Play Stupid Games Win Stupid Prizes

Why do POC complain about being shot by police, yet beg the police to shoot them?

hooktube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo

Also, Natural Selection Thread

T. Iamtoolazytohooktubeorweb.mthisshit

Unrivaled arrogance due to an inability to comprehend consequences of actions, coupled with a lack of a proper Theory of Mind and a species-wide IQ range of 60~75. There is a reason niggers only survived in the bountiful regions of apefrica. On a side note, I'd like to know why niggers collapse like wet kleenex when punched in the temple or zygomatic arch. Off the top of my head I'd pin it to garbage nutrition in arizona tea and kfc, along with natural frailty.

Webm is for any down-in-the-dumps Holla Forumslack who thinks he doesn't have what it takes to keep himself alive in the race war.

Reading the report posted in the video description leads me to believe tyrone thought he would perform some trickology of his own and win the ghetto lottery by kiting the cops into shooting him by making motions towards his firearm. Upon arrest, he stated "I was only gunna keel mahself…", meaning his defense in court is that he was only pretending to be retarded. Polite sage for double post.

Perfectly performed. The officers deserve a commendation. Beautiful. It would be wonderful if some of you smart fellows hacked into MSNBC and played this thing during prime watching hours.

@ 1:23 a ketchup packet goes off

Holy fucking shit just like my chinese cartoons. But in answer to your question nobody cares about suicidally retarded niggers like that because because there's no way to spin it. Nigger asked to get shot, got shot. Not even other niggers care at that point. Though if it wasn't caught on camera he'd probably be cast a a good church going boy who dindu nuffin.

top lol

Because the nigger acts like an animal without an iota of brainpower, like all cornered animals, they have only two things in their mind, fight or flight.

I'm sorry Mr. asses and elbows. I don't live in Alabama.
Rope is cheap though. Quick and effective.
Just a suggestion.

@1:26 did the nigger actually try to tap out in a gun fight?

Top KEk.

Not exactly. They can improve their communication. New officer to the scene gave contradictory orders of "drop the gun" when the guy who had been yelling at him to "Get on your knees" did not want him to touch it.

But why delete my posts though?

If i was a bluepilled normie, and became a police officer, i feel like it would take like 1 week before becoming fully red-pilled on races, especially niggers. They literally just ignore Laws, and directions from authority, and then lie about their abhorrent behavior and claim "dindu" status. Reading the full report, the nigger literally lies in every statement.

Bah

Just another normal day on the west side of Pensacola

Because they think they will get a free gibmedat lawsuit if they lie.

link?

It's a PDF file.

https:// mgtvwkrg.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/ecso-shooting.pdf

POC? They're called niggers. Wtf happened to this board?

WHRE IS TH INFO!

fucking dealing, with people like you in the corporate IT world this morning, I'd like to throw a football at your fucking head user

(checked)
a lot of welfare and poor folks on welfare, stay there because they either are comfortable in their station in life or just lack the drive to bother doing anything besides waiting for the government check to arrive and the ability to use that money to buy more drugs

I remember when POC simply meant to an engineer "Proof of Concept" and not African-American.

His death groans are Music to my ears.

What goes through their fucking heads in these situations?

They unloaded on him and he survived?

The middle cop panicked, a good example on how rapid fire can fuck your aim.

They didn't shot well.

Really nigger? That's a total SJW term. Call them what they are. Niggers. Does the word nigger bother you or something? You can't say nigger? Nigger.

Pickers of cotton. Same thing really.

Actually it was really poor performance. The old cop in the middle asks his partners if they got him covered, they acknowledge, then when the action starts they run and leave him. The idiot on the left side runs into crossfire from the bitch on the right, who fires only one shot and then runs.

Poor guy in the middle had to fire the tazer and get his gun out again to put the nog down. Could've ended very badly. Also conflicting orders from 2 cops (idiot on the left orders guy to 'drop the gun' while guy in the middle doesn't want to see his hands anywhere near it).

Rather than yelling "GET ON YOUR KNEES" they should just start singing the national anthem.

Person of Crime.

Hahahaha nice
Cops are absolutely right in this situation of course. Seemed like he was going for the gun to fight them once they said they would taser him.
Pretty stupid.

As a white person with a gun on me daily, I know better by limiting my interactions with cops by not breaking the fucking law and know better than to disobey lawful orders from them because they can and will kill your ass then get away with it even if they're wrong.

In the end it's all technicalities, because it's obvious that it wasn't going to comply anyway.
The downside here is that their poor coordination could provide technicalities to let an armed, belligerent thug get off.

Niggers don't respect the authority so they will be always shot anyway.

What about the gun though?

Top lel, I saw another vid the other day that's pretty similar maybe another user has it. Some nog was training with his rifle and ran out of ammo, literally couldn't comprehend at all whatsoever that his gun needs ammunition and especially needs to be regularly reloaded. The DS couldn't even be pissed at that point, he was trying not to laugh his ass off at how absurd it was

POC used to stand for Portable oxygen concentrator used as Oxygen therapy

yeah, guy, I was asking for the info so I could read it.

sorry you hate your job. I hate mine too.

THIS
and also he spelled nigger wrong as well :^)

wrong, one of the officers got in the other officer's field of fire

a fucking terrible move

God I remember these threads on half/k/ back in the day. Holy fuck we got that guy so good. Nutnfancy posted a fucking weak ass video about how to be a good dad to your daughter or some shit even though his only daughter died in childbirth and /k/ ripped him a new asshole in his comments of his videos until he took them down. Good lord that was brutal.

IF I GET AWAY WITH IT IM FREE I BETTER RUN AWAY. HA HA WHITE COPS AIN'T GONNA FIND ME WE ALL LOOK THE SAME TO THEM ILL ACT COOL UNTIL THE MINUTE THEY GO IN FOR THE CUFF SWING AROUND LIKE A CROCODILE DEATH ROLL AND HOOF IT THEY AIN'T GETTIN ME or
SHEEIT THE POE POES GOT ME HYMED UP ON ALL SIDES MAYBE I'LL USE Muh HOOD RAT POSTUREING TO SCARE THESE PIGS AWAY IT WORKS ON DEM NIGGAS IN THE GHETTO I'M GONNA REACH FOR MUH GAT THAT WILL SHOW EM or a mixture of both ACT HARD *smacks lips* GETS SHOT
ALSO NOW TAX PAYERS ARE GOING TO BE PAYING FOR THIS NIGGER CRIMINAL FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE WEATHER IT BE 3 HOTS AND A COT PRISON ' HOSPITAL BILLS OR THE CITY AND STATE GET A LAW SUIT AGAINST THEM FOR LEAVING HIM LAME but WHAT THE HELL WE PROBABLY BEEN PAYING HIS WAY ALL HIS LIFE ANY WAY FUCK WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE PLEASE HELP

DOTR WHEN ?