What's up brother? You enlightened?

What's up brother? You enlightened?

VTM: Bloodlines thread. VTM: Redemption is also welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/vtmbcompmodhome/outfit-packs-1/aiden
debofnight.andcuriouser.com/
forums.planetvampire.com/bloodlines-games-general-discussion/bloodlines-stream-hangoutinterview-with-rick-schaffer/15/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

new VTM when?

redemption fucking sucked

not worth playing

Tremere best clan.

Can vampires, aside from thin-bloods, even have sex? I've only ever tried seducing people for their blood.

It was Darling violetta.

This game really did capture the perfect feels for the World of Darkness setting, right music, right kind of nighttime, it feels like you're playing in the buffyverse slightly, hell, even the monsters look like something the Buffy SFX department cooked up.

Unless their genitals get warped, destroyed, or something else upon becoming a vampire, I don't see why they can't have sex.
That being said, some vampires would have a much more difficult time doing it than others.

God, If only Vampirism was never subverted by zombie flicks and Stephanie myer.

Spike is best britbong vampire riot, would have a pint with.

sites.google.com/site/vtmbcompmodhome/outfit-packs-1/aiden

Ah here's the spikish one

Huh, I thought there was something in the game about vampires not being able to have sex, except for thin-bloods who are barely vampires at all. I'm probably getting the lore mixed up.

holy shit how have i never noticed that before

There is. Mercurio says that he's heard from LaCroix that vampire's don't do 'that'. Half-true. It's possible, but vampires get no enjoyment out of it save for enjoyment of psychological nature.

In the end they emphasized sex because lolboobs.

I'm not sure, myself. VtM lore isn't one of my strong suits.
For all I know, there may very well be something like that.

Well, there we go.

Thai Cuisine confirmed for Satanic.
That's why eating it feels like hell fire

Tabletop rules state that Kindred can fuck, but they have to burn blood to get the parts working, and the pleasure kind of pales in comparison to the rush of feeding, so most either don't bother, or they incorporate it into their hunting routine.

Yes.
You use blood as lube and basically exchange blood in the act.
It's not really traditional sex, it's more or less a cheap imitation.

There's other ways of fullfilling intimacy between kindred that don't involve sticking a dead meat tube inside a dead meat hole.

Kindred "make love" by feeding off of each other mutually, like a vampire bite 69, so to speak.

It's worth noting that if you feed off of the same vampire 3 times, you become bound to them, and the state of mutual enslavement between vampires feedong off of each other like this is the closest thing to a functional relationship the naturally predatory and autistically territorial kindred can ever develop with one another.

As a wise (and very paranoid) Malk once said, it's better not to have those kind of relationships unless you're absolutely sure you can handle the consequences.
For kindred, having a close relationship of that type automatically means it becomes your weakspot down the line.
If you find yourself in any position of power, your significant other will be the first target used to leverage you by your enemies.
Or worse yet, he or she might decide one day to take you out instead.
Being alone is definitely safer in the long run, or otherwise having many, many contingency plans just in case shit goes south.

She's a kindred.
A pawn of the camarilla placed there to help uphold the masquerade via distraction tactics, openly mocking those who get too close to the truth by lumping them with loonies.

Deb's probably just a ghoul

Yes, that's also a possibility.

If you don't do this regardless of relationship status you're shit at being undead tbh.

>tfw as a kid I used to jerk it to the Buffy the vampire slayer tv show
I did this every day before school, it was like a ritual

Do I have to play the first game in order to understand and play Bloodlines?

From the books:

Male vampires can be pregnant and the furriest of werewolves can have sex with literal wolves.

hand have children with said wolves.

But furry on furry sex is strictly forbidden.

well not as frequently but me too

But hey, at least they're immortal.

That's much deeper lore than I was expecting. I've never played the table top game, but is sounds Bloodlines just barely scratched the surface of the lore.

No, Redemption has nothing to do with Bloodlines other than being (very loosely from what I understand)based off the same table top game.

Nigger, you don't even know how much oWoD shit the game left off.
You know how the Tremere clan can do magic? Well in oWoD Tremere blood magic is like pussy tier magic, a barely awoken human mage can stop time and teleport vampires to the sun.

Never, and that's a good thing.

Paracucks have the WoD IP. Are you ready for vampire poz loads?

Well considering how the original owners were managing the IP I don't know if that's actually a change.

I guess Stockholm would make for a great Camarilla/Laibon battleground.

I want Holla Forums to leave.

It's probably best they focused the game on the Vampires rather than all the crazy shit.

A search is giving me nothing
Name of anime please?

Is he ok?

You mean the tabletop roleplaying game?

They weren't. There is absolutely no indication that any Order of Hermes wizard ever consented to his significant other having sex with a vampire. Stop misusing and overusing this word.

This is one of the few threads where crazy conspiracy theories are a welcome sight.

Shut up cuck.

I bet you think the Gangrel are actually as beast-like as the pretend to be, don't you?

Nosferatu and Tzimisce are the only non-gay clans in this setting, everything else is for homos or women who read yaoi.

Is Antitribu finished or at least good yet?

Anyone else played the Hunter: The Reckoning games? First one is more of the same vibe, it's pretty good. Next one is too easy though.

…Really?

Oh you'd be VERY surprised.
Nosfies often have their sexual organs and general appareance so deformed, and most of the time literally rotting off their putrid corpse, that it all becomes one humongous blur of misshapen NEET sewer dwelling cadavers that have long singe stopped giving a shit about crushing the puss (they spend their time crushing out literal pus instead, get it? ha ha ha).

As for Tzimisce, they'll give each other 40 dicks and 30 vaginas inside their eyes, if they feel like it.
It really makes absolutely no difference to them anymore.
They'll create new sexual organs if they want.
It's just that they're not very pratical or useful and they would rather cover themselves with scales, claws, spikes and so on.
They're still fixated on beauty, tho, or at least their alien idea of the beauty of the flesh, so while they twist themselves into living weapons, there will always be somewhat of an effort towards striving to reach a sort of beautiful form.

yeah, basically a vamp having sex with a human is normal for the human, but as far as the vamp's concerned it's like spending fifty bucks on a mcdonalds hamburger – mildly pleasant but totally not worth the effort.
two vamps would never bother to have sex with each other at all when feeding is much more pleasurable to them.

admittedly "beautiful" for a tzminsce may very well be something out of Hellraiser since their entire worldview from morality to aesthetics is totally inhuman.
I think Redemption has them look like your second pic, kind of like a Grey alien viewed while you're on acid.

VtM deepest lore nigga.

We haven't even gotten into the Old Testament shit yet.

I remember someone posting an excerpt from one of the WoD books explaining the magical properties of vampire menstruation in another VTMB thread, does anyone have that?

Re:Zero

I've played VtmB long time ago and want to try it again, are there any restoration patches or any good shit I should get?

That said, I'm kind of sad we never got to at least see anything from the most bizarre parts of the World of Darkness lore.

It would be funny that the player, being a neonate kindred that believes all humans are weak to meet a random junkie just to discover he can stop time at will.

I got the fuck scared out of me in the hotel and I'm too much of a little bitch to pick the game back up

I am literally a fucking casual, aren't I

Just finished a recent playthrough for Halloween and forgot how goddamn good the game way. Except for the Kuei-jin boss or whatever. Horseshit back in 2006, horseshit now.

Malk is best class.

>tfw killing Bach with the flamethrower in 3 seconds

Wesp patch is mandatory. Camarilla mod is good too.

Jesus, I thought that was just a meme. Git gud, you whimpering faggot.

If you thought the hotel was scary, the hollywood sewers will gape your asscheeks open.

Shit in the tabletop, shit in the videogame. Should have scrapped those slope niggers and used the time and resources to flesh out the Sabbat. You know, get into the lore and all of that freaky luciferian/catholic shit they get up to instead of just "lol we da bad guys n sheeit".

What's the skinny on the Sabbat mod?

Is there any "trick" to that boss at all, apart from perhaps the Flamethrower? Takes ages to beat it down with either guns or melee.

I've started a playthrough as a Lasombra with the Antitribu mod. Shit's a little on the 2edgy side.

The idea of an enemy that cannot be defeated and he's coming for you scares the everliving shit out of me, especially in that scenario. That dialogue from the ghost girl made me alt F4 when I tried again

Is that the old lore or the new lore that was made by SJWs?

Dunno about Vampire but Werewolf was always SJW/furrybait.

Is Bloodnet the only Cyberpunk Vampire game out there ?
I would love a game like VtMB in a Cyberpunk universe.

its not the focus but Shadowrun does have vampires

It's not really a setting who see very often; would be good to see more of it though.

I'm about 90% sure it's impossible to die during that sequence; you just have to keep going if you find it that scary. All I can really remember were a lot of jumpscares during it. Maybe play it during the day and just takes breaks if it is that scary?

It's amazing how the Ocean House still manages to scare the shit out of people even today. All things considered it's not even THAT scary or dangerous, but really really well crafted from a design perspective.

I got killed by the kitchen pans once.

to be fair, the Guide to the Sabbat made a pretty good job of fleshing them out, but I wish they provided us with more litany examples when Sabbat partakes in rituals. Sure you can make stuff up but I only remember 2-3 ritual prayers in the whole book and that's not enough to fully understand the reverence/hate-boner they have for Caine.

Sauce please, never seen it in any of the books
that part is true though

Shadowrun has vampires.
In fact there's all sorts of crazy shit in shadowrun.
Play Dragonfall and Hong Kong, especially Hong Kong if you want to see some interesting things in terms of supernatural elements.

You mean the stuff about Cain and Abel?

As long as you keep moving and are careful not to get hit by the hot steam blowing out of the walls or the objects the ghost throws at you, you're not in any danger.

The scariest part about the Hollywood sewers is how fucking tedious it is.

Way more to it than that, White Wolf even printed the Book of Nod, their own LARP bible apocrypha, complete with Becket's academic notes in the appendicies. Shit's cray son.

Fucking kek

I always had a bit of a problem with that game in how linear it felt. Like the levels and the story was done in a way that clearly showed the paths your character could take depending on his skillset and where he's in the main quest.

Is it really too much to ask for a sandbox cyberpunk\supernatural game where information and context is discovered by you as you explore, not just fed through a story the devs leave like breadcrumbs on a very linear path?

Weak vampires with no defense can easily get rekt if the player never tries to dodge anything and keeps moving fast without waiting to regen.

One of the best parts of the game. If they ever do another one, they should have a 5-6 hour full radio show for you to listen.

You can fuck Jeanette if you side with her. It's after the haunted house mission. I think you lose blood to fuck her to power your undead cock, but am not 100% sure.

BLOODS YA NEW CHAMPAGNE
BLOODS YA NEW RACK OF LAMB
BLOODS YA NEW FUCKIN HEROIN KID

Reminder that if you don't pick Malkavian you're playing the game wrong.

>Reminder that if you don't pick Malkavian you're playing the game wrong. for the first time.
FTFY

The modern shadowrun games follow the same design philosophy as modern Bioware RPGs. Its part of why I can never recommend them, even though I enjoyed the games.

this

Great contribution, thinblood.

that's pretty hot

I burn bloodsuckers for a living.

Monad have mercy.

Cool edit, she was for Bernie.

Goths a shit.

Can you play as a human?

You can play as human that's been turned into a vampire.

If you play the companion mod and POSSESS a human. But it really doesn't change gameplay.

It's a photoshop guys.

She used a batman symbol for a bat, she was gonna be a shit faux-goth emo anyway user. You dodged a bullet.

We're gonna make the Camarilla great again. We're gonna build a wall and make the anarchs pay for it.

I like Malk but I hate the powers. Really Tremere was the only one I enjoyed playing since I got to make people explode into blood

What should I expect?

Just fucking play it.

Massive amounts of —————-fun————–

Note tat the wesp patch is absolutely mandatory, because Activision released the game basically broken, like the kikes they are.

Dumb newbie question, but what's the best way to get VTM? Can I still give money to the publishers and shit?

With the wesp patch it's best to just go with the regular patch rather than Plus.

Also use the Clan Quest Mod to get some of the Camarilla Edition fixes

The closest thing I can can compare it to is Deus Ex, but more open and with much deeper RPG elements.

I feel like Trump would be an Anarch Baron and Hillary would be the Cammy shitbag.

Just make sure to install that WESP patch or whatever it's called. VtM:B was (I think) the first non-Valve game to use the Source engine, so it's buggy as all hell. Even after the fan patches.

Also, don't be afraid to use the console for shit like noclip to get around the big hubs faster once you've explored them sufficiently.

Also also, I'd say to not give a fuck about Firearms since Melee is useful against everyone. Your call, though.

Hillary would be a straight up Pentex company shill. Not even kindred.

This undead trump idea is making me want to reinstall and do a Ventrue playthrough tho.

Just watch a fucking LP if you wanna spoil it you nigger mongrel.

Firearms are good under very specific conditions, especially with Celerity. Melee and Brawl tend to punch people around too much and they are invulnerable when lying face-first in the dirt.

GOG or better yet, torrent it.

If you go Brujah who's your onii-chan then?
Gangrel have Beckett.
Tremere have magic missile casting motherfucker.
Ventrue have LaCroix.
Brujah??

Jack?

I don't think he even has any special lines for Brujah.

Thanks amigo

Who exactly?

Nines probably. Maybe Damsel as well. I'm still in SM on my Brujah run, I think.

That black anarch, I forget his name. The guy who asks you to kill Patty.

The guy with the magical crib, that teleports you around if you get lost inside.
The dude with the coolest shades ever.
You can get an apartment there and even side with him against the prince if you're Tremere
Fuck Tremere, scheming bitches all of them, doing the bidding of one shifty fuck locked inside a pyramid somewhere in the world.
Yes, I know the irony here but my ancestor has a bigger dick than your ancestor

HELTER SKELTER
But nah, it's Nines and Damsel.

But the Tremere Primogen doesn't cast magic missile. At least in the game.

>but my ancestor has a bigger dick than your ancestor
The gist of Jihad.

Deb a cute.

A CUTE!

I wish there were more "midnight radio" shows about the paranormal. Coast to Coast AM got degraded into a shillshow for tinfoil hats long ago

Come to think of it, we meet a lot of Ghouls in the game. Thung's, Voerman's, LaCroix'es. I wonder whose could she be. VV, perhaps?

Either VV's or the one of that Hollywood prince whose name I can never recall. La Croix would be possible, but I think he's too far up as if that even his ghouls would do such 'banal' work.

Isaac. He's an Anarch and, thus, Baron, not a Prince.
I can't see them meeting at a random place and him suddenly thinking: "Hey, it would be a great idea to Embrace this girl who is not an artist, singer or some other kind Toreador bait!" Especially considering how Ash turned out. Also he's too full of himself.

VV, on the other hand, I could see listening to the radio all by her lonesome in a dark room and, eventually, one thing leading to another.

Guns are actually not bad later in the game, though. Even without points in them, but until you get to that point guns are really rather shitty. Its less interesting that way, and a lot less fun if you don't have a decently leveled clerity, but that is combat in this game.

new lore

That's what Damsel calls him, you pleb. Magic missile casting motherfucker.

Welcome to Night Vale.

Guns are amazing mid to late game, easily surpass melee or unarmed. You get Colt, Spas, sniper rifle, deagle, steyr and don't have to worry about sewers, geodudes or chinese whores

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/

Especially since you can get 2 free skill points- one from a book, the other one in hollywood.

I just played through the game for the third time, and only now noticed that the homeless disintegrate like vampires when you kill them. Why is that?

Yeah, you're probably right. I only thought Skelter because the player character is black if you play as Brujah, so I thought Brujah's were mostly a black thing.

Oh. It's been a long time since I've spoken to her at any length. One of my least favourite characters.

It's been a very long time since I've played vanilla, but I think it wasn't like that in there. So, blame UP, likely the Plus variety.

Hell, staying on topic of Tzimisce, the most famous one in tabletop is Sasha Vykos. And that guy/gal/thing changes gender every time it feels like it for fnsies

This is a fine example of why all this political bullshitness was never needed in pretty much any medium. All the weird and fringe cases were very much represented, just not overused. They only "lacked" obnoxious, flamboyant faggots.

I still enjoy the settings, even the new ones, even if I have to cut the fat out sometimes

Guns get a bad rap since the starting pistol is probably the worst pistol to have ever existed in video games.

Easiest thing to do really is murder a couple of Cops for their Glocks and use that since you don't need a high skill for a lower crosshair spread.

Actually, I got my lore fucked up there.
It's still from nWoD but it's actually Demon: The Descent

have in mind that in WoD, mages are just humans that for some reason or another got in contant with the magical power dormant in every human.

contact*

Fuck, what the fuck is wrong with my typing.

Fuck off, Triple-Q

Aye, there are some good ideas in nWoD. But what they did with VtM, I don't like.

Guns get a bad rap because bashing soak is a thing, as well as a flat 1/2 reduction against bullets all Kindred get. You can't see what DR your enemies have so you go with the only reference you have.

Bashing bullets is only a thing with vampires, though, since thier internal organs are dead. And the vast majority of enemies you encounter are either not vampires or Sabbat shovelheads in hoodies who can't take damage for shit anyways

Kindred are undead, their organs in general, including sexual organs, stopped working. They could, however, spend blood to imitate living functions, but unless they're doing it to infiltrate somewhere by banging someone, it would be a waste of blood since they would get no pleasure from it.

The only time you're dealing with a large amount of vampire enemies is during the Sabbat crackhouse and taking on Lacroix or Nines. By then if you've invested well you should have 10/11 in Firearms and enough ammo to slaughter everything in your path.

You don't know that until you play through the majority of the game or read an unspoilered spoiler in one of these threads, here or on 4chan's /vg/ since fucking forever. So, with the enemy difficulty generally raising all the time, albeit slowly, it's not illogical to assume most enemies will be Kindred or Kuei-Jin. And you do, in fact, run into sufficient number of Ventrue closer to the end.

Have you guys played Redemption lately? I tried playing it (GOG version) and the lighting is glitchy for me. When you get to the first cave, the torch doesn't make a difference, it's as if the lighting doesn't work, I checked some videos and it isn't working as it's supposed to.

Not that big a deal but last time I tried it was working perfectly, kind of putting me off going through the game. Should I be using any patches?

Where in Hollywood exactly? I don't remember that.

SJW bait. Didn't the host constantly talking about how gay he is for some Mexican guy give it away?

Sounds a lot like wish fullfilment and fetish pandering, where they mix up the meanings of realism with consistency.

Funnily enough, some of the best stories can be wrote from that.
There was once a couple of players that were roleplaying an actual couple of vampires and they wanted to have a kid.
GM warns them that's not a good idea, but they insist on it.
So the GM gives them a Tzimisce willing to do some sick twisted shit advanced medical procedure and install an artificial womb that came from some monster
They go with it after helping the flesh freak and combine their blood to make an embryo.

Come a few days, the bastard starts kicking. GM has the female roll for damage.
Fucker burst through her like a chestburster and first thing it did in unlife was murder his own father
Come the next adventure and coterie, the GM gives them the mission of stoping that abomination.

Guns get a bad rap because a lot of people don't really minmax for it at first, and even when they do, it barely causes damage or aims for shit.
That, and you only get the real cool shit if you get contacts and near the end but by then every weapon is pinpoint accuracy and loads of damage from a safe distance.

The cemetary. You do that shit and he awards you with a Guns point.
It's quite hard to do unless you pull Celerity, at which point it becomes a breeze.

Check the graphics and if you're using 16 or 32 bits, might be that. I play it fine on Windows 7 and no problem.
Never made it farther than the Tremere lab, I really wanna see the modern ages. It seems like a cool game although somewhat "Diablo-like" with the loot and statistics which isn't really what I'd like in an RPG.
But it's a lot more chalenging than Bloodlines, that's for sure. Always out of blood, never enough, Frenzy is a much more indepth, interesting and scary mechanic too. And the coterie feature is nice as well. Just wish you could pause the game and pick tactics better.

To be fair, Demon: The Lost is one of the systems that can get away with it since it's about body-hopping souls. But that little excerpt is anything but well-written

Also you GM is a cool guy and I would like to buy him a beer someday

Huh, I failed that quest the first time and avoided it in subsequent playthroughs. Thanks.

How does that one work? I noticed there was some standardization for all books that they wrote among every creature.
You'd have a core stat that affects everything (Blood Potency for Vampires), some resource you may have to expend (Mana, Essence, Blood), 5 major Factions you can start in (and sub factions from those) and 3 Fields (Disciplines or similar) for each Faction, at which only by lvl3 does it become something interesting. And also some morality derivative like Wisdom or Humanity.
Wondering how they made 5 factions and disciplines for demons or how their "morality" system works.

Most books had some interesting differences and the whole thing felt improved (Blood Potency over Generation, please) but the standardization still felt weird for a Pen&Paper game.

Ignore the faggots talking about Crazies and Stuck-Ups or Emo Mages to play as.
Go Toreador, level Guns and Celerity and name your character Neo. Once you go to the Zombie Priest, you'll see the Code.
Or pick the ugly fucks and enjoy stealth. It's braindead easy but it's still fun and showing your ugly ass face to people is always funny for the reactions.

Eh, it's a possibility. Earlier this year they filed for a trademark for a Vampire: Bloodlines game.
I understand that it's a monkey's paw kind of thing but I'm still curious as to what will happen. Isn't it mainly White Wolf that are the SJWs?
At the very least it might end up being popular enough to make vampires 'cool' again so we get some more things in the same vein.

Nu-Brujah, everyone.

Yeah, nWoD is internally standarized - mortals book works as a basis off which every template works off. It was mostly done as a counterpoint to oWoD where "I want to include a werewolf in my campaign but the books can't work together" was a common complaint.

Demons are pretty much the Matrix - there's this gargantuan God-Machine thing which sets the world according to some plan nobody sees through the means of "Wow, ain't that a crazy coincidence, huh?". Obviously, its' agents are called Angels and Demons are rebelled angels. Cause of rebellion are usually somewhere between "Fuck, having a body and emotions is actually nice" and "Oh fuck I'm gonna get disassembled like some shitty TV on a chinese dump oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck"

Their morality is called…Integrity, I think? Either way, the more recklessly they use their powers, the more they plummet down. And the lower they are, the more they are visible on GM's grid. So they need to abuse said powers to defend themselves.

Their magic pool is based off pacts made with mortals. So you gotta run and strike faustian deals so that when you fulfill them, the stupid mortals give you parts of their souls as payment. In some extreme situations, you can even strike a deal for their whole body, so you have a safe skinvelope to jump back to when angels get on your case.

Deb is pure non of you blood sucking cock lickers better not suggest she is a monster she is 100%%% pure.

100%%% pure slut maybe

If she's not a monster, then why did she suddenly have leave after getting a call from Andrei at 8:21?

Huh, I wonder why they added that. Is there something in the lore about homeless people being constantly sired and left for dead or something?

I was talking about the Ventrue but if it fits the bill for you, I guess the horse-shoe theory ain't wrong after all.
Why don't you faggots make a man-train with the Ventrue and see who can stick it farther inside each other's ass?
Maybe suck on one of your ancestors cock, hoping it cums some antediluvian blood?
Who knows, maybe a faggot orgy is the ritual needed to summon Caine so he fucks the both of you up and leaves the world for the Rats?

Really whish they did with the lore something similar they did with the gameplay.
I've read the books for the vampires, mages, werewolves, changelings, hunters, geist and a few others. At no point is it ever mentioned any of that crap.
Plenty of other neat places to go, Mages especially get several dimensions inside their own freaking head and a Shadow Plane where Revenants and Ghosts hang out as well.
At the same time, I never read anything about the Werewolf story, Caine or the ancient history of the mages in any of the book that didn't related directly to them.
It's like White Wolf writes a part of the lore and then forgets to tie it together, prefering to start from scratch when making a new book instead of mixing things together.

For instance, Tremere are mages that wanted to be immortal so they stole vampirism for themselves and fucked their magic in the process.
But you never read anything about this in the Mage's books. No mention about what house or what magic was used, no history about it, etc.
Even Ghosts and Revenants don't mention Werewolves when they should fear them more than anyone else and vice-versa.

You missed a comma there yours.
she is 100%%% purely addiceted to vamp blood, alright.

Everyone knows bums can't afford a corpse. Plus, they save on the casket this way.

I think that's a general WoD reference.

The technocracy is an association that tries to hide everything magic from everyone, and, in contrast to the camarilla or the sabbat, they're the mega jews that run the WoD shadow government.

As another note, the third caller at around the 2nd minute is (lorewise) actually right.

And I got that.

And you completely misunderstood me.

Which is no way surprising, it would appear.

In the oWod/nWod setting, the callers during obscure late night shows are almost always right.

He calls again towards the end of the video and spoils the entire gives away the ending to the game.

Make that 3 free skill points since Society of Leopold has another book that gives the final point in firearms.
1 book for level 1 or 2 in firearms
Romero for 3 or 4
And another book for level 5.

You don't need to fight zombies, you can just bring him a ho instead.

Y'all are forgetting about Nines. It's possible to get Firearms to around 4 for free if you metagame hard enough.

Everyone is. Anarchs couldn't even run a brothel.

Yes, yes. I feel that they pose a threat, both to those loyal to the Camarilla and to themselves. Most are mere children, and need our guidance.

Ironically, Strauss is easily one of the most level headed "allies" in the game.

He has his priorities straight:
>>>[laughs]No, young one. I aspire not to such lowly heights. My only interests are those of my clan and the Camarilla.
>>An indicative order of your interests.
>[chuckles again, a little menacing]You will do well in this new life, young one. That I can see already.

Speaking of clans, I've always thought that we only see two clans and two bloodlines beyond the seven playable ones. But, lately, I've had this nagging feeling that - here goes something that might become a major spoiler at around early midgame for those familiar with the setting - Jack is a True Brujah.

Now that I think about it, she seems eager to hear about all kinds of things except for vampires.
It doesn't necessarily mean she's a vampire, though. Ghoul might be more likely. I can see VV taking a liking to her, especially given that she doesn't spill the beans about the vampires like that one guy she tries to get you to kill and instead actively tells the people who are on-point that they're full of shit.

The graveyard zombie quest can still eat a bag of dicks, even with WESP.

Who fucked Troika over harder, Valve or Activision?

The composer who did all the game's music said Troika blamed Valve almost entirely.

I know about valve pretending Troika doesn't exist and turning off their phones for them whenever they even tried getting some help with the source engine, but activision held the exclusive legal rights to bug testing and fixing them and then proceeded to do fuck all, quite literally, they didn't do the one thing they wanted the exclusive right to which is why the Nosferatu playtrough was completely unbeatable after a certain point in the vanilla version of the game.

I thought it was hard but it's okay. I hate most of the quests that require seduction

I don't think so. Why would he hang out with grandchilder of Troile?

I remember seeing once in the sewers level a Nosferatu with Celerity.

I'm fairly sure he ends up dead right afterwards.

I'm just repeating what I saw user, no idea if it's true: forums.planetvampire.com/bloodlines-games-general-discussion/bloodlines-stream-hangoutinterview-with-rick-schaffer/15/

I may have exaggerated a tad but it's been a year or so since I read through this interview. It's worth looking through anyway for anyone even slightly interested in the game's soundtrack.

They sometimes pose as them to achieve their goals.
Think about it: a Brujah, even an elder, wouldn't go do these length to weaken every Sect's hold over LA. Would he find a way to fuck over a shitty Prince, preferably by getting asked by Camarilla higher-ups themselves to dust him? Absolutely. Would he drive out Sabbat and Kuei-Jin, preferably by pitting them against each other and mopping up whoever remains? Sure. But deliberately creating so much chaos that all present factions would be in disarray, leading to Final Deaths of many younger Kindred among Camarilla (who are, according to him, 95% victims), let alone among Anarchs? I can't see it. Plus the only ones who can ultimately benefit from that are Camarilla as they would just send an Archon with a clean-up crew and retake the city, which, if I'm not mistaken, is what happened canonically. Which a True Brujah would be least upset with.