"killing in defense is wrong unless it's that girl that's way out of my league!!"

This game is gay.

It took you how long to realize that?

I just started playing it for the first time an hour ago and this MC is one of the biggest faggots I've ever seen, even for a Japanese title.

Post big despair titties.

better post swimmer titties or best girl

If otaku want wish fulfillment so badly, then why don't they want to self-insert as witty underdog bros who get as many girls as they want and kick some ass while not entering Mary Sue territory?

It blows my fucking mind. Illogical.

>— Justin "Cuck" Trudeau, 2016 CURRENT_YEAR+1

What did he mean by this?

that he is suicidal

Does that mean Trudeau sees himself as his own biggest enemy? Doesn't that mean his prime ministership is a conflict of interest?

maybe
BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY
A CONSPIRACY THEORY

I remember when there was a thread about games with "Dark themes" and some autist kept trying to defend that this shitty game was "dark" because it has highschool kids killing other highschool kids. Fucking weebs cant tell the difference between dark and edgy. Not surprising considering their shit taste.

Neither of those terms really apply to Danganronpa, and I like the game.

You're the same dumbass from the other thread. Filtered.

vns aren't games

You mean how all of those terms apply directly to it?
It's edgy because the intended purpose of the main villain is to "cause despair lmfao so random" don't worry about the fact that the artist has just been redrawing the same characters they're to "throw the player off"
Just ignore the entire plot because honestly the logistics of it make absolutely no sense, and it's filled with plotholes so wide it makes goatsee blush.

Dark… well I guess some rooms are? Dark usually implies a greater impact that isn't just LMFAO DESPAIR I'M THE BEST.

Makoto never implied that. You're a faggot.

Also, she didn't kill in self defense, to begging with, she was going to be the killer, if something, the killer technically killed her in self defense, although, as it is mentioned on the game, Leon could have stopped, but he didn't.

fuck off Makoto

Literally no one killed in self-defense in either of the main Danganronpa games. If you think they did you weren't paying attention and probably were never intending to.

Kill yourself my man.

If you'd actually paid any attention to the first trial you would have noticed that literally fully half of it is proving that both people had premeditated intent to kill each other. The one who needs to kill themselves is you.

fuck off Makoto.

Nice admission that you either didn't pay attention to the game, are some kind of dumbfuck who can't read, or are from some shit hole country where premeditated murder can be passed off as self defense. Are you by chance Brazilian? I could maybe understand why you might then think that leaving the scene of an assault, getting a tool kit, returning to the scene, breaking into a locked room, and murdering the injured person inside could possibly be self defense.

Stay mad Makoto

Well, this thread went to shit real fast.

It opened with someone showing off how they were unable to understand the tutorial case of a game aimed at teenagers in an already low skill genre, it was shit from the start.

Must suck being this angry of a person.

I'm guessing he means that it's a far greater victory to convert foes to your own minset than to kill them outright.

But if he means "Terrorists win when we kill them because we're no better than them!" he's flat wrong: Terrorists win when we change ourselves to appease them.

what if the terrorists are like orks or something and they get off on fighting?

do you realize she would have died in the trial if she succeeded?

The only mildly amusing things about this game were the music and the investigations which were impossible to lose in anyway. The plot and ending were just shit. I saw the cool looking roster of characters, the kill-or-be-killed setting and the fact that it's popular and my expectations spiked, but alas, it sucks.

This series isn't about wish fulfillment though and the MC isn't one either.

He's a leftist. Everything they live and breath is about being holier than thou and condescending to damn everyone, most especially the people they claim to be for the most.

There are other aspects about the game that make it interesting and outstanding among survival mystery games.

otakus don't want to develop themselves and so they choose the shut-in life, all this trend of bland MC is just to pander at them (one quality of this market is that they are fully loaded, money wise)

all the otakus that i know have this common trait: NEETs and/or socially awkward people that have a really bitter attitude towards other males that aren't "like them", and have this "woe is me" mentality about why they can't get a girl (also a reason why these MCs are all alone and don't have bros in their series)

so yeah, it's a good thing that you hate this trend

where is the lewd anons

WE FELT HER PANTIES DOWN
AND THE BITCH HAD A DICK

Here you go. Have lewds from the upcoming game.

And people thought Invisible War was bad.
Embed unrelated but pretty great.

It really does.

Do you even play the fucking game?

Yes, but my post was clearly in the context of bashing generic male protagonists in Japanese media while asking why they settle for so little.

That's exactly what he's doing. He either a completely naïve, inbred moron or he is actively working to turn Canada into a the next Swedestan because "Fuck white people amirite!?"

Cute doggie.