NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON YOU FUCKERS! Anyone found the original yet?

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON YOU FUCKERS!
Human beings have problems in the world. Lefty politicians reliably trot out the same, predictable solution: More taxes and more government.
Taxes always go up and the government always gets bigger, more tyrannical and more corrupt. Meanwhile, the problems never seem to go away. The big government politicians don’t want them to go away, otherwise they would lose their ability to virtue signal and win votes. They want to stay in office and enjoy the power that comes from redirecting other people’s money. Part of the virtue signaling involves drumming up fear of what might happen if more taxes and government aren’t implemented.
Al Gore has made a lifelong habit of virtue signaling. According to him the world has problems with humans beings who are emitting too much carbon. Yeah, carbon—a natural substance that plants need in order to grow. Gore has a solution: Carbon taxes and a big, global government. To soften the blow, he sing-songingly refers to it as ‘global governance’ and hides the carbon taxes behind jargon such as ‘cap and trade.’ Gore positioned himself to profit handsomely from his plan, having created carbon trading companies and partnering in them with a former Goldman Sachs man, David Blood. (You can’t make this stuff up—‘Blood and Gore.) Good ol’ Al wants to save the world while lining his pockets at the same time. Cynical types may cite that as a clue that he may be a con man while others say he deserves to be rewarded for his tireless and well-paid public appearances and alarmist speeches.
Gore has also received a lot of money and support from globalists who saw climate change as a way to tear down the strength of America and get it to pay huge tribute payments that bring about more globalism. The Illuminati purchased scientists who produced the best global warming confirmation data that money could buy. Some scientists were exposed as lying whores of the globalists, but no matter. The Deep State mainstream media swept it all under their rug of political correctness.
Al received establishment awards including a Nobel Peace Prize and an Academy Award for best documentary, “An Inconvenient Truth,” which helped popularize the global warming theory. Fear draws attention and Gore uses terror to bring more money and power to the globalist cause. In a way, Gore is a terrorist. However, when the planet didn’t warm as quickly as he claimed it would and when the polar bears thrived and when the ice cap didn’t melt completely by 2014 as he promised, Gore’s global warming clarion call switched to ‘climate change.’
Anyone found the original yet?

All urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/polmeta/thread/28806/
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
watchcartoononline.io/ok-k-o-lets-be-heroes-commercial-episode-34-the-power-is-yours
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/WorldOfChange/decadaltemp.php

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

Have a kike free first post

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

does anyone have the unedited version?
Thanks

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

Inevitable in every discussion on climate change is the inherent contradictions liberals face when confronted with the hard facts of modernization. They claim to want a first-world standard of living for all, including the four million africans by 2050, but also want "sustainable energy solutions" that are as sure to happen as flying cars were for the men of the 1950s. I'll be generous and grant them the premise that a continent full of nignogs managed by rice-eaters could be functionally modern, so on the way there or once they arrive at that point how much of the environment has been obliterated so bootlips in Botswana can gorge themselves on mcdonalds and Netflix? What about China or pooinlooistan making headway to post-industrialization where the only thing thicker than the polluted air you breathe is your bulging waistline? Climate change is a fucking joke and is only used as a cudgel to beat out the industrial capacity of white countries while Beijing snickers at the dumb gwailo hamstringing himself.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

kek

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

The climate alarmism gets old.

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

ZOMG ALL CAPS HEADLINE SUPER IMPORTANT NEWS INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

Everybody who's been lurking for two years already knows but, for new agents assigned to Holla Forums, here's your first redpill on the true cause of climate change: lack of a line of credit.

William Reyes
William Reyes

Back to /polk/ torpedo.

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

Original was a kike running from the oven trying

There aren't even labels on this one

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

climate change denial = more wars for jews oil. never forget that

Cooper James
Cooper James

ACCESS TO CREDIT!!!

Jews

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

Digitigrade feet on a bear
Is Ben an idiot?

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

They were drawn mid-stride.

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

What if the central banks printed billions of dollars, handed it over to the jews, who would then lend it to India, with the USA paying the interest? I’m sure glad smart people like Al Gore are figuring out solutions to all our problems.

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

And Climate Change = More taxes for ZOG
We’re damned if we do and damned if we don’t.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

In Montana we label everything.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

isnt smug a legitimate concern in china?

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

Passed through Montana, saw a label, can confirm.

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

I've seen orbital pictures of earth, but could not locate Montana. I think they forgot to label it.

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

The Illuminati purchased scientists who produced the best global warming confirmation data that money could buy. Some scientists were exposed as lying whores of the globalists, but no matter. The Deep State mainstream media swept it all under their rug of political correctness.

Come on Benny, you would know by now that it's the JEWS.

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

top fucking kek

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

< let's try subliminal
< they said it worked, in CIA training class

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

Not even mad.

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

So are the starving bears getting fat eating snow again? kek

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

You can tell the higher up Kikes are just doing it for the money, but trying to talk things through with their grunts on the ground is something else entirely.

oceans are rising, islands are sinking
<here's 60 years of data showing the natural flucuations of island landmass, they are stable
your studies don't count
the world is warning, and the icecaps are shrinking
<about 17 years of stable temperature with no warming, and the icecaps also fluctuated along a stable line
your studies don't agree with mine, and they weren't shown in this particular journal or talked about in the media, so it must be false
and carbon is pollution, and we must cut down on fossil fuels and heavy industry
<what about all that plastic places like china and india dump into the water because business had to move there since they are regulated and taxed too much here?
who cares? But we should let them immigrate here so they can be a part of our consumer culture where they will generate even more waste than they do where they live now

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

kek

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

I'll give you this, but you're still a faggot and I'm saging my post

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
desuarchive.org/polmeta/thread/28806/

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

As if Jewish wars have anything to do with fucking oil. If it's oil they want, America has plenty! No, Jewish wars are about arms sales and increasing Israel's power over the ME.

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

Ehh.
They changed the name to (((climate change))) now.
It can be literally anything at this point.
Want to have a laugh?
Watch ok k.o. The Power Is Yours it has captain planet in it.
watchcartoononline.io/ok-k-o-lets-be-heroes-commercial-episode-34-the-power-is-yours
I laugh at the awkward dialog of
We must stop climate change
Global warming did have a catch ring to it.

Global warming was so fake they needed to change the name to climate change.
Remember when climate change was named global warming?
Remember captain planet?

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

Honestly this could be said of almost all political cartoonists, even the ones from the 18th century American newspapers.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

global warming don't real!
Real a book nigger
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/WorldOfChange/decadaltemp.php

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

global warming
Global warming was so fake they needed to change the name to climate change.

Ryder James
Ryder James

Remember when Climate Change was called Global Warming?
Try remembering when Global Warming was called “Global Cooling” and all the same (((Scientists))) were saying that we were heading for another Ice Age.

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

Global Cooling
Coming back in fashion when?

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

It's funny, because (((they've))) memory-holed that one pretty thoroughly. My boomer parents absolutely insist that Global Cooling was NEVER a concern, and that all evidence of this must have been faked.

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

i actually really like that show and that's one of my favorite episodes. i'm not a global warming fag, but i also don't think it's even a serious attempt at convincing kids to care about it. the episode is far too nonchalant. plus, i think the main idea here was just to revive captain planet into the conscious of younger kids who haven't ever seen him before–plus, he's a warner brothers property and cartoon network is owned by time-warner iirc.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

Daily reminder to save all global warming materials!
Daily reminder to save all the scientists saying it on TV and youtube.
Save all the global warming documentaries.

To have all this evidence after they change their predictions.

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

I did watch it for Captain planet.
I remember watching him and chairing for the bad guys because I hate environmentalism.

The thing that make me laugh is how hard it is to say:
We must stop climate change

This sounds so lame.
Is it me or was the global warming name more snappy and if you say
We must stop global warming
?

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

*I remember watching him and chairing for the bad guys back in the day because I hate environmentalism.

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

love the environment
hate environmentalism

can't spell environmentalism with mental

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

dubs confirm. There is no such thing as unchanging climate anyway.

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

I'm an HVAC technician (Air Conditioning)
In school and EPA license testing materials we are taught that chlorine molecules in older CFC refrigerant is what is destroying the ozone layer when refrigerant is vented into the atmosphere. It made sense in school and it also actually offered a smart explanation into this issue more than liberals would ever talk about.
The issue was that technicians of old would empty a system by venting it into the air without bothering to recover it, and now the EPA rules state we cannot vent freon (refrigerant) and must recover.

Well, the reality is, Freon is heavier than air. It doesn't rise into the ozone layer like they explicitly tell us it does.

However, they are right about chlorine molecules destroying ozone molecules. It takes like hundreds or thousands of ozone m. to remove 1 chlorine m. completely.
Now ask yourself: where else would such high amounts of chlorine find it's way into our ozone layer if not through freon?

Pools.

Everybody with a pool knows that in order to keep your pool clean you gotta pour chlorine in it. All that shit doesn't just 'disappear' in your pool, it gets evaporated with your pool water as well.

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

environmentalism
environmentalism=
stop talking about the real toxic chemicals in everything.
Only think about global warming!
Get these toxic mercury light bulbs that we know will fuck up the eco system.
WE are preventing global warming this way!!!!
Lets spry sulfur into the atmosphere to prevent global warming!
What who gives a fuck about the fact it will create acid rain?!
Muh global warming!
Yes its this level of comical, environmentalism are beyond comical and will poison everything to stop some fiction named global warming.

They are beyond captain planet comical.

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

kek

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

When I was working my BS Chem in the late 80s we were preached to about global Cooling and beware the coming ice age. Lately, I have been hearing this again!

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

shit, this reminds me:
years ago, some faggot greenpeace or whatever went on to give a lecture at my high school
long rant about how we're running out of copper and need to recycle it more or we'll run out
they give room for questions
"But if we started running out of copper, wouldn't it just raise in price to the point where nobody would throw it out anymore, as it would be like throwing away a piece of gold, and thus make it a problem that solves itself?" (which is exactly what happened in subsequent years, btw, nobody fucking throws away copper)
faggot obviously taken aback, only manages to say something like "uh… I don't think so?"
press him further, ask him to explain the flaw in my logic
he gets increasingly nervous, his friend looks like he's about to murder me, and classmates are starting to laugh
finally he say: "Well, it could also lead to more mining in places like Africa!"
"So what?"
"Well, the mine could be somewhere where unique animals live and could kill them by disrupting their natural habitat!"
Tell him that that sounds far fetched as hell and that even if that was the case, who the hell cares about a few extinct bugs, species go extinct all the time and get eventually replaced by other, new species, just consider how many species went extinct when the dinosaurs got wiped out
stammers out "I don't agree with that and that's my opinion, ok?" while his friend looks like he really is about to assault me
class erupts with laughter and the lecture is over
They have shit for brains and are incapable of having a serious argument; it's all just appeal to emotion about muh animals or muh climate and some statistics they memorised, but the moment you suggest an alternate course of action, they fucking shut down

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

Great story, but I think you're missing the point, the aren't even oriented around obtaining truth, just the smug truth feels. He said his bullshit because people told him it was the least immoral to feel good when he did, and he stopped because he didn't know what to say to make everyone hug it out and feel good about him again. They aren't just stupid, evasive, and self sabotaging- they actually have negative mental goals. It's almost always an emotional argument, usually on all subjects. Just look in their insane fucking eyes. Down's Syndrome is lively and involved by comparison, there has to be something worse than admittedly crushing stupidity at work.

Zachary Kelly
Zachary Kelly

sounds about right for most of them, although I'm pretty sure there's a solid amount of jews there too, lining their pockets with this shit.

Just look in their insane fucking eyes
Want to see real insanity? Go meet someone who works at a charity. Not a volunteer who works a soup kitchen or some shit, but the retards that actually go to Africa to "help" (read: raise nigger birth rates). I once tried to get one of them to realise what a fucking retard he was, going to a shithole to help shitshkins and having a shit time, while there were people all around him, in his very town, that needed just as much help. Had to do it anonymously online because I'm pretty sure he would have knifed me if I told him face to face, and naturally he flipped the fuck out at the mere suggestion, muh niggers this, muh niggers that.

Back in secondary school, we had this kid that sometimes had to get sedated and taken to the mental hospital for months at a time, yet I swear to god, that kid had absolutely NOTHING on the level of insanity I witnessed when I looked at the charity dude. It was so bad even normalfags got creeped out by him, since his eyes were wide open 100% of the time and this constant, unmoving smile never left his face.

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

The real issue, if you actually cared about 'the planet', is overpopulation. But liberals don't want to talk about that because they know where this discussion will go. Instead of the billions on carbon credit kike machinations, why not just offer every African woman $3000 to get sterilized. Offer the same to browns all over the world. That might actually bring the world into balance by 2050 and give the elephants and lions a chance. But nope, we can't do that because Naht zees.

Fine. Enjoy 4 billion niggers by 2050.

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

That is pure madness, and I know exactly the expression and type you mean. The only thing I can compare them to is a drug addict about to get high- that glazed, dreamy yet rushed, predetermined way of thinking. I've tried to get some explanation or engagement from these pathological altruists and met the same wall as you. Please make a thread if one ever says something that makes sense.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit