OPERATION MPGA - MAKE POL GREAT AGAIN

DEAR INFINITY CHAN. I COME TO YOU WITH A CAUSE WE MUST ALL UNITE ON… I KNOW THIS THREAD MAY BE PRUNED BUT THIS IS A COMMON CAUSE AND IT WILL BE SOMETHING YOU CAN TAKE PRIDE IN.

We need to fucking raid 4cuck pol.

I made the following thread:

archive.fo/srhTB

The mods are wiping it out. If you ctrl+f 666 you will see that the old gods and the new gods are uniting. The digits have spoken. The oldfaggots have awoken. This is a war. 4cucked is under complete shareblue control. By going to war and performing this raid we are not just going to war with 4cucked - we are going to direct war with shareblue. We must unite in this common cause and raid the FUCKING shit out of them.

They are basically autopruning anything operation MPGA related. I ask for your assistance as a fellow oldfag - I have frequented the chans since 2003, before that - newgrounds - before that, much shitposting on IRC channels and dupehacking on Diablo 2, as well as pulling the Ragnarok Online SQL DB.

AS A FUCKING OLDFAG TO ALL OTHER OLDFAGS, PLEASE, UNITE WITH ME - WITH user - WE MUST MAKE THIS RIGHT. I ask of this out of sincerity. We can cause a fucking shitstorm the like of which shareblue never knew possible. Please assist.

My current tactic is - simply repost the OP in the archive. I hope we can unite on this simple common cause. This is to spread awareness of the reality of pedogate more than anything else. God speed anons…

As an ancientfag, I don't give a fuck about cuckchan.

Also an ancientfag.

The only reason I'm attempting is to stir up the shit and cause a fucking uprising.

Isn't it inherently ancientfag nature to pursue raids? To show the mods who really run the place? This can be something good.

There's a thread up now…

4cuck Holla Forumsthread/155831815

not sure how long it will last

you

type

you're

from

reddit

though

so

you

should

probably

go

back

there

and

never

come

back

Wow. This shit really has to stop. I've never had an account on reddit. Ever stop to think that some people have different posting styles?

t.reddit

your

whiny

bitch

boi

tears

also

belies

your

reddit-ness

faggot

now

leave

and

never

come

back

Welp. Gotta checkem. OP did state ctrl f the archive for 666 as well. gonna check that out.

Holla Forums can only mobilize when it doesn't hurt israel. sad.

So you faggots dont do raids? Also,

t.reddit

Ah, so you really aren't from around here.

TIME TO LEAVE REDDIT

Actually, I'm sitting in IRC as we speak. Faggot.

This guy's worried about cuckchan. Have you seen the state of this board? Last few days especially. I look forward to chatting with you all in the next iteration of free discorse, wherever that may be.

I'm not worried about it I know it's already shilled to shit and I come here for posts that are 90% less shit up. I'm on both chans every day. My point is, what the fuck happened where we all banded together and raided shit? 4chan is super cucked, Holla Forums not as cucked. If there was a place to organize a fucking raid this would be it.

Has everyone given up on fucking raids?

BACK TO REDDIT

NYPA

Fuck it. I'm done. You're a bunch of fucking pussies. 8 years ago it didn't matter what fucking chan it was if you started a raid thread with a good cause(pissing off shareblue) people would band together.

Now you're all a bunch of nihilistic faggots that cant even point their nihilism anywhere but themselves. Kill yourself

BACK TO REDDIT

t.reddit

shooting these reddit cucks in a barrel is fucking hilarious

Are you 200% retarded? Raiding cuck/pol/ would accomplish nothing except for wasting our own time. Fuck outta here.

It's funny that you kikes just use these talking points over and over again as if it's an infallible argument.

t.reddit

I can at least tell you that your image you just posted is from cuckchan, so it's highly likely you came from reddit too.

SHOO SHOO REDDIT CUCKS

kys faggot

>>>/get/
>>>/out/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/faggot/

kek

kek

OP here. Looks like this place is more shilled than 4cuck.

Bumping. I'll say it again, take the 56% meme out of the OP.

Fuck off back to reddit

Why do you say that?

Because they spam that meme. You gave them the idea. Funny joke it was in the OP but not so funny now.

Will be removed next OP.

t.reddit

EDIT: WOW! Thank you for the gold, good sirs!

hi shill

BACK TO REDDIT

no u

If it has caught on then you may have to use proxy or memefleg to let it die down. Then maybe more discussions can be had.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my organisations, you little goy? Oy vey. I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Bilderberg Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Holla Forums, and I have committed over 300 false flags. I am trained in Zionist warfare and I'm the top vaccinator in the entire JIDF. You are nothing to me but just another gentile. I will wipe you the fuck out just like I did the World Trade Center, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with revealing my Machiavellian machinations over the Internet? Think again, schlup. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Afro-communists across the USA and your tap water is being spiked with fluoride so you better prepare for the storm, sheep. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your teeth. You're fucking mind-controlled, anti-Semite. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can confiscate your guns in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in Krav Maga, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Federal Reserve and I will use it to its full extent to devalue your gold off the face of the market, you little Nazi. If only you could have known what unholy disinfo campaign your little truth-revealing comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have kept your head in the sand. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn schlephole. I will schvitz chemtrails all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking spied on, kiddo.

Fucking shill kys faggot

THERES A PLACE CALLED REDDIT WHERE YOU CAN POST DUMB SHIT ALL DAY

I WOULD SUGGEST GOING THERE

I've got a dynamic IP m8. Also i'm on every watchlist known. Surprised I am not kill.

IP range banned, kek cuckchan is truly irredeemable. If you're trying to regain control try more of a shock and awe approach. It's the most effective. Give cucks an adrenaline dump and negative stimulus by getting under their skin with emotive images and ridicule. Ridicule is your most powerful weapon.

Try harder nigger

BACK TO REDDIT

I'm pretty sure the mods are in on the shilling and confronting it will be met with more shilling and bans. Nothing is going to change because the website is compromised, not just the board.

Can you take me as a refugee?
Refugees welcome?
Hmmmm?

We simply have to beat them at their own game user. If we capture Shia’s flag first we are bound to rise again.

k.

i'm a cyber security expert btw. i'm just shitposting elswhere. considering you're virtually the only one posting in here right now… and well, you're either a very very sad man. or a shill! so… enjoy your shitposting. faggot

No.

4/pol/ is lost i think. seeing all the shills and diarrhea there today made me go here. I can't stick it.

And how'd the fleg capture in France go? I lost interest because them useless slug munchers took too long.

There is a bretty large uprising occurring at the moment. One can only hope we see the next uprising of user.

This place is no better than cuck/pol/ at this point.
The list goes on.

Holla Forums was never great.

I'm going to bed. Fuck this.

4cuck/pol/ is also full of race traitors.

go to bed shareblue

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Harvard, and I've been involved in numerous secret pyramid schemes in the USA, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in economics and I'm the top jew in the entire society of intellectual hebrews. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will bankrupt you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bankers across the USA and your bank account is being drained right now so you better prepare for the eviction, maggot. The eviction that kicks out the pathetic little thing you call your ass. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can extort money from you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my holocaust stories. Not only am I extensively trained in ripping you off, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable trolling off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking goyim tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the unreasonable price of 10% above market value, you goddamn idiot. I will overprice items all around you and you will drown in them. Oy vey, kiddo.

kek

fellow /MPGA/ user here, I made OPs img
I've been banned for 3 days for criticizing mods

General of MPGA reporting in.

Fighting the good fight user
the mods on halfchan are fucked
I knew it was bad but jesus

We're just getting started. We need to coordinate and raid the fuck out of 4cuck

Bumping because this is important. I never want to go back to 4chan, but if we're going to have a tard filter, we might as well reign in the tards a little bit better than they're handling themselves. It's kind of sad.

This is shit.
Try posting red-pills insteads.
Bump a thread you want to keep. Then post a thread on a certain redpilling topic. Then bump another thread you want to keep, and repeat.
What you want is to spam the board into being *gasp* on topic.

Bumping those threads alone doesn't work.

The catalog is shilled beyond belief and any possible new recruits to the chans that want redpills are easily swayed by dumb fucking posts. We need to send a fucking message. WE NEED A FUCKING RAID LIKE WE FUCKING USED TO

Dingding. We have a winner. The literal ONLY way to get this done is brute force through numbers. We have to load up 4/pol/ with more content than the mods can control, and that's easy if you're clever.

We need to make a MPGA IRC. Someone get to it? Then we will give a quick tutorial on how to get the newfags into IRC with webchat

keep that shit in 4cuck

I've personally been out of the IRC game for too long to know of any good servers, but while the thread's moving along, I think it's worth living by the oldfag wisdom of "trolls trolling trolls"; We CAN'T go into this like we're hot shit, and we can't act like the shills we get here, all full of directionless arrogance. No, this has to come from a place of compassion. 4chan may have come down with a really bad case of mental retardation for, fuck, almost a decade now, but at the end of the day, the tactics we employ on Faceberg, Reddit, and the rest of the normiesphere, aren't going to work on 8ch's alcoholic father.

You'd think this wouldn't be worth mentioning, but I know there's at least six of you dumb cocksuckers in here, ready to linespam some of that "fix pol" shit. Fuck off.

I don't give a fuck about fixing pol. I want to piss off shareblue. Raids organized through IRC is the simplest way to accomplish that. Make a rizon MPGA chat and get to it is what I'm thinking, coordinate with anons and launch mass assaults on the board. Literally just one thread being consistently bumped sends th fucking shills into overdrive mode. If we have a solid group of participants in MPGA, we can keep one thread up a day - and in turn expose the shitlord shareblue/jidf kikes for who they are and in the process completely rip their control away from them rendering their methodology useless. The 4cuck newfags will sperg, we will kek, and life will carry on.

We haven't got numbers. This is our safespace.
THIS IS OUR SAFESPACE
THIS IS OUR SAFESPACE
EEEEEEEEE reeeeeeeeeREEEEEEE
STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER
>STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER
mneekkkkkghhh grup neeeeeeg reeeeeeeeeee

Nah, I get that. But wouldn't a raid be fun? By no means am I trying to take away our "safe space". Actual content is posted here the same cannot be said for cuckchan

There's honestly probably only like 20 of us here

Fuck cuck chan but at the very least be dropping redpills on the larper board, /thestorm/ its on our own site and its full of fucking normie cancer and supposedly a trump insider who has yet to post the word Israel.

They all think they are on some crusade to cleanse the world but its more cucked than the donald on the JQ.

Exactly this. Any time we post actual relevant material the shills go absolutely fucking berserker - no matter the chan

They cant handle the mention of Israel at all, I pointed out that if trump is taking on the Rothchilds he would be attacking the founders of Israel. The schadenfreude of the replies is bliss.

kekked fucking hard. I'm a fucking German and it just drives me fucking MAD knowing my homeland is being raped by migrants which is a direct result of Jewish propaganda it's absolutely infuriating.

The shills on cuckchan do some weird fucking shit too mate. There must be at least 3-6 different factions of active shills. They'll shit up a pedogate thread saying WHY WONT YOU TALK ABOUT ISRAEL and i'm look at this fucking infographic literally the OP names all these pedo jews an open secret names like 20pedojews it's just insane.

the fucking quadruple think is astounding with the amount of shills

The worst thing is them stealing the term redpill but none of them have taken the first pill, the holohoax.

To be fair, if you think that is the first redpill you should give to someone, then you're FUCKING STUPID. You treat redpills like you're sodomizing someone you care about. Nice and easy. Dropping a bomb like that on a normie on the first go will either drive them mad, or more probably, make you look like a fucktard. There is simply too much to go through to make the holohoax a bite-sized pill.

I'm sure there was kiked gassed but I've looked at the evidence and the numbers are exaggerated. By far.

Jews have notoriously caused some of the worst fucking atrocities behind closed doors for millenia. They created banking, Federal Reserve - you name it. They are literal pieces of shit.

Now, little jewjimmy down the street that has no fucking connections to the elite I really don't give a fuck about.

Personally I'd love to watch Israel and Pakistan smited by God. Fucking Zionists and fucking Mudslimes. Opposite ends of the spectrum, very intelligent deceiving fucks and literally clayhut sandniggers shooting eachother because they don't know how to accomplish anything, not to mention raping our fucking homeland

4chan has been ran by SJWs for 3 years now.
4ch/pol/ is now a joke, a nonserious useful idiot.
Every board has declined into stupidity and consumerism. /g/ is no longer smart. /x/ full of flat earthers, /lit/ is about hipsters and fake intellectuals promoting Marx and Engels.

We must steal this userbase, to destroy the temple of cuckholdry 4chan has become. We must take user back.

user don't wear a hoodie. user wears a suit.

a-user….

I wore the suit…

Fuck I forgot to sage. FUCK YOUR FACE CUNTS.

Its the first redpill user, always has been.

Wrong.

Maybe Hitler didn't gas anyone I would of if I was him. He had all the equipment to do so. Don't know wasn't there.

Unit 731 by the Japanese puts Hitler to shame and it's NEVER spoken of.

We fucking captured the flag on the Lu tower TWICE. Fucking Twice. it was HARD. One of /ourguys/ a furfag has ben arrested in november after smashing a drone with a condom full of ink on it. Instead of paying a fee he couldn't pay, he's in a mental hospital. No media coverage cause it would be a win for user and a martyr.

Another team did it again, slicing a new flag with a knife and a drone.

the new flag has no burn marks from the first attack with the DJI Phantom 3.

4chan Holla Forums and all the 4cucks twitters failed to relay the info but contributed to get these people tweeting about it permabanned. others have to remain user and use TOR because it's a justice thing now. A complaint has been filled and despite Nantes being full of cops and cameras around this museum it was a success. I'm proud of what we have done. We won. We will take down this flag again. But never ever trust 4chan, 4chan is your enemy.

Any footage of this happening besides the failed drone attack?

Glad to see you guys on halfchan. You keep doing you, much appreciated

Well let's fuck them up then.

Why the fuck is this on page 8

Fucking sagelock.

I'm still banned on halfchan, but here's a some OC