ITT: Games that predicted the future

ITT: Games that predicted the future

Elaborate

OP finally comes out as a bi-spirit queer neutral genedersexual.

But I'm a straight white Christian man.

It's gonna suck.

This

You are more right in regards to that than you think

Not a game Yet but it does predict the beta uprising.
WE MUST ALL RISE FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE LAKE SO WE MAY TAKE OUR REVENGE AGAINST THE STACEY AND CHADS

http: //www.please use archive.is/sciencetech/article-3870192/Russia-unveils-image-terrifying-Satan-2-missile-Super-nuke-destroy-area-size-FRANCE.html

Stop lying faggots

Then about this?

I remember when the OICW was the new hotness. It looks like it weighs 20 fucking pounds.

metal gear solid 2 still takes the cake

More like just told everyone the inevitable.

But there isnt any civil war in russia.
Also, desert siege best campaing.

but I already thought we were living in MGS2

this was shocking replaying this game recently, at the time people were tired of unrealistic russian enemy video games, pretty funny that this one basically came true

makes a very good emplaced weapon, man portable? well maybe special forces

That game is the tits. Why were all the sequels such shit?

The same reason everything after Raven Shield is shit.

Wasn't it that the fucking flower told you to let go or else you'd just become really bitter about things
but it knew you wouldn't or something i didn't play the fucking thing but you assholes keep twisting phil collins and genesis into it; then that other asshole pops in with the same exact four images proving that asshole flower right fuck.

I remember Advanced Warfighter on PC being pretty gud.

But this was made AFTER 9/11 and the whole War on Terror thing.

The GLA is based on Al-Qaeda.

What did it exactly predict?

China being the winner, Europe being occupied by the mudslimes and the US falling into complete decadence.

[British man voice]
Here, a screenshot of Arkham Origins displays the far near future of man's battle with abstract concepts. Some of these intricate subjects include transgender issues, the possibility of marriage between man and beast and of course, the preoccupation of the mental health of his wife's son.

Aw man, I thought that would be funny, but it just killed the thread.

How did this game predicted the future so perfectly?

the real question is how didnt you see it coming?

Warren Spector confirmed that that shit was just an accident. The towers were actually in the game files, but to save memory they cut the skybox in half and looped it, resulting in no towers as they were in the half that got cut. Nobody in the dev team even noticed until after the game came out.