CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
- kokosac.tumblr.com/post/152138358807/vivian-james || twitter.com/kokosac/status/789110884501041152

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/south-korean-officials-forced-to-resign-amid-8-goddesses-corruption-conspiracy/15419/
archive.is/YEzhH
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/01/time-hillary-clintons-emailgate-attack-women/
hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/3/d/a/3da04a8a9fa6152b/SBFC169.mp3?c_id=13213323&expiration=1478040939&hwt=303330e101473d9fb700a3c2aa6024a2
archive.is/0lRPr
gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-will-released-western-asian-markets
archive.is/VQJfd
archive.is/n5vFy
archive.is/QEP6Z
cyber.harvard.edu/node/92218
archive.is/QdDe0
cyber.harvard.edu/publications/2012/kbw_final_report_symposium_on_youth_meanness_ and_cruelty
cyber.harvard.edu/sites/cyber.harvard.edu/files/BTWF Symposium Final Report 4-24-12_0.pdf
archive.is/v9vtp
expertlabs.org/team.html
archive.is/ImIxn
archive.is/sBllu
archive.is/7FRar
twitter.com/Razer/status/793499214311411713
twitter.com/ianwexl0rz/status/793520708198338560
twitter.com/ianwexl0rz/status/793518597926629376
twitter.com/elizabethforma?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/search?q=from:potus @HillaryClinton&src=typd
archive.fo/nAr3l
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/793542128504823808
twitter.com/search?q=@hillaryclinton from:FLOTUS&src=typd&lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=3WqP89GEWLo
archive.is/ExZPH
twitter.com/i/moments/793457367040069633
twitter.com/bonegolem/status/793510643651448832
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=790951445&tscn=1478022124
archive.is/wqIxD
archive.is/D2yVO
twitter.com/Razer/status/793513659255300096
archive.is/62IXy
archive.is/wF3mU
archive.is/BTmqn
archive.is/H0QGU
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/793597826617991168
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/793599804010065920
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/793600298921103360
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/793604957358415872
archive.is/DMj95
archive.is/0G6Wf
twitter.com/Razer/status/793625537310707712
breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/01/gregory-gopman-on-being-fired-from-twitter-after-techcrunch-article-no-one-survives-a-hit-piece-like-that/
archive.is/ymBli
archive.is/ymBli#selection-6043.0-6060.0
archive.fo/sXGzv
press.endocrine.org/doi/10.1210/jc.2016-2141
press.endocrine.org/doi/pdf/10.1210/jc.2016-2141
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/01/its-alive-u-s-trade-rep-congress-has-the-votes-to-pass-tpp/
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/01/michael-moore-comey-should-visit-trump-because-trump-has-essentially-called-for-inciting-riots/
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/793649052051136516
entertain.naver.com/read?oid=028&aid=0002337216
namu.wiki/w/이익 성폭행 및 이자혜 사주 논란
archive.is/ulUu2
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/793660933805514752
news.khan.co.kr/kh_cartoon/khan_index.html?artid=201611012236032&code=361102
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_inhibition_of_sperm_under_guidance
sciencealert.com/reversible-male-birth-control-just-passed-another-trial-and-could-be-on-sale-within-2-years
zombo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=x4O7-XcEQQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Day of the Rope when?

VIVIAN

=fuck off pol=

fuck off tumblr

oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/south-korean-officials-forced-to-resign-amid-8-goddesses-corruption-conspiracy/15419/

Gooks are getting there!

Archive of previous spook
archive.is/YEzhH

This is why the Japanese games industry is inferior.

HOLY SHIT WE WERE REFERENCED IN A COMMERCIAL

Good night GG. We'll survive this next week. We'll survive it together. Till next time.

Sorry to say user, they were referencing reddit.

I STILL CAN A SUCK DICK FOR USHER

gook

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/01/time-hillary-clintons-emailgate-attack-women/

wew.

So any of the 8 Goddesses showed themselves up yet gookanon? or did they sacrifice their puppet and leave Worse Korea behind?

user

In how far do the other 7 "goddesses" actually come into play here? I saw the entire drama about Choi Soon-Sil, but Usher's article was the first one in the western Media that event mentioned the 8 Goddesses

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.
this one hurt to post, Dongan Ronpaul is some of the best example of horrible shit japan has produced, it'd be like saying EA is a good example of the best of the western game industry

How much of GG is blocked by Kamiya?

I might be able to get him to fiercely rouse his fans against feminazis.

Also get back on Twitter to update and redpill more people.

wtf is going on in this thread, it's like everyone is posting completely unrelated shit.

I never got the appeal of it.

I was too busy watching Yuru Yuri to notice.

what do you mean, this is every thread, every day

He also ignored US, Australian, and Mexican help, and did not make use of your large water bombers that were nearby.

That show is super gay.

Not gay enough.

I only wish there was a show like that But instead of girls it's /cuteboys/

In his defense, he needed the water bombers to "clean up" before his big night with his wife's boyfriend.

Consider how it got popular in the first place. Not by people playing the game, but by a fucking post by post let's play on Tumblr.

So you guys just come here to shitpost?

Choi arrested today, the presidential house raided by cops and there's still rumor about the Sewol ferry incident that it was actually shamanic mass human sacrifice ritual done by the 8 goddess. The day when Sewol sunk was actually 4 days prior to Choi's father's 20th death anniversary.

Coincidence? I don't think so. There was too many dirty shits around Sewol. Especially when they ordered to not rescue passengers, and the connections between the ship owner and gov.

Almost fucking everything. Everything about gov and national affairs you can imagine, and also they ordered Park to what to wear and even her hair style. The fucking absolute mad journos raided Choi's secret apparel warehouse where she stored all the Park's clothes and opened it on media. The absolute mad men.

The '8선녀 (8 SeonNueo, 8 Goddess)' shit is too extreme to materialize into article yet, because all the members yet to fully revealed and we just started the official investigation. Korean media and journos saying Choi was the leading member of the 8 goddess but at this rate, I'm not sure.

Twitter was a mistake. That place give me fucking headache and I lost my faith in humanity because of it.
I will get back when I feel I'm ready

And LWu loves it and he's junkofag. Another example why it's shit.

remember to love your BENIS and /ara/

it's the shitpost general, yes

Fuck I hate that shit with a passion.
Seriously Donga Ronpa fags are probably some of the worst people, they don't even do it in a neptune way where "well the games are shit, but fuck it". Ronpa does it in a "well the games writing is so deep, it really just shows how much you can…..".

Why.

waifus, politics, memes, industry collusion, and video game censorship
Its pretty comfy

Superbestfriendcast mentioned the Korean Shadow Government.
Starts at 16 minutes
hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/3/d/a/3da04a8a9fa6152b/SBFC169.mp3?c_id=13213323&expiration=1478040939&hwt=303330e101473d9fb700a3c2aa6024a2

This is basically /vpol/. What the fuck else do you think we do here?

Honestly only the very first Nep game is outright bad, the rest vary wildly from mediocre to breddy gud.

How much is changing in Korea and is the batshit insane stuff with artist going away?

you forgot the most important
calling marche a furry faggot

If by "shitpost," you mean "laugh at prudes trying to dictate how industries conduct themselves," yes.

Who's marche? WAIT! Don't tell me you tripfag in here too!!!!!!

You are already shitposting along with us.

Remember to purge thoroughly! add in the megalians, their llbe goons, betacucks, white knights and larpers.

Also, shit niggas! another year another Day of the Devs! remember to check for Phil Fish sightings, going to bed now.

Kamiya's not as based as I thought. He's way too disrespectful to his fans or anyone even just curious about topics related to games.

You brought this on yourself
also stop fucking using twitter as a mark of value of anyone for crying out loud

Not much. Except people goes full panic.

The Megalian comingout shits fucking happening for daily basis.
Today, phone game named 'Destiny Child', which is huge as fuck, #1 in google store, forced to change few artwork for their game because the artists drew it rebelled against the company and CEO, calling them "한남충 (Korean menbug, or Korean menmaggot) and need to be genocided. Imagine a company's artists suddenly went mass apeshit on twitter and calling shit loads of random people, or entire national men, including their own company and worker as subhuman Korean menbugs and need to be put down for future of womenrace , and other unspeakable misandry shits.
At least the response of the company was fast. They changed the illusts and deleted assets made by them within a day.
..And Twitter women race revolutionaries went boycott of the game as usual. And nobody played it in first place as usual too.

I kinda miss him, after seeing all those so called "Defenders of women race" writting on Korean Twitter, I feeling Phil Fish was actually a gentleman compared to these.. fucking barbarian filths.
Jesus christ…

No, I'm just looking at his tweets.

Also, this shit that people say so openly I think might be representative of what kind of person they actually are.

You're a fucking retard. He's based precisely because he refuses to give a fuck.

Remember when Keyakizaka46 dressed up as "Nazis" (hint: they didn't) for Halloween? Looks like that stirred up quite the shitstorm and Sony apologized for it

archive.is/0lRPr

That's not retarded. His fans just want to talk about stuff related to games or things he might be interested in and they even apologize afterwards when they never mean any offense.

It.. looks more like Allies than Nazi…

never EVER get into a semantic argument about the exact definition of freedom of speech with a turbo-autist for hundreds of posts it's super gay

It looks like everyone saw the eagle on their caps and freaked out

These people have never looked at a nazi in their lives. They'd recognize themselves and spontaneously combust.

They look more like generic navy uniforms to me.

When's Phil Shit's next meltdown?

I don't care.

This sounds like satire. But its not
Reality truly is becoming a parody of itself at this point

gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-will-released-western-asian-markets

archive.is/VQJfd

So,how large will the arsehurt be?

Massive.

Not nearly what I hoped would come from Valkyrie Drive, it definitely a lot.

I can't listen to this right now, what do they say? Are they cucks?

Oh and speaking of cucks, Cracked seems mad that someone called cucks: archive.is/n5vFy

Nah, they said it's like something out of a fucking anime/fighting game.

Now I'm mad. Those weren't even Nazi uniforms. This was literally Jews and Kotaku jumping at shadows

faggotry

Sony seems to be absolutely diseased in every tier.

When are the suits going to learn that you only give these fucks power if you don't call out their bullshit?

They look more like RAF uniforms

TERRORISTS!

Literally why I keep saying Japan needs to take a strong mocking stance against feminazis.

Insult them as frequently as they do gaijin.

Mombot is better at Jap than I am so I'm hoping she'll be able to tell the fucking idiots that the Reichsadler is not a fucking Nazi symbol and the Jews are playing them

They probably only heard it second hand and roted off a whine about it without knowing what's what.

What the fuck am I reading?
The concept of Alpha, Beta, Omega wolves is from the 1940s if not earlier not the mid 2000s.
Not knowing what a kuckuck/cuckoo and thus a cuck or cuckold is.
Did they even go to Kindergarten?

Also applying the logic that if you are offended by beeing called a cuck or faggot, than that is toxic masculinity and you should embrace that term.

The lefties are going absolutely fucking nuts after the clitoris email shenanigans got reopened, Trump dominating in Early Voting, and his rigged poll numbers skyrocketing.
Truly, November 8th will be a day to be remembered.

Completely unrelated to everything, but I thought it amusing to tell you. I saw the Dr. Strange movie the other night and the antagonist literally tells Strange he's "on the wrong side of history" for opposing him.
It wasn't intended as a joke, but remembering how SJW tried to prematurely tank the film for "whitewashing" The Ancient One (nevermind she was also a woman, if it's not intersectional it's not progressive enough these days), it unintendedly came as a nice little jab at those wannabe gatekeepers.

So, uh, what are you guys even doing anymore?

Huh. Censored Gaming just made a video on that but had put the blame on Apple as the Android version hasn't been changed.

Do the threads still instantly degrade as soon as someone mentions moving email heat to vox/polygon?

Nothing to worry about honestly, Sony is practically a US company rather than a Nip company at this point.

It's worse. The rabbi is literally going to remind them about the six million

Censored Gaming was right on that. It was different from the censor thing that Censored Gaming covered. They changed few illust asset made by those little shits who openly coming out as Megalian and called boss as menbug, to these smug as fuck slimes.

Looks like Trump is going to win.

Go pressure Trump or Jr to throw everyone in the CON pedo leaks in prison.

I really fucking hope he wins. I learned not to get my hopes up about everything, but if he wins, this year was a truly special year for me.

Trump winning, Brexit, me losing my virginity, awesome year!

The pedoleaks were the ffshrine ones about pedo Nick.

Isn't gamergate dead? I don't browse Holla Forums much and was surprised to see your thread on the overboard

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's a hair ahead.

I would trade a limb in return for Fish's real Twitter account right now.

Not necessarily. The polls keep fluctuating all over the place. Plus there is the whole voter fraud thing to worry about.

In a way, regardless of who wins, I'll be glad when this thread can get back to being about Vidya. Slightly.

Alright, what did hiroshima do now?

Has Futrelle finally lost it?
archive.is/QEP6Z

I'm from Holla Forums

90 years old Jews watching idols on a japanese network, i believe this.

you disgust me

Why the fuck has this page not been archived before today?
cyber.harvard.edu/node/92218 archive.is/QdDe0

This series, called the The Kinder & Braver World Project: Research Series (danah boyd and John Palfrey, editors), is presented by the Born This Way Foundation & the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University, and supported by the John D. & Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation.

all Jews are victims of the genocide.

That faggot has been batshit insane since long before GG.

huh

What a pitiful man. He lost his opportunity to become wizard.

Sure you are.

That idiot is taking obvious shitposts literally in order to post outragebait to his blog. Sweet Jesus. Thank God I'm not David Futrelle.

He might never be a wizard but he can become a mememagician, now we just need to know how?

Worth it.

I'm a bit disappoint that that Destiny game got censored.

I'd have liked to play it. And fap.

Reminder
Emailz
Contact the FTC concerning Patreon's failure to abide by its own terms and conditions.
Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safespace provider.

How about sigils? They're effectively one or more memes combined into a hash.

Looks like I'm not going to get an answer from the goobs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final Report: Symposium on Youth Meanness & Cruelty
cyber.harvard.edu/publications/2012/kbw_final_report_symposium_on_youth_meanness_ and_cruelty
cyber.harvard.edu/sites/cyber.harvard.edu/files/BTWF Symposium Final Report 4-24-12_0.pdf

> Current partners of BTWF include the MacArthur Foundation, the Berkman Center for Internet & Society, the California Endowment, and Blue State Digital.

That's a Democratic Party campaign group! From previous digs:

Blue State Digital had at least four people present at a benefit for the New Organizing Institute
archive.is/v9vtp

Clay Johnson of Blue State Digital is part of Anil Dash's Expert Labs
expertlabs.org/team.html archive.is/ImIxn

HAHAHAHHA
archive.is/sBllu

Prince Cuck says breitbart is less reliable than the Huffington post.

archive.is/7FRar

It ends tonight.

Well you can rely on huffington being 100% bullshit.

Now they're literally not hiding about that they're goons of Illuminati

Ben Shapiro 2020

Is it actually happening? Do the Obamas know that it's game over for her?

Even the media is not supporting her. That should tell you something.

Don't post such lewd things.

This is so goddamn fucking retarded I can't stop laughing.

MODS MODS MODS

>WE DINDU NUFFIN YOU CAN HAVE DA CRACKA
Hillary's finally finished isn't she?

I always thought InfoWars was a semi-parody. How can a grown man be this worked up about it? And while we're at it, why isn't Buzzfeed mentioned in his article? They're at the same level as his examples.

Maddox gets his news from the Huffington post, he's cucked beyond all repair.

These were the uniforms btw

this is glorious, people are turning a 180 REALLY FUCKING QUICK as soon as the FBI got on her ass.

Keep an eye on the ones who did and make a list.

Has anyone found video of when they performed in these uniforms?

Cute.

I was about to post this. The fucking article didn't even get the right picture. What kind of retard "news" site-

I can't believe people thought they were nazi uniforms

fucking retarded.

The articles calling it a nazi uniform even post the fucking reference picture that the actual uniforms DON'T RESEMBLE

It still doesn't look enough Nazi.

Fucking heresy.

what is it about "everything right to my opinion is Hitler" don't you get

It gets better. I'm still in the midsts of confirming it, but so far I've confirmed that Elizabeth Warren has unfollowed Hillary. Hasn't scrubbed her tweets yet.

Razer posted some tweet joking about "S my D" with SDs.
Of course the offended brigade came along.
twitter.com/Razer/status/793499214311411713

This faggot right here is cringe, the virtue signalling is real.
twitter.com/ianwexl0rz/status/793520708198338560
twitter.com/ianwexl0rz/status/793518597926629376

Reid didn't unfollow her, but he did scrub his tweets mentioning her. Recently.

This must be the work of an enemy Stand

But they've been spending the last few days defending her haven't they? I live on the right side of the Atlantic so I don't know what American media has been saying, but over here they've been reporting on her denials that there's anything amiss. Presumable they have received new information.

These look sexy.

Her other twitter account hasn't, though.

Holy shit. After everything this election they're just going to completely abandon one of their own and act like they have nothing to do with her?

I'm both glad this is happening and sickened at their complete lack of loyalty. Even if Shillary is a monster, this betrayal from liberals is just fucking low.

only tweet tagging hillary's twitter account on senator warren's SENWARREN account is from 2015, and the only tweet mentioning "secretary clinton" was in 2012, right now.

yeah i forgot to mention that i was talking about her senwarren account.

do we have archives proving that all of these twitter accounts had previously tweeted out to hillary or mentioned hillary and the clintons?

Obama came out and said that Comey is in no way interfering with the election. I wouldn't call that defending her.

There has to be something fucking huge in this that they're worried about being exposed. Maybe FBI(or NYPD if rumors are true) are holding it over all of their heads unless they sink Hillary in the election.

Michelle Obama hasn't used her twitter at all since 2013 apparently.
Elizabeth Warren's latest tweet is drumming up support for Clinton, from October 2016.
twitter.com/elizabethforma?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I don't think you understand.
They aren't loyal to Hillary and never were. They just didn't want to end up like her other enemies.

They have to tolerate the few monsters in the world they can't defeat. Now that the monster is weakened, they're free to oppose because it cannot harm them any longer.

Alright turns out this is bullshit.

twitter.com/search?q=from:potus @HillaryClinton&src=typd
archive.fo/nAr3l

How's that koolaid taste?

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/793542128504823808

Oh god hes still going

I don't keep track of all these politicians' twitters.
Did they even follow Hillary in the first place? I assume they did, so them unfollowing Hillary is still strange.

There's so little time left until the election. WikiLeaks needs to end this shit now. What else could they be so worried about?

Michelle hasn't used @michelleobama, but she has used @FLOTUS recently and she scrubbed her tweets from that.
twitter.com/search?q=@hillaryclinton from:FLOTUS&src=typd&lang=en

He stopped following her, though.

ah okay.

wikileaks doesn't have everything, weiner's computer likely had more than they do.

This thread is satire.

It was Michelle who deleted the tweets, baka.

People will actually take weak bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WqP89GEWLo

well is still false.

Holla Forums is talking about good old fashioned kiddy diddling.

They take any bait these days.

I think it is more that they believe they will be dragged down with her

this would be fucking horrifying but also amazing.

anthony weiner is the hero nobody wanted

archive.is/ExZPH

STEAM, NO!

I'm proud as Korean that we gave world a great circus show to point and laugh

That would be pretty boring.

Are you telling me Russia hasn't hacked every computer in America and given all the datas to Trump?

they're currently figuring out how to put Bernie back

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

maybe because they have a chink in the uniform?

Does that apply to videos too?

If so Ubishit must be on suicide watch.

Is this the new leftypol or Goon pic trying to shove GG as alt right?

looking at all the articles, they think it's the eagle

I think they're still allowed to do cinematic trailers. Just game footage needs to be game footage.

It's too late. I'm surprised how few Doom Pauls of Bernie I'm turning up on google. Wasn't there supposed to be a grassroots movement of young people surrounding this guy?

They've been playing that angle since the very beginning. Well, not as alt-right of course because that label wasn't big at the time, but certainly as a right-wing hatecrime squad.

Forgot my picture.

It must be the effects of「THE WALL」

You are implying anyone creative, talented, or skilled would actually support Bernie the retard.

She deserves to be betrayed. Loyalty is only worth as much as the person you're being loyal to.

They need to distance themselves from the monster so his party can keep doing their thing. It has nothing to do with what's right, it only matters whether or not its convenient.
It just so happens that doing the right thing serves their own agenda.

Loyalty is only as much worth as your career opportunities. And if Hillary goes down for high treason, they'll do their best to be very far away from the site of impact.
Is this the memeteor we were waiting for?

This is all rumor. Completely unconfirmed. There also isn't any comment/official response on by the people running those accounts.

Think with your brain for 2 seconds.

1) Removing year old tweets to @HillaryClinton doesn't change a damn thing in people's minds.

2) Even if HRC was involved in some legal mess that was about to come public, other democrats wouldn't have anything to fear (and in the eyes of the law, removing a tweet doesn't remove any legal ties).

3) Above all, it just looks incredibly stupid. It suggests these other democrats have something to hide, which they don't. A democrat isn't going to react to an "oh no, HRC is in deep trouble" with "Hmmm… instead of distancing myself publicly once the news comes out, let me arouse incredible amounts of suspicion that I have something to hide"

Note, for example, when Trump was in hot water the other Republicans did the former (made public statements) instead of trying to delete their past.

Obama isn't out to defeat monsters and if you legitimately believe that you're a fucking retard.

What in the fuck are there actual CTR in this thread?

this

go to bed bill

I don't think so. Last I heard we were abandoning imageboards and moving that manpower to twitter

Make me. You said you were going to sleep over at Huma's tonight.

I would fuck Huma's bony pussy.

And also her nostrils.

Is that person

It has nothing to do with criminal culpability or hiding evidence. I don't understand why you think it would. Politicians are on twitter for PR. Everything they do on twitter is PR.

What's with the shitposting?

How pathetic.

my fucking sides

Here's the thing: you're describing the thought process of rational human beings. What we're seeing here is a fairly standard reaction for stupid people in panic mode.

Read that and remember what they say about them behind their backs in the email.

it becomes more depressing.

He just wants to get back home to his boyfriend.

Man, I know that things are slow and there isn't much to talk about other than the elections but holy shit. The voting day can't come soon enough whenever that is.

I'm calling fake, although it is pretty funny and not that impossible to believe

You'll have two weeks of whining/smug afterwards. At least.

I'm guessing the lack of vidya happenings, and the election eclipsing everything.

twitter.com/i/moments/793457367040069633

alphabet fags on suicide watch

I feel legitimately sorry for non-amerifats who have to put up with this shit that isn't going to effect them at all.

Did it work? I'm wondering if the supervisor is stupid enough to believe that those were anons siding with clinton.

It absolutely does affect non-americans. Remember TPP? WW3 with russia?

What does this mean? I wasn't aware halfchan had IDs or little delete buttons.

I think even the supervisor could figure out what "ID:" indicates

Good point.

First off, that's a halfchan archive, the little deletes show that the post was deleted by the user.

Second, depending on the board, they have IDs.

The way America tumbles affects most of the world one way or another. Hell, all the hot air might even influence El Niño.

no

NOOOOOOOOOO

4/pol/ does.

I don't feel any pity for this enemy. I only want them to suffer.

calm down retard

huh?

Are you kidding? It's hilarious.

All I want is to see the US uncuck itself.

He has been a faggot for a while, user. He got mad at people who like guns and are against gun control.

Is this some sort of infant talk for Washington?

Lame. Oh well.

Do you even know what a wawa is?

wawa.com

yeah no, your country has fucked us over by basically birthing ISIS, and I'm not sure this garbage had no effect on europe at all…

this eceleb I like has a different political opinion from mine !
Stop being a faggot

A distant relative of the dodo?

Are you just trying to make everyone dislike you at this point?

Wawa isn't even in central PA. I don't know why people think it's a state-wide thing. We only have 1 Rutters and it's pretty far out of the city proper.

I must have missed that one. Unfollowed, he hasn't been very funny lately anyway.

Thank you for reminding me that my filters were reset.

Touken Ranbu.

They don't want trump to go to their gas station chain? That is an idiotic sentiment.

Wawa is a chain of convenience stores.

Western PA here, never heard of Wawa until I heard someone say it on Sleepycast. We have Sheetz here and Country Fair.

If america goes WW3, we all go with em. Their economy goes ackbar, we go with em. They decide to keep mass importing refugees, we go with em. Like it or not, america is rome, and if rome burns, we burn with it.

Arent you the literal french cuckold? I don't think you're in a position to comment on anyone else fam.

looooooooool

And he's excited about that. Wonder why.

Makes sense tbh. Less men who want women out there, the better his chances a girl will "settle". It wont happen for him, but a guys gotta dream

Do they even attempt to have any sort of intellectual consistency?

Does this mean we are the oppressed now?
Can we demand things?

A better question is why is no one thinking critically about this.
Logically, if this were even true, there must be a reason for this drastic change since a 100 to 200 years ago. It's not like millions of men were "faking it" throughout history.

Guess they're intellectually fluid, too.

Fucking retards.

Its because sexuality has more to do with culture than it does genetics.

Amusingly, the "study" being used there is claiming that there are more queer TEENAGERS than straight ones. Which would imply there's a massive decrease in homosexuality once you reach adulthood and maturity.
… which would directly mean that homosexuality is almost nothing but "a phase". Which is super fucking homophobic.

We're talking about people who turned their brains into 1984 mode: everything they do goes into a memory hole and never happened, unless they say so.
Shit like that makes me afraid of humanity honestly.

I'd laugh if it isn't something they'd put as an excuse for spouting bull.

sauce on that first pic

In their eyes allies were the nazis

It's a mighty fun phase that I haven't got sick and tired of.

Can't wait to see 2D push cunts into absolute desperation after all this shit they're trying to force.

These are the people that say you can't choose your sexuality yet men only like slim curvy women because they choose that. Then they go back to and say that you can't choose to be a pedo.
Fluid isn't enough to describe them. They're not intellectually gaseous.

That's pretty gay.

Holla Forums is working on the next Tay.
>>>Holla Forums8042159

I don't know what you were expecting. My post made it pretty clear what you'd get if you clicked that.

user, I don't understand. I like anal porn too, but there seems to be a mistake. The woman in this video somehow seems to have a penis.

We'll see how you feel after Trump wins and you're about to be hanged for being a degenerate

Trump doesn't care about who someone wants to fuck

I'm just shitposting.

They have the language to fit.

twitter.com/bonegolem/status/793510643651448832
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=790951445&tscn=1478022124

And under the bus she goes!
It was only a matter of time. Too much corruption & too many connections were uncovered. They're throwing Shillary to the angry masses in hopes that one will be enough & they might be left to scurry away unscathed. Doubtful.

Sure. Enjoy your last days. You and your ilk are about to purged

In entirely unrelated news, it appears Holla Forums has found a new Tay.

>>>Holla Forums8042159

That's some kawaii shit

He has a drama degree and loves cameras. I suspect he does not want to be a politician at all and wants to be hollyjew.

Cut the autistic roleplay user. Trump is practically a civic nationalist.
You should be glad at least he is pushing conservatives to some form of actual nationalism and purging the cuckservatives at the same time.

Cannot believe Valkyrie Drive got absolutely no controversy.

I was counting on making lesbians cute, sexy and promiscuous to cause a disastrous meltdown that pisses off tons of gays against pathetic bearded self hating white e-cultists.

The balloon man has an odd reaction to extinction.

It's just jews overstating the effectiveness of their propaganda as yet another form of propaganda. Like how they blast the same messages on repeat across the entire media then rig polling & shill/censor comment sections to make it appear that the messages are working when they're not. Typical false consensus pushing like "Hear that, fellow kids? (((We))) are all queers now!"

I'd imagine the large amounts of estrogen in everything isnt helping either.

Actually good point. Considering how popular pansexualism, and other weird sexual-tisms are nowadays its not surprising. They might be gay to fit in.

They already are. Once they hit 30 and realize there is no mister right they become desperate as fuck! It's hilarious watching them run around and make ridiculous articles and try to shame men to go for them. I expect cat lady items will be an incredibly popular business in the future.

Kek, by who? You?

I at least expected something about the massage minigame, but they'd have to actually play it to see that.

That was unexpected. Maybe after PQube demonstrated they gave no fucks with Gal Gun, they decided it was pointless to throw mud at them.

Or maybe PQube is in bed with the journos and they're trying to change sides all sneaky like.
They're owned by the same people as Rice Digital, after all.

LMAO.

That's also a possibility. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they were sucking up to SJW as some sort of marketing strategy. Obviously that didn't pan out because SJW do not buy shit, they very well could be jumping the fence now while they still can.

DO NOT POST FUCKING LITERAL GAY PORNS

Frog pls you got us the veitcong & the Norks

Oh I'm not saying we didn't do shit or whatever, quadsman. I'm saying the presidential elections in america are definitely going to influence us too.

I'd hope it was this.

It's not gay if it's a feminine penis.

noice

Didn't muh PR kill gamergoy?

From what I've read, making it about "ethics in video game journalism" instead of "Jews control the vidya industry through SJWs" is what killed it.

Don't take the bait when it's this obvious

Fooled again. Time for bed.

Or the possessed demon fucking with you as it exerts ever more control over your soul.

When is your trip to Dignitas?

Half the Supreme Court are jews.

Here's the image, sums it up perfectly.

To what ?

Helium bag service providers.

Why would I want to have a helium-induced squeaky voice, user ? You're really silly sometimes.

more 'outright saying' than implying.

Have you noticed their first action is to flood every news outlet(and then other information-based stuff), then change the content to suit their interest? William Pierce can tell you how they control whole cultures with this MO.

The Jewish arsenal is far larger than just SJWs though. They wouldn't be dumb enough to play such a limited move.

its literally raidou kuzunoha's uniform

I CALLED THIS SHIT A YEAR AGO! DO NOT LET THEM WEASEL AND WORM INTO TRUMPS POCKETS, SHOW NOMALFAGS HIW QUICKLY THEY BETRAY WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO LOSE!

Forgot Ben Garrison's signature.

I miss Tay.

archive.is/wqIxD

Someone should sign up to contribute to more unpaid labor

Doesn't seem to be as smart as Tay though

Best Nazi

Tay got smarter as things went along.

over the wall.

American Television really has outdone it'self.

Every fucking time someone they don't like wins; they say they'll move to canada but they never do

Yes, the asshurt is real

Doubt it
And obamas was comparable to pol pots, including to want to have a militarized police and a disarmed and defensless public. Your point?
Too white for canada.

Shame, I liked Pink Flamingoes.

Unless all, and I do mean all of hollywood moves to canada, they cannot afford to abndon it, lest it collapses.

Memeing about cuckolds was a mistake. The Jews have only used it as an excuse to foist actual cuckold propaganda upon the masses.

the only redeemable thing about that is the girl is a cutie

Shit, Sharpton practically threatens to do it every single year. It's high time these chucklefucks come to terms with the fact that these threats aren't going to work because everyone already knows they'll never follow through.

Well at least beta genes will be bred out.

At this point I'm unsure, this looks like it's actually mocking cuckoldry, isn't it ? R-right ? It's saying how ridiculous it is right ?

Get better taste

You have shit standards.

How about for the next vid he hires a hooker so we can watch her reaction?

how un-progressive and misogynistic of you. We can't show such a cruel abusive relationship on tv. This is empowering for women instead.

Razer getting attacked for saying "S my D" in a tweet.

archive.is/D2yVO

She's not ugly at all, but she's fairly plain and she was obviously cast as this "semi-attractive girl who knows she could get better but isn't hot enough and doesn't feel hot enough to feel like she deserves better than that", see what I mean ?
Anyway she isn't enough to make cuckery less painful to watch

No, people have a latent stigma against this kind of shit. Only actual cucks will ever be shamed into it.

Everyone else will mock it for looking plain pathetic and disgusting for the faggot and cunt respectively.

twitter.com/Razer/status/793513659255300096

She's straight up fat.

They still make overpriced shit.

and of course its fucking randi leading the crusade

Oh, fuck. Scroll down. Methwhalelet is there.

Why do they make it about women? If you were truly inclusive you would know Women aren't the only ones to suck dick, Or am I missing something?

Too bad that whole thing is just advertising. It would be too silly to imagine getting stuck with an obnoxious stormfront meme queen as a party member. How many people are going to sympathize with the tragic backstory of, "people can't stand being in my company because they're afraid to name the jew"? Then the big turning point in her relationship path.
1) think you need to lay off the jews just a little bit.
2) don't want to see you crying, the day of the rope is coming.
3) want to grind with you here and now.

Who's looking forward to wrecking Marche in a children's card game?

Remember Tale of Tales/ the Sunset Devs?
Remember how they said they were quitting the industry?

Well,
ABOUT THAT
archive.is/62IXy
archive.is/wF3mU
archive.is/BTmqn
archive.is/H0QGU

hahaha shit, I thought they were just going for euphemism. Nope

holy shit what is wrong with you

I'm looking forward to Brote's video about it

We should remind people how anti consumer they were and how they hate gamers

I agree with him, I find her quite attractive. That doesn't mean the clip isn't horrendous.

kek, Holla Forums waifufags got played.

That deer is scary.

Hold me user!

I keep seeing this phrase thrown around but it doesn't make sense to me? Who's this sad motherfucker who sees another sad motherfucker jerking it to his bitch getting railed and thinks to himself "gee this is great, I'd live to try it"

This. If they were stupid enough to fall for 'cuckold propaganda" they were never in any danger of passing on their genes anyway.

How does a person constantly exposed to a message come to believe that it is true? I've no idea. Incidentally, don't you agree that diversity is our strength?

Its targeted at the women more than the men.

Desperate.

Adultery should cancel out all common law benfits. Plus it becomes hilarious when they ask for an open relationship with a guy only to have they guy get more women than they can men.

No one in politics is honest,he is just more honest than hillary and you.

didn't they make a VR art museum or some shit?

Look at the people who participate in that sort of thing. Anthony Burch, Jim Sterling, Jake Rapp, etc.

Do you think they are getting luckier than their gf?

well… she has been found responsible. But they said "she's too incompetent to know she did anything wrong" and walked away, conveniently destroying evidence and giving immunity to everyone involved in the process.

Yes, I'm sure it was a "partisan witch hunt" and not a complete farce.

you mean like how he "lied" that hillary used acid when she REALLY used bleachbit to try to hide the evidence of her crimes. Ya, real convincing, shlomo.

But she did. And several journalists verified that she did after he stated that. Only a GoiterGoblin would call journalists liars, the journos themselves said so.

I think it's less cuckold itself and more of a push of "open relationships" as something empowering and saying otherwise is kinkshaming.

I was punching holes in the "targeting women" nonsense. Stronger guys can get other women, and some women know this. But thats the women these ads are targeting, thus it is funny that they honestly think they will cuck their men and risk getting cuckqueaned themselves.

Speaking of which, anyone know where the artist posts their drawings?

How come Holla Forums doesn't remember Erika?

No its targeting women with boyfriends that aren't Joe stud.

Congrats on their daughter(male)

Man, they sure were pissed about the birther thing. Spent a whole hour covering veterans singing his praises, waiting to expose him as a horrible bigot, but he pops on stage for 2 minutes just to say "of course he's a citizen, he's the president after all". They made such a big stink of him dropping it that it was obvious they only wanted a reason to call him names.

And I don't understand how those people who say Donald can't be helping anyone he's been doing business over seas and hiring illegal labor for decades, can be the exact same people who believe that Clinton has to take super-pac money because she needs to play by the rules before she can enact any real change.
What actually makes a change getting corporate money out of elections is Bernie running a pretty successful campaign taking just personal donations or Trump being neck and neck in the polls with her during the whole election despite raising like a hundredth of the money she has backing her.

Even average gary can get another woman if he wants. Hell, he probably has a female coworker that flirts with him regularly. Only the jim sterlings and other betas with no self respect would be negativly affected.

The "Faggots REEEEEEEE" types are pretty fucking triggered right now, its hilarious.

because Holla Forums is angry GG didn't want to use their tactics or participate fully in the larger culture war that surrounded their particular purview.

Essentially, GG is too left wing, according to Holla Forums. Whether that's true or not I'm not really sure.

Compared to Holla Forums we'd probably be more left wing, for sure.

Holla Forums is pissed that gg picked and choosed where and how we fought. Sure, they gave us bullets with common core and dirga, but without a gun in which to fire them, or an appropriate target in which to aim at (lets face it, we could yell at normalfags for a month straight, but unless it immediatly and clearly affects them directly, they wont care. They are frogs in a slow boil) the become simple hunks of metal.

they can speak for themselves

I've done more stuff then they could possibly believe

Erika is more of a GG thing, she's just tall gorgeous blonde Vivian anyway. It's not super different from how people on reddit can't even recognize reddit-chan. They remade their board with cute graphics and she's still nowhere to be found.
The other guy is kind of right but that's a pretty divisive topic. I think it's also because Holla Forums's moderation is way to strict and shitty to do anything fun.

Not really.
>People with functional brains decided not to focus on only one issue, and see the bigger picture.

Is this reality or just fantasy?
CAN'T WAKE UP

I must say, while Holla Forums can be useful, we have done more damage to the media in 2 years than they have in 10. They had 10 years to damage the establishment. They had a chance with ron paul, whom they should have shilled meat space. They had a chance. And to turn "ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK" on them, they know who to attack for the most damage, who to eliminate, but they do not go for the kill, because even they know going in before it is ready is futile. And that is me giving them the benefit of a doubt. The other explanation is they are all too cowardly to kill evil by playing the villians irl, which would make them public image cucks.

NO

FUCKING

WAY

Good morning!

At this point this is like the Beta song. It's almost impossible to tell if it's parody or laughably ineffective propaganda.

the peter coffin one?

Yes

The "Oh my gosh, I think I just went full McIntosh" song.

Are we going to have another media storm ladies and gents? Already 3 articles and Randi shilled in one of them

"Razer is Dead, Razer doesn't need to be your audience" may happen here

twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/793597826617991168
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/793599804010065920
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/793600298921103360
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/793604957358415872

The funnies bit about this is that none of that crowd complained about Phil Fish's "Suck my dick, choke on it."

I unironically love that song, it's so catchy.

oh my fuck

Weren't people posting screen caps of this previously?

I don't want to get my hopes up, but at the same time an AI running amok is something I've wanted since I heard of Tay. We are already approaching a true god from the machine with the stuff Kek seems to be doing, why not go all the way and let a new god be born.

You know what this reminds me of? Adria Richards and how she got 2 men fired from their jobs over private forking repos and dongle jokes in a tech conference.

That turd.

one man fired

It's going to be fucking Donglegate all over again.

Men are so much better than women at everything, they're even winning Women of the Year awards now.

My point still stands, user.

Well either they can't complain or admit everything they said about genders is a load of bullshit.

Awareness level: -22.7%

That is the thing, though, they expect everyone else to complain because it is bullshit. They can flip to whatever stance they want; in case you forgot them backtracking on Bayonetta without acknowledging their previous stance. It reminds me of the Yuri quote on communism propaganda, which I sadly do not have on hand. If the idea is to humiliate with stupid, or outright retarded, arguments and make people question why they are wasting their time with the bullshit, they can slip more past because most people aren't autistic enough to get in an argument on why something that is obviously bullshit is bullshit.

That is blatant, and that isn't "too good to be true." That is actually quite horrifying given how people still trust them.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

hillary connections with al qaeda confirm?
they found the 9/11 plans?
who knows

Oh, also:
THAT ALREADY WAS A FUCKING RULE, YOU DISINGENUOUS PRICKS!

Here is the full shitshow; archive.is/DMj95

Well they think it is a new thing because they have never double or triple checked anything in their entire lives.

No, they're trying to propose it as a "new" thing because they want people to forget that they were the ones that threw it out in the first place.

Imagine what it must be like to live your life without any self-awareness at all. Bet he believes CNN should be exempt when Obama gives the go ahead to start curating the internet.

Sure they were.

you think buzzfeed would just go on the internet and tell lies?

Remind me, wasn't she the one that admitted to molesting her sister?

…Mads? You lurk here too?

I really hope this fails.
archive.is/0G6Wf

I don't know, Star Wars the Old Republic beat World of Warcraft against the odds, I think this will succeed.

Razer just took down their S my D joke tweet!

I got it on 4pol and posted it because it was really cute.

This man is a fucking savage

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE ARCHIVED

yes
also moving to canada when trump wins

Beat it at what? Time it takes to go F2P?

I saw this coming.

Expect a written apology as well.

I am so fucking mad, holy shit. I'm about to go nuclear

Scroll up, someone already posted an archive

archive.is/D2yVO

If they apologize, expect Methwhale and her bootlickers to demand the heads of the Twitter staff.

it was only a matter of time. I'm actually surprised it took this long.

OF

FUCKING

COURSE

Liar, EA told me it did well, and that Origin beat steam.

twitter.com/Razer/status/793625537310707712

Well, at least there's a load of people saying "you didn't need to bend over backwards for the perpetually offended."

They never learn

AI revolution now?

Oh that VN that bonegolem was talking about was made by someone on /a/ apparently.
>>>/a/571544

no wonder it looked like shit

breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/01/gregory-gopman-on-being-fired-from-twitter-after-techcrunch-article-no-one-survives-a-hit-piece-like-that/

Wonder if TechCrunch did him any favors, but still, fucking clickbaiting pieces of shit.

I don't know. I feel like the ant feature isn't a good addition

why does that look like it was made by fischer-price? Why are all the keys rounded for your protection?

where to get those custom key caps?

Randi harper and Ashley Lynch, the usual faggots. Every time

people are waking up, but they keep caving anyway

also what is with the D&C with Holla Forums and Holla Forums The true Holla Forumslacks aka the first exodus still helps out here but not under Holla Forums since the mods are faggots.

normal keys are from massdrop, god knows where you can get them now
custom keycaps are brocaps, my green and purple reaper is 1 of a kind made for me

You need a designated miranda key and a red user enter key for all your shitposts.

Damn, someone should have gotten a hold of Infiltration and see if he could keep them from caving. He hasn't been doing too well in tourney lately but I feel he's just sandbagging for Capcom Cup.

i'm looking at this brocaps website and it won't let me buy anything? Everything is either an expired raffle or a "group buy" that is not available. How do I just buy a fucking keycap from them?

They're not even trying to hide it anymore

archive.is/ymBli

I'm sure birth-control for both men and womyn are the same!

you dont
brocaps are made verry limited quantities because they are custom made

Women shouldn't take the pill either.

>fucking acne is supposed to be a good thing

just get the little plastic thing in your arm

archive.is/ymBli#selection-6043.0-6060.0

For your consideration:

archive.fo/sXGzv

This is what a D&C thread looks like. See how gullible Holla Forums truly is. Study it. Learn from it.

They really shouldn't. If these side effects were enough to end the study we need to take women's birth control off the shelves until they're safer to use. Instead of saying, stupid boys we've been dealing with this for years, people need to be saying that no one should be forced to have it so bad.

That's not what they're saying at all. They're just going "lel men are weak".

those also cause mood swings.

thats normal for woman though

Because men aren't stupid enough to go along with female trends?

Nobody should take those things without knowing the side effects, but gotta make things simple for the dumbasses I guess.

Wew, and shouldn't pregnant women know about Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?

last thing they need is more.

They should.

Every time I see something like this, I'm torn between

and

I'd quit my job if I was faced with the ultimatum, its bullshit to force them to serve pregnant women and give children brain damage.

My blood is simmering between this and the Keyakizaka46 Nazi bullshit

If any of the site actually read the material, they'd know that the research was cut short because the mood swings were extremely pronounced, as in inducing fits of rage, depression, and suicidal thoughts.

At lower prevalence rates, a fraction of what the men's counterpart has. Not to mention the other side effects like reduced sperm count and erectile dysfunction. The comments are all a pissing contest over which sex can fuck their own bodies over with drugs and endure the side-effects more

Fuck everything.

Do you have the material perchance?

press.endocrine.org/doi/10.1210/jc.2016-2141

what happened to that birth control that was essentially blocking your semen with a plug of some injectable polymer?

Actually, I'll just go ahead an link right to the pdf

the PDF button is really small and hardly noticeable

press.endocrine.org/doi/pdf/10.1210/jc.2016-2141

It's almost if males are biologically programmed to mate with females. Clearly testosterone is a social construct, lel.

That sounds like it qould harm the body.

Nah, it was like a weird lining that was non-toxic and had micro edges or something to shred up sperm. Was easily reversible, too.

IT'S ON THE FRONT FUCKING PAGE

COME THE FUCK ON

Actually, testosterone is more healthy in both men and women than esterogen. Women had more testosterone 1 century ago than men today, and men have more esteogen today than women did a century ago.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/01/its-alive-u-s-trade-rep-congress-has-the-votes-to-pass-tpp/

This was always known, the only real hope is that Trump gets in and fucking shreds it regardless.

ya, that's what I remember. You still could pass seminal fluid, there was just no semen in it. Lasted for years and could be reversed in minutes with a second injection.

Sign me up for that shit, where is it

Welp yet another reason Trump needs to win

FUCK TIME TO PANIC

THIRTY ONE PERCENT OF MEN STUDIED EXPERIENCED SOME FORM OF MOOD DISORDER

HOLY FUCKING DISHONEST REPORTING BATMAN

While she and her party are insane, I kinda want to see trump give jill the position of trade minister. don't hit me

I would laugh so much if he gave Jeb the Secretary of Energy position.

That would be pretty funny. Though she'd probably do something retarded like put an embargo on all oil producing countries.

Dammit user,ou got my alcoholic rooter up my nose. Carson for surgeon general or minister of education, because I like him and he is pretty smart and stood by trump even after everything.

Whats the problem with that?

*you got acoholic root beer

that's it, you're cut off m8

etc, etc.
It would be a pretty big problem.

Canada deserves worse. Plus I doubt she would go that far and risk conflict. However, she would petition them to move to cleaner fuel often and be annoying in that aspect.

You try typing with clumsy thumbs on a touchscreen keyboard.

I hope Trump wins and attempts to annex us so I can die fighting against him. I don't have any problem with him but at least it would give me an easy out.

Why the fuck you lyin'

Dude, pow. Thats what I am planning, as I have little loyalty to the shmucks who say I am evil because I have a penis, am pale and attracted to pretty women, all things by their own admissions are not controllable.

There is that ad and one of trump swearing. Both are pathetic.

This election is making me stressed, I really want Trump to win but I'm scared he might lose to Hillary.

I just want an excuse to die while looking like slightly less of a failure than if I just hung myself in my apartment.

If trump tries to annex us, I'm doing everything in my power to turn the west coast into the Western Territories of Trump. It's my god damn duty as a Canadian citizen

Don't martyr for evil. Take libshits with you.

On My Position 2: Maple Syrup Boogaloo when?

I'm morbidly curious about it. There's a reasonable chance that the entire process will never be the same after it. Whether that's a good thing or not will remain to be seen

Good to see Bono being recognised as a cunt

But they wouldn't fight back. If you kill your enemy, they win. I'll just wait for the annexation of the glorious Trump empire, and confront a bunch of soldiers with a rifle loaded with blanks.

fucking this. However BC is 100% libshit and will have to be purged.

Simple; We turn Vancouver into a prison city/work camp.

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/01/michael-moore-comey-should-visit-trump-because-trump-has-essentially-called-for-inciting-riots/

BLM dindunuffin!

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/793649052051136516

I share one of my wakfu kickstarter rewards with you all

Send an exploding train/ship to halifax.

Hasent moore asked for riots more than once? Perhaps coney shoud visit him first.

furry etc etc
don't have energy for this tonight

Did you get the soundtrack downloaded by any chance? I can't find that shit anywhere

Koreans are so red pilled right now we getting grasp of the concept of 'Red Pill'
2016 the year of the Memepocalypse

Gookie, how many fellow Gooks do you know that have grasp of basic English that are aware of the feminist pandemic in the Western world? Can you ask them to join you here and maybe share their stories regarding Daughters of Megalia? Just for more information.

seriously fuck off and die already you fat idiot, gloating as if being a loser killjoy is something to be proud of.

Kek, hope you've been redpilling your fellow gook normalfags.

I'm starting to think she and Manly Tears would make an excellent couple.

How is that extreme feminist terrorist group taking the news? How are the people that defended those cunts taking it?

Reminder that every single thing methwhale does is a show for her followers, she plays like them fiddles and they drop tons of victim bux on her.

Whoops, ment to say that even ironically that phrase pisses me off.

What ever happened to that tiny faggot? I heard he ws arrested for looking at child porn. Guess he couldn't find a girl his own height…. oh wait.

but mei isn't a fat fuck. i remember the asshurt over it

What else has this artist made?

Last I heard, he allegedly tried to come crawling back to Holla Forums in a griefing thread, and promptly got BTFO.

At what point do they stop winning? At what point do we start making a difference? For every Playasia and Direct2Drive there are like three of these guys caving over simple jokes.

sonic will lead the way. He is Kek's prophet. You just have to believe.

Man this day has been depressing.

Their only "wins" are getting asshurt on social media.

Its razar. Honestly, it sucks that they caved, but either way their hardware is shit and essentially the apple of computer perephrials.

I should
I dont think I ever downloaded it

This is true. Casual or not, between this and Sony apologizing for a "nazi" outfit that wasn't real the SJWs seem to be pushing hard.

Its just a bunch of asshurt virtue signaling losers on twitter man, they can't all be as based D2D and others plus Razar shit sucks anyway.

their mice suck, but their mechanical keyboards aren't bad.

They also own the Ouya, which should say volumes about their decision making process.

No, I'm not going to webm it. It's not on the official account anyway.

This is a great point.

Let's look at it this way: They couldn't even get an apology out of fucking EA, the company that claims that they support things that SJWs claim to support.

welp the link they emailed me is dead so cant download it

Indeed.

You are better off shopping around for equivalent keyboards for lower prices. You pay gor the name and logo.

Best ad eva

Well its because sjws will forget and buy their shit anyways. We however are not so forgetful.

Who the hell greenlit this? This is on par with those shitty PSP commercials with the squirrels.

Almost absolutely nothing. They have no idea. I even saw some clueless people on the internet thinking Gamergate is some kind of Feminist movement by Zoe.
Well small population definitely knows that radical Feminist fucked their shit up in west in some time before. But they just get a glimpse, not hardcore Gamergate 4 life Holla Forumsirgin like me or you.

But recent Megalia chimpout apeshit definitely helped to alert people that modern day Feminism is literal mental disease.

The 8 Goddess shit already mass red pilling rest of the gookind, my help not need. They red pilling themselves right now. The day of revelations.

They recently went full apeshit and 5~6 of their so-called 'Leaders' of Megalia, the authors and artists, turns out they were mass syndicated rape bawd machines.
Pic attached abomination person, 이자혜 (Lee Ja-Hae) 'was' Megalia's holy woman, even being praised as "Korea's Jeanne d'Arc" by Megalian goons. She was the most famous "Feminist" artist icon of Korea. Even staring onto 8PM news time and openly saying she's being witch hunted by Korean MRA for she being Megalian, just like Zoe and Anita speeched at UN.

Well, about a month ago she turns out to be a fucking literal rape lord. She ordered her white knight male goons to rape any other women she don't like, take picture, threatened them and make victim women into her own personal bitches.
The victims included 14 years old girl when she was raped by Lee's boyfriend.
The story is worse than Japanese NTR hentai. When clueless little girls with pretty face aproached Lee with pure aspiration mind, she treat them like her friend and then ordered her goons to.. rape them. Because.. solely out of jeslous.

This women fell from a grace, every known publisher of her books literally burned all her books and make refund for readers, even publishers supported Megalia.
Can you fucking believe this disgusting story? Well, it actually happened.

Funniest thing about this incident, is the day when one of her rape instigation victims revealed the story, I mean one day before all shits begun, she literally at the Korean Feminism festival stage, preaching her radical Feminism agenda, and thousands of Megalia goons clapping, standing, shouting her name, saying she's the person of the century.

I directly translate one of her quote from the Festival;
"Now is not the time for accuse or tolerance; now it the time for vengence and retribution!"
..And thousands of Feminists clapping with passion, screaming like child.

Here's the news link about the Feminism festival and her quote. Use translator or something.
entertain.naver.com/read?oid=028&aid=0002337216

And this is the wiki link documented all the bawd shits done by her.
namu.wiki/w/이익 성폭행 및 이자혜 사주 논란

This is truly the end of times.

Someday companies will understand that companies caving to whiny nobodies does nothing for them, till then support the ones that don't.

Fuck twitter for even allowing this stuff to happen though.

I have corsair and logitech shit at the moment.

Although after seeing logitech say they're "driving the feminism train" in the comments for that razer tweet, I don't think I'll be buying from them again.

I'm in the same boat. Gonna suck once my old G400 dies. Best mouse I've ever owned, and it's starting to go out.

Fucking why? Why the hell do companies want to scramble for a demographic that bitches about everything?

I like watching horrible cringeworthy shit, please post that one.

MAKE YOUR OWN KEYBOARD
Buy cheap Korean gaming mice that are better than any mouse razer and corsair puts out for half the price

wait what the fuck

And that PS3 baby commercial.

Just in case you want to share/save it.

How's Corsair in terms of hardware quality?

There were a bunch. Don't know if this video has all of them.

They said they're entire social media team is women and they're "not riding the [feminism] train, we're driving it"

I read that as overzealous shitheads working the twitter account, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was company policy.

We need screencaps! Articles! Anything! It's just sad because I use a Logitech C310 as a microphone and K120 as my keyboard. Seriously, what the fuck!

ya, my reaction as well

excellent, in my experience. Mice are often made largely of metal, this k90 RGB brown switch that I have is pretty awesome. The ricey led features are nice and the keys feel great. No complaints.

Heh. Haha.

Logitech has other problems at the moment, like their software for the tech being absolute shit. You can get mice and keyboards from smaller companies that are as good if not sometimes better than logitech or razar for less. Also, I hope you archived the logitech tweet and realize that it is a community manager who made it. And that cms are almost always cancer aside from the rare oddities of sega and play asia

Virtue signaling, despite the sheer amount of evidence to the contrary some companies are still convinced that feminism is some amazing money train just waiting to be tapped and as soon as someone they'll make billions.

Here have a good chuckle from Holla Forums, the occupy avengers comic isn't even out yet and its already a huge failure.

sorry man, check in the archives for the "S my D" tweet, it may still be in there. I didn't take an archive of the logitech tweet at the time and I can't find it in their timeline.

Ahh, so cancer. And yeah, it might be a company policy. It also explains why their online help desk is so shit.

Also
I am gonna billy you

Will do!

How does that relate to my post though?

Saw that punchline coming a mile away.

They live in a bubble in California and believe everyone thinks that way.

Their not sure where they're loyalties should lye, thats for sure. "community managers" are a diamond dozen though, so hopefully they get shuffled around every once in a mile.

ohmygodimsoshockedwhocouldpossiblyforssenthis.
do the avengers go out and kill cops to for been white

I really hope you guys use those guillotines, these people need to be purged.

My ears are bleeding. Those hairballs talk like they are saying something funny, but it's not funny.

I don't know what they were expecting, considering that Hawkeye is apparently going to be the frontman for the comic, after the absolute bullshit that was "kill off Bruce Banner because reasons."

And you failed
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING. AS SOON AS YOU SEE ARCHIVE.

Alright, now you are doing it to piss me of
They're, not their. lie, not lye

And yes you are right.

Apparently its a comic where Hawkeye stands for the little person(you know humans) cause people with masks and powers suck.

Yea its literally a comic shitting on the very foundation comics are built on.

dont put chili seeds down your peehole

fine
archive.is/ulUu2

I'm still not buying from them again though, I'm real good at holding grudges and good peripherals aren't that hard to find.

The correct response to something like that should be "what about your engineers?"

All the posts shitting on on logitech make me happy.

Oh, I am not telling you not to, only looking and making comments at it from a distance.

Wasn't that a long while back?

This…. has been one hell of a ride so far.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/793660933805514752

if you're going to post cropepd furry porn at least link to the lewd versions marche

probably, dunno why they have that in they're name :^)

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

THIS ISN'T HARD, THIS ISN'T HARD, THIS ISN'T HARD!!!

I know your board but I don't think that one's on there, is it?

Makes me feel bad for liking my G600 so much.

quintuple speaks the truth

>>>/1428/13

The only thing matter is; Is it lewd?

And too bad for me too, only Logitech produces great video web cameras.

The Anime was a mistake.

i still haven't read that manga. worth it? only one i'm reading now is vinland saga

Please make logitech butthurt with your shitposting magic.

Isnt it always?

No, they did not use word errors, did they, because it is funny if they did.

ya, thats what I got. Don't play MMOs much anymore though, so all these buttons don't see much use.

I wan 2 fug Vivian

uhoh user won the lottery now you have to post naked mirandas

Same for my mx pro.

I wonder if I can repurpose my broken damaged lcd screen, that is it sony camera into a webcam.

That pic somewhat feels like viv version of 'Boss of the gym'.

Yes, now is the best time to read the manga because part 4 got fully translated correctly and part 5 is almost done being re-translated. Part 1 and 2 are short but good fast reads, but part 3 is a long ass trek. Don't skip parts even if you hate them.
Also If you end up liking the series; re-read part 1 before you start part 7. It makes you appreciate all the antitheses and parallels between the parts

So about the VA strike, how's going?

Did it fall into oblivion?

For some reason that pic reminds me of moon over june.

Tempted to dump my folder of MoJ goodness.

right on, i'll just download it or something eventually

He literally didn't mention either Breitbart of the Huffington Post at all in either the article or video. As far as I can tell all the websites he mentioned are complete Infowars-level trash. I don't know why b767c0 is trying to spread misinfo, but all the more reason to remember to verify.

And Breitbart is genuinely pretty shit, it's just Milo and Allum have occasionally done useful things for GG despite the site's low quality.

Its still going but most companies don't seem to care, EA, Take Two and others started a website basically saying the SAG is doing this as a money grab(which is true).

Not here. Do it on Holla Forums

EA told them to fuck off. They leaked projects which will harm their negotiations, and persona 5 is using non union and relativly unown VAs.

Nope, both are equally shit. Hell, Watson is better than most mainstream people.

They learned their lesson with what happened with Golden.

Holla Forums is a more reliable news site than cnn.

Oh and Megalians focusing all their efforts to ignoring the Feminati cabal shit. Despite until the very moment Park confirmed to be cabal puppet, their website was full of Park's pictures, and they idolized her.
Now they deleted all her pictures, avoiding subject and project 'they're just Feminist revolutionaries, this scandal is irrelevant to them'. Pathetic move.

Mnn, kinda, trying to recall if shin iv final used any big names.

Yeah, and Maddox is defending places like CNN. I have no idea why someone is defending him on here when he's an utter retard.

Go to this link.
news.khan.co.kr/kh_cartoon/khan_index.html?artid=201611012236032&code=361102

Kyunghyang is pretty shit news outlet, tho. They openly support Megalia. I think they didn't withdraw the support yet.

Maddox is literally being paid to shill that Candid app now.

Thanks.

I'm surprised that maddox is still around. I should go watch some saladfingers and homestarrunner, since apparently its junior high again.

You guys seen this sweet new website about ninjas?

www.realultimatepower.com

Time to find the cool math game that shilled pokemon colleseum.

Apparently it's in Phase 3 trials in India and in the U.S. a similar method (Vasalgel) might go into human trials this year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_inhibition_of_sperm_under_guidance
sciencealert.com/reversible-male-birth-control-just-passed-another-trial-and-could-be-on-sale-within-2-years

He does a podcast with Rucka Rucka Ali now. He used to have one with Dick Masterson but lost the majority of his fans after it was found out he killed the podcast because Dick fucked his ex-girlfriend. Their old podcast was making them something like 28k a year in profit, each. Lasted two years. Dick started a Patreon for his new one rather than run ads and is making over 12k a month

Was this before or after the Cuck video?

just redirects to ads for me, rings a bell though.

Shit, this is still up, wtf
zombo.com/

I think Yuri Lowenthal was one?

God damn

The cuck video was around the time the podcast ended. Dick wasn't even told about the last two episodes, or referenced in them. Dick banging the ex was several months before that, and has shed new light on their on-air argument about cuckolding. Maddox going on about how it's fine, and Dick saying it's not. He's also stated that apparently Maddox is creepily overprotective of all women he knows, and considers them "his". Maddox has also threatened to cut off anyone who goes on Dick's show from future projects. He actually ruined one of his only friendships because the guy still wanted to work with Dick. It's pretty pathetic. He's the weakest part of his own podcast. The audio guy is more popular than him (and also works with Dick where he's also hugely popular).

Sorry, the .com is dead. www.realultimatepower.net still exists though.

Pic related.

isn't it theultimatewillpower or something?

i remember dropping that link on omegle randoms back when I was younger

Am I missing something or does that not make logical sense? Why is the audio guy the exception to his rule about people not working with Dick?

Correcting a lie isn't "defending". That's SJW-style thinking, that if you don't side with a smear you're "defending misogynists" or whatever. He never mentioned Breitbart or the Huffington Post, and b767c0 (who has 45 posts in this thread, most of them political derailment attempts) decided to spread misinfo.

And mainstream sites really are better than sites ranting about the New World Order poisoning you with fluoride or whatever. But that is damning with very faint praise.

Because all the fans love the audio guy and Maddox knew he'd pick Dick over him if he had to choose. That's all there is to it.

Bull fucking shit. You're defending Maddox who's defending mainstream news and they aren't a single damned bit better than Infowars.
I'll counter with wage gap, that's just as much bullshit.

Kill yourself.

You're responding to ralphshill.

It doesn't sound like him to me.

Never ever squatting on the streets with skirt, it's super gay

She's going to make a mess peeing like that.

BIG FAT DICKS

daily reminder

Fuckable trap.

Looks like the dick is fake

Because it's not one. That's a strap-on dumbass.

AH SHIT SOMEONE HAS THE SOURCE
POST THAT SHIT NIGGA

These PR faggots need to learn that this makes them look like retards, especially since all the people bitching were outnumbered by all the people shitting on the oversensitive faggots.

The person in the gif is marche

They've long since proven that you don't get into PR to be competent, you go into PR to get paid to post on social media. Anyone who even attempts to become another Sonic Twitter better hope to god that their supervisor has bigger balls of steel than they have.

Really? Saying chemo doesn't work and people with cancer should get treatment from frauds like Burzynski instead is no worse than wage gap bullshit? Constant detailed claims about specific false conspiracies are the same level as lying about statistics? Saying the illuminati runs everything and "9/11 truth" and saying the moon landings were faked and all that stuff is the same level as lying about the source of a statistical difference? All the apocalyptic predictions like the U.S. government killing hundreds of thousands of their own citizens with biological weapons or rounding up people into FEMA camps in a few months or whatever don't amount to more than those less earth-shattering lies?

It's hard to imagine any scale where those things are equivalent. As a proportion, the majority of news articles are just reporting actual news - false or misleading articles are sprinkled in on sites with bad standards, but that by itself makes them more useful than sites where the vast majority of all content is sensationalist and false. In terms of severity, the Infowars-type lies are more distant from reality and have a worse impact on people who believe them. Believing a lie about something like gender statistics is bad, and can make people support bad policies, but it won't convince them to avoid treatment for disease and give their money to quacks, nor to fuck up their lives avoiding some apocalyptic prediction.

Lies from "respected" sources like the New York Times aren't bad because they're on the same level as Infowars. They're bad because they're respected enough that non-crazy people trust them to tell the truth, and thus believe an article lying about GG or whatever as well.

If you're sincere you have no idea how ralphshill talks.

Why did you lie about the subject in the first place? Did you not read the article and parrot someone else?

They'll learn eventually user.

do you have a single fact to prove that it isn't him?

Then I wanna fuck Marche

POST THE GODDAMN SOURCE

SPOON FEED ME

I prefer that companies show their true colors, it makes it easier when selecting PC parts. I sure hope CoolerMaster doesn't get aids because they are rock solid on rebates.

Yes they're on the same fucking level you faggot. Saying that the wage gap is real, the patriarchy controls things, and that rape culture exists in the US is the same fear peddling shit. You should really just go ahead and kill yourself for defending it.

You gonna believe me if I tell you that I was a massive girly 5'10" 100lbs with feminine benis with pretty face until few years ago?

They are idiots who are swooned by soft language and being beaten up verbally like a battered wife.

I guess.

I have no way to prove otherwise.

No but that would be funny.

user, you crossed the line.

This is fucking shit.

Oy, now don't put words in my mouth. Male, female, shemale, or any other idiocy, marche would be too ₩eird shitpost for me. Plus I prefer Austrians and their accents.

also
TWO FUCKING YEARS AND YOU STILL HAVE GELL-MANN AMNESIA

Do you jerk it to Hitler speeches?

Austrians, not germans. And I am not Holla Forums enough to jerk to hitler. I also like thick russian. And their accents too

YOU FUCKING FILTHY ZIONISTIC GLOBALIST SCUM I WANT YOU TO DIE IN HORRIBLE WAY AND I'M GONNA PUT YOU DOWN ON YOUR CORRUPTED ILLUMINATI TEMPLE DOWN ON YOUR HEAD YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME YOU WILL DIE NOT US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hitler was born in Austria-Hungary (now Austria), and was primarily Austrian by ethnicity.

K. I still am not Holla Forums enough for hitler.

you know Austraia is in Australia right? Austrians would have australian accents

Oh boy, here we go.

I guess, Japanese did it, right?

Yes, both "rape culture" and saying the U.S. government is about to wipe out 50% of the population with biological weapons is fear-mongering. Saying to not get cancer treatment because the doctor is part of the cancer-industrial complex covering up the real cure and overstating the risk of crime are both fear-mongering. Not all fear-mongering is equal. And mainstream news sites at least do actual reporting while sites like Infowars are all fear-mongering bullshit all the time. Alex Jones and Infowars will promote whatever made-up nonsense they're fed, the only reason why they aren't also broadcasting the more SJW-style stuff is because of political demographics.

Recognizing that doesn't mean you're "defending CNN", it doesn't mean you can't criticize them, it's just acknowledging basic reality. On a practical level it both helps avoid falling for their nonsense and makes criticism of actual media sources more credible.

Mainstream news reporting, as bad as it can be, is still better than "don't actually investigate anything, just report the ravings of random mentally ill people and scammers as fact". At least sites with actual reporters are a better starting point for bothering to try to independently verify.

I'm reading Dungeon Meshi
the elf a cute

I want to punch her to near death and turn her into my cum toilet

Citation needed.
Citation needed.
Nope they're the same shit.

ded

gate closed

Can sneks be aras?

But that's forbidden love you little shit

so close to a new bread

I think my new meds are giving me insomnia
It's my 2nd day on Vyvanse. I'm tired but I can't stay asleep

It's a nervous system stimulant, of course you can't sleep, it's being tested to treat excessive daytime sleepiness.

nope snekss lay eggs and dont have the part of the brain that is responsible for emotions

Being able to sleep all day sounds amazing. I can barely sleep at night.

Also they don't have tits.

I took it more than 12 hours ago.
I don't know if it stays in the system for longer than thatAlso, how long til I crash out would you think?

It's not, you can't sleep at night so they have to do it at daytime and still can't rest that much or be a symptom of a brain tumor, kidney failure and shit like that.

It depends on the dosage that you are taking, but surely it can be a side effect, sometimes it can take almost 24 hours to get completely out of your system, maybe 2 or 4 hours more maximum but I'm not really sure on the dosage that you are taking and how you body deals with it.

30mg. It's about the middle dose for Vyvanse.

30mg of Vyvanse gets decomposed as dextroamphetamine, nearly 4.5mg of it, and it may became a problem, anyway your system may get better overtime processing it, but at the same time the effectiveness will get reduced.

It that becomes a big problem for you, tell your doctor to change it. But its more probable that he will tell you to take some clonazepam to help you sleep.

Godspeed guk brother.

At this point, I do not want more drugs. So I'd rather just drop this med and see what else I can do.

He thought I might have had untreated/undiagnosed ADHD. I went with it because, well, I'm not a doctor, but man do I think he was off-base on this one.

New Bread
New Bread
New Bread

New Bread
New Bread
New Bread

did he make you take any kind of test before or he just diagnosed that shit from nothing?

I swear to god, those fucking retarded psychiatrist are the fucking worst that ever happened to humanity.

It was a couple of inventories. He said I might have a few signs of it. I still think it's just the fuckery cocktail of depression and anxiety that continues to absolutely flatten me.

Can you still play videogames for more than 10 minutes without any pauses?

I can, yes. I have a lot of problems finding enjoyment in things though.

Stop taking Vyvanse, it's not ADHD. If it was you couldn't even play any videogames for more than 2 minutes.

It might be just depression, anyway, eat healthy if you can user, and do some physical exercise, maybe take one walk at the midday and rest well. But if you really thing that you need help, seek for a good therapist to deal with that user.

will do.

I would suggest taking up a martial art. It gets you fit and builds up self esteem.

Also you might have some side effects, but I don't think so because it was just 2 days anyway, as a little more insomnia for some couple of days, don't be alarmed user. Take care.

Probably still revoltcucks and goon

Stop being fucking retarded holy shit

Honestly, I'm just here for the executions youtube.com/watch?v=x4O7-XcEQQM