Has anyone else noticed that sometimes liberals accidentally admit something like the examples in my picture?

Has anyone else noticed that sometimes liberals accidentally admit something like the examples in my picture?

For instance, remember how right after Trump stated that he will try to save the coal industry liberals went into overdrive in attacking coal?

We all know that the liberals never really care about green energy, how they don't really care about flyover country or coal workers. They want to phase out fossil to make an ideological statement, and damn the workers.

"His own coup" basically admits that there's a coup in progress or at least an attempted one.
newsweek.com/trump-military-coup-white-house-ethics-lawyer-democracy-danger-752896

archive.is/d1JlF

csmonitor.com/Environment/2017/1229/Why-coal-rich-Wyoming-is-investing-big-in-wind-power

archive.is/u02A7

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
news.sky.com/story/north-korea-hit-own-city-with-botched-missile-launch-report-claims-11195845
thediplomat.com/2018/01/when-a-north-korean-missile-accidentally-hit-a-north-korean-city/
cnbc.com/2018/01/04/north-korean-city-of-tokchon-was-hit-by-a-ballistic-missile-the-diplomat.html
globalnews.ca/news/3946154/north-korea-accidentally-hit-own-city-missile-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only people trying to take out "fossil fuels" for "ideological" reasons are extreme low-end useful idiots who get paid insignificant sums to work at shitty newspapers or teach at out of the way universities. The real people moving against "fossil fuels" are looking to overthrow the other group of people who currently control "fossil fuels".

If you control energy, you control people.

In CA and in many Euro nations they're trying to ban petro autos by some arbitrary date.

And who controls California [don't say "liberals"] and what doesn't Europe have a lot of?

Kikes and their communist golems?

The tech industry which stands to make an awful lot of money, and more importantly, social control in the advent of a major shift away from the current petroleum industrial standard.

I seen people happily proclaim that one day people won't be able to own autos.

Yeah, great. You read, that's good.

yeah but green energy has advanced a lot in the last decade
and with improvements in battery tech
it would be technologically viable to put solar on the houses on people, and put batteries in their homes, and drive electric cars (renting cars when you go on a long trip) and build really big wind turbines

also green energy creates jobs too

but that is just like my oppinion, i look forward to less airpolution in cities. it can be bothersome

Hate to be that guy, but I've come to realize that they can just synthesize carbon neutral liquid fuels if you just had enough electrical energy to make it. I kept hearing that if we actually went forward with making liquid thorium reactors, it would render renewable technology completely pointless. No matter how Advanced Battery Technology gets, it would still be too expensive. No common man is going to be able to afford any of this shit. Oh course, you can hear the kike's hands rubbing all the way to Tel Aviv.

I’ll look forward to the day when I need to buy an auto and they tell me I have to stop running it in five years. Then I’ll look at the cost of a petrol auto with a 20k miles life restriction, and compare it to getting some electric vehicle that’s only cost effective if you drive at least 12k city miles per year.
(LDO, I’ll get some car with 100k miles on it already. They’ll be marked up though.)

Wind power kills our bald eagles in wyoming like nothing else. If an oil company gets caught causing the death of an eagle it is like 80k dollar fine per bird. If a regular dude killed a bald eagle , or hell even had bald eagle feathers that he picked up off the ground its prison time because that is disrespectful to the injuns. But if government subsidized wind-farms kill hundreds of eagles a week, no bid deal bruh, its green!

We need to stop being hand wringing cucks and go full Nuclear.

Also yeah liberals are literal retards and should be killed for being so goddamned stupid. It is truly a blessing that our most powerful enemy has the competence of a 5 year old niglet. If if were the other way around and we were the establishment and the counter-culture "rebels" were the autistic retards who are in power now, the culture war would be over in a weekend.

That's great for parts of the country that are warm and sunny and compact. If you live 5 mins away from work and it's always 60-85 degrees then yeah, solar is great. If you live where 1/3 of the year is dark and subzero, you will die without some sort of access to the grid and/or stuff to burn. Forget about driving a vehicle with 4WD and enough weight to drive through snow for 40 miles each way, on batteries. Especially batteries that shit the bed at below freezing temps.

If the left ever got their way with our energy infrastructure, the rust belt would be begging for the days of 80 hour work weeks and company towns and stores. Because the alternative would literally be death. Family run farms would also disappear, and our corn and wheat fields would be owned exclusively by Monsanto who would operate their farms seasonally and not live on site. You can't live where it is cold on solar. Or the amount of solar necessary would be prohibitive, and everyone would have to live in apartments surrounded by fields of panels.

Replacing petrol with electric cars is actually a good idea, if the cars actually work. A country less dependent on petrol is one which can bargain better with the Arabs, who have far too much energy control. There are two major problems.

1. Electric cars are pieces of shit.
2. To generate the electricity, you need a good nuclear power solution.

It's another prime example of how liberals are retards who can't think even one step ahead in any plan they make.

You forgot one other problem

Lithium Ion batteries are the reason your phone shits itself every couple of years.
The landfill alone from Li-Ion batteries and the pollution as a result of solar panel manufacture are not offset by the CO2 saved as the chemicals are much more toxic and much harder to clean up.

The statement about wind power doesn't mean anything other than the author is implying that "conservatives" have viewed wind power as an ideological statement on the part of the left.

Yes, the gallium arsenide they produce when they're discarded is oh so lovely for any living thing in their vicinity, or downstream from them.

Gah, don't remind me.
Because of that faggoty Li-Ion shit I've had to fork out a couple extra hundred dollars to buy a large semi-professional DSLR for my amateur photography that for all intents and purposes I honestly don't need to replace my aging compact, but in CY+3 is the only thing you can get with 21st century audio/video specs and runs on traditional LR6 batteries. Every single compact out there right now uses rechargeable shits which means you have to take involuntary hour-long+ breaks in order to restore their power, cost you hundreds to replace in the event you lose them/they die on you and ensures their planned obscelescence once those brand-unique batteries cease production. Fuck that pathetic shit. The way it's been forced on the general electronics-using populace long before it becomes viable practically makes it the SSD of battery technology, except there will never be any eventual upsides to using them whereas Solid State only needs faster paging and larger capacity before it's actually ready to fully replace HDDs.

No it's not.
1. You are dependent on plug in stations aka can move only in cities due to battery technology still in fetus mode. Anything rural is off limits as it's directed in Agenda 21.
2. The authorities can shut it down remotely if you're a bad goy.
3. You can't service it since it's too complex and everything you do to it can brick it
4. Expensive as shit and has to be subsidized by the government. Which means you become even a bigger debt slave.

Did I mention that all these (((electric cars))) run on coal and oil by proxy via power plants, rendering their whole purpose moot?

>(((green energy creates jobs)))
Not without the public's money and not like the oil and coal industry.

Green energy is just supplemental to real sources like oil, coal, nuclear.

Reminder: Everything that is considered "positive" in this video, you all need to do/promote the complete opposite.

Green energy is viable for individual homes. And even then for those with best conditions when it comes to solar and wind.
When it comes to powering the industry it's near useless since a heavy flow of non-stop electricity is required.
The ONLY useful green energy source is water dams.

Best course of actions would be continuing on fossil fuels while researching fusion and other sources.

Or maybe, just maybe not everyone wanting to get involved is a fucking liberal shitstain?

You are dependent upon a fucking tank of gas and a hose tardboy.
They make home charge stations that you can tie into your off grid system wherever the fuck it is out in the boonies.
There are a lot of modern parts on a car you cannot service without the right tools and training.
Gas vehicles are also expensive as shit and not subsidized at all.
Fuck off.

Drink bleach you fucking idiot.

lel as if even 10% of Americans can afford that
t. electrician

Cry more, leftist. You were blown the fuck out.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

checked

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
z9

They don't do it accidentally, it's just that liberals hate presenting the right as being right. Remember the recent NK hysteria only for them to remain silent when they failed at launching a rocket overseas again?
>news.sky.com/story/north-korea-hit-own-city-with-botched-missile-launch-report-claims-11195845
>thediplomat.com/2018/01/when-a-north-korean-missile-accidentally-hit-a-north-korean-city/
>cnbc.com/2018/01/04/north-korean-city-of-tokchon-was-hit-by-a-ballistic-missile-the-diplomat.html
>globalnews.ca/news/3946154/north-korea-accidentally-hit-own-city-missile-test/
They also sneer at the fact that they're working together against Trump, dismissing it as a dumb tinfoil-hat "conspiracy theory". Yet, at the same time, not only do they casually publish similar pieces that anti-Trump, it's also leaked that they obviously work together against him in private. If they claim a mspaint frog means "member of alt-right group", then it's safe to say that they're involved in "Anti-Trump groups" after donating to Anti-Trump PACs and having #TheResistance hashtags.

Liberals don't perform actions to protect the people, they perform actions to protect their blatantly fake image. If their opponents screw up, then they'll amplify it and air it for weeks because they want to look better. If they screw up, they'll downplay it and sweep it under the rug because they don't want to look bad.

Have a bump OP. A catalog of such examples would be useful to give sight to the blind.

How many wrenches have you turned faggot?

All that time around radioactive nukes really makes you glow!

t. Obama

This is why I use an Epson R-D1, not only is it hipster cool but it takes the most generic compact camcorder battery ever made. You will always be able to buy a new battery for $15 or so.

This.
The man got trips for a reason, wind turbines MASSACRE entire birds flocks, slaughter endangered species on a regular basis.
If any other industrial company did 1% of the fauna damage those cunts do they would have been sued into oblivion by PETA and their overseas equivalent years ago.

wyoming is a traitor state

I use solar/diesel to power my home(only need diesel for about six weeks, the worst part of winter and the occasional time where I have a shitton of rain for multiple days in a row). Also have a Tesla model 3, three white children, and enough weapons to supply my own RWDS. Not everyone who goes off grid and makes use of alternatives is a leftist faggot.

Checking out these fine dubs of truth.

faggot

to y'all who don't speak spanish that dude is trying to justify liking traps

free market it just the natural

The tank of gas and hose already exist everywhere in this country. The same can't be said of your plugins. You can home produce ethanol and biodiesel fuels if so inclined. Don't get a modern car they're all compromised. Gas vehicles, even new ones, are a fuckton cheaper than any electric vehicle. $3k can net you a very decent used car.

Its one of the most right wing, gun owning, least populated and pristine states we have. Plus there are only like 6 niggers in the entire giant state, 5 of them are in prison. I'd say compared to the rest of the (((USA))) its pretty good.

Begone tor poster.

The move to electric cars is directly related to mass surveilance. Gas cars are hard to track and it's not exacctly hard to disable the tacked on electronics. By making personal vehicles require the use of electricity, electronics in them will become mandatory for their operation. Self driving cars that do not require any input from the "owner" are perfect in terms of being under total state control, since the "owner" has no real control of the vehicle, everything goes through the computer middleman that is the real operator of the car. Most modern made vehicles can already be remote controlled and do not need a driver. That is basically the final objective. Place the computer middleman in every object possible and make them unusable without it if possible.

Chelsea Clinton recently wished the Church of Satan a happy new year.

So that's kinda relevant to this

Honestly we should ask the libtards to tax the petrol in order to encourage the people to use the horses instead of the cars. It will be profitable for the people who collect the horse poo to sell them as fertilisers.

Didn't the anons claim Satan didn't like the pedos. If that's true then why did she wished him a happy new year?

It has been my impression that the left considers itself to be in perpetual revolution. The obvious part is how they attack existing traditions until there is blood in the street. More than that though, it seems to me that their Whig history of all progress as inevitable is also predicated on this. Why do we have democracy? Because The People stood up and overthrew their oppressors. Why should any of the ME dictators leave? Because otherwise the people will come get them. It's also the legitimizing principle of all democracies. Well there's also how leftists are mostly marxists and they see nothing but power everywhere. They are not embarrassed to start a coup, if anything it makes them sound committed to The People.

Anons claiming they know what satan likes and dislikes probably aren't aware of the true nature of satan.

Well, fair enough, but (((they))) are rolling out charging stations to more rural areas
Something absolutely impossible on a non electric car, I'm sure.
The ECU of a modern gas car being so much simpler, of course. Electric motors require far less maintenance than any internal combustion engine. They're just copper wire and magnets. The truly dedicated engineer who knows what he is doing could bypass any "bricking" and turn it into a car that just goes.
New tech will always be more expensive. Working class people will never fly in a jet plane.

If you truly want motorized mobility in a SHTF scenario, you need to prep now:
-Get a decent off road vehicle, pay for it in cash and evade, however you can, documenting it (give the previous owner fake details, grow a beard before purchase, get the cash out of your account in increments and not in one lump)
-Hide it in some dilapidated barn on your property
-Make it look like shit and non-functional, in case anybody does come snooping (get new tires for it, let the old ones sit flat, as if it's sat there for a long time)
-Know how to get it working again fast.
But in all seriousness, DOTR will probably be a pretty "local" affair, and if it isn't, all of the main roads will be watched and checkpoints will be everywhere. You need to get used to the idea of walking or off-road cycling. Never mind the man remotely disabling your vehicle, gas stations and charging points aren't going to be open for long when Der Tag arrives.
afterwards is another matter entirely. I favour making new cars electric, but allowing people to continue driving old ones which be retrofitted with cleaner and more renewable fuel sources, like gasohol. People in cities, or otherwise living close to everything they need, should be encouraged to walk or cycle as much as possible, of course. Health is a duty. And mass transit should keep congested city streets free for important traffic. Well apart from the glorious new capital city of Germania we'll build, with eight-lane main streets, anyway.
Exceptions being made for military and emergency vehicles, of course.

They are foced to do this strategicly at times.