8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
watchcartoononline.io/ok-k-o-lets-be-heroes-commercial-episode-34-the-power-is-yours
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/WorldOfChange/decadaltemp.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have a kike free first post

does anyone have the unedited version?
Thanks

Inevitable in every discussion on climate change is the inherent contradictions liberals face when confronted with the hard facts of modernization. They claim to want a first-world standard of living for all, including the four million africans by 2050, but also want "sustainable energy solutions" that are as sure to happen as flying cars were for the men of the 1950s. I'll be generous and grant them the premise that a continent full of nignogs managed by rice-eaters could be functionally modern, so on the way there or once they arrive at that point how much of the environment has been obliterated so bootlips in Botswana can gorge themselves on mcdonalds and Netflix? What about China or pooinlooistan making headway to post-industrialization where the only thing thicker than the polluted air you breathe is your bulging waistline? Climate change is a fucking joke and is only used as a cudgel to beat out the industrial capacity of white countries while Beijing snickers at the dumb gwailo hamstringing himself.

kek

The climate alarmism gets old.

ZOMG ALL CAPS HEADLINE SUPER IMPORTANT NEWS INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

Everybody who's been lurking for two years already knows but, for new agents assigned to Holla Forums, here's your first redpill on the true cause of climate change: lack of a line of credit.

Back to /polk/ torpedo.

Original was a kike running from the oven trying

There aren't even labels on this one

climate change denial = more wars for jews oil. never forget that

ACCESS TO CREDIT!!!

Jews

Is Ben an idiot?

They were drawn mid-stride.

What if the central banks printed billions of dollars, handed it over to the jews, who would then lend it to India, with the USA paying the interest? I’m sure glad smart people like Al Gore are figuring out solutions to all our problems.

And Climate Change = More taxes for ZOG
We’re damned if we do and damned if we don’t.

In Montana we label everything.

isnt smug a legitimate concern in china?

Passed through Montana, saw a label, can confirm.

I've seen orbital pictures of earth, but could not locate Montana. I think they forgot to label it.

Come on Benny, you would know by now that it's the JEWS.

top fucking kek

< let's try subliminal
< they said it worked, in CIA training class

Not even mad.

So are the starving bears getting fat eating snow again? kek

You can tell the higher up Kikes are just doing it for the money, but trying to talk things through with their grunts on the ground is something else entirely.

kek

I'll give you this, but you're still a faggot and I'm saging my post

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

As if Jewish wars have anything to do with fucking oil. If it's oil they want, America has plenty! No, Jewish wars are about arms sales and increasing Israel's power over the ME.

Ehh.
They changed the name to (((climate change))) now.
It can be literally anything at this point.
Want to have a laugh?
Watch ok k.o. The Power Is Yours it has captain planet in it.
watchcartoononline.io/ok-k-o-lets-be-heroes-commercial-episode-34-the-power-is-yours
I laugh at the awkward dialog of
Global warming did have a catch ring to it.

Global warming was so fake they needed to change the name to climate change.
Remember when climate change was named global warming?
Remember captain planet?

Honestly this could be said of almost all political cartoonists, even the ones from the 18th century American newspapers.

Real a book nigger
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/WorldOfChange/decadaltemp.php

Global warming was so fake they needed to change the name to climate change.

Try remembering when Global Warming was called “Global Cooling” and all the same (((Scientists))) were saying that we were heading for another Ice Age.

Coming back in fashion when?

It's funny, because (((they've))) memory-holed that one pretty thoroughly. My boomer parents absolutely insist that Global Cooling was NEVER a concern, and that all evidence of this must have been faked.

i actually really like that show and that's one of my favorite episodes. i'm not a global warming fag, but i also don't think it's even a serious attempt at convincing kids to care about it. the episode is far too nonchalant. plus, i think the main idea here was just to revive captain planet into the conscious of younger kids who haven't ever seen him before–plus, he's a warner brothers property and cartoon network is owned by time-warner iirc.

Daily reminder to save all global warming materials!
Daily reminder to save all the scientists saying it on TV and youtube.
Save all the global warming documentaries.

To have all this evidence after they change their predictions.

I did watch it for Captain planet.
I remember watching him and chairing for the bad guys because I hate environmentalism.

The thing that make me laugh is how hard it is to say:

This sounds so lame.
Is it me or was the global warming name more snappy and if you say
?

*I remember watching him and chairing for the bad guys back in the day because I hate environmentalism.

love the environment
hate environmentalism

dubs confirm. There is no such thing as unchanging climate anyway.

I'm an HVAC technician (Air Conditioning)
In school and EPA license testing materials we are taught that chlorine molecules in older CFC refrigerant is what is destroying the ozone layer when refrigerant is vented into the atmosphere. It made sense in school and it also actually offered a smart explanation into this issue more than liberals would ever talk about.
The issue was that technicians of old would empty a system by venting it into the air without bothering to recover it, and now the EPA rules state we cannot vent freon (refrigerant) and must recover.

Well, the reality is, Freon is heavier than air. It doesn't rise into the ozone layer like they explicitly tell us it does.

However, they are right about chlorine molecules destroying ozone molecules. It takes like hundreds or thousands of ozone m. to remove 1 chlorine m. completely.
Now ask yourself: where else would such high amounts of chlorine find it's way into our ozone layer if not through freon?

Pools.

Everybody with a pool knows that in order to keep your pool clean you gotta pour chlorine in it. All that shit doesn't just 'disappear' in your pool, it gets evaporated with your pool water as well.

environmentalism=
Yes its this level of comical, environmentalism are beyond comical and will poison everything to stop some fiction named global warming.

They are beyond captain planet comical.

kek

When I was working my BS Chem in the late 80s we were preached to about global Cooling and beware the coming ice age. Lately, I have been hearing this again!

shit, this reminds me:
They have shit for brains and are incapable of having a serious argument; it's all just appeal to emotion about muh animals or muh climate and some statistics they memorised, but the moment you suggest an alternate course of action, they fucking shut down

Great story, but I think you're missing the point, the aren't even oriented around obtaining truth, just the smug truth feels. He said his bullshit because people told him it was the least immoral to feel good when he did, and he stopped because he didn't know what to say to make everyone hug it out and feel good about him again. They aren't just stupid, evasive, and self sabotaging- they actually have negative mental goals. It's almost always an emotional argument, usually on all subjects. Just look in their insane fucking eyes. Down's Syndrome is lively and involved by comparison, there has to be something worse than admittedly crushing stupidity at work.

sounds about right for most of them, although I'm pretty sure there's a solid amount of jews there too, lining their pockets with this shit.

Want to see real insanity? Go meet someone who works at a charity. Not a volunteer who works a soup kitchen or some shit, but the retards that actually go to Africa to "help" (read: raise nigger birth rates). I once tried to get one of them to realise what a fucking retard he was, going to a shithole to help shitshkins and having a shit time, while there were people all around him, in his very town, that needed just as much help. Had to do it anonymously online because I'm pretty sure he would have knifed me if I told him face to face, and naturally he flipped the fuck out at the mere suggestion, muh niggers this, muh niggers that.

Back in secondary school, we had this kid that sometimes had to get sedated and taken to the mental hospital for months at a time, yet I swear to god, that kid had absolutely NOTHING on the level of insanity I witnessed when I looked at the charity dude. It was so bad even normalfags got creeped out by him, since his eyes were wide open 100% of the time and this constant, unmoving smile never left his face.

The real issue, if you actually cared about 'the planet', is overpopulation. But liberals don't want to talk about that because they know where this discussion will go. Instead of the billions on carbon credit kike machinations, why not just offer every African woman $3000 to get sterilized. Offer the same to browns all over the world. That might actually bring the world into balance by 2050 and give the elephants and lions a chance. But nope, we can't do that because Naht zees.

Fine. Enjoy 4 billion niggers by 2050.

That is pure madness, and I know exactly the expression and type you mean. The only thing I can compare them to is a drug addict about to get high- that glazed, dreamy yet rushed, predetermined way of thinking. I've tried to get some explanation or engagement from these pathological altruists and met the same wall as you. Please make a thread if one ever says something that makes sense.