Is Leia a Jedi?

Is Daisy Ridley smart?
Apologize to Rian Johnson

everyone in the comments giving Rian shit and memeing about Mark Hamill, because you all suck his dick. Rian is correct.
hooktube.com/watch?v=Fz0BKAxSuRU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rian_Johnson#Film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why isn't Finn a Jedi, you racist ass crackers?

(Yuo)

Nigga hasn't gone to the jedi academy yet

Rian Johnson is the new Stanley Kubrick. Each time he released a groundbreaking film, it received mixed reactions, but then in five years everyone realized how amazing and ground breaking. The same thing happened with the Star Wars prequels, and its happening again with The Last Jedi; come 2023, this film will be recognized as the masterpiece it is.

I already knew it was in 2017 when I first saw it.

In the old EU Leia was a Jedi.

Pretending to be a retard is being a retard user.

WRONG! (In Trump voice)
You just perceive prequels or TLJ in 5 years as better because quality of writing and acting is steadily declining. When you say "Prequels were good." you don't mean that they were good you mean "Compared to the garbage the release today prequels are good."

Wrong!
He's the best director for making a new star wars trilogy.

You aren’t helping anything friend.

Then how did she fly back to the spaceship like a superwoman? I guess she didn't research the star wars history and facts properly.

Being a jedi and having the force are two different things, just like being a sith and being "dark" but not an actual sith lord or lord of the sith

WRONG

The movie did not show her being trained by her brother yet so the fact should be remained unknown but she ruined it.

incorrecto

Rey will have trained her on the falcon in an hour. Leia will be off on her own space adventure.

Curiously Leia will look younger, thinner, and oddly uncanny valley in IX.

She's dead and Rey is not a Jedi.

the complete soy package

I feel bad for Mark.

We are not giving you clicks, we are not turning off our pesky adblock, Matt.

Force having does a jedi makes not.

Literal youtube hivemind

Correct

She never trained as a Jedi. She's just a force sensitive.

Just give me a soy enema, fam.

Goddamn, are some of you really being honest when you call the PT great? I love anonymous posting and all, but we really need accounts with our verify ages visible at all times.

I liked them then, and I like them now. They're not the original trilogy, but they're far from being bad movies.
At the very least, you can applaud the world building, and the audio-visual components (yes, there's too much CGI, and it has aged. I mean the designs themselves), and it's hard to say the action wasn't fun, even if you prefer a less choreographed feel.

Reminder that disney shills use prequelposting to try and convince people that disliking their movies is just cheap trolling.

i know this is a bait thread but i have to add something to the whole Leia is a jedi theory from the original trilogy

Han Solo and Leia are Force users, Han Solo uses it for his blaster skills and to dodge greater danger while Leia uses it for diplomacy and leadership/politics, George Lucas gave subtle hints through out the movies with things like "I have a bad feeling about this" said by Han or Leia before action scene starts which is just their Force instinct, also one of the reasons why George Lucas insisted with Luke Skywalker saying "I am a Jedi KNIGHT" instead of "I am a jedi" to make the distinction between normal force users and combat versions of Jedi such as Knights who use Lightsabers as their main weapon.

Sadly all of that is now gone with the new movies who raped everything good from SW to death and turned Leia into a Marvel superhero

This is like saying that you're a soldier becouse you're a good shot.
Jedi are especially strong individuals that are trained towards controlling it. Mainly because strong force users tends to fall to the dark side quicker.

He is a shit director. A fucking nobody who directed shit movies (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rian_Johnson#Film) and got the position becouse he had enough soy levels in his blood to take orders from Kennedy.

Han was never a force user in any part. Neither is Boba Fett or General Grievous.

Don't you know? Every named character in Star Wars has Force powers.

Han was heavily hinted to be a force user, nobody mentioned Boba Fett or General Grievous being force users

good thread

The jedi order doesn’t take traitors