It's time lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qj3fe2eCerc
youtube.com/watch?v=kasiov0ytEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuck cuck cuck kike kike numale cuck sjw kike

jews cause incel

Not a single argument so far tbh lads.

I've become a bit interested in right wing ideology.

What's some essential reading?

traditionalistincel.wordpress.org

FINALLY

youtube.com/watch?v=qj3fe2eCerc

The first step to becoming right-wing is understanding just how and why the left is so terrible.

breitbart
infowars
dailystormer

Cool I'll give it a read.

youtube.com/watch?v=kasiov0ytEc

So what is your theory ?

Nice meme.

history is an inherently violent process. one can be violent for positive or negative ends, but one cannot be non-violent.

LOL

opinion discarded

Seconding.

I haven't read it, but isn't that just a testimonial about the Soviet work camps? Or does it also critique Leftist theory? If so, does it branch out to critique other forms of Communism or just Marxism-Leninism?

That's just identity politics, m8. Holla Forums is vehemently against that shit. We're not liberals.

Do you have anything that deals specifically with critiquing Marxist theory?

Nice to see the lefties here are just as vacuous as the ones on Holla Forums

lel

It deconstructs the core of Marxism and explains how the gulags were an inevitable result of such an inherently tyrannical system.

I don't give a shit about muh left or right wing in this case. He has some legitimately good points and the book is actually respected in the new right and the alt-right sphere.

It was undeniably a bad thing with horrible social consequences. Now ask them if they think Russia would have been better off not being communist to begin with.

a load of romantic pseudo-scientific tripe

Marxism involves the seizure and utilization of the state to further the interests of the working class. All states are inherently tyrannical.

hahahahaha good one