Read eastern philosophy once

Other urls found in this thread:

prabhupadabooks.com/conversations/1974/mar/morning_walk/vrndavana/march/15/1974
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eastern orthodox by the looks of him.

I dont know what you are implying

He read a book about indian philosophy and now thinks he is wise

what is with beardos and reading eastern philosophy and going crazy from it?

That's an interesting observation. I don't have a beard and I consider myself quite mentally sound.

I also don't have a beard but consider myself quite insane

I have a beard and I'm literally every poster in this thread. Watch as I try to refute myself on this point.

The defining trait of religion is faith, that is accepting something as true which can’t be observed tested or falsified. Most christians are self aware enough to know they’re religious, it’s the atheistic zealots supplementing their existential angst with eastern self help philosophy who end up crushed under the weight of their own cognitive dissonance.

He's preparing for his next role.

Just kidding I don’t really have a beard.

I don't think Pirsig was an atheist as such. He equated his concept of quality with God.

sounds like ur just a cuck kiddo ;)

How so?

literally every pic you see has been photoshopped in some way

I'm not even a flat earther but you have to be retarded to believe in spaceshit.

Because lefties are the most religious of all, conditioned against believing their own eyes and experience. Why “skeptics” and “truthers” have become pejorative terms associated exclusively with leaning right.

Notice over the last year globe defenders - the well educated ones anyway - have almost unanimously stopped using anything NASA related as “evidence”. The paradigm shift is slow but definitely happening, in 50 years it’ll only be old people talking about outer space while the grandkids roll their eyes.

I randomly watched one of his stand up acts from 1991 while I was listening to early R&B from that era and it came up in the youtube autogenerated play list

He was clearly tortured even back then and depression and doubt were themes he addressed and seemed to be plagued by. Since then I gave him more credit for his recent 'breakdown' and makeover into a fake mystic personality. I don't think it's fake, I think it's him trying to deal with those things that were always problems for him, but in another way.

How Can Flat Earth Be Real When The Earth Is Hollow

Can you test for hollow earth? Are there any empirical proofs? If not it’s only a faith.
assuming you’re not being ironical which you probably are

Real question, are you a shitposter or an actual flat Earther? You post far more like the former but there are times where I wonder, TruthSeeker seemed like a sarcastic parody of Holla Forums but he turned out to be legit.
Don't be afraid to break character bb, I won't tell nobody

so he shit on the street now?

are you the same user who asked me that earlier about my crab legs at the cinema posts? If so yes, that was shitposting. FE however is not only NOT shitposting it’s the most fundamentally non-shitposting thing I can even comprehend. It’s like being a kid trying to tell other kids santa claus isn’t real except the proofs are more obvious and literally all around you. All of the ignorance, superstition and indeed EVIL in the world can be connected to the materialist, dark age religion it exposes. Could easily write a thousand words delineating how suffice it to say, no, it’s not shitposting. It’s simply 2+2=4 versus 2+2=5

i believe the fuckers are definitely hiding something.

You mean the kikes? Stop being such an anti-semite.

Vaishnavism is the most fascist religion there is.

>When there will be military march of Krishna conscious soldiers. Anyone who does not believe in Krishna, “Blam!” (laughter) Yes. The same process as the Mohammedans did, with sword and Koran, we’ll have to do that. “Do you believe in Krishna or not?” “No, sir.” “Blam!” Finished. (laughter, Prabhupada laughs) What do you think, Madhudvisa Maharaja? Is that all right?
>Madhudvisa: Yes.
>Prabhupada: (laughing) What these communists can do? We can do better than them. We can kill many communists like that. (laughter) Then it will be counteraction of communist movement. And you think like that. “Why you are sitting idly, no employment? Come on to the field! Take this plow! Take this bull. Go on working. Why you are sitting idly?” This is Krishna consciousness movement. Nobody should be allowed to sit down and sleep.

Be careful not to confuse fascism with authoritarianism, fascism is authoritarian but not everything authoritarian is fascist.

Sauce on that?

I just picked out one of his most extreme and amusing quotes. He promoted everything from racial purity to traditional womanhood. Miles closer to fascism than any of the LARPers we have today.

prabhupadabooks.com/conversations/1974/mar/morning_walk/vrndavana/march/15/1974

Reminds me of my favorite bit of Bukowski writing.

nah

Wow you really convinced me.