Mega Drive (or Genesis) Will be re-released here in Hueland. Brazilians deserve this...

tectoy.com.br/pre-venda-mega-drive-edicao-limitada/p/995040461825
Mega Drive (or Genesis) Will be re-released here in Hueland. Brazilians deserve this. Alex Kidd used to be as known as mario back in the 90's and even early 2000's.

Sega truly does what Nintendon't.

you have to go back paco

cmon step it up brs, you should do a bootleg dreamcast by now

ninturds be buttmad

Why would anyone get this?

Gen/MD clones/replicas almost always have absolutely horrible audio quality.

I'd be all over that if it was an actual Mega Drive, but it's not.

The hues have never stopped rereleasng sega genesis games, they've even released unreleased games, they do not give a single fuck.

Tectoy published mega drive in the 90's here

To be honest user, they are asking for a steep price for something so limited.
Lembro da época do Dreamcast, os preços da Tectoy eram abusivos!

Yeah, no.

Yeah, but I never had a Nintendo console, so, I didn't knew much about them at the time.
But I had a dreamcast, and I wanted Vigilante 8, and Skies of Arcadia, but I was poor, so fuck me, I could only play with bootleg games. That sometimes didn't work, and burned the laser from my first dreamcast.
Mas era engraçado, o controle da Tectoy tinha a espiral azul e não laranja.

I had a portable Genesis and it was awful
If this has nothing to do with AtGames this shit will be gold in comparison. If I didn't already have a Wii for emulation and was a disgusting spic I'd probably get it. Already looks better than the shit we Americunts are getting.

I feel bad for you Hues Alex the Kidd is nowhere near the quality of Super Mario.

Does Mario have rock, paper, scissors? No? Then get the fuck out of here.

What's with the shit opinion?

BTFO

I wouldn't know, I don't have shit opinions.

I want a Wii now but I will only buy it if it is the Skylanders one the light blue.