State of the Union

Anyone else watching Trump kill it?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=J1W8oG-KNCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

absolutely crushing it my dude

Kek

Was anyone else literally frightened the way they were all clapping and stood up like it was hitler 2.0's speeech like wtf? am i rite?

>mfw one if the only time cuck (((schumer))) stood up and smiled was when trump talked about recognizing jerusalem as israel's capital

anyone else noticed the interracial relationship between the BLACKED wife and the nigger welder?

How could I not?

You’re not wrong.

Who will go back in time and impeach drumpf before it's too late?

Trump is absolutely slaying it, tbh. This is what an aged alpha male looks like. The alpha instincts combined with the alpha wisdom is really upsetting for dimms. It's just straight facts that Trump is the embodiment of a real American and Obummer was just some foreigner who fucks a transvestite.

t. /nu/pol
The media is rolling with the term "subdued" to describe his speech. So if there's any doubt about the media being controlled by Drumpf and his legion of gnazee goons now it's GONE. Literally fascistic fucking speech patterns, fascist hand signals, and fascist speech impediments. I'm scared.

What did you mean by this, user?

drumpf supporters already rolled into my church and replaced the cross with an atheist tree, i am literally shaking

why do americlaps need to applause every minute? its annoying af and I stopped watching after 5 mins.

Where's the memo, President Man

It's in the name buddy, americlaps.

Will be out in less than a week.

Clapastani is the preferred nomenclature dude.

Aw fuck did I miss it?

Here’s Stefan’s summary. Breddy sure somebody taped and put the whole speech on youtube.
hooktube.com/watch?v=J1W8oG-KNCE

Never fear, I'll sum it up for you

Pure kino

You forgot some the beaner congressman that left triggered after people were chanting USA.

The speech got high marks from independents and almost half of Democrats. Trump is probably going to see a huge bump in the polls along with the fact that people will be seeing less of their pay checks go to the government this month.

Pic related was the takeaway quote of the night. Also missed the korean who gave an arm and a leg to become an american.

I puked a little tbh

See

They made sure to include subliminal swastikas.

Aren't those facebook filenames you have there

Are libtards ready to get their shit pushed in?

No got them from Holla Forums.

not americuck, what is this memo?

still won't save him from the impeachment hearing

they're like from loonix or some shit

for what? being framed by partisan hacks that will be exposed within 24 hours?

Except once again Trump sucked off Israel and DACA's dreamers are going to stay. Literally all it takes to control you sheep is an ongoing tv show, while everything else bumfucks you.

Hard to believe there was a time when Holla Forums wasn’t behind these.

Always a good touch tbh.

You nigger, even Hitler himself realized that the Beer Hall Putsch was a fiasco and he decided to change his methods which eventually got him elected democratically. In short, play the game of the authority until you become the authority.

Why do they even inculde dems?
Independents liked it.
You mean for the hack of the democratic servers, the ones that FBI wasn't allowed to see and had to take the Dems word on it.
You know that this is the thing that your argument boils down to?

There are still some sane Democrats, apparently.

More like,

State of the Stupid!

SHUTUP WEEBCUCK, THIS IS THE WHITEST NATION ON EARTH!!!! #MAGA

fasces*

Fascist is too hard to type, its like .. SC what? Nazi is easier, deal with it.