I bring gifts of memes from Holla Forums to enrich your stale board culture

I bring gifts of memes from Holla Forums to enrich your stale board culture

flood detection is a bitch

that is all for now please savor these fresh memes

good sassenachs

pls start stirnerposting next to make our historically inevitable victory that much closer

do Holla Forumstards actually think the bourgeoisie are managers? How do they stumble upon this delusion?

We have all the dank memes we could ever want right here. Check these out.

I got some spooks for you, don't worry

Holla Forums humor is mostly self-deprecating
you guys just take yourselves too srsly

How come Holla Forums memes aren't funny? It's honestly demoralizing me. Should I care about this sort of thing? Does anyone else who browses this board feel the same way as I do?

COINTELPRO in action here. Some guy with a Ford foundation donation sent here to discredit our memes

KEK nihilism will show you the light my dude
just let go and embrace the memes expose yourself to change the 'good' and the 'bad'

I disagree I think right wing memes are less consistently funny. Holla Forums just appropriated the eternal comedy of Pepe for their own gains. The only really funny memes from Holla Forums are ongoing text jokes often seen here like "/our guy/" and "really makes you think". Holla Forums is more consistently funny, right-wingers suck at being funny, the best they have is Sam Hyde and he's a shit comic.

some less consistent memes here

the fuck is the deal with that first meme, am Finn and very confused?

EXACTLY

Holla Forums believes finns are asian and not scandinavian it's pretty funny tbh

Looks like you ended up crazy for nothing

These memes are taking a turn for the worse, they aren't funny

I see you message but not the meme to achieve meme magic the meme has to have some sort of virulence you have to boil off the data and use the purified meme instead

a meme should try and make you laugh or angry at something thus making it more memorable and virulent

She still did that on self interest, maybe she didn't want to live a life where her child is dead and took the choice of dying.

is this better?

No their essentially facebook tier now and need to die

people don't really get to chose when a meme dies
when the time comes the meme will die on it's own

Complex, data-rich memes are the backbone of the intellectual alt-right

I fucking hate that piece of shit

they have little capacity to spread themselves and have little to no memetic properties
most of what you're posting are infographs

These are spreading all over twitter. Memes can be more than just jokes.

Driving a tank like a car is totally legal in the US as long as the weapons are removed or disarmed.

Roads are technically capable of accommodating them (semis are really fucking heavy), so no one has bothered banning them.