I still laugh at how Holla Forums doesn't understand what trolling means

I still laugh at how Holla Forums doesn't understand what trolling means.

If people lurked more I wouldn't have to spend time on a board that fucks up the meaning of words and then DOES IT WRONG all the time.

Thinking you "trolled" a person just by making it believe a lie is just completely wrong and a retarded misuse of term that is used to describe people who literally try to make you angry just by insulting you or your tastes. in others forums they do it right. It's just Holla Forums and tryhard reddit infested shitholes like it that fail at knowing the meaning of trolling.

The true meaning of trolling means YOU posted something intentionally enraging (Personal opinions don't count) to get somebody incredibly mad and respond seriously to your post. If a person tells you to "Fuck off" or similar things, it doesn't mean he got trolled, it means your trolling attempt was so lame you should just stop trying. Trying to use "RENT FREE" and other similar memes is just a pathetic attempt of covering your hurt ass (Because you are obviously hurt that your troll didn't work and you are trying to save face).

Trolling never meant to be funny, or annoying, or cool, or anything. Only huge nerds with no lives or girlfriends try to get off to people getting mad on the internet. It's like they are admitting their own insecurities and loneliness.

I want to use sarcasm, yet I almost never do it on Holla Forums because people will jump on me thinking I'm trolling or something.

good pasta, didn't read lol

Read your post twice and still no fugging idea what you’re trying to say user.
Nice trips though. Sage for shit thread.

Shitty thread Wasshoi!!     \\ Shitty thread Wasshoi! // +   + \\Shitty thread Wasshoi!/+        ∬ ∬    ∬ ∬    ∬ ∬  +   +     人      人      人     +         (__)    (__)    (__)  +    (__)   (__)   (__)     +.   +   ( __ )  ( __ )  ( __ )  +      ( ´∀`∩ (´∀`∩) ( ´∀`) +  (( (つ   ノ (つ  丿 (つ  つ ))  +       ヽ  ( ノ  ( ヽノ   ) ) )       (_)し'  し(_)  (_)_)

I understood it

Can you explain in 20 words or less? OP should have jacked off before posting.

The best is when you respond to a post with a half-formed opinion you aren’t entirely sure you agree with, but you still argue it with 100% conviction. Then you forget about what you said, return an hour later and see the thread has been completely derailed by what you said.

He said trolling isn't posting shit to make a person believe a lie or irony but instead you're supposed to enrage someone to respond seriously to you. If they say fuck off you didn't do it properly.

does that mean it's good trolling?

D'awwww little reddipol cuckedditor weeb gonna cry his eyes out?

I got drunk last night abd I dont remember if I won or lost that poker game. It doesnt really matter. We werent even playing for much money.

Reported for off topic

This is where it gets confusing. A normalfag and a master troll will have the exact same effect on a given thread, but for different reasons.

pointing out we have a literal nazi in the white house is trolling now? because last time I checked it was social justice, aka. fighting for the resistance against the empire

this.

OP can't keep up with the kids, so sad.

kill yourself pedo

Pedophilia is so "hello fellow websurfers, this is my first year on the internet". I'm a disgusting mesophile.

lol trolled ya silly!

Nice new spin on a classic pasta.

Proud of you user.

Hello sole non-retarded person in the thread.