Justin Trudeau Foundation Has Pedo Symbol

#PizzaGate related?
Select report 1

fondationtrudeau.ca/en/about/corporate-documents/annual-reports

Not sure how to archive a PDF it didn't work but I saved the page with the PDF links

archive.is/zyU8n

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mjLTf
archive.is/zyU8n
web.archive.org/web/20171230153702/http://www.fondationtrudeau.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#7792
media.8ch.net/file_store/d46361ba872c61c75f215ac78258463fa013c1da7c52b8d0dcc0363a778b6325.pdf
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.fondationtrudeau.ca
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.fondationtrudeau.ca/en/about/corporate-documents/annual-reports
inkbunny.net/RoareyRaccoon
archive.is/NvfGP
mega.nz/#!0HR1wYaI!ovdW6LtZDINp6eLi3TiVezvZp7NqwMVRBnwII2LmOQI
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1708131
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1718334
henrymakow.com/2015/04/Justin-Trueau-bio.html
tspace.library.utoronto.ca/handle/1807/43489
archive.is/CAOcG
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1708131/8362893
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_in_Montreal
youtu.be/LelCqSPWDC0
youtu.be/SqV1ei1uzGo
reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/7c4j7r/not_a_member_of_the_community_myself_but_i/
disconnect.me
techcrunch.com/2012/03/22/disconnect-me-raise/
gigaom.com/2013/04/15/ex-googler-releases-big-update-to-disconnect-a-data-blocking-tool/
itproportal.com/2012/03/24/ex-google-staff-working-to-disconnect-surfers-from-data-tracking/
prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux/#web-browser-addons
hooktube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
hooktube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
hooktube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs
hooktube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
voat.co/v/PizzagateLogos
youtu.be/fzuvQXDUybE
hooktube.com/watch?v=9eSSWt5yaEk
hooktube.com/watch?v=d8iwkL1W3Yw
hooktube.com/watch?v=Va0Y4fC5mfs
hooktube.com/watch?v=DLOZstyBRyw
hooktube.com/watch?v=9SwDYTj0ywQ
youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U
archive.is/5Bxcl
hooktube.com/watch?v=0fd9SowxGW0
youtu.be/IWSyKwfDXoY?t=13m11s
counter-currents.com/2012/04/diabolical-passion-ariel-toaffs-blood-passovers/
hooktube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
squawker.org/politics/pedopm/
archive.is/kzwVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, he seems like the kinda type to be a pedo as well as a faggot.

bump

Most faggots are pedos

Jews in marketing do things like that.

have a bump OP

I have a symbol like that in the roof of my gym, should i be worried?

yes, or better yet be vigilant and catch a pedo, protect some children.

page is shoah'd already. only archive is left, save any pdfs you have loaded up right now, dump on mega.

get in here

archive of twitter
archive.is/mjLTf
whole site fondationtrudeau.ca is non responsive

Damit op you had one job. Where's the pdfs?

None of the archives show the symbol…

>archive.is/zyU8n
found it
thank you wayback machine
web.archive.org/web/20171230153702/http://www.fondationtrudeau.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf

posted it on pdfs
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#7792

media.8ch.net/file_store/d46361ba872c61c75f215ac78258463fa013c1da7c52b8d0dcc0363a778b6325.pdf

Not my PM.

Good job user, I recall this being found out before though, does anyone else recall?

thanks and checked

no I don't recall, it could have slipped past me, been a busy half year.

5/16 dubs ratio, trustin jewdeau confirmed pedo by kek

Currently spreading info, thanks user.

(((MERE COINCIDENCE)))

What else is new

sorry for double posting, a deer scared me

almost interchangeable at this point

Fuck your nigger frog, we need proofs, user!

It would not surprise me actually. One of his top donors is also a Clinton Foundation member.

(((JUST A COINCIDENCE)))

dubs for proof

Tweet that to Jordan Peterson. He will have a field day. Vid related.

See

The symbol is the proof, the site going down is damning also.

checked

heil'd

I'm liking the integers, anons.

it's still up on google web cache except the files

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.fondationtrudeau.ca

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.fondationtrudeau.ca/en/about/corporate-documents/annual-reports

Why is there no talk about jew bannon anymore?

who gives a fuck about him?
reported

This faggot nearly got run off FurAffinity for disagreeing with that tripe

inkbunny.net/RoareyRaccoon

The memes are real.

There is something very not right about all of this.

Translate.twitter.com

Twitter is democratic superpac.
Islands are pedophile symbols.

Archon. Demons. Reptiles.
All same.
Each one still has (((them))) @ top consuming and raping our children.

Bump nice find

Yes, I recall. This is old news, but worth bringing up again.

The biggest donor to the clinton foundation, Frank Giustra, also owns an orphanage called the Elpida Foundation which also uses the boy lover logo. Pic related.

Palindromatic palindrome of truth
Digging down now on that kike fucker

Good fuck
Plane rides
Hundred mil
Suspicions abound

For Frank Giustra, who had never met the former president, this was an opportunity. The Canadian mining magnate and onetime Hollywood studio owner stepped up to let the former president borrow his luxurious passenger jet. There was just one condition: Giustra would come along for the ride.

That 2005 trip was the start of an intense, mutually beneficial friendship — one that has helped propel the Clinton Foundation into a global giant and established Giustra’s reputation as an international philanthropist while helping him build connections in countries where his business was expanding.

Giustra has since committed more than $100 million to the work of the Clinton Foundation, becoming one of the largest individual donors to the family’s charities.

OL Frankie kike fingers is fingered in uranium one too REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What about Trump and Cheeseburgers..
Think about that..
Cheeseburgers..
CHEESEBURGERS!
He literally is raping little American Children.
Cheeseburgers is code for children.

Something I've been wondering for a while is: why are new businesses popping up with this symbol? Why aren't they phasing out the use of symbolism already cracked by their adversaries? Don't they know we are on to them and it just paints a big target on them?

If I were a pedo who was using that symbol in a logo or something, I would have changed it the moment it broke Fox News.

They are probably going to start pumping out tons of random small businesses with these logos to muddy the waters.

Satan has been around a while. Infiltration in everything. As above so below. It's a brand for goyim. Look around for hexagon as well= 666.

I would argue the derp state has already given us the answer: the user/CIAnigger who raided the pizza joint during the election and the media furor that came after was basically a warning. Whether it was a legitimate user or not is irrelevant, the message was clearly

My guess is they're signaling those in the business while openly taunting those who are investigating, because it's almost impossible to get anything publicly moving with this information without risking false flags and disinfo campaigns

Anyone open-minded enough to look into the pizzagate shit is going to see that they're neck-deep in pedo symbolism. It scares the fuck out of them because they tell people to ignore it and it just won't go away.

Fear then?

I bet king nigger did a lot of Michael assraping in that bedroom.

Most military niggers are pedos

fixed for you

Goddamn these monsters are everywhere.

This isn't a bad start, do we have any more evidence about trudeau directly connected to suspected pizzaniggers?

Trudeau is shit at covering up stuff, 4 ethics violations being the first 4 ethics violations done by any Canadian Prime Minister.
With some good digging, you could even probably find a undeniable photo or clip.

"bring the kiddies"
Well speak of the devil…

There are times when I look at stuff like this going on in the world and think to myself: How can these people not think they're going to Hell for this?

it would be la

Kind of ironic, considering the bog corpse is the one who remains intact until the present day.

Well for one thing they've been taught to believe that there is no Hell after we die. Which, for all I know is true. Which brings us to the second point, that they are broken human beings. Doing bad or degenerate things makes me feel bad. So I don't do bad or degenerate things because I want to feel good and I don't like hurting other people. These "people" either don't care, in which case they are evil, or aren't able connect their disgusting behavior with their own self loathing, in which case they are retarded kike slaves. In the case that they are evil, they may even revel in their revolting behavior because their moral values are either non-existent or completely alien to our own.

Which is why I remain ironically convinced that Earth is a proxy war between two alien races, with Kikes on one side and Whites on the other.

all faggots are pedos

#LGBT = Kike Child Rape Agenda

archive.is/NvfGP

Great job, OP.

When a country succumbs to social justice paranoia, as has been the case in Canada, it is first vital to explore who runs this puppetry.

He certainly comes to a bingo just by surface exploration:
1. Child from an affluent political family. His father was the PM of canada. -> high likelihood that he was abused and/or MK ultra'd himself, especially since he is in politics himself now.
2. He is a former high school teacher. Being a male red teacher is one red flag, being a drama teacher is another big one in my books. I teach myself, and the comorbidity of potential abuse and theatre are much higher than any other classes (P.E. being the exclusion to this).
3. Total LGBTQ+ cuck = a red flag (hiding in plain sight of freaks and the outcasts).
4. The logo of his foundation.

I think we have our next target. Explore all his connections to people and institutes BEFORE he came into power; those are the ones who are probably pushing this agenda.

I saved the PDF with the logo before the child rapists could take down the website. Download and reupload elsewhere, please

mega.nz/#!0HR1wYaI!ovdW6LtZDINp6eLi3TiVezvZp7NqwMVRBnwII2LmOQI

(not crosslinking from other boards = newfaggotry)
>>>/pdfs/7792

Look for ties between Trudeau and Rabbis

this PDF kinda sorta makes me wanna go full Breivik

What a gross story.. and I don't mean in the matter that a 13-year old girl would say it. I am saying it in the pragmatic sense of the word: gross. lowly, perverted and demented, lacking any sense of integrity or structure.

*spits on ground*

Holla Forumspg found this last March
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1718334

Hes in bed with Soros himself.

I don't get it, what's the point in leaving these symbols everywhere?

What's the point of saying words like "my wife's son" and "big guy" outside of imageboards?

Dinner for schmucks, and its how they communicate. To them its a badge of honor.
(((Translate.twitter.com )))

Right there plain as day. Planes, little pedo islands.

Obama was most definitely the bottom, user.

that third pic is really fucking sketch man. very good propaganda (aka truth spreader).

All related. Satanism, brownstone, rape and consumption.

From henrymakow.com/2015/04/Justin-Trueau-bio.html

Here is the link to a paper crafted about an experiment lead by Seeley. Haven't had the time to read:

tspace.library.utoronto.ca/handle/1807/43489

Weird end line.. almost wanting it to happen?

Double pic.
This was orig.

Appreciate the contribution, but this is all known information already, and can be found in pizzagate related threads. The Podesta's & Clintons + clique are already being hunted
We need new leads and connections.

This is related to pedophilia logos in op.
Always get these replies when you strike a nerve.

isn't that truck in the mr. robot pic the same truck that was at the las vegas shooting? or am I mixing that up.

After this truck appeared in threads, las vegss happened. Coincedence, but no thread has been made since.

ATTENTION

wasn't he a kindergarden teacher or something like that? probably the best job for a pedo :(

He means this Michael.
But agreed about MJ. He owned sony. He beat (((them))).

Wayback Machine archive has all the PDFs, just FYI

It is already common knowledge. These 2 'new' images you posted do not contribute anything worthwhile: (pic 1) Useless evidence to anything (pic 2) proven fake. In short: these are not helping. They are more likely to cause disruption and confusion because it distracts from the main object of this thread, which is Trudeau.

Isn't this old news?
already linked this Voat thread, but reposting for visibility and invaluable info.
archive.is/CAOcG
and this comment in particular
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1708131/8362893

"externalization of the hierarchy," user

give me more related evidence and I will add it in. nothing illegal and nothing too creepy. needs to be digestible by a large general audience, even normalfags. you should be spreading this to them too.

Perfect. Easy to read.
Try one with youtube search.

trying to look for more wide spread symbolism usage examples. anyone have those butterfly ping pong paddle symbols in the dentist offices and the white rabbit? I'll add stuff like that in.

I also like his lyrics for "scream"

Wasn't Castro also educated in a jesuit school?

Yeah I can't describe what it is but there's something really off about him. Just looking at his photo makes me uncomfortable and I don't know why. I would not be surprised in the least if it comes out years later that the only way Trudeau can orgasm is by strangling a little kid to death and watching the life drain from their eyes.

Im getting sick and tired of this wild ride mr. bones!
LET ME OFF!

Hang in there, bud. It is a harsh truth, but it needs to be uncovered.

(checked)

fear grimace

It's the cuckface.

Pools probably a Mikvah or something.

This.

They're prone to fetishes of all kinds which most likely makes all of them pedos.

:^) gave him a watch

I am not sure what kind of sperg you are but you should kill yourself just in case.

I intentionally didn't crosslink so that the link would still be usable later in archives.

The biggest link of all, Montreal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_in_Montreal

this is true, im into traps and at the same time into 8 year old grills.
if i was into men im sure i would be into 1 year olds

jews/satanists don't actually worship Lucifer or even Baphomet.

Lucifer is the light bringer, morning star, promethean archetype.

Baphomet is what the Knights Templar were accused of worshiping, but the modern version of the goat demon was created by a kike.

The god of kikes is entropy, decay, torture, pain, cannibalism, fear. Moloch (which means king) represented by a bull, usually. Their god is the personification of child sacrifice and annihilation. Yahweh, jehovah, whatever, it's all the same shit. The semitic gods are a cancer upon the earth.

The 666 you're so scared of is a jewish forced meme. It's the milhouse of numbers and the surest sign of knowing if someone is mentally cucked or jewish is if they think that number has any actual meaning or power. You may as well be scared of fucking milhouse.

Correct about semitic deity worship
CONTROL YOUR FUCKING SPACEBAR NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Just got this

All present in the kikes mind except best chaos god Khorne who demands battle and honour.
What a disgusting subrace.

Why do they sacrifice to him then. Planned parenthood, 911. Vegas. Moloch, bohemian grove. All moloch related.

Kikes aren't even elevated enough to properly feel pleasure, user. Their food is shit, their women are shit, their taste in everything is shit.
Slaanesh would laugh at them.
I doubt Papa Nurgle would even want them around.
Tzeentch is the only one that really fits.

Everyone knew.

re-read my post, numbnuts.
"Satan" just means enemy. Anything the jews hate is "satan" to them. "Baal" means lord, "Moloch" means king.
Remember how the kikes can't write out "God"? Well the same shit goes for their child sacrifice god, they can't write out the actual name, BECAUSE THE ACTUAL NAME IS "CHILD RAPE, TORTURE AND CANNIBALISM." THAT'S THEIR GOD AND THAT'S WHY EVERY KIKE MUST DIE.
Uncuck your fucking mind.

OP is a useless fone faggot. Thanks user.

Trolls. Bergen (juden ) eat trolls to be happy.
Happens on trollstice.
Look at cage with them in it.
Look at stores around cage.
Pizza, spirit cooking, tv station, crying baby.
Bergen town looks like israel.

youtu.be/LelCqSPWDC0

Checked
Excellent find

Your right, star of david, pentagram, masons are completely unrelated. Are you critical for a reason, or just helping the researching.
Kikes,un cuck, numbnuts=sharia blue.

Hwat a shitty infographic. Next time put some effort in and highlight what you are supposedly show.

You're an embarrassment and you stink of fear. Uncuck yourself.

Great post, heres an upvoat. Wish i could give you gold.

As said, it's topic dilution. They're trying to flood this iconography so they can dismiss it all as

Inspect the place and see what you find.

I'm no canadian but I always saw Treadeau as kind of a leftis version of George W. Bush (a well intentioned idiot). I've never felt so vindicated in hating commie faggots in my life.

mj was redpilled.

anyone?

anyone post more stuff I'll add it in.

Cod made ww2 this year. Punch a nazi.
Game is broken, rumors that game was made on short notice. Older cod game (infinite warfare ) 2017 had a map called excess, statues looked like trump. Everything was gold plated. FFW to 2017.
Everyone is pushing resist. First dlc map pack called resistance. Punch those evil nazi goy. Remember stranger things acceptance speech.
Belluminatti. The light is shining, shadows are casting anything they have left.
youtu.be/SqV1ei1uzGo
No American flag to put as your emblem. But it has gay, pedo, pan, transexual flags for the black men and women whoreddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/7c4j7r/not_a_member_of_the_community_myself_but_i/ fought in ww2.

well now I have to post this:

DO NOT SUPPORT/BLACKLIST/BOYCOTT LIST

responsible for xbox one/kinect/windows10, part of prism, ruining halo, taking over minecraft, xbox online shop overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago)

helps the nsa backdoor everyone's computers along with microsoft

ask Holla Forums (unless they ban you instantly for no reason at all for talking about Holla Forumsnology just like /a/ for talking about /a/nime)

forcibly inserted into many different linux operating systems that would otherwise be 8/10 as some kind of linux coup.

responsible for iphones, part of prism

took over and discontinued countless video game companies, microtransactions, dlc, season passes, full of sjw's who claim sexism and muhsoggyknees because people don't buy the game when really the reason is because the game is broken and low quality and they don't want to take responsibility for that.

gives ea whatever they want. ruined knights of the old republic, ruined every mass effect after ME1

responsible for battlefield

does similar things to ea and activision

microtransactions, dlc, some of the first people to release the cancer of microtransactions and dlc into the video game world.

responsible for leaving microsoft because they didn't like what they were doing to halo, and then doing the same things as them by making destiny

really dumb customer support, not a whole lot of good games, added paid online to ps4, online shop overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago)

very small amount of games worth playing not counting old eshop titles, added paid online to the switch, eshop is overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago), eshop lacking some of the best old titles from n64, gamecube, and so on. infuriating artificial difficulty in some games.

responsible for gta5, microtransactions, dlc, shark cards

responsible for skyrim, fallout 4, (what else did they make? it's so shitty I can't remember)

microtransactions, dlc, digital rights management hell, always online, get banned and lose everything you paid for

responsible for borderlands2, microtransactions, dlc, season passes

prism

censorship

owned by someone who used to do things that would make you feel unsafe using duckduckgo

spying on users

heavily shilled everywhere (always use an alternative)

Popular Science
and one of the 20 best Firefox add-ons by
Lifehacker
lets you visualize and block the otherwise invisible websites that track your search and browsing history.
disconnect.me
techcrunch.com/2012/03/22/disconnect-me-raise/
gigaom.com/2013/04/15/ex-googler-releases-big-update-to-disconnect-a-data-blocking-tool/
former Google engineer
itproportal.com/2012/03/24/ex-google-staff-working-to-disconnect-surfers-from-data-tracking/
prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux/#web-browser-addons

owned by microsoft

obvious, but for those who are uninformed or very stupid: lies, fake news, massive bias on whatever issues the globalists command them to have. (all tv, movies, newspapers, media etc. all owned by 6 corporations), anti trump out the ass since he's a nationalist that loves his country and wants to make it a better place and protect it.

brainwashing children, withholding information that would be useful to growing minds, student debt, punishing wrong think, zero tolerance policies, gun free zones that ensure the slaughter of all teachers and children,

antibully double standards that result in people being singled out like that movie with nicholas cage and the bees (wicker man?) and inadvertantly create psychopaths who shoot up the school, and then they create awareness campaigns to spot suspicious students before they flip out to prevent school shootings, instead of preventing problems by saving innocent children from being bullied in the first place.

insane overwhelming workloads in school, insane overwhelming workloads at home with homework that invades your personal free time where you find joyful activities, eating, sleeping, socializing, thinking freely, more brainwashing, schools operate like jails, turning parents against children, cruel and/or unusual punishments, "school to prison pipleline" "school to mental hospital pipeline"

remember, vaccines are good and very helpful, it's how they are made and what's put inside of them that is bad.

(corporation or company or group of people says "hey look at us! we have equality!" meanwhile they are 99% women and one or two lonely guys. or a corporation or company or group of people says "look at us! we have diversity!" meanwhile they are 99% gay black muslims and one or two lonely white girls. even if these people are nice, and hey, they probably are- this is not diversity. this is not equality. diversity means a little of everything, not a ton of one thing and that's it. equality means 50/50, not 99/1 )

open gates
hooktube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

diversity for everyone, except for israel
hooktube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

We're not sorry
hooktube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs

it's okay to be polite, but when talking politics one must always tell the truth no matter how much the truth may hurt someone else's feelings. no more holding back human civilization over petty bullshit. we must change, we must grow. no more behaving like bad children.

mysterious but not exciting individuals or groups who roam the internet paid or for free with the intention of appearing as normal unbiased people who then push an agenda. (99% of all shilling is globalist agenda in bias or something distantly, but definitely connected to politics. the rest is people trying to get you to buy something, or globalists trying to convince you that their predator multinational corporations are somehow safe to buy food from. ask yourself why so many countries reject food shipments from the us.

really obvious, do your research. they want you to be exposed to their products. they don't want a world where you are able to avoid them.

putting words in the mouth of people with autism, trying to make people with autism fit the mold of normal people instead of embracing how special they are

who and what to support

solved more problems than any president in many years and has pissed off more globalists that anyone in history. exposed tons of corruption and brings the truth to the light on a daily basis.

while it is okay to support good Holla Forums companies by purchasing their games, it's extremely important to support
supporting free open source software on linux is a very good thing to do because it's synonymous with freedom to have operating systems that focus on security and ease of use that people can use for free all over the world.

must be unrelated to the mainstream adblock and heavily shilled ublock. only then can you even begin to start making good choices in terms of adblock software.

free open source hardware and 3d printing

free open decentralized internet. information wants to be free.
basically free high speed uncensorable internet/phone/video/audio/data transfer for everyone, everywhere. systems in place to stop and catch sexual predators from outside the internet, but rules on the internet preserve the anonimity of everyone else.

that one bear always said "Only YOU can choose to be offended."

everyone should get guns, less criminals will try to hurt or steal from others because everyone is packing. no criminal ever listened to a "this is a gun-free-zone" sticker.

gumballs immigration (really makes you realize how much of a minority white people actually are on planet earth! meanwhile we must feel bad for everyone else!)
hooktube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

http s://startpage.com or http s://ixquick.com (both are the same I think) (after customizing settings so you don't have to save cookies) is kinda nice.
for emails there are a few (but not many) free options although http s://tutanota.de or http s://tutanota.com are really nice. (both are the same I think)
this is about duckduckgo: http s://archive.is/A3beV
(I don't reccomend searx though.)

be careful that you don't buy from a local monsanto farm.

also possibly worth checking out mountainroseherbs.com and znaturalfoods.com and other similar websites. after making it past some of the more bullshit items and overpriced products, there are some genuinely great deals on certain foods they offer that just blow wholefood and trader joes out of the water.

smoking anything is bad for your lungs and is stupid, pointless, and unhealthy.

give me suggestions on what to add

Have a ton. Will upload when i get home.
Here is a good link, lots of symbols.
voat.co/v/PizzagateLogos

Amazing. Great work.
Infographic needs disney toys. Disney is in everything kids. Cant unsee.
youtu.be/fzuvQXDUybE
This scene speaks volumes now.

????

updating.

here's an MJ lyrics image.

I honestly believe that he was targeted by hollyjew, and made out to be a pedophile, as he scared the kikes too much.
Think about it, he was way too big for his own good. His status as "King of Pop" mean that he was untouchable for a good long time. He had control over the jews. There's not only evidence to suggest that his kid touching accusations are false, but also cold-hard proof that the parents of one of the kids was trying to defraud Michael with the pedo accusations, for settlement money. The recording has been floating around on the internet since 2011.

All that, and in 2009, his doctor, an apparent 'medical professional', megadosed him on one of his prescriptions, in a totally natural and organic accident, and he died. I think Michael Jackson was sitting on information that we're beginning to discover only now.

God damn it I pressed Reply too early. I also wanted to mention his abuse during the Jackson 5 years, by his father, and record label. He may have been chemically castrated to retain his voice, a voice that fits squarely inside the Castrato range.

I'm willing to bet that he not only knew an honest to god shitload about pedoshit in hollywood, but was also victim of it.

and an update for you!

the creepiest thing about all of this is that after all this time I'm starting to realize that this wasn't some kind of prank
hooktube.com/watch?v=9eSSWt5yaEk
hooktube.com/watch?v=d8iwkL1W3Yw
hooktube.com/watch?v=Va0Y4fC5mfs
hooktube.com/watch?v=DLOZstyBRyw
hooktube.com/watch?v=9SwDYTj0ywQ

Well he does look very wacko Jacko.

I had a good friend from kingergarten (who died from drug related complications a few years ago, at 25)… He loved Michael Jackson and vehemently claimed that he wasn't a pedo. I think at the time, he was just a super fan, but looking back on it, yeah, it seems like a Hollywood character assassination. Shit sucks.

You guessed it.

I wish I had saved the audio recording of MJ clearly stating that everything that happened against him was orchestrated by Jews. It gave me quite the impact listening to his voice for what a gentle soul he always had been. Can any user reupload it? It's old news.

Who's vidya am I supposed to play, then?

youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U

(((@2:22 )))

Whole video reads and looks like heavy breathing from Jimmycomet.

Can we call the FBI on this pedophile and get his business shut down too?

archive.is/5Bxcl

Collective conciuosness.
Checked.

There are several tweets with photos like this of the kid and so many of the replies are outraged normies

It would be nice if they'd have the courtesy to pretend they're not obviously sexualizing kids.

I didn't get the name thing

They don't care about us song actually censores those 'Jew me, kike me' parts with louder sample over the lyrics in exactly those two places.

Nah, I got a touch of the gay. I generally don't act on it as I'm bi and like 80% straight but the compulsion is there and I am virulently anti-pedo (also a victim). Fags are certainly not prone as they're already steeped in degeneracy tho.

*more prone

you didn't read all the reasons, and everyone knows 99% of all modern games are shit. it's really sad. there are a few half decent ones, like after a lot of modding. just ask Holla Forums when they are in a good mood and they might tell you, I have a huge headage so I can't remember off the top of my head.

Me as well. I know that it's a life of degeneracy and therefore try my hardest to resist, but as you said the compulsion is there. Lurking for several years now has made me see the importance of a white wife and kids, waking me up from the leftist propaganda machine that preaches that a gay lifestyle should be celebrated.

Everyone in the industry that knew Michael said he wasn't a pedo and they never believed the accusations. MJ wouldn't harm a fly. He just didn't have it in him. It actually did come out later that the kid's family put him up to it to extort money from MJ.

Michael was a genius and I'm still sad he's gone. But he was surrounded by vultures all his life who ended up sucking him dry. So I'm actually glad he's free of those people now.

Sure Michael was strange but look at all the child stars who never have a normal childhood. They all end up a bit weird. MJ looks like a person who was a victim.

hooktube.com/watch?v=0fd9SowxGW0

Some faggot in my IRC just said (((YouTube))) suggested this book to him. As it goes on, the monster gets progressively more naked. Really makes you think.

Gay fags: I recommend Ciplox-TZ twice a day for three days. It will cure homosexuality caused by pathogen(s), as well as many other things caused by pathogens that live in our bodies. Be sure to take massive pro-biotics after the treatment. This shit nukes everything, including beneficial organisms, and of course ones we don't know exist (good and bad).

Pic related.

Thanks, Dr. Slomostein!

This

Was once a gay man from age 15 til I came down with a lung infection from hell when I was 25; docs prescribed this shit for 4 days and told me to stay away from all caffeine (which sucked cause I was on a 4 a day habit of mocha chai lattes after pills ran there course I was in line a Starbucks and for the first time ever I noticed the ass this cutie in front of me instead of the metro behind the counter. Long story short we got married and we have a kid on the way

fuck off CIANIGGER

are u forreal?

Once a faggot always a faggot

Perhaps. However, is it not somewhat noble to attempt to reject the degeneracy and embrace the right way? It's difficult to deny what seems natural.

My father abandoned our family when I was 3, raised by somewhat promiscuous single mother, and was touched by older boy (14) while I was prepubescent. My homosexual tendencies seem to be a result of these uncontrollable factors. I did lose my virginity to a white girl at 16 who I banged for 5+ years after, but she grew up to be a libtard with no ability to think critically.

I understand the depravity of gay culture and I long to contribute to society in the way strong white men can. So once a fag always a fag, but perhaps there's redemption.

Wtf is the second pic about?

Its a menu. Posted on voat. Notice the hanging whipping. Adenocrome. Mk ultra satanic abuse.

would be a shame if someone doxxed this child rapist

What I've continually asked myself about these threads, is why these people and organizations adopted these symbols.

What's the meanig and symbolism behind the use of a basic geometric shape, and when was the first documented use of it?

"God", or whatever you want to call the divine architect, is in the math. Geometry is the fundamental order of everything in some form or fashion. These evil kikes hold knowledge in this vein secretly, hoarding it jealously, and using it to lord over sleeping normalfags. They taint these pure symbols with their foul deeds and ideologies. The kike star is the purest example of this. The number 6 is the number that you will find in everything you look at. Six itself is not evil, the associated negative stigma is only tangentially attached to it through means of batshit retarded rituals committed by (((Babylonians))) and their puppets. The kikes stole this symbol from (not so) common knowledge, and painted a false new meaning over it.

That part also sung by his sister. Kek/Heqet dual aspects. IIRC Akira footage was in the video as well.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WATCH THE HELL OUT FOR THIS SHIT

drugs in the cipro family will do what they do and then randomly down the line a few years later your tendons will fucking snap for no damn reason at all. look it up. people just fucking lose their entire lives over not being able to move. this shit will RUIN your tendons like finasteride ruins your balls.

WARNING

WARNING

WARNING

WARNING

WARNING FOR ANYONE READING

They're not even trying to hide…

So he's molesting the jewish kid from the Willy Wonka movie. Big deal not.

You guys are weak af. I'm happy jews torture each other.

Test

??

Two cheeseburgers?

That's a sigil/rune to mark soldiers of Odin

Sometimes they try to claim he's saying "chew me"

Contributing to the thread
His father allegedly sexually abused children

youtu.be/IWSyKwfDXoY?t=13m11s

maybe justin is just doing his family trade?

counter-currents.com/2012/04/diabolical-passion-ariel-toaffs-blood-passovers/

The luckiest woman is alleged to have snatched it up and gulped it down immediately, before she could be mobbed by the competing females.

Article about jew child sacrifice.

That's one way to spell deep state plant.

The amount of suffering these subhumans inflict on mankind is incalculable. Every time I remember this is going on I get so frustrated and ashamed that I'm not part of an inquisition to purge them and their taint from this planet.

if you assassinate just one of the top members, you'll do the world a great service

that a cup of fuckin cum in pic related?>>11125975

No, it's just Canada's national drink, semen.

Did you know that Orthodox Jews fundamentally discourage the Kaballah?
Explains a lot really.

Don't forget that Corey Haines, who is currently speaking out against Pedowood, said that Michael Jackson did not ever abuse him, even though many other pedophiles did. This, to me, proves that Michael Jackson was not a pedophile, because otherwise he would've groped himself at such an easy victim as Corey Haines was. MJ was a victim himself. Thrown at the mercy of the lions by his ambitious and horrible father. Watch the documentary by Justin Theroux about MJ, and see how that man has complete control of his entire family. I see a man who would offer his 5 children to music moguls.

Did you ever wonder who "Ben" was, from the same song? Now, those lyrics are very unsettling reading it by the limelight of the glim pedowoods..

(heil'd)
I'm interested about this recording.

Reminder that gay/trannygender/Xsexual are not real. All faggots and pedos are victims of pornography and masturbation addiction and/or child abuse.
>>>/nofap/

MJ and his brother were molested by Bob Hope in exchange for fame and connections, offered up by their own father.

I'm proud of you anons. There is great nobility in even making the effort to rise above the effects of CSA. It has touched every aspect of my life, at times in overwhelming ways. I envy those of you with families; I don't know if I'll glever have that, though I want it more than anything.

I think it's important to take time to recall that it isn't solely hatred of kikes which motivates most of us to look into this. It's also compassion for the children who have their bodies and souls corrupted by sexual exploitation. I don't care if a child is White, black, Arab, Hispanic, Korean, whatever. Nobody deserves these abuses. I believe that rescuing children of all races from these twisted Talmudic Kabbalah rituals of rape, dismemberment, and murder is the White Man's Burden of the 21st century. We're the only ones who care enough.

I am interested in this, too.

That shit will nuke you through out your whole life.

Here hooktube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Yes. I think that's why the poster encouraged fags to take it. Do you have a brain or are you just a jew?

Been feeling sick for a while now so might as well be.

Like this, user?

kek

< kike drugs
< ever

What does running bear have to do with any of this?

dude
W E E D G A T E
lmao

Nice to see you, fbi-chan

Well, yeah. Did you not know King Cuck was a pedophile pedosexual?

I want it to be true, but its not - its backwards. Squiggly symbols like that have been used in cave paintings. Its a basic geometric shape ffs

anti-ageist sexual activist

I think you are the first person to point this out, user.

This image needs king cuck to be holding a cup full of semen with a straw stat

So who are the top members? We must have a list or tree somewhere.
Didn't dutch illuminati banker dude there were an estimated ~8000 moloch worshippers? That's a feasible hunting list for 7.000.000.000 people

Why not name drop the 6 corporations that control the media and don't forget to put in Marvel and DC comics for their globalist, sjw and marxist propaganda for Holla Forums anons.

And who was that man???
ALBERT EINSTEIN

underrated pasta

The valknut is interlocked and balanced. Totally different symbolism from a spiral flowing towards a central point

You're posting here, so you technically are. You're on at least a half dozen of their hitlists simply based on what you know.

Except the FBI themselves have publicly stated that the symbol is used by pedophiles, and the Trudeau Foundation has it on the front page of their annual report, covering the entire page. The likelihood that there wasn't a hell of a lot of intentional thinking in using this logo in that context is almost nil.

So are we going to do something about this or sit with our thumbs up our asses, my country's full fags and trannys, pajeets chinks and muslims are colonizing us, my fucking crosswalks are rainbows, there's no fucking jobs, I've been out of work for 6-8 months because the job markets completely saturated due to these minorities, which are basically a majority now. I want off this canuck ride, these satanic pedos are going to crash this plane wiith no survivors anons, you just gonna watch?

I drive by a billboard everyday that says "Open for Business, Foreign Trade Zone" They're selling out this beautiful land and absolutely gutting the economy.

Only thing I can think of to do is: Spread information that gets people to think about these FACTS. Because they are fact and available information outlets do not provide this truth to the Leaf. We have to be beacons of truth until all the leafs are livid.

TWO BEDROOMS?!?

squawker.org/politics/pedopm/

Someone took notice of us

Killing even one of the big 9 would bring huge change to the world as they find out they aren't immortal. Even the big man didn't kill one when he could have.

Delivered

Outstanding job who ever is modding this board

Thanks.

So, who are the "Big 9" and who are their succesors.

one bump

Woman just got booted from one of his "town hall" events. Impressive security, Dudley.

This is unsurprising.

Canada was originally where the British stuck all the boy lovers until they founded Australia.

>squawker.org/politics/pedopm/
archived
archive.is/kzwVA

Quote:

When Pierre Trudeau was elected Prime Minister of Canada in 1968, I often
heard it said, "Pierre Trudeau is one of Ours, you know." I first heard this
phrase cryptically referring to Trudeau's loyalty to the Vatican when Father
Don was discussing h i m with my famer one Sunday after mass. This fact
circulated quickly among those I knew who were involved in the Catholic/Jesuit
aspect of Project Monarch.
The summer after Trudeau was elected, my father took the family to
Mackinac Island as usual. Climbing on a large statue on the grounds of the
Governor's Mansion, I could see across the field to the Grand Hotel. I noticed
Canadian flags flying amongst the American flags that lined the front of the old
hotel. As I slid down off the statue, Guy VanderJagt approached with a drink
and a cigarette in his hand. Palling my hair into place he said, "Straighten your
shirt, I've got someone important for you to meet,"
"I knew someone important was here because of those flags," I said, tucking
my shirt in my pink shorts.
"When I was at the Vatican," VanderJagt began, "I was told that Prime
Minister Trudeau is a friend of the Pope. He thinks like one of us. A true
Catholic. He likes Cathy-licks."
VanderJagt led me upstairs in the mansion, where Pierre Trudeau was
lowering the window shades in a dimly lit bedroom crowded with antiques.
VanderJagt closed the door behind me. Trudeau's tuxedo coat was neatly
draped over a chair, which left him in his formal pants, while shirt, and a bright
red cummerbund which caught my eye. "I like your sash," I said.
"Hasn't anyone taught you Silence yet?" His somber, gruff attitude was
softened by his smooth, silky voice.
Triggered into the part of me that endured the Rite to Remain Silent, I
assumed Trudeau knew all about interdimensions according to my deliberately
formed perceptions. I could not/did not understand that interdimensions
actually equated to the inner-dimensions of my own compartmentalized mind.
Likewise, I did not understand that "Keys to the Kingdom" referred to knowing
the codes, keys, and triggers to my controlled mind. "Guy said you like Cathy-
licks," I said, repeating what VanderJagt had told me. "Are you the Keeper of
the Keys?"
Trudeau seemingly bore his cold, dark eyes right through me. "You can
learn more from the school of thought than you can by asking precocious
questions. Haven't you learned that children are to be seen and not heard?"
"Is that a precocious question?" I asked. "What is a precocious question?"
Trudeau sighed with impatience. "That is irrelevant. What matters is that
you shut your mouth, still your mind, and enter the school of thought. Silence is
a virtue. Listen to the silence in the stillness of your mind. Go deep inside
your mind," he slowly led. "Deeper and deeper where it's quiet and still…"
Trudeau expertly manipulated my mind with sophisticated hypnotic
language. Not only did he enlist my Silence for the pedophile perversions he
indulged in, but he instructed my "school of thought" in a manner that equated
to programming. He laid a foundation for Air-Water programs that is a mirror-
dimensional theme often used by NASA and others involved in Project
Monarch. Playing off his own name "Pee-Air," he added a perverse twist to
the theme that he accessed each time I was prostituted to him.

Trance Formation of America The True Life Story of a CIA Mind Control Slave by Cathy OBrien, Mark Phillips (1995).