Have you spent any time with the love of your life lately or have you abandoned her to the wastes of faltering memories...

Have you spent any time with the love of your life lately or have you abandoned her to the wastes of faltering memories and forgotten dreams?

I still have my waifu, but I was not unfortunate enough to get her from some shitty VN.

Hanako route gave me PTSD for a while. It was the first piece of media that ever made me cry, and I'm apathetic as fuck. I guess I played it at a hard moment in my life and it got to me. Couldn't think about it at all or I would get extremely sad deep inside.

something's not right

Nah. Vulnerable ronery girls are the best.

Hair is more detailed and the eyes are too bright face might be slightly off shape

What?

Bacontits best girl

Friendly reminder that no-arms a shit, her arc a shit, and the time wasted on her is time better spent on the others.

Shizune is under appreciated, but is a very good girl overall.

I still go running every so often.

I've been with her for a few months. I can't bear the thought of leaving her; we're wonderful for each other.

Emi had the opposite effect, she nearly put me off running.

I hope nobody here came from /vg/ to spread the autism

Best taste

Post more Hanako.

I may not be a mgtow yet, but I distinctly feel more disgust at 3DPD than before. Take out the pussy factor and women can be disgusting people.

she is a monster

I actually have no lewds of her

That scene is not canon, only her route is.

GIVE ME THE CHOCOLATE HISAO

That was the only lewd I had of her. It's strange, she's too pure for lewds.

Lilly's route has that scene and there is no canon route

The neutral Rin route is a canon route though.

Pretty sure that's one of the earlier concept designs for Lilly, no clue why that picture only does that for her.

She is way better in the alpha

Lilly is the best waifu, but Emi is the girl I'd fall for.

i'm still mad how useless of a human Hisao was in Lily's route.

kill yourself, you fucking pussy

IRL burn victims never look like that. It ruins my suspension of disbelief tbh.

And he figured it out in the last 5 minutes of the route.

But be honest, part of the reason she's prime waifu material is because you don't have to work hard to get her. Hell, remember that part of the criteria is actively avoiding work from the student council

I thought Wednesdays were the designated days for waifu threads

I'm really surprised how consistent the art was considering there were so many artists.

The devs themsleves were part of the conspiracy.

she's prime waifu material for sure. I think she's the best girl in the game. it's just that Hisao's behaviour totally fucks up the route. it could've a been start of a beautiful life but instead it ends up in the hospital because motherfucker didn't feel like listening to a medical professional and refused to move his fucking ass.

I was mad at him for being a beta and initially just letting her leave, not even trying to stop her

The only one that did it differently and looks like shit imo was Rin's artist. Everyone there has amorphous blobfaces. Certainly didn't help the quality of Rin's route.

Rin actually looks good aka femalewhen someone else is drawing her.

That sure is an odd way to spell autist, user.

Her autism is one of her charm points.

OP's pic has the Beta designs of Lily and Emi, because it was from the beta.

They were in it from the start of course

Not really, AFAIK they ended up becoming even more socjus leaning. Kenji was meant to be a faggot conspiritard but he was right all along.

Lol, what a gay

And how her personality changes between other routes and her own routes is one of her turn-off points.