Why did EA release two multiplayer FPS at the same damn time?

Why did EA release two multiplayer FPS at the same damn time?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HjG7p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time to spice things up a little. Check 'em.

bump

One is for the regular normalfags and the other is for swedes.

Are you a bot? There's always a chart guy.

God damn it OP you really are a faggot with shit tastes. Not like the last 7 years of EA bullshit and their company policies fucking over video games and genres for ages and yet people like you STILL give them money.

I'm just trying to understand why they'd release 2 FPS at the same time.

Shut up, human!
Chart is always related!

To kill CoD once and for all.

My guess is they're trying to pull a Zenimax and forcibly buy Respawn after ensuring Titanfall 2 will tank due to overshadowing by the competition.

It's a shame. I saw a bit of Titanfall 2 a while ago and the grapple hook they added looks really cool. If they let everybody use it instead of making it a perk and removed the cooldown, then I might actually consider buying it. (Of course, they'd have to get rid of Origin as well, but they'll never do that.)

You should still get it user, that way EA knows to make more games like it.

i bought dead space 1 and 2 from them and they responded with fucking murdering it, i can't make gambles like that anymore

There are no mechs in TItan"mech is a dirty word"fall

they truly don't respect the robot

Why do you even care?

I didn't even know there was a new Battlefield and titanfall coming out

Just pirate it, play the singleplayer.

Multiplayer will be dead this Friday when Cowadoody releases.

oh yeah the single player looks half decent, good idea

or borrow it from my idiot roommate who keeps buying console shooters despite having a really good PC

report shilling threads

If Titanfall got rid of the Titans they would have a pretty good shooter on their hands. The parkour stuff is a lot more fun that the titans. I would focus on the parkour stuff and the ai bots. Add more of them.

I don't know why either. According to interviews EA wanted to shovel all their big titles out before November to capitalize on Black Friday sales. archive.is/HjG7p

While We Wuz Battlefield is shit, Titanfall 2 actually is seriously good, as in Rainbow Six Siege good. The campaign is a blast, and they fixed all the multiplayer problems the first game had.

However it's hot doing well at all. Sales expectations have dropped heavily and it's not even on the charts at all. EA should've waited till next year so it wouldn't have gotten driwned out by BF1 and IW. They could've used that time to make the single player longer as well.

to give retards illusion of choice, just in time for christmass

she didn't call me a faggot? What is this sorcery

when you get tired of one you can go play the other

Pilot vs Pilot mode is fun, except everyone has sonar so its kinda retarded

What a gay picture

i want to 69 with gilda

so they want a second battlefield team just like activison does it with cod? one for star wars games one for historical ones?

it's a pretty well-known strategy called "cannibalization" or something. release two products, one you've hyped to hell and back and one you haven't, then point to flagging sales as an excuse to excise the one you don't want anymore, cut budgets, cut jobs and remove those costs

The original was actually really good, but it had a lack of features and map so it died pretty fast. I would watch this for a month or two, but I'd bet it's worth buying especially if you like that stuff.

so why do they want to get rid of titanfall? is it more expensive to develop?

who knows? maybe they want to absorb a lot of the TF team's talent into DICE or EA proper. maybe they just flat-out don't want to spend the money on them anymore. maybe they don't like that TF took/is taking some of the attention off their "main event" games. whatever the reason i would be really surprised if the titanfall team is still around after this, at least in its current form

What doesn't make sense there is EA was still the publisher. Why didn't they just push the deadline to not compete with their other releases? It makes no sense that they'd want to compete with themselves

Money from retards.

maybe they were panicking about the shoddy quality of BF1 all Holla Forums-tier WE WUZ memes aside, mechanically and technically the game is a fucking mess and doesn't work half the time and wanted another product to point at and say "see, BF1 doesn't have bad sales because it's bad, it's because Titanfall came out too". i dunno man. usually in situations like this it's boardroom fuckery and always ends badly for the consumer, and whenever EA is involved you know something fishy is going on behind the scenes

that would be nightmarishly depressing and is totally in line with their previous behavior.