Why are mods trying to shut us off from the outside world?

The online communities that put Trump into office are being and have been absolutely decimated and mods here don't allow us to organize and take back what's rightfully ours. They want us divided from the rest, so the rest can be conquered.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WHIH1
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/155662593
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2342671.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holla Forums is not the outside world.

Why are you a kike, you ask? Well, you had the misfortune of being born into that inbred desert rat-cult but an appointment with Dr. Colt .45 can fix that right up for you

OP is right you fucktard, why is it so hard for the mods to remove unfunny world filters so we can communicate like white people again?

Since no one can come to a reasonably general consensus on where to migrate to, whoever is in control of the site, its servers, its content, etc., can direct discourse in whatever direction they choose. By what gets stickied, by what gets anchored, by what gets nuked and pruned, you can draw your own conclusions as to what direction that is.

Bannon bought 8ch that's why. He's been working the Trump administration to go soft on China because he's in the pocket of a Chinese billionare that the goverment wanted to arrest. There is NO reason for mods to defend him, and Bannon claims to be the mastermind behind the (((Alt-Right))).

You seem to be suffering from some confusion so let me clear it up for you.

Holla Forums is not a free speech zone

Holla Forums never was a free speech zone

Holla Forums never will be a free speech zone

lolololol

Kushner hysteria came from Bannon you idiot.

Shill shillington thread Number 5312

because mods are fags

Mmm… no, we have always hated jews.

Careful, you might get tangled up in your own web of lies

Bannon is /ourleader/! Don't insult him! Fuck Ivanka right? Let's seperate the whole base with our memes and attack the family right?

That's not Bannon's (((Alt-Right))) at all

Yeah and Bannon used 8ch to orginize false flags like rallies and shit, which then turned against Trumps. He tried to seperate the "ebil nazis" from his crew of (((Alt-Right))), just like Spencer.

Spencer (his wife) is a EuroAsianist and has connections to Dugin.

Bannon is sponsered by a Chinese billionare.

8ch is bought by a freemason living in Thialand.

Now mods defend Bannon like he's god and allow endless anti-Trump posting when before they would ban you.

lol holy shit

Wrong. Keep lying.

The mods are the same ones that jim appointed when he took over years ago. Holla Forums is owned by the same group as 4chan. Get your fucking story straight.

My personal take on it is that mods and a large portion of this board are /r/the_donald tier users. They aren't too bright, they aren't too enlightened. They are in it for instant gratification. One of the biggest injustices in history according to them is gamergate. They hate liberal, SJWs more than they hate any other group. Any kike related hate they might post is simply a token gesture imo. They came on to this board when that was the main aim so they sort of appreciate it's apart of board culture so they throw it in to fit in. But they really don't mean it. Because these people aren't fully educated on the finer details of world happens they've instead formed their opinion and beliefs on irrational, illogical weak foundation. These weak foundation means that their views are prone to being BTFO as contradictory and shit. Bannon is based, Trump is based. Whatever opinion they have, these were formed from very flimsy logic and as such it's no surprise that they flip-flop between the two and can't fully defend either.

They do it fore free how good do you expect them to be at there "Job."

If I see another Kushner apologist, I'm gonna an hero

Stupid fool went against the Emperor.

Time to.die !

Die

Why are you defending Bannon?

Chinks own 4ch… Bannon works for the Chinks and is "leader of the (((Alt-Right)))" according to him.

Bannon posting mods

Bannon posting ((Alt-Right))) fashy

I have to agree here. After lurking for 2 years i've noticed how this board has changed from intellectual topics and news debates with the occasional memes and happening threads, into low intellectual memeposting and clear D&C threads being made and bumped constantly.

Good threads get bumplocked very quickly and most threads in regards to Europeans or Europe quickly turn to D&C mostly by the burgers.
Thanks to that, the best thing to do is just to keep lurking and use hate/pol/ for news and just go into books and try to become better and get into positions of power/influence and start changing things from the inside unless a real happening happens.

Paranoid Eurocuck. You're an idiot. Bannon and Spencer have been all over this board. Mods let it happen and sunk the real threads.

>thinking your fun imageboard is just an innocent place not over-seen by the (((Deep State))) for the purpose of monitoring actual resistance

How I am an idiot? When was the last time there was a proper topic or discussion in a Europe focused thread without burgers going in there to D&C?
The Aut-lite and TRSodomites are all over the place here, everyone knows it already

I think Bannon's a faggot. Why are you a liar?

Watching 4chan get raped is like watching Europe getting raped. Even if they were cuckolds for a time, they used to be strong pro-Trump board just a year ago. Now the majority there are strongly anti-Holla Forums & anti-right.

It's the greatest online invasion in history.

your cult of personality is sad.

Here's a perfect example I just found. The amount of shills in this one thread is unbelievable.
archive.is/WHIH1
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/155662593

Shocking insight user, good work

Even if he does screw up from time to time, what do you hope to gain by going against Trump? You're playing right into the hands of the #resistcuck BLM Marxist crowd who'll turn this country into Merkel's Germany in less than a decade.

They also do it for free.

Except it wasn't like a little of a year ago. Cucked is one thing, a Marxist cesspool is another.

What are your thoughts on this?

They hate us
They fear us
They want us defanged and scattered to the four corners of the earth
So they planted their little shitskin mods to slowly corrode the community from the inside with their memeshitting, hurt feefee b&s and mouthbreathing doublethink
Some of us warned you earlier. Now at last you truly see.

only fools struggle against the will of Kek

Read this thread

8ch.net/leftypol/res/2342671.html

Then realize both Holla Forums and Holla Forums are united in two things:

Both see the enemy and both are deceived by him. Both are placed in ideological prisons preventing each from seeing the other perspective, and even hating it. Both are herded by ideologies;

The Right is Right in spite of the Left, and the Left is Left in spite of the Right. But spite is a feeling and not a thought. Everyone is drunk on feels and no one is thinking.

We left specifically because the entirety of cuckchan was a marxist shithole, cuck/pol/ included.

See that you're a kike? Nah, knew that from the beginning of your limp-dicked shill campaigns.

You mad Berkay?

You're mad in the sense of literal insanity. What broke your mind? The millionth time your astroturfing failed or the billionth?

Oh you're a 4ch shill. Team Bannon right, bro?

OK, mod. Bannon's Chinese sheckles for you.

No, you're a liar. Bannon's Alt-Kike bought out 8ch and destroyed it.

Imkampy defending his Sloppy daddy again? I remember when you do this for Unite the Right and based Spencer. Then denied it later.

LEARN TO MAKE BURNER SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS aka FAKE ONES if they require phone numbers and other pertinent information its all online or spend a few sheckels and get a burner phone FREE SPEECH only applies to the individual strong enough smart enough and willing to use it BE FREE AND FUCKING TROLL THE WORLD WIDE WEB someone once said THE EASILY OFFENDED SHOULD BE OFFENDED VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE DON'T LIMIT YOURSELF TO ONE ECHO CHAMBER THIS PLACE IS PRETTY LAID BACK CONSIDERING THE WAY THE WORLDS GOING SO QUIT BITCHEN SAVE THE WHITE RACE GAS THE JEWS BUILD THE WALL THE HAPPENINGS WILL HAPPEN DEUS VULT AND FUCK BANKS AND INDIANS TOO

You're not shut off from the outside world, user.
the door is at the top of the stairs

Trump and Bannon suck.

Bannon's a gay retard with the ego the size of a planet and most likely a drinking problem to match. He can go fuck himself.

Right you are Shareblue. I'm defending Bannon by saying he's shit. You're so observant, how I could ever hope to fool you? :^)

I dont even fucking care about Trump or Bannon faggot, I like how you are putting words into my mouth which means you are obviously here to shill, D&C and create infighting.

The last legit POTUS that was a threat to the kikes got a bullet to the head, so until that happens or Trump does something that that clearly is Anti-kike, I will be sceptical of him.

Now considering you got pictures of sucking cock, go and fellatio a shotgun you fucking nigger

Yeah. What this guy said.

Did you type this before or after looking under your bed to make sure smiley wasn't there?

No he's a fucking spy.

That's my point. He was the leader of the (((Alt-Right))) according to him. What did he mean by this? What did Spencer mean by this? Why are the both connected to EuroAsianism and Neocons?

Why do their shills post all over 4ch and Holla Forums?

Why do the mods ban you for talking shit about Sloppy Steve the Zionist?

Why was it that Bannon pushed to move the embassy to Juresalem while Kushner didn't want that?

Why are you avoiding the topic and making it about burgers vs. Europeans?

Your post reaks of distractionism.

BANNON WAS THE LEAKER

Still waiting for proof that imkampfy is non-white yet all you do is dodge the issue. Really activates the old almonds.

I don't think being a gay retard precludes him from also being a spy, user.

All he has to do is post a picture of his hand with a timestamp and the rumor would go away instantly, yet he's been deflecting the request for months. Very strange.

wew missed where you said that. The entire board is filled with anons talking shit about Bannon. I've been shit talking him since he went full retard and started pushing the Russia narrative. Nobody's getting banned for calling him the faggot he is.

I haven't said a word about burgers vs yuros and I never will because that's d&c kikery.

because shariablue shills are trying to hype the Trump/Bannon drama into a bigger wedge issue than it really is. The D&C isn't the mods' doing…

As far as I know imkampfy hasn't even been a mod for a year if not more. And it's honestly a good rumor because it makes shills like you out themselves by crying "KAMPFY'S A TURKROACH". If you're so interested in hands with timestamps though, where's yours?

DnC you say?
on my Holla Forums? in this thread even? you dont say OP

nump

BANNON WAS THE LEAKER AND SELF-PROCLAIMED LEADER OF THE (((ALT-RIGHT))) FALSE-FLAG

shills fuck off

Shills fuck off

Kek. Yeah I won't lie that is pretty brutal. Here, have my personal favorite if you don't already

you are an idiot if you think anyone but the ZOG put trump in office.. all the online communities did was convince themselves and enough other stupid people the election was anything other than the preplanned charade it always is… and the mods are shutting it down so idiots like you continue to think you 'put trump in office'

if you still haven't realized trump is literally jewish than you are blind dumb or a kike

i bet you think wikileaks and snowden are on the good team too