my property?

shut up fagoot, no one cares what you think you gay cuckflag homo, go torrent something

What you have said is pretty irrelevant, and are just distinguishing the 'unessential' aspect to an 'essence' which is opposed to it. Par example, spiders are sexually dimorphic too. However, there is no existence of "patriarchy" or whatever among their populations. Instead, mama always gets the best meals, even eating papa.

I want to know how dysfunctional your family must be

i can seed my amateur vids if you like, you virg

Look, it's simple. I can bench press 200 lbs. You probably weight a buck sixty. If I want something from you, in a "decentralized free association" situation, you'll freely associate with whoever I tell you to. Is that simple enough for you, darlin'?

That's interesting so can I.

Big man on hampus

Then you aren't taking your hormones on the right schedule.

;^)

Big man in your gaping holes, and if you "freely decline to associate", we'll dig a hole, and you can freely associate with the worms.

You can't bench 200 pounds.

God you don't even fucking know who hampus was

Maybe not, but in your stateless society, you're still every man's fucktoy.

Is this nazi going to stop rping as a muscular person capable of having an erection

Ok so you lied

The world is like Dragon Ball Z to nazis

Are you trannies going to stop LARPing as women?

Equality is a spook

I don't get this obsession some people have with "proving" that we are all exactly the same as if we're somehow living in the world of The Giver.
Nor why it's so important that we important millions of third world people that don't even believe in socialism. Which by the way, largely depresses wages (absent max employment) and fuels the creation of a neo-feudal debt enslaved impoverished underclass.

You're clearly the same exact person who could post here all morning

Are you going to stop larping as someone who knows what women want

I am a fucking cisgendered straight white male dude

you are, on the contrary, a fucking faggot

lol how would you know, you say the same thing every post, anyone quoting you is bound to sound the same on a long enough timeline

Go to sleep

Greentexting fragments from a would-be example of deleterious reasoning does not a refutation make. Moreover, you have done exactly as you accuse with "begging the question," even with (probably) the first reply you made itt, and now deflecting towards some measure of skill or what have you, as if anyone actually cared. Anyway, you act as if mere strength of your corporeal mass determines the outcome of a society, when rather it is that political power grows through the barrel of a gun.

tl;dr

Thanks for the (You) anyway.

I posted here. Socialism does not have (perceived) racial/genetic equality as a prerequisite.
"We're all equal!" is literally idpol tier.

I agree. Equality is bourgeois.

All natavism is idpol

How does it feel to know that no women will ever voluntarily have sex with you, and that you will die a kissless virgin having failed to fulfill your most basic biological function as a male?

You're less than human.

Today I learned that if I want to completely wreck leftypol I just turn on an anarchofem flag and shitpost like I'm on Holla Forums

INvoluntary CELibate.

we are not equal, however our differences do not justify any form of hierarchy

gg faggot, read any anarchism text ever

How does it feel to piss in a massive sea of piss while unironically thinking the ripples have meaning?

;^)

Holla Forums isn't shilling this thread, nope, not at all.

Hierarchy has never required justification you sheltered fuck. It exists because it makes people strong, and you're not powerful enough to wish away hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution, despite your Sisyphean protestations.

Did you eat fertilizer as a child

Sisyphean protestations

If we are not equal, them hierarchy's will form naturally.

today I learned anrcho-feminists shout
because no one will touch their smelly fat rolls of indeterminate gender

That's not how social structures work in organisms that work in groups of more than twenty. Stop listening to Thunderf00t and get an education

Rejecting the equality dogma is not the same a nativism.

Why do you assume I disagree? And as said, hierarchies don't require justification, they grow naturally.
Even in a pure anarcho-communist/syndicalist system, you will still have groups that are better off than the mean. Denying it or saying it isn't "justified" doesn't make it go away.

No I was actually saying it to mock what you believe. I wasn't taking you seriously because you believe in pseudo science and aren't even close to a degree

Human nature is not an argument.

Do the ovaries of androgenous hambeasts literally vibrate in a constant, deafening primal scream at the lack of male contributions?

Its a fact.

Enough about your mother

Really fires the neuronal synapse.

something you can never be

Tbh I'm pretty far right and I don't even see the anuddah shoah. I see a lot of white hate crimes but no genocide. Its not hard to find a woman, especially here in California. If anyone feels strongly they should get their life together and procreate.

lol

Mutha Foucault you, bish.

Barring birth defects, humans are 100% equal and identical blank slates at birth. "Intelligence" is a spook and simply a product of nutrition+environment, as is "human nature".

Don't plan on it either.

Thanks for the colorful graph pbs kids

Nature is cruel.

Heyyy guys! some woman haters on 4chan keep saying there are only 2 genders. sooo, if you could debunk that, that would be great…

Really makes you think.

Neither does any male you meet.
;^)

Maybe you'll find a drunk black guy someday, if you try hard enough.

Sugartits, they don't do well on ANY tests, even the test called "reality"

What college do you plan on attending

How old are you

lol, this is idpol at it's purest

Than what is? Thousands of years of human history is exactly the example of naturally forming hierarchies.

Have you ever studied biology or genetics? Intelligence and lot's of attributes are at least somewhat heritable, both on an individual and group level. (And what is a group but a collection of individuals)
If you want a clear real world example, then just look at the Aboriginal populations and how they score on intelligence tests, even when adjusted for income, education level and origin of parents (in case of adoptions).

Which is exactly the problem, you retarded mouthbreader

Good! Those are justified hierarchies necessary for our human life, like the hierarchy between a kid and his parent, or man and cattle

Natural hierarchies have justifications dumb dumb

Good! These are proper incentives, there is nothing wrong with this as long as their wage is not the result of unjustified hierarchies

EVERYTHING THE COLLEGE BOARD PUBLISHES THAT TRIGGERS ME IS MADE UP

So you don't even have a community college understanding of world history

They did not publish it, though. That is why you should check the source.

No but misusing statistics for a social agenda really does trigger peer review

Can you elaborate? Are you saying tests created by whites are shaped in some way that will confuse black and not whites? How is that even possible?

Intergenerational Transmission of Poverty, as well as Intergenerational Trauma due to systemic racism fully account for any disparity between blacks and non-blacks.

See

No, it's not a problem, it's an adaptation you sheltered white bourgeois suburban freak.

Did you just have a projection aneurysm

I doubt Holla Forums could pass a GED

I bet the incel brags about women other men have actually fucked too kek!

To what you stupid faggot? To bourgeoise social conditioning?

You are fucking stupid kid

Is genetic, despite the billions thrown at it for decades, and an entire society redesigned to literally flood them with solutions, head-starts, free-rides, and other money sinks that permit guilt-cucked whites to remain in denial of evolution.

This is how you sound.

Is this really the norm with you fags?

Kek the incel got triggered again!!

No it's how universities sound and work. I would love to educate you more about being in a university, but you aren't even capable of publishing something for a community college.

Your understanding of genetics is science fiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM

Can you present me an intelligence test designed by aboriginals on which aboriginals consistently score better than those of European descent?
Because people in East Asia generally have no trouble scoring at roughly the same level as white Europeans.

How far do you want to go? Classical history? Early agricultural societies? Pre-historic hunter-gathers?
Because I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here. Hierarchies exist and they've formed from the dawn of time.

How do I debunk this?

I'll try arguing history points with someone who didn't just graduate high school

Kek!!

East Asians are an anomalous exception to the rule, similar to how there are some very tall Chinese people.

You aren't even being remotely intellectually honest.

Spamming this easily wasted shit isn't doing you any favors

You're going to get tired of winning. MAGA!

…wut?

;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=5u85s3twjRs&t=80s

This is how universities work.

Your understanding of how genes work is largely science fiction.

Stay mad, incel

Kek

He's flipping out lol

lol, a Holla Forumsyp talking about denial of evolution
did you know Charles Darwin's books were banned in NSDAP Germany?
One can only imagine why, with statements like:

Question the entire spooked idea of "whiteness." Also ask them to consider how intercultural exchange has produced many of the cultural progress we've come to enjoy. Culture doesn't exist in a vacuum. "White culture" is a myth.

Rich black kids are more likely to be targeted by police for simply being black, and cops are known for letting porky CIS white males go when they commit crimes. Uhm.. how about less bias? Thanks???

So you're saying that Whites don't commit crimes? People aren't numbers, so attempting to apply statistics to them is pretty fucking disgusting.

Nice try Holla Forums. Not all African-Americans are like that so don't even try.

butthurt nigger spotted

Ay for real, until you can demonstrate that criminality is a function of race ABOVE AND BEYOND socioeconomic status/poverty I won't take such cherrypicking seriously. Even then there's the issue of cultural bias, racial profiling, and stereotype threat. To attribute such things to the spook of race above the systemic/material conditions these people exist in is a frankly simpleminded way of thinking.

This is worse than your non-existant sex life

Warrior gene.

Maybe if institutional racism didn't exist, the statistics would be equal. Ever thought of that?

Has zero link to criminality or violence, as it is also shared with many Asians. Literally aut-right pseudoscience.

what a shock

See

The stats would be equal without Intergenerational Transmission of Poverty and Trauma, along with institutional and systemic racism.

It's amazing watching all of you articulate the kind of enemy you imagine you're arguing with, when you literally have no way of knowing. It's like an inkblot test for your innermost animus.

Well, not surprising, I mean, they actually think race is a real thing after all, despite the entire scientific consensus that it means less than pretty much any other salient factor.

You know this is an anonymous imageboard, right incel, just lie about not being a virg

Black inferiority compensation is the only institutional racism that exists post-apartheid, post-jim crow. You live in the reverse of your rhetoric, and you're too stupid to realize it.

Ah, this predictable holier-than-thou attitude to hide the fact you have no substantiated point to make.
Human hierarchies don't disappear just because you don't accept human nature or human history. It's one thing to deny their legitimacy, or agitate against their injustices. But denying them completely is outside the realm of reality.

So why are they an anomalous exception? The answer is that a higher capability for abstract reasoning is more commonly present among those populations.
Just like these abilities can be passed down on an individual level, so can they on a group level.

impossible, TV science men said no

Why is it that the right always appropriates terms from their enemies? Do they really just want to be the other side of the same coin with SJWs?

Because we're all former Leftists.
Disturbing, huh?

So you think hierarchies exist because of spooked conceptions of race and "natural," "inherent" superiority over systemic, material conditions created and reinforced by a muh privileged class? Furthermore even if we assume that these imbalances are "natural" it would be engaging in the naturalistic fallacy to think that they should be reproduced and enforced.

This is what I mean when I say y'all are simpleminded.

impossible, racist white supremacist internet pseudo-science men said no

It's probably that dialectical materialism thing at play.

Dont be so delusional kid, you were always an impotent liberal, nothing more

Liberals are not leftists.

No I mean that the consensus is that there's more genetic variation within racial populations than between them. You're statistically more genetically different than other white people than you would be a random black guy. This undermines the entire notion of race being a salient predictive factor.

That's the natural thing you tell yourself to deal with cognitive dissonance. Maybe call them "incel cucks" again, that will school them.

Nazism belive in feels, not in diamat, dont use words you dont understand

Communism is an unnaturalistic fallacy "anything unnatural is inherently good"

Here's a hint, buttboy: You and the rest of humanity are a part of nature and always will be whether an elderly jew says otherwise or not.

I already told you, an incel cuck

Just for a moment, lets admit whats obvious:
They're laughing at you user, you're not even denting their armor.

This is not only a spook, but an implicitly white spook.

Next you'll try and argue that different "breeds" of cats or dogs have personality traits and "intelligence" unique to their breed, instead of being blank slates at birth like what has been confirmed by peer reviewed studies. You aut-rightists can't be this deluded.

What's the autosage limit on 8cuck threads?

This is why Good (Communism) will always win over Evil 🍀🍀🍀nazi🍀🍀🍀

Damn, must be terrible being an impotent, incel liberal

See>>1113795

You are arguing with some bizarre straw man, I'm not sure where you're getting these ideas from cause they certainly aren't coming from me lol. Guess that's what happens when you preoccupy yourself with spooks.

You win, dude. I can't answer to that wicked insult.

Nature is real. Communism is a spook.

That is some strong autism right there my incel friend, did you forget your ritalin again?

Yeah, that's why pit bulls kill exactly the same number of people as chihuahuas

German 🍀🍀🍀nazis🍀🍀🍀 invented riddle-in. Look it up.

Of course I win, I am an egoist anarchist, egoist anarchism always prevail

That soros jew shipping migrants into yurop, he cares not about his spooks, and only thinks about himself

It doesnt matter how hard you try incel, we opportunists will always prevail

what a fucking hughbox, all these censored words

This meme has been disproved countless times. Pits have a higher incidence of violence because they are specifically chosen by owners who acquire them with the goal of raising a violent dog, and surprise surprise, if you abuse and mistreat a human or an animal, you shouldn't be surprised when they lash out and bite.

Your deluded conceptualization of "nature" and the arbitrary hierarchical inferences of "superiority" are anything but real, idiot. Communism's focus on the material forces of production is rooted in a REAL material history. The material conditions people exist in ARE real as they shape livelihoods. Your spooked conception of "natural" races is not. You are arguing my point for me with your misconstruing of ideas.

They were thinking about the future autists like you, how considerate of them

Sadly that doesnt measure intelligence, nice try incel

How does it feel to know nihilism, egoism and opportunism won? Do you go to sleep thinking tomorrow you will save the white race?

Top kek incel boy

WEEEEEEEEW

Poor incel got triggered yet again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
Not really.

There's physical evidence for races and none for classes.

>not realising that they are the culmination of too much free speech instead of its lack

It must your bonobo brainframe bruh

Any dog can snap like that, just like any person can.

Why are like 99% of mass murderers white?

what the fuck is incel

torture chamber

It's both. The system indeed reinforces itself and creates a feedback loop where those in control use their material resources to give them ever greater advantages, in terms of education, health, economic and political empowerment.
But that doesn't completely negate that individual merit and inherited abilities also come into play. Or that certain practices over time favor certain abilities more than others.

Saying that something is natural is also not the same as the naturalistic fallacy. In fact, I believe we must rise above the status quo. But denying these hierarchies exist, or denying that certain abilities can indeed be inherited by groups at large will not make it so.

What then is the foundation of modern science and human technological achievement? Dumb luck?
If you have to deny the existence not only of hierarchies, but also the concept of intelligence it self in order to make your system "work", than what good is such a system?

It is deliberate.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
This is proof of a deliberate attempt to make Swedes change their "essential foundations of life".

from the same page

Lmao, the incel is now pretending his online lQ test result is in anyway valid

Guess thats what you have to do to avoid the void that being an incel implies

I want you to source your claim.

Virg

Reality.

There is no consensus.

One can absolutely use the words, if you aren't an insufferable newfag.

We actually kept the Indians separate from the whites, which is why Indians weren't citizens until very late in our history.

Now, the more egalitarian folks were in favor of assimilation to improve the Indians' lot and make them citizens.

So, it's either racial segregation or assimilation. Honestly, I dislike the former and promote the latter, and yes, that includes assimilating some of the immigrants AND the blacks into being full-blooded Americans by force. William T. Sherman had the right idea as to what to do with anti-American elements, and the French Revolution provides a good reference for what to do with unpatriotic reactionaries who stand in the way of the Republic of Virtue. (Hint, it's the fucking guillotine and burning lots of stuff down. However, I do have my own criticisms of the French Revolution as enacted by the Jacobins.)

Kill yourself faggot.

No such thing as "essential foundations of life"

If it is reality then there must exist 100% accurate sources that verify your claim.

Reality is your misshapen, unverifiable, anonymous perspective, got it.

That's not a source.

Substantiate your claims.

Kill yourself, faggot

Remember your posts are trash

I was not the one claiming consensus. However, people who throw around the phrase Lewhontin's fallacy have usually neither read Lewhontin nor the person who termed it.

Pretty much yeah. Most scientific discoveries were made by accident, or in the process of trying to discover or prove a different theory.

Europeans and Asians just had a head start because the Europeans were busy oppressing the rest of the world with disgusting, violent colonization that set everyone back hundreds of years.

According to Cotrell's 'Rise of the Black Serial Killer', blacks account for no less than 27% of all cereal killers in any given decade (despite being 12% of the population), rising to 87% of serial killers between 2000-2010

Read the OP you illiterate paste-eater.

Woah, thank you for acknowledging the complexity of the issue. Of course, I won't say it's all one or the other. Of course it's both, but with stuff like epigenetics and gene-expression being influenced by environment, I would say the deck is stacked on the side of environmental factors as opposed to biological ones. It's incredibly simpleminded to say anything is like anything because "that's just the way it is"; shit is fucking complicated, which is why I loathe the racial reductions of redpilled clowns.

Also I wasn't saying that simply acknowledging nature falls to the naturalistic fallacy, it's the idea that that is somehow "right" because of such that is suspect.

what the fuck is virg

This is a leftist myth. Learn to think for yourself.

oh god look at that, this is just different words for "I'm retarded"

Is it really that fucking hard to google it?

If everyone was equal, why did they let Europeans opress them?

Why do you ignore Arab and Asian crimes in order to push your deeply triggering and problematic narrative? Do you not realise this singular focus on white crimes is driving the white identity reaction?

That is not a source. See for an actual source that contradicts your claims.

Are you a woman? You can't seem to do anything right, can you?

Because the Europeans were extremely violent, and the non-white people they conquered were extremely peaceful and spiritual.

Alright this has to be a troll.

Read the first reply of this thread, mouthbreader

You do realize that things like "equality" are about a higher moral standard? To apologize for violence in the manner you are doesn't exactly help distinguish yourself from the "barbarians" and "savages" you denigrate.

Google doesn't turn up anything that verifies your claim that 99% of all mass murderers are white.

No, just a typical leftist. They are exactly as stupid as they appear to be.

Asians had the head start, but evolved into "hydraulic bureacracies", specializing in large scale social organization, not technological innovation
All peoples who have encountered Europeans have become more literate, quadrupled their lifespans and birthrates.
You can't set people back from "didn't yet develop the wheel or language for arithmetic, concepts of time, or 'keeping promises'" as was typical of most sub-saharan Africans.

you are arguing for predominant cultural white supremacy then fail to see why such a culture would produce more interest in white serial killers?

I wish I could breed from my mouth, dude.

As I am neither Arabic nor Asian, it would be extremely hypocritical of me to criticize cultures of which I am not part of.

Thanks for admitting you have no argument, incel cuck.

wow that makes the exact opposite point they want it to make

also, get out of here with your misinfograph spam
race isn't real my ectoplasmically enriched chum

Lol this incel

You have refuted nothing.

Why do you keep saying incel?
What a strange thing to obsess over…are you 12?

Not at all dude. Fuck it all. Criticize everything. Also saying the brown people are peaceful and spiritual is lowkey racist. Sure they might not have engaged in the terrible coloniality of the Europeans but that doesn't mean they were perfect. No one is perfect.

You have to be retarded to believe in the false myth of the noble savage.

Europeans are no more violent than any other race, in fact it seems to be a tenet of leftism that all races are equal (that includes being violent). Truth is that war, genocide, conquest and squabbles have been a stable of humanity, and you trying to project all of that only onto Europeans is absolutely retarded.

Fuck off bigot trash.

Top ke, also quoted the wrong guy

This Holla Forumsyp guy had an inmense autistic meltdown

I refuted it

Holy shit, where did you find all this? On 4pol?

don't you see how such a perspective betrays your deep ignorance of cultures other than white. why would that be? how about
- the Hindu caste system
- the practice of Chinese footbinding
- the extermination of whole HG tribes by others
- Arab African slavery

May I remind you about the Arabs and how they tried to conquer Europe? What about the conquest of Spain? They enslaved my people you know, and they sure as hell were not "white" or "European" by any modern standards.

They had the biggest slave trade empire, and to this day they still do.

I will admit that negroes commit more crime if you admit that this is all the more reason to build a strong, negroid, police force.

Lrn 2 diamat, faggot, european empires aiming to colonize territory were indeed more violent than the hosts who received them

No you didn't.

You're right, this is pretty orientalist:

It's impossible to offer non-biased criticism of a culture you are not apart of. No matter what, they will always be an "Other" and your views will be filtered through a lens of xenophobia. Leave the criticism of those cultures to those who are apart of those cultures, and check your fucking bigotry at the door, thanks.

European Colonialism and fucking WORLD WARS soundly disproves that.

Agreed. Fuck all that biological predisposition shit. The material forces of living drive people to violence in certain situations. Violence is perhaps the most basic expression of power (or perhaps lack-thereof?).

Lol, nice spooks liberal, tumblr is over there

Yes i did, i can do it again
There, is wrong

your relativism is self-refuting though, as it itself is a moral value that you inhereted from white European culture, which you are attempting to reject wholesale as worth preserving, due to its as uniquely violent and chauvinist character. you cannot have it both ways

just say nigger, this is Holla Forums

Negro sounds funnier imo.

Oh sorry my bad, they enslaved the people that lived where I live and that have the same genetic lineage and culture as me.

Happy now?

Objectively colonialism was the best thing to ever happen to most of the 3rd world

There are….

Employers, employees. Marx (and most 19th century and even earlier in some cases economists) meant class in terms of ownership, as well as title. It's not income levels.

Workers have different interests from their bosses, managers from both, and unemployed welfare leeches have their own interests.

Goodness sakes, leftypol is shit now. You guys are spamming retarded posts faster than I can respond.

Are you from some sort of alternate timeline? Because only a few subjugated peoples can be described as largely "peaceful and spiritual".

it's self-refuting. leftism is inherently deeply condescending. you have already made a judgment of these cultures, in anycase, by referring to them as "peaceful and spiritual". then you want everyone to stay in their own lane while making a comparative claim about the inherent violence of Europeans.

What about Arab colonialism? The Mongols? Bantu empire of Africa? The Hindu wars? The fact that the Indians in the US were constantly at war with eachother when the Europeans arrived?

You're basically braindead at this point.

Oh please, by engaging in your refusal to criticize you've already highlighted them as "Other" and have biased it in your own way. Regardless of cultural bias, it's the dialogue of all people that leads to a proper discussion. I am against silencing anyone and that includes outsiders of a culture. One group talking amongst themselves leads to a circlejerk. Your idea of pluralism twisted even if you think your heart is in the right place.

MY ANCESTORS!

No, you are just stupid

This.

Why is it so hard for these people to see their contradictions, when it is apparently easy for them to understand dialectical materialism societal-level contradictions operating outside of ordinary consciousness?

not an argument

Remeber you are trash

I have to agree with this user, here. When you say that "non-whites" are peaceful and innocent you are just being as racist and condescending as those you accuse, as if they were not able to make their own mistakes, as if they were not able to seize their own power.

If you take a close look at it, it becomes obvious it's the cancerous Idpol as usual.

Liberalism is inherently condescending. Though perhaps it's time any serious syndicalists and non-mainstream socialists just start identifying as turd position. Because I'm sick of being mentioned in the same breath with people that think believing in racial or genetic differences, or not using the right pronouns is the greatest threat facing the planet today.

how tf do i filter the white noise out on 8ch? fuck you're more annoying than teenaged cuckposters

all pol is idpol, don't you read neo-marxist french intellectuals?

If anything, you are pro ing negroes are acting according to nature, and that might is right

Its like you are so stupid you can tell how stupid you are

I like to annoy people

Yeah aight one study and then you add a bunch of shit at the end makes me not even want to take it seriously. Looks like you overextending the results of a single study. Says little about the prevalence of this genetic anomaly and to generalize it to the entire group and to assume that there are absolutely no environmental factors at play without any followup research, is stupid and irresponsible (par for the course for you guys, I suppose). Maybe take a research methods course sometime?

ITS PEER REVIEW YOU FUCKING MONG lol
read the source, jesus

Lmao this one study has solved the mystery. Case closed guys, this is how science works. Yep.

Yep. We need to smash the vortex of the "centre" around which elite, not the people's, interest congeal, by surpassing the old ideological grid, as trash. I think it's a start that people are reevaluating everything taboo in academia.

Proper reading of Marx et al. shows "Leftism" to be false consciousness. Synthesis time.

The Greeks and Romans, as well as the Germanic peoples, created European culture and were Europeans.

This isn't a racial thing. European culture is what created the very idea of class struggle, republicanism, democracy, socialism, and the labor movement. Other cultures lack the same history of revolution that Western culture has.

Also, non-Western civilizations were just as miltiaristic as the Europeans. Before the early 20th century, fighting wars was considered normal and glorious by 90% of the world. Even Native Americans fought Beaver Wars.

Oh, you and I are of atleast somewhat kindred minds then. There's other forums for discussion if you want.

turdpositionist.freeforums.net/ - Names Uberak there.

We can meet on Leftypol's dubtrack, though I have to sleep now.

Dumbass, it's a legit source

No they didn't, you are just an illiterate eurocentrist, the extent of europeans empires is also something unsee from other ethnicities

These genes are connected to almost every serious destructive behavior or impulse disorder in primates, not just human beings. Get a grip.

scholar.google.co.kr/scholar?hl=en&q=monoamine oxidase A&btnG=&as_sdt=1,5&as_sdtp=

Cognitive "science" is largely another academic psuedoscience though.

There's a reason the general replication crisis has been so focused on psychology, which anyone really following could have seen a mile off, years in advance of it becoming an issue.

But equality is bullshit, might is right :^)

Ayy woah, I checked it up on wikipedia and surprise surprise, it's effects across behavioral abnormalities are tied up with epigenetics and gene-environment interactions. Way to cherry-pick.

Reported for ban evasion

Disagreed. Psychometrics have yielded replicated findings with regards to attentional capacity and such. The replication "crisis" you're speaking of is more centered around social psychology, which while a huge issue, doesn't automatically make the whole field, with its many subfields, useless.

Also: heterodoxacademy.org/2015/09/14/bbs-paper-on-lack-of-political-diversity/

What I find hilarious is psychology is not only can't replicate it's own studies, which almost entirely because of it's narrow and bleak view of human beings, but it's ALSO now infested with leftists.

really makes u think

Top kek, I am enjoying ur anger

No it's general to psychology as well. I find lots of things dubious in psychometry. Explain the Flynn effect?

Sorry, I said psychometrics, I meant psychophysics.

top weeeeeeeew

you realize I'm collecting these, right?
Gonna make some epic OC out of this thread. Thanks for working in our sweatshop for free, you fucking dumb cunt lol

;^)

Imagine being this autistic

It's useless. It can't handle phenomenal consciousness, its subject. QED.

Nice, make sure to give me lots of screentime ,i want to become famous in that echochamber f yours

Yeah, no psychometrics is definitely not perfect, but I think it does yield a lot of useful ways of measuring/creating constructs. I meant psychophysics. A lot of sensation/perception research is quite rigorous and has yielded interesting, albiet probably very specific/not-very-generalizable findings.

Also Flynn effect is usually explained with environmental factors? Better health + education leads to higher Autism Level? Also fuck Autism Level in general.

Yikes.

I think its constructs fail to even reach reliability, let alone validity, and its methods are often literally a checklist, ask 10 college kids, massage multi factor analysis, don't publish null results. Anything psychiatry related is doubly suspect because of the total infiltration of that field by industry.

Perception isn't what I think of when i talk about cogsci. I meant the quantitative psychology in general, encompassing several fields.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. fuckin take it easy son lmao.

I'm just gonna leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiiOz6V-9N8&t=6s

Being a plunder for the British crown isn't any better.

yeah, its pretty dangerous to post on Holla Forums heard they will ban this dynamic IP

You have to be very brave to post there indeed

Calling it something cool and edgy like "raiding" doesn't change how pathetic it is dude.

Those were buccaneers
A containment thread

racial differences may persist but im asking for a general explanation of the Flynn effect?

is it because Autism Level was invented by a Jew, and Jews keep leveling up on it every year?

Lol what makes you think I care about that faggot

Lol what amkes you think I am a black american?

Reported for ban evasion btw

oh no he used the mean words and hurt my feelings :(

Most of psychology is pseudo-scientific nonsense. And it isn't infested with leftists, leftists are infested with psychology.

omg I.Q.

do you think anyone would go on 4pol if they had word filters lmao, it defeats the whole purpose

No psychology is wrong. Science is working as intended.

l m a o

Lmao, impotence at its finest

If only posting image would stop muslism raping european kids

science is in a bit of a crisis however.
the amount of nonsense being pumped out now is staggering.

didn't they just figure out the cosmic acceleration which has prefigured the entire cosmology of the past 25 years was based on basically zero evidence and theory from the 30's lmao.

It's largely a capitalist scheme now tbh. Who would've imagined that the fuckall system it exists in would end up poisoning it?

tbf, communism's science was poisoned too.

Very true. That's why science needs to be open, democratized, and more collaborative vs competitive, fundamentally removed from the governing structures. I think the open science framework is a good step in the right direction. For one it would help solve the positive-finding bias in shit like psychology. The only issue is that there needs to be scientific/methodological rigor. I worry that this would make it elitist by design or something.

The scientific method is still being used isn't it? It still works doesn't it? Just because research is poisoned by ideological bias doesn't mean there is something wrong with science.

Agreed in a general sense, but as long as it becomes ideologically motivated and other ideologies or epistemological frameworks are denied in the name of "real science" we have a problem. I don't deny that science works, but it works precisely because of a pluralism of efforts.

If you ask if it still works I think it's become an inefficient, ineffective mess with people scrambling to get grants and funding to push out and in some cases outright fabricate results in order to get published. Yes, the method works in theory but in practice it clearly needs revision.

I wouldn't care so much if I knew that it wasn'y going to start happening until 100 years from now, or if it wouldn't be an issue until my great grandkids were adults (by which time I'd be dead or shitting the bed in a nursery home), but by the time I'm 50 (18 btw) I won't be surprised if they have already started rounding up "whites" or Europeans to be sent to re-education/forced labour/death camps.

They're already promoting the irrelevant shiting, and no white babies cuckery in most of Europe. The aid to Africa helps their impoverished population boom and flood through the gates of first world countries, the rising "minority" population in anglo countries is just another crack in the ability for my race to exist. Sure, it's not doom for all of humanity if there are little to no white people left, but I don't want to see my entire heritage and way of life wiped out in the next century just because it appeases a bunch of ignorant, hateful, diseased, fanatical supremacists. I don't really care about killing off anyone else either.

seriously, if Europe and Australia stayed over 70% and that's it, I'm perfectly ok. I don't care about some Nazi whites only utopia like stormfags, I just want to be able to exist without somebody constantly stamping me out.

Culture and race are separate things man. Thinking about it in terms of "race dilution" or something is already pretty silly to me. Most people's heritage is mixed to some extent, and the reality of the world is intercultural exchange which promotes progress (not multiculturalism, actually). People coming together creates new cultures; that's how culture works–it's a flexible, ever-evolving thing. To think it that anything goes back to One Single Race is a fallacy. It's to ignore our shared human heritage and what produces culture to begin with: human interaction.

I can't help but think that the people that cling so strongly to race don't have many accomplishments or claims to identity to speak of in their immediate lives so they must rely on a notion of "heritage." Fuck that noise. I'll do what I want. Shit will probably be fine. And honestly, if Western countries were so worried about refugees and brown people coming into their countries, they might want to fix the problems in the middle east that they helped cause. They might want to rethink the free trade agreements that have impoverished these places so badly that people are dying to get out. Just saying. But whatever, I'm goin to bed.

I went to sleep woke back up its 5:44 and you're still doing this and you've been banned 4 times.

Kill yourself my man.

Lefties have no arguments what so ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

Focus on things placage, and the fact that miscegenation laws in the old South weren't a thing until slavery was abolished. "Ask me about Strom Thurmond's black daughter." That was a great example of do as I say (Thurmond publicly opposed miscegenation) but not as I do (Thurmond had a mixed race daughter with his maid who was really what we'd call nowadays a partner).

If the person is white, point out that if he/she really concerned about it he/she needs to have a lot of kids. Maybe he/she should convert to Mormonism, since I hear they are the largest growing mostly white population.

I bet you live in some rich suburban white neighborhood, that should explain why you're on Holla Forums of all places.

What is the source, could be intresting to see.

I came here from the front page and this thread is why I abolish most shit that describes itself as left.

If you go on Holla Forums and ask a spicy question they will fuck around yes, but people will give an entire transsiberian railroad train of logic to follow, even if it's flawed you can tell that there's fundamentals for their belief. This is standard right wing practice.

And then you have this board and this thread. Niggas, at best, using screencaps from wikipedia articles to salient their counter claim that the topic in question is arbitrary/an invention. The rest is either agreeing with the issue and thinking it's a good thing or just shit flinging in an attempt to scour, which is a thing I see fucking daily from leftists. Please get your act together.

Calling someone a cuck isn´t an argument

How do I get a cool flag like you guys my dudes?

ayy

Brilliant! Thanks, COINTELPRO. How can we ever achieve revolution without you?

They drove the working class right into Trump's arms, and to be honest that's the best thing that could have happened for all parties involved. What most lefties don't understand is that Trump is all about legacy building, and sees greatly improving the lives of the working class as a means to that end. There's obviously nothing else to do at this point but wait and see if he can pull it off, and hold his feet to the fucking fire if he starts to go off the rails, but the more successful his presidency is, the more receptive whites will be to other "radical" anti-globalist candidates; be they left or right.

Ah