Why are Quebecers the most annoying players in any online game?

Why are Quebecers the most annoying players in any online game?

Part 2: Did you just know I baited every Quebecer on this board to say some shit like "you just hate everything" or "you are bad that's why you don't like us"

Quebecois are an awful chimera of the worst parts of Canadians and of French people. Their only redeeming quality is the invention of poutine.

nobody cares

I'm Canadian and I can tell you that poutine isn't actually that great.

I was just in Montreal last week, they seem pretty nice but I did see "Allah!" spray painted on a building so they're doomed.

they have good smoked meat

When was the last time you even met someone from Quebec though? They don't exist, like Jesus.

Aren't they the california of canada? Yeah they're doomed. But I'm mainly talking about them online.

Found the frenchie.

Because they feel entitled because they were "saved" from being assimilated like other degenerates in the Empire. Whenever i travel through frog town i speak English as much as i can, being as loud as possible just to see the frogs and frogettes get their panties up in a knot.

Good poutine is pretty good (not from white spot), but I much prefer the carne asada fries in San Diego.

You should try having poutine from somewhere other than a school cafeteria. High quality poutine is great.

They're part french and part canadian, you do the math.

The thing I hate most about French Canadians is how they mass import west African niggers because MUH FRANCOPHONIE!

No, british columbia is the california of canada. Beautiful region ruined by immigrants up the ass.

You're doing god's work user

No one likes the Quebecois. I live right on their border and I only go there for cheap beer and half price off my vet bill. Every visit is a miserable experience. It's like their cashiers have free reign to be snobbish pricks to anyone who is not fluent in their language. Even if you speak decent french, they will STILL turn their nose up at you.

this is accurate

For liek 6 bucks from a chip wagon, I get this MASSIVE platter of poutine. Shit keeps me full the entire day. Love the stuff.

BC is Chyna and anarchists. Really nice land ruined by self-destructive cucks.

Quebec doesn't exist though, it's just Canada but with French.