(((Alt Right))) kosher movement moves forward: Pettibone, Allsup, Sellner

Looks like our friends (((Britanny Pettibone))), (((James Allsup))) and (((Martin Sellner))) are doing a white identity video together. Protip: white identity is codeword for "oy vey don't be a nazi". THEY NEVER NAME THE JEW.

They are kosher fucking puppets making you think they're based. Britanny Pettibone is a NWO tool to push the rising White racial consciousness into a safe "please just lower immigration" direction. DON'T BUY IT!

She is just a stupid Brunette Supremacist, not a real natsoc or White nationalist!

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=MIwg9marj5Y
Fag
8ch.net/pol/res/11125018.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder this bitch is a kike tool and when she talks about White interests and "muh European heritage" she is just trying to get nationalist men erect so they send her whorecash.

Drop this thot!

Hi James Allsup. Insulting yourself will not make Holla Forums watch your videos. Nice try though.
Sage.

pick one faggot

Quit fucking following us around. You're not one of us.

You're an infiltrator and obviously a latent homo.

Not Allsup faggot I hate Allsup. Allsup is alt kike scum. I'm warning you idiots, they are taking over the white race's mind. The AltKike wants to channel white nationalist energy into being a judeophile cuckold.

PhilosophiCat - How To Talk to Normies & Agitators Posing As Alt-Right Men

hooktube.com/watch?v=MIwg9marj5Y

this woman is a feminist cunt who supports white identity but not natsoc

white identity isn't enough you keep to fucking heil Hitler

Pettibone co-hosted a show with that rat-faced demon Tara McCarthy, right?

Yes. We need to watch what these fucking fakes are doing. They are trying to drag white nationalism into the dirt.

McCarthy runs a "pro white" Youtube channel now. Fuck her. She is kosherfying white nationalism. Pettibone is part of that. This is fucking NWO shit to cuck WNism.

You realize the solution is telling people beyond Holla Forums, right? The warning you give is well received, but this methodology doesn't awaken the masses.

Trying a little too hard there, buttslammer.
>>>/trs/

TRS is altkike like McCarthy. Fuck them. Kosher nationalism has to go.

I wish Kim Jong Un would start giving fireside chats.

Red Ice, TRS, Tara McCarthy, Greg Jphnson, Richard Spencer, James Allsup, Britanny Pettibone = all of them pretend to be independent but they are part of ONE obvious (((PSYOP))) to kosherfy and dumb down White nationalism.

They are afraid of awakened White natsoc people!

if anons here didn't already know this then they don't belong here. Even taking into consideration current state of this place 99.9% still at least know dis.

Beat it, wimp.

Do you think there are "good" "based nationalist jews" who can be our allies?

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.red/the-problem-of-european-man/

If you're not for the total extermination of the jewish menace, then you are on against the White race. All these internet personalities are very much on the side of the jews.

lol faggot

it's getting embarrassing to browse this kikehole

Says the faggot who attacks beautiful white women who take our side.

OP is a TRSodomite who thinks he's clever.

A real beauty.

Kek, fuck off back to whatever kosher hole you came from.

>Looks like our friends (((Britanny Pettibone))), (((James Allsup))) and (((Martin Sellner))) are doing a white identity video together.

Yes, I'm sure they're kosher cancer. But why are you advertising their video?

To know your enemy you must study them. These people think they're speaking for the white race, and we can't let that stand!

No, fuck off. I'm now 200% sure you're one of the kosher nationalists in that video. I'm never clicking it or watching anything to do with any of you faggots.

Suit yourself, lol

So are you the faggot with the gay hair and the cuck glasses in the thumbnail that I'm never clicking? Because something tells me you are.

Who? I haven't heard of a single person mentioned.

What I never have understood is why these 'alt-right' organizations pop up but we don't have any true Holla Forums equivalents ready to go to keep pushing the Overton Window rightward.

Is it that any real grassroots organizations, news sites, channels get banned and censored or is it that Holla Forums has somehow forgotten to fill this crucial gap?

Perhaps we should have brainstorming threads instead in order to compete with and defeat these faux-right gatekeepers.

It gets co opted real fast, they let a few fags in and then, it's filled to the brim with jews and the rest of the multicultural crew telling you that it's bad to discriminate.

They get banned immediately with very little fanfare or media attention. Stuff like Murdoch Murdoch is explicitly Holla Forums and it's banned on jewtube, musicians like Mr. Bond get removed too.

Sure, they get reuploaded but the damage is done when there isn't a central source for new material to subscribe to. All that is left is the alt-right numale bullshit.

Alot pop up or get a start down the right path, then get snatched up by these distractions. The startup sees it as good exposure to a wider audience but it warps them to that mindset.

8ch.net/pol/res/11125018.html

MODS are Zionist cucks playing the double-agent against anons.

Read OP's posts, they're the standard TRSodomite strawman

the ones that end up on Infowars never go away no matter how epically BTFO they are

They're like shilling royalty or something. Bloodline liars or something because there's just no reason to keep these people funded and protected, everyone knows there's something up with them but the government just eats the embarrassment every time. Whatever program these people fall under I wish Trump would just cut it, but he probably won't right since this kind of shit seems to be his world. Shillluminati society sticks together.

no really though, who the fuck are they? you seem to know so you're obviously shilling for them. they look like hipster faggot ecelebs.

Exposing their shitty agenda by showing you one of their shill videos isn't supporting them, idiot. Holla Forums isn't going to make their videos more popular. These people are already out there. We have to study them to defeat them!

Imagine being this autistic and idealistic. Even Hitler wasn't going to attempt this.

2:27 wait a minute this was the boat they purchased with their crowdfunding money? They made it sound like they had purchased a 200' used coast guard vessel. It's literally a 2 man dingy.

I already knew (((Britanny Pettibone))) and the rest of them were all British/Jew controlled opposition.

"Operation Defend Europe" with a 2 man dingy. These kike/anglos are literally laughing at you at now.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

I like her podcasts, please provide some evidence that she's subverting anything.